[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horus Heresy: Drop Assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (656KB, 720x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
656KB, 720x567px
>devs get license to make a 40k mobile game about the Horus Heresy
>all the promotional art features Sons of Horus fighting Emperor's Children
Did the devs literally just see "Emperor's Children" and assume that they're the posterboy loyalist faction in the Heresy? Seriously, what the hell?
>>
>>44618712
Have you heard of Isstvan III?
>>
>>44618712

ALL the legions in the game are the Traitor ones, this game is based on the action where they purged themselves in a three-month war against the Loyalists in their own ranks.
>>
>>44618712
EC fought SoH.

EC kicked their ass, like always. Best legion.
>>
>>44620893
Yeah but that was several decades after the HH
>>
>>44620893
The EC got their asses handed to them in the Slave Wars, though.
>>
>>44618712
It isn't even a real game.
>>
>>44621161
What?
The Slave Wars was them attacking every other Legions in the eye, and they won most of the times. It was a set of battles.

They only "lost" after decades of fighting (may I remember, alone against all the other different Legions) when their forces were too thin to continue.
They never actually lost, they just stopped because they couldn't continue.
>>
>>44621227
>They never actually lost, they just stopped because they couldn't continue.
They got ground down and slowly shattered through attrition, sounds a lot like losing to me. It was the end of the Emperor's Children as they were known during the Heresy.
>>
>>44622836
This.

Legions that are (relatively) intact:
>Word Bearers
>Black Legion
>Iron Warriors
>Death Guard
>Dark Angels
>>
>>44622873
Alpha Legion
>>
>>44622895
Uh, nah. They're shattered and splintered to a fault. That's their shtick.
>>
Could you say that Alpha Legion are relatively intact in a similar manner to the Dark Angels?
>>
My bad. Slow af to reply. They're splintered in the manner of covert operative cells, but aren't they all in touch so that they can co-ordinate mass fuckery for the Imperium? They're just unlikely to ever gather as a concentrated force again like they did pre-Heresy.
>>
>>44622953
Nah. Alpha Legion are too aloof.
Dark Angels have strict hierarchy despite being unofficially official.
>>
>>44618712
The games all about Isstvann III. It's how I learned about the event, actually. You pick one of the four legions involved, and choose loyalist or traitor.

Shitty game, but at least I got to learn about an interesting piece of lore.
>>
I think this is a bait thread but:The game takes place during the Dropsite Massacre, where the traitor Legions tricked their loyalist factions into going down to a planet then virus bombing them and engaging in a long series of battles.

You choose one of the Legions involved (EC, SoH, DG, WE) and choose loyal or traitor.

The game itself is a clone of Boom Beach and Clash of Clans. It's not bad if you like those games but whatever.
>>
>>44623063
You should read some more on Lexicanum.
>>
File: angron.jpg (119KB, 322x572px) Image search: [Google]
angron.jpg
119KB, 322x572px
Oh angron, you so kawaii desu ne
>>
>>44623596
I now want to watch Angron grind up loyalists in real time now... hype
>>
>>44623063
>Shitty game
I actually quite enjoyed it. But I don't pay for games, so there is no way I'm buying enough currency to get another Techmarine to be able to construct 2 buildings at once. I'd get enough in 4 days by just playing the game, but I wouldn't be home at that time and I said fuck it.
So it was pointless to go on raids if I had a building upgrading, because I'd fill it up to the max in like 2 raids and everything afterwards was just thrown away. If I knew this, I wouldn't waste all the given currency and immediately buy the Techmarine.
But other than that it was real fun. Real time PvP makes it even better, but it was down and being worked on while I was playing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.