[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexy Beach Premium Resort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 19

File: itsOUT.jpg (710KB, 2000x930px) Image search: [Google]
itsOUT.jpg
710KB, 2000x930px
IT'S OUT MOTHERFUCKERS

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:31D3AC948B06170018F110D9FD7B50C3CC18CFDB&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
>>
How long until it's translated?
>>
>>677954
A complete translation may take a month or more.

An interface translation should take less.
>>
more interested in the uncensor.
>>
Be aware, this game has worst optimalization known to mankind
>>
>>677980
turn off self shadow and it improves a lot. セルフシャドウ
>>
File: its-fucking-on-now-chaps.jpg (60KB, 527x681px) Image search: [Google]
its-fucking-on-now-chaps.jpg
60KB, 527x681px
>>677953
>>
the game is choking my system big time unless i pick performance setting at the start menu
>>
Currently there's a bug in the game in that it wouldn't use the video card RAM on some cards. If you're experiencing massive frame rate choking, you'll need to wait for Illusion to patch this thing.
>>
any list of cards?
>>
yeah, definitely wait for the UI translation mod before you try to play this. hell, the vram patch just might be out by then too.
>>
It's shit.
>>
god, the optimization is a complete fuckup. but i'm having a bit way more fun than i should with this. you really need to be able to understand all the clues to play this. and there are like a whole lot of hidden shit, too. they need to fix the vram bullshit asap.
>>
Is there a Mega link anywhere?
The torrent is taking forever for me.
>>
god i hate moon runes, can't understand shit
>>
Is there maybe a different torrent for this? The magnet is missing seeders.
>>
>>677980
>optimalization
>>
>>678079
You "Sing up" your customs from main menu and then theyll just wander the world somewhere.
Kick the starting niggas from your inn and add rooms and you can invite the girls to stay there. Its the second dialogue option or something.
And whos big idea wast to make Esc the "ohshitmomshere" button. Any way to disable that?
>>
>>678100
>And whos big idea wast to make Esc the "ohshitmomshere" button. Any way to disable that?

oh come on, you kinda learn it after an hour playing anyway, just save often. are you new to vidiya games or something?
>>
Does this use cry-engine 3? How terribly unoptimized are we talking about?
>>
File: 1439865079413.png (888KB, 1270x832px) Image search: [Google]
1439865079413.png
888KB, 1270x832px
>>678142
It's Unity, but at the moment the game is bugged that it apparently only runs smooth for a small group of players. For the rest of us it's literally running like it's on software mode, and probably is, consider my VGA monitor shows no stress on my graphic card at all when running this thing.

It's a shame really. There's actually a good amount of game here. Learning the girl's schedule, finding clues, fund management, etc. It's been a long while since a Illusion game actually felt like a game like this.
>>
>>678146
don't get to upset, they always patch the hell out of their games. its an obvious but and they'll release a patch.
>>
Can someone please explain on how to install this?
>>
>>678180
If you can't figure out how to install it, what makes you think you can play it?
>>
I'm gonna have to do like I did with Harem Mate. Put the image files on my phone and look at it while playing so I know what the menus say...

I'm mostly hoping this game will run on my computer. Basically just that the lowest settings will be playable for me! If not then I'll have to wait until I get a better graphics card to be able to play it.
>>
>>678187
#TheStruggle
>>
File: Smex.png (1MB, 780x838px) Image search: [Google]
Smex.png
1MB, 780x838px
Sadly, after playing it for a day or so, I think that while the open world element was a neat idea, and the character creator/model quality is their best so far. . .the H-scenes are pretty lack-luster.

In my opinion I feel that AA2 had more h-scene diversity. Or just scenes in general. While this game is fun, it just feels less when compared to AA2 in the H-scene department.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
>>
File: shizunesays_topkekbra.png (293KB, 574x572px) Image search: [Google]
shizunesays_topkekbra.png
293KB, 574x572px
>managed to avoid the cycle of grief since SBZ
>got hyped for nothing for this game
>got the game now, playing at 15fps in open world section with a Goddamn GTX 970 and Haswell CPU
>starting to feel like Illusion is trying to spite him
>>
>>677953
man these nipples looks tempting but what about the anus hole and vag?
>>
This game is shit tbh fam
>>
>>677953
illusionhypecycle.jpg
>>
File: 1442172566180.png (831KB, 646x762px) Image search: [Google]
1442172566180.png
831KB, 646x762px
just avoid this till the shit's patched guys. the features promised are all there for once. only that the game is super unoptimized. my average fps is 10 on my quad core GTX960 rig. it really isn't worth the frustration right now.
>>
Guess I'll just wait for patch, optimization and translation.

It may be the 3rd Illusion game I play (the two first ones were SB2 and AA2. Is this one as good?)
>>
File: 1442144351906.png (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442144351906.png
804KB, 1280x720px
>>678265
Well it's kinda good if you can understand the menus and the clues (wait for translation patch), don't mind going through some trial and errors to deduct the whereabouts of the girls at times, and okay with exploring a bit to unlock the more costumes/items/sex positions.

