[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Threas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: the_lsd_is_kicking_in.jpg (58KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
the_lsd_is_kicking_in.jpg
58KB, 540x616px
Alright /tg/ I've hit a wall and need some help. I'm writing a bestiary for a setting I'm creating and I need some ideas. Looking for anything and everything, from fairytale to pseudo realistic, give me some of the weirdest, most dangerous, and craziest beasts you can come up with.
>Pic unrelated, on a phone and don't have any good Monster pics saved
>>
>>44585733
I once had a species of giant spiders that would transform into arachne if they ever ate a person.

Another time, I had a non-hostile slime creature that was completely indestructible. It gained energy (and pleasure) from force exerted upon it. They weren't dangerous things. They could easily be domesticated and used to make safe falls.
>>
>>44586020
Absolutely perfect, thanks anon. How did transforming affect the spiders? Did they become a separate race or did they still mingle among the arachnids?
>>
File: baby spider.jpg (202KB, 625x530px) Image search: [Google]
baby spider.jpg
202KB, 625x530px
>>44586205
They were the same race. All of an arachne's children would be normal giant spiders. So there'd be one arachne looking over a family of regular spiders. By the time a spider is big and dangerous enough to eat a person and become an arachne itself, it will have left the nest, so there wouldn't really ever be two arachne in one place.
>>
Giants. In old tales Giants were bitch ass wizards who can turn princess into stone.
>>
Ghouls are mutated hominids controlled and warped by a strain of sentient bacteria that grows stronger and more intelligent with each thrall under their control.
>>
>>44586314
Awesome man, thanks a ton that's really neat.
>>44586429
Curmudgeonly Giant wizards sounds bitching
>>44586531
And this is fantastic. How do you suppose an earlier 1800's pseudo scientist explain that? Something to do with bad humours I guess? Sounds appropriately creepy though, much appreciated
>>
>>44585733

Acid crapping pigeons. They're not even hostile, they just fly around and occasionally drop their dangerous shit. Walk through areas infested with them at your own risk.
>>
>>44586849
Is this due to their diet or just a biproduct of their extremely acidic digestive tract?
>>
>>44586789
Just blame it on the plague of Red Rot
>>
>>44587364
Fucking hivemind zombie monkey people, sounds like a plan.

Also does anyone have any ideas for legend-esque monsters? I've got a sort of Chimera that manifests itself as nature's fury. They're always a mash up of different creatures, dependent on region. Basically when the civilized races starts mass killing a species, destroying the shit out of a land, or anything similar Mother Nature creates Chimeras. Their sole objective is to rip and tear and fuck shit up. Anything like that, all I can come up with is Griffins and Dragons and possibly unicorns.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.