[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of a short story would /tg/ like to read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Book_Burning.jpg (44KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
Book_Burning.jpg
44KB, 300x232px
What kind of a short story would /tg/ like to read?
>>
>>44604893
Meeting and befriending a race of giant/tiny aliums.
>>
>>44604893
Your suicide note.
>>
>>44604915
>>44605122
Both are a challenge, working on them.
>>
>>44604893
A lewd one.
>>
>>44604893
A tale of sentient squids using rockets and ships lost at sea to build a spaceship and becoming space squids
>>
I want the protagonist to triumph over adversity in a way that changes him.
>>
A short story about a commisar in a company of guardsmen in a battle against eldar
>>
>>44605174
and then they all fucked.
>>
A group of healsluts that are forced to team up due to circumstances and are all constantly trying to be gangbanged by other people, but keep ending up going on adventures together due to their luck turning out that way.
>>
>>44604893
Traditional Games.
>>
>>44604893
One about interracial and impregnation.
>>
>>44605210
Second
>>
>>44605152
The Wizard BBEG turned the hero into a snake just as he was about to deal the killing blow.

So the hero snake bit him and poisoned him, because he had been turned into a rattlesnake. Also, it meant he circumvented the Wizard's boon that no human weapon would kill him.
>>
>>44605210
The commisar and the guardsmen?
>>
>>44604893
Doom and gloom and dark despair, people dyeing everywhere.
>>
>>44605329
All, there are apparently Eldar there too.
>>
>>44605389
With that tone, I'm guessing mostly in black
>>
>>44605428
10/10
>>
I always love a good story about a hero-turning-villain
Someone who does what they think is the right thing, or necessary, or what they feel they deserve, and it leads them down a road where at the end they've become the Enemy, but I can follow their actions as see why and how and for what.
Even better if they lose in the end after achieving their goal/s because, guess what, even when you succeed, that doesn't mean the story's over.
>>
>>44605210
Suddenly the jungle in front of us exploded and a hand full of Eldar charged through the vegetation. Unlike the other Eldars we had encountered these one had a strange looking helmet and were equipped with glowing swords. The ambush caught us by complete surprise and even before anyone had chance to fire single lasgun the xenos struck. Half the squad panicked and fled and I made sure to remember their deeds, they had to be punished for their lack of effort in the duty of the emperor. A tall Eldar closed in on me holding a spear in one hand. I drew my sword and met her charge but just as we were about to lock weapons her mask gave a terrifying howl that almost shattered my soul. The impact shocked my body, freezing it on the spot and I prepared my mind to finally end my duty. Dying in battle for the emperor would be just as I prefered.
But the strike never came. Instead I had to helpless witness the rest of the squad flee with the assaulters following. I tried to force my body to move if just to just raise my arm so I could shot one of these xeno scums with my bolt pistol but I couldn’t even move a finger and my scream just became a muffled growling.
The Eldars came back from their pursuit. Half a dozen sat down in front of me as the Eldar with the spear pointed at me and and said something in their strange language that made them laugh.
Taking of her mask I could see she was reminding about a human, pale skinned and fair with a red alien symbol tattooed below her left eye. She was a few inches taller than me, and a her malicious gaze met mine.
She slapped my sword and bolt pistol out of my hands and then proceeded to pull my pants down. To my great embarrassment the foul xeno technology that had paralysed had also left me with erection.
>>
>>44606359
The group giggled as she cut open my underwear with the spear.
I felt my face turning red by shame but still I could do nothing but growl. Would the mutilate me? Shame me and then kill me? I had been well educated in interrogation and I knew what would be next.
I thought. Instead she went down on her knees and grabbed my cock in an armour clad hand, then slowly she closed her mouth around it as the rest of the Eldars giggled and cheered.
To my horror I was defiled by an alien. She moved her head faster and faster and despite my disgust I was still rock hard. I growled, both by anger and pleasure now. I would not let her have it. I would not come and put shame on the emperor's name. The Eldar slowed down and looked me in my eyes. They glittered with a mix of enjoyment and domination. If I was to die I would at least not let this xeno scum make me climax. But once again I failed the emperor. I let out a moan as I came in her mouth. She rose to her feet with one hand victorious in the air to the rest of the groups amusement. Soon there after they disappeared into the jungle, except for the tall Eldar that put her spear against my throat. But she did not relieve me from my shame, instead she let out a sadistic laugh and then vanished into the jungle.
>>
A short one.
>>
Post a story then
>>
So where's the story?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.