[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bounty Dog - Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Title.png (479KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
Title.png
479KB, 717x717px
The stench of alcohol and thick narcotic fumes permeated the "Nuclear Mug", some kind of clandestine bar-whorehouse-thing that The Boss set up to host his harem of bounty hunters and sluts.

You where sitting among the other tryhard bastards with big guns and robotic prosthetics in the group of sofas that faced a large blank screen in the middle of it all. At around this time and day of the week (sometimes sooner, sometimes later), a list of names, faces, and an amount of credits would appear on it. Bounties.

Bored from trying to guess how many liters of silicon each of the ladies carried around, you decide to give your equipment a checkup, making sure that the battery and oil levels were all in decent shape.

Choose three.
>Laser rifle: A machinegun-type ranged weapon, powered by your suit's main battery.
>Shrapnel launcher: A shotgun-type ranged weapon, powered by your suit's main battery.
>Energy blade: A highly destructive sword with an edge made of energy.
>ArmorDoc Module: This adds a self-repair module to your suit in the shape of a small pink metallic heart. It can speak in an annoyingly high-pitched female voice with a japanese accent, and inform you about the status of your armor.
>Stealth Module: At the expense of draining your suit's power at a ridiculous speed, you can become temporarily completely undetectable by sight or hearing.
>Sense Module: Adds thermal and night vision, as well as the ability to zoom in like a sniper scope. These features are powered by your suit.
>Drone: A robot shaped like a weasel that can deploy a set of four propellers and fly.
>Brain Implant: Allows you to remotely communicate with electronics within a 10m radius.
>Write in: No guarantees, but if it's reasonable, I'll accept it.

By default, you also have a backpack, a smartphone, some cash and a motorcycle.
>>
>Write in: Sniper rifle. Fires from long range, silent, strong enough to go through some types of walls.
>Sense Module: Adds thermal and night vision, as well as the ability to zoom in like a sniper scope. These features are powered by your suit.
Complements sniper rifle.
>Stealth Module: At the expense of draining your suit's power at a ridiculous speed, you can become temporarily completely undetectable by sight or hearing.
To get into position and escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snNCIXJ52as
>>
>>44601289
This, pretty much. Might be cool to finally play a stealth guy for once.
>>
>>44601313
>>44601289
Cool. I'm going to wait about 15 mins more, and then I'll close these chargen votes.
>>
>>44601351
You chose a poor time to run a quest, especially a new quest. Don't expect a lot of players.
>>
>>44601424
I know. No worries though, I'll run just a few parts right now and then continue later today at a more popular time.

>>44601289
>>44601313
Sniper it is.

Writing
>>
You run a system checkup on your sensory and stealth modules. Soon, on your HUD display, you get a message telling you that they're fully operational. You give your sniper rifle a check as well, and its as slick as always.

The screen sure was taking a goddamn long time to load up this time. A murmur of concern started to build up in the room, however, soon enough, the screen flickered to life.

However, unlike the other times, it was a pair of young girls in gaudy makeup that appeared on the screen, looking desperate.

"Is it on?" the brunette one wondered.

"Y-Yeah, look." the blonde one replied, and put her face closer to the screen. "G-Guys." she said. "The Boss... He's dead."

The room roared in gasps and disbelief.

"Look, we don't know what happened, K?" the brunette butted in. "We were just appointed to come at this time, and all we found was a dead fat guy and a note to do this."

Soon after, she showed a piece of paper with blood tainting the edges to the camera, which read:

Final Bounty:
-Daniel Osorio, ID:219303. 10 billion credits.
As usual, send proof of kill or capture and your bank account to [email protected] for payment.

"Just one bounty? And 10 BILLION credits?" you could hear someone yell out, amazed. "Is he SERIOUS? I can buy a fucking mansion with that."

The hunters where mostly discussing among themselves in skepticism and wonder, and a couple of them had already left, likely off to try to catch the bounty. Several of the whores where confused, and just stood around. A few had started to raid the drinks cabinets and were fleeing with bottles of expensive wine, and you could see a few others approaching the hunters, and you. Some just wanted a ride home, a few others seemed to try to find someone else to "adopt" them.

