[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world of Miyel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Map1.png (152KB, 631x840px) Image search: [Google]
Map1.png
152KB, 631x840px
This is but one of the many legends told among the people...

But who are your people?
Are you Tajil, hailing from the northern deserts and twin oasis?

Or Perhaps you are a sturdy Maroner, heir to the great forest and mighty rivers?

Although you can easily be Ikujin, keepers of the mountain pass and the masters of the sea.
Which one of these three?

(you have 5 minutes to choose, folks)
>>
I suppose it is late. Anyone interested in embarking on an adventure?
>>
>>44578107
Bumping for visibility
>>
Iku!
>>
>>44578214
Of course you are Ikujin, why, your floral fragrance and strange shoes practically give you away! I must be getting dim in my old age. I seem to have misplaced my glasses, and my hearing is a bit shady; are you a fine gentleman or are you a belle lady?
>>
>>44578214
Sorry if my questioning has put you at odds, I am usually not the sort to be so forward. Sir, or Madam, the legend shall be the same; although the players and the stages might vary in this game.
>>
>>44578238
I am a Miss, sir. My fortunes await upon the waves!
>>
Well, my dear, would you be surprised to know that I have been to the capitol, Ryo, many a time? I might not look like much in these dusty old robes, but I was once an adventurer much like your self.

Being that we are getting acquainted, what name might I call you? And do you carry a talisman of identification, so that I might be certain that I am not speaking to a boggart, shade, or troll?
>>
>>44578503
What are the naming conventions of Iku?
>>
>>44578584
Well, there are traditional names that can vary from region and dialect. I met a lovely dancing girl names Son, and she was accompanied by her brothers Jin, Po, and Tikitikitembonosarembocharibariruchipipiperipembo. I suppose that last one must have been a very traditional name.
>>
>>44578642
My name is Xiang, a young adult! I presume humans to be the common race?
>>
>>44578686
Unfortunately for gnomes such as I, that does appear to be the case. Ever since the king of Maron, Rothbert III (may he ever reign), came to power, I cannot tell you how rare it is to see the races or Mur and Mer on the traveling roads. Why, there is hardly a goblin, orc, gnome, halfling or elf out beyond their dwindling keeps.

Confound these old eyes of mine, but am I perchance speaking to an elf? You are awfully well spoken, Xiang.
>>
>>44578782
Ah no Human, well spoken perhaps because of my father's paid education. Merchants have to find something to spend money on, you see.
>>
>>44578821
The arts of finance and trade are one of the few curiosities still left to me. Minos knows I will never be a clever trader.

Your etiquette is exemplary of Fine Iku, but did you also have any martial, dexterous, or arcane learning? The monks of the Red pass are renown for both their philosophies and their hardened fists. Or maybe your education came from a priest, or at a convent?
>>
>>44578951
A monk, specializing in letters and numbers! Generally learned enough, and I can write you as pretty a poem or descriptive a missive as you need. I've come to believe my father wanted me to appear as an artful lady, but numbers are more my liking, particularly managing them if you get my meaning. As a derivative of the monk's teaching I technically understand some martial skills, but I've never had to apply them to a fight and feel it's safe to assume I would not fare well against a proper warrior. Against another commoner though, or a bandit, in single combat I might be able to emerge victorious.
>>
*****GM******
Than you for playing tonight, I have a better Idea of what I need to have to provide a more seamless adventure. I will be here again 5PM PST, and I hope to meet you again. My idea is to have 4 PC characters, and anons have the chance of playing minor npsc (soldiers, goblin raiders, etc). I will be back, and I hope I can meet you again on the roads of Miyel. Thank you, and sorry if I have otherwise sullied your night.
>>
File: 1383681584329.gif (288KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1383681584329.gif
288KB, 500x255px
>>44579172

You didn't sully my night, only my heart.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.