[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Webcomic: Eagle Ordinary - Lesson Leanred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: e48e9920fdkCA.jpg (472KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
e48e9920fdkCA.jpg
472KB, 1100x825px
http://eagleordinary.smackjeeves.com/

Is slavery in line with the moral code of the Imperium of Man?
>>
>>44580205
sure, it's just not called slavery
>>
Go home shill you're drunk.
>>
>>44580214
>>44580205
Isn't it more like the Imperium's relationship with people is basically feudal and everyone's a serf? So they're definitely not slaves.
>>
>>44580205
I don't understand why the commissar was pissed in the first place the Lt (can't spell) did what he was ordered to do.
>>
>>44580240
He wasted too many bodies failing to fulfill an objective and getting them involved in politics.
>>
>>44580231
servitors are definitely slaves, though
>>
>>44580257
Servitors aren't alive though. Depending on the writer and the codex.
>>
>>44580205
Depends on the planet.
>>
>>44580263
They're alive, just enough to make the criminal in question suffer the prison of their own body.
>>
>>44580254
His troops passified the locals and found out a bunch of traitors, so what if it cost a few men, this is the IG after all
>>
I wish this was using a character other than Commissar Holt, someone original. Using a character from another 40k property just makes it feel all the more like fan fiction (which it is, but you get my point).
>>
>>44580303
Wasting the lives of the Imperial Guard is still a waste of the Emperor's resources. The Commissar must have thought it could have been done far more efficiently.
>>
>>44580303
His "costing a few men" is a pattern of behavior with him, where hundreds of lives are spent just to get him a coffee.
>>
I'm just wondering, what is the "class" situation like in 40k? Does being a hobo on Holy Terra automatically make you better than a hive noble in bumfuck nowhere?
>>
>>44580205
>/tg/
>webcomics
No, you silly faggot, /co/ is for comics. Not /tg/. /co/.

Seriously, how can anyone be so retarded?
>>
>>44580205
You do know commercial advertising us a bannable offense, right?
>>
>>44580240
So that he can establish himself as the harsh but fair people's unlikely hero and all that saccharine bullshit that hack writers love so very much.
>>
>>44580205
Wow. This comic is terrible. The pacing, dialogue, and sorry excuse for story execution is almost inspiringly wretched.
At least the art is okay.
>>
>>44580457
Too bad they can't even draw a techpriest right. That nigga is just Ultron in a robe.
>>
>>44580471

That's pretty obviously not a techpriest of any normal variety.
>>
>>44580576
Nigga's fucking around with Necrons.
I'm surprised he doesn't look weirder.
>>
>>44580457
I think people fool themselves into thinking it's good just because it's near the top of the shitheap that is 40k-related webcomics.
>>
>>44580216
>shill
You do remember what happened to Turn Signals, right?
>>
>>44580303
This is the IG on a planet recently turned to the Tau which has yet to get any form of attention aside from these guys, and which isn't likely to get reinforcements from the guard in the near future, and he wasted what troops there were to spare failing and for his own glory rather than the glory of the Emperor.
>>
>>44580205
Is the Ratling hiding a boner ?
>>
>>44580415
>Oglaf
>The Order of the Stick
>etc
inb4
>don't post Baldur's Gate, it's for /v/
>>
>>44580205
>moral code of the Imperium of Man

The only moral code of the Imperium of Man is the survival of Man.

So yes.

Slavery is entirely in line with the moral code of the Imperium of Man, if it helps Man survive.
>>
>>44580457
>Wow. This comic is terrible. The pacing, dialogue, and sorry excuse for story execution is almost inspiringly wretched.

The issue really is that she's really just redrawing events from her ongoing Only War game. So of course it's going to be hard to translate to the comic format without losing a lot.

>At least the art is okay.

Personally fucking love the art.
>>
>>44580205

Sure it is. Especially for, say, mutants, but full humans too.
>>
>>44580360
>a hobo on Holy Terra
Son, there are no hobos on holy terra. There are criminal scum who get sent to the reprocessing center if they get caught, arbites, and nobles. Not counting all the posthumans.
>>
>>44582137
terras population is mostly pilgrims
>>
>>44580298
They are basically drooling, braindead automatons.
>>
>>44582137
Presumably there are also the guys who clean, carry out rote maintenance and do the other menial chores required of keeping Holy Terra looking as pristine as it should.

Or do the arbites, nobles and posthumans also scrub toilets and dust the statues of the Emperor?
>>
>>44582173
Servitors, anon.

>>44582142
Pilgrims don't count. They are, by definition, transitory.
>>
>>44582173
Terra is a stone throw from Mars. They must have all servitors they could ever need.
>>
>>44582204
Okay, but the second largest population would be imperial adepts, in charge of the literal mountains of paperwork required of controlling an interstellar empire.
>>
>>44582218
What are minor nobles? Not spoiled Rogue traders, not High Lords.

3rd and 4th sons of minor houses, they're still going to get better postings than the commoners. And with billions of worlds, there's plenty of bodies for it.
>>
>>44582173
Servitors do that
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.