>Ignore the whores, get out of there, and a head start on the bounty.
>Talk to the ladies. They knew the Boss better than anyone, they might have valuable info for the hunt.
>Raid. Try to steal electronics, drinks, anything!

>Write in
>>
>>44601762
>>Talk to the ladies. They knew the Boss better than anyone, they might have valuable info for the hunt.

A bit of world building first.
>>
>>44601762
>Talk to the ladies. They knew the Boss better than anyone, they might have valuable info for the hunt.
>>
>>44601762
>Raid
It's basically world building too, to know what kind of sweet loot there is to get our grubby mitts on, right?
>>
>>44601832
I'm not entirely sure where we are. A bounty hunter whore bar?
>>
>>44601952
>The stench of alcohol and thick narcotic fumes permeated the "Nuclear Mug", some kind of clandestine bar-whorehouse-thing that The Boss set up to host his harem of bounty hunters and sluts.

Yes
>>
>>44601952
A bounty hunter whore bar musical experience, to be exact.
>>
File: Truckers-full.jpg (86KB, 960x591px) Image search: [Google]
Truckers-full.jpg
86KB, 960x591px
>>44601952
Think of trucker culture, motels and the sort, but instead of being a long time on the road doing deliveries, you deliver death.

The dirty motherfuckers want a good meal, sex and drugs after being long time on the job.
>>
>>44601969
Right, forgot I even read the first paragraph. Well, I doubt anything here is even worth the 10 billion contract. I stay with >>44601824
>>
>>44601762

We're too slick and professional to worry about raiding a bar. However, as anon said, worldbuilding, I'd like to know what people are taking
>>
File: Face.png (426KB, 521x476px) Image search: [Google]
Face.png
426KB, 521x476px
You light a cigarette and start to smoke though your helmet, as one of the more mature "actresses" approaches you. You remember her stage name being "Honey" or something, which played along her blonde hair and excessive vaginal fluid production.

"Heya, Mutt." she greeted casually, and sat beside you, her hips pressing into your thigh. You don't flinch, you're already used to them being this aggressive.

"I tell you what. I need a trip home from this hell hole. Care to give me a ride, sweetums?" she asks.

"Sure, but I want something in return. I'm a bit of a transport prostitute." you joke, and she chuckles along you. "I want to know more about the Boss. Who would be able to go and kill him, exactly? Was be acquainted with this Samuel bounty guy? I want you to tell me what you know."

Honey leaned back and waved her hands in front of her. "Hoh, hoh, wait right there. I know where you're going here, but that's going to be muuuch more expensive that just a ride, kid."

She rubbed her thumb into her fingers and rose an eyebrow and a smile. "One million." she then said.

"I don't have that kind of money." you counter.

"Then I want that stealth system of yours." she replied. "It's worth just as much - and trust me. What I know will really give you the edge on finding this gu-"

(Cont)
>>
>>44602318
A short, younger black-haired girl interrupted by patting on your shoulder. "I-I heard you're giving rides and want info." she stammered. You noticed that she was exceptionally beautiful in a cute way, with blushy cheeks and huge eyes, however in typical Boss whore style, her tits and ass where huge.

"So, do we have a deal?" Honey butted in, tapping the stealth module on your chest.

"I-I have a another deal!" the other one exclaimed. "J-just get me daily Gynessence and let me ride along you, and I'll help you along the way. I-I wont be much of a bother, I s-swear!"

"Hrmm." you mutter to yourself.

You stop for a moment to think and consider the options. Meanwhile, you remember that Gynessence is an illegal cocktail of steroids, hormones and drugs, designed to make a women appear exaggerated, oversexualized and facially gorgeous, while drowning the excruciating pain of having their body morphed and kept in that shape with painkillers and the sort. It all falls apart horrendously when someone stops taking the regular dose they need.

>Accept Honey's deal. Trade in your expensive stealth module in exchange for one-time but highly valuable information. You'd have to snipe people the old fashioned way, without fancy stealth. You could perhaps try steal one from someone else later on, though.
>Accept the junkie's deal. She will guide and aid you during the hunt, but you need a way to get Gynessence regularly for her. Bringing her along could be a liability as well, however, nothing stops you from dropping her at any time.
>Don't accept either deal.
>Accept both.
>Write in.
>>
>>44602351

>Write in.

"Honey, you know my answer is "fuck no". You think I'd give away an important piece of equipment that gives me an edge over all these other jokers? Be real."

"As for you, I'll give you a ride home and find you a weeks worth of Gynessence. That's it, and that's only if your info is worth something."
>>
>>44602351
I don't trust the junkie hag, but the stealth system is a steep price. Then again if it helps us with the bounty... Tell her it's a deal only if you determine the info is valuable. System for info
>>
>>44602351
>>Accept the junkie's deal. She will guide and aid you during the hunt, but you need a way to get Gynessence regularly for her. Bringing her along could be a liability as well, however, nothing stops you from dropping her at any time.

>>44602392
This doesn't seem like his personality at all.
>>
>>44602405
Would you seriously just give away something as valuable as our stealth system? That's crazy. There must be other avenues to finding info.
>>
>>44602412
> This doesn't seem like his personality at all.

We are literally only just now developing his personality. It's the first thread and our first major point to talk.
>>
>>44602425
Don't get mad just 'cause your write-in is shit.
>>
>>44602415
Stealth is an advantage. Her info might offer a much bigger advantage. If we win the bounty then this system is pocket change. I hope we can record the killing from a distance for proof though
>>
>>44602440
Not getting mad, just pointing out that he doesn't have a specific personality yet.
>>
>>44602455
Comparing how he's said stuff to what you wrote and it's miles apart.
>>
>no disintegration
>>
>>44602455
>>44602474
Vain argument. Op doesn't have to take it word for word anyway.
>>
>>44602516
Indeed, the main focus of my write in was to suggest we don't go giving away a piece of our equipment for info we can't verify the value of or decide to start taking care of a junkies habit full time.

If people disagree though, that's all good, this is everyones game, everyones character.
>>
>>44602392
>>44602405
>>44602412
2 for Junkie, 1 for Honey. Junkie it is.

Writing.
>>
File: 10216771a.jpg (78KB, 502x689px) Image search: [Google]
10216771a.jpg
78KB, 502x689px
You tilt your head towards the blonde one. "Honey, you know my answer is "fuck no". You think I'd give away an important piece of equipment that gives me an edge over all these other jokers? Be real."

You look at the other girl. "As for you, I'll give you a ride home and find you a weeks worth of Gynessence. That's it, and that's only if your info is worth something."

"W-well. I-I'll try to make it worth your while!" she replies. "B-but I don't have a home, I just w-wanted to get out of here, so, uhm, maybe..."

"You can stay with me for a week, but I won't pay for anything except your drug." you tell her.

Honey huffs, but then chuckles to herself, raises her chin and silently leaves.

"What's your name?" you ask her.

"L-Layce" she answers.

(cont)
>>
---*---

A bit after after the Nuclear Mug's incident, and making the deal with Layce, you're at one of the establishment's rooms, checking the internet on your smartphone. Layce was simply laying on the bed, staring into the ceiling, looking high from her recent dose of Gynessence from her own stash.

"You'll have to r-repay me this one." she had told you.

Layce had also given you the logs of the payments she got from the Boss. He paid each time from a different bank account, apparently, but after mapping them, you had found that a couple of them had been made from the local city, Kirville. It was likely that the Boss had a contact there, so it was worth while to go there and investigate further, especially at the exact addresses that you now have.

There was also the issue of getting more drugs for her, but you had no idea where to get them. You had never bought Gynessence before, you only knew that several of the Bosses whores used it. Layce had told you that she had always gotten her regular dosages from the Boss's staff ever since he took her in.

Whirring in your head is the notion that you're against the clock. Other bounty hunters are very likely after this target too, so using your time as efficiently as possible was key.

>Return to the main hall, and try to find some abandoned Gynessence there, or someone who can provide you with it. It's almost guaranteed that someone there would know, however, the main issue would be finding them and then negotiating a deal.
>Go to Kirville and get crack'n at visiting the addresses you've got. Maybe the Boss's payment proxy also deals with these kind of drugs. It's a bit of a long shot, though.
>Write in

(OOC: As for Layce's pic, I'm simply going to use various anime characters indistinctly which fit with her physical profile. Kasumi Iwato, Fuutou Shizune. Tomo Asama, etc, etc.)
>>
>Go to Kirville and get crack'n at visiting the addresses you've got. Maybe the Boss's payment proxy also deals with these kind of drugs. It's a bit of a long shot, though.

>Write in if it turns out we can't find the drug via the proxy, hit up a shady as fuck dive bar or similar afterwards, we must have a few contacts around town considering the business we're in. If they can't provide the drug, surely they can give us a lead to someone who can.
>>
>>44602976
Do we have any partners or trustworthy former associates to call on?
I'm not liking our odds of getting this done alone.
>>
>>44602976
Go to kirville
>>
>>44602976
Hopefully she understands that her info won't actually be worth anything if we don't act on it, and please be a little patient. On a related note, how long will her personal stash last her for, if it comes to it?
>>
File: B.png (118KB, 176x365px) Image search: [Google]
B.png
118KB, 176x365px
>>44603009
>Do we have any partners or trustworthy former associates to call on
You have contacts for weaponry and medical care, but no actual "team members" or "companions". The other bounty hunters aren't really "trustable" people either, you're all scoundrels. Think pirates. You've vaguely acquainted with shady stuff, but you're not really familiar with the ins and outs of it all.

"Hey, Layce." you call out. "How long will your personal stash last?"

"This was my dose for today." she replied, much more fluent than she was before, albeit in a slightly drunken way. It was likely the drug's effect. "They don't give us more than one per day. Some girls just couldn't help but to, uhm, like, taking more than one if they have the chance, hehe. So they end up needing a higher dose from then on, and that can be a bit of a probby sometimes."

"So you don't have any more." you say.

"No mooore." she replies, mellow.

"We're gonna go to Kirville for now." you explain. "We'll see if I can get you some more there."

You change into more casual clothing, and keep your sniper rifle and equipment in an inconspicuous guitar case. Layce put on some more decent clothing as well, and you both ride the motorbike to the city.

(Cont)
>>
File: 1370207236468.gif.png (38KB, 424x239px) Image search: [Google]
1370207236468.gif.png
38KB, 424x239px
---*---

After looking through the addresses, and knocking several doors without results, one of them finally answered. It was a small apartment, in one of the shadier parts of down.

"Who is it?" a voice asked. "Why is Layce here?"

You notice that Layce's eyes widened. "You know this guy?" you whisper.

She nods. "I think its Tom. He visited us often." she explains. "Don't you know him?"

"I was only around when it was time for the bounty announcements." you whisper back. "I have no idea who this bloke is."

"Matthew." you then say, in a higher voice. "You might know me as 'Mutt'".

"Aaaaah, one of Boss's hunters." Tom replied. "What do you want from me?"

>"Let me in. I want to negotiate a deal. I want to know more about the Boss and his dealings. Its for a bounty."
>"...The Boss has a message for you. Let me in so that we can talk in private."
>"Layce has something to tell you, in private. I'm her bodyguard. Let us in."
>Write in
>>
>>44603393
>"Let me in. I want to negotiate a deal. I want to know more about the Boss and his dealings. Its for a bounty."
We're on a job and need info and drugs. Will pay if successful.

>.gif.png
wat
>>
>>44603393
>>
>>44603437
>>44603583
We'll do this.

I'll continue in a few hours (aprox 3-4). I've been running the quest for like 4 hours and I'm tired lol.

See you guys then!
>>
File: calo.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
calo.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
>>44603625
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.