Basically nothing's being handed to you. Shit don't just happen on their own. You have to go about the ingame map and complete some rootamentary story tasks to get all the freaky shit.
>>
>>677953
Is this like AA/2 and AG3? Like you can roam around and fuck girls wherever you like?
>>
It's not just me getting a shitty FPS right?
>>
>>678294
Did you even bother reading the thread, Numb Nuts?
>>
>>678290
no you can only fuck if you are on a date.
and only in predetermined locations (chairs, walls, beds).
>>
>>678267
I wouldnt have minded all that if i dont have to deal with a stuttery sub-15fps environment while doing them.
>>
>>678184
Because I have all the previous games which I have played many times. Yet installing those games was simple. All I had to do with those was download and install. Easy. This version isn't like that.
>>
>>678301
Damn that sucks.
>>
I enjoyed the crap out of Artificial Girl 3. Thought it was the best one, and still do. If they made an AG4 with the features, and customization these other games have then i could die happy.
>>
File: HotFixPatch.png (32KB, 824x594px) Image search: [Google]
HotFixPatch.png
32KB, 824x594px
Illusion hotfix coming soon (9/16) guys.

Open map optimization.
Free H mode
Re-balancing, Bug fixes
Extra costumes, Hairstyle.

This is only the temporary hotfix. There will be a full version update coming later.
>>
>>678353
Illusion don't normally give a shit about us.

This patch only means that the Japanese, which are the main buyers of this game, fell for the hype as well and got pissed with the poor performance in open world sections.

Also, something stinks... feels like they deliberately released the game prematurely.
>>
File: sbpr_0914.jpg (64KB, 1580x160px) Image search: [Google]
sbpr_0914.jpg
64KB, 1580x160px
>>678356
Duh, anytime an ergoe company releases a patch it's because their main customer base is demanding it. SBPR's Amazon review is utterly pitiful right now. It's like 2 stars the last time I checked it. It's filled of long complaints about the performance. While people who force themselves to play in spite of the serious frame rate issues actually seem to enjoy it. So SBPR is getting shit rating on Amazon, yet decent reactions on the futaba. Most people just simply can't get pass the performance problem, and it's hurting the sale greatly.

The bad news is that even if this hotfix and the upcoming version update actually made everything 100% better. Whoever got re-interested into purchasing this game will simply buy from the used market. As a huge number of initial owners are already selling their copies at way marked down price tags already.
>>
>>678306
Bullshit. All the previous games extract and install the same way. And if you've played any of the previous games, how could you possibly have missed the hongfire threads that extensively cover everything about the damn games?

You might wanna check those out.
>>
File: silent hill fans.jpg (24KB, 476x290px) Image search: [Google]
silent hill fans.jpg
24KB, 476x290px
>people with super computers complaining about low FPS
>mfw playing Illusion games on my shitty laptop

But yeah, this one is by far the worst. Literally a slide show when I try to roam the island.
>>
>>678306

You install this exactly the same as any of the others. You double click the .iso and click the install button. It is literally that simple.
>>
>>678410
>double click the .iso and click the install button

wtf? you be trolling right?
>>
>>678411

No, where's the disconnect here? You mount the image and you install the game.
>>
>>678338
>>678290
Yes yes, we all enjoyed these types of games.
It's really hard not to.

Just wait my friends. A new game will come out which will satisfy us... then disappoint us. Because we always want more.
>>
>>678406
I'm not bullshitting. When I got the previous games I didn't get them from hongfire and didn't even have to look there for stuff. The games themselves did say hongfire at the menu, bottom right corner, but that wasn't where I got. It's been long since I got the last Sexy Beach game. I didn't have to do any of that mounting stuff. The same thing can be said with the Virtual Sex games. There used to be a site but died years ago. All you had to do was download the game, unrar, and install. It was all set up and ready to go. Then you had to copy and paste a few files here and there and everything was set. You didn't have to go through any mounting.
>>
>>678412
fyi double clicking the image file don't always automatically mount the image depend on the virtual disk software one's using. best not to assume that's how it goes.
>>
>>678453
I use daemon tools lite
>>
>>678444
the game just came out, so most of the copies you'll find online are just the .iso files. what you're talking about is a pre-packaged easy install version, something that hongfire generally develops and then gets disseminated through torrent sites.
>>
The game is pretty meh. I mean everything would be worth it if the sex scenes were good, but they're not. So I soldiered on with the 5 - 15 FPS for about 15 hours for pretty much shit. There isn't significant dialogue either so it's not like there's much of a difference between girls besides chipmunk sound #1 and dying squirrel sound #5.
>>
>>678703
Historically they've only ever released what are effectively tech demos.

Sure, it's my fault for still getting hyped after all these years, but it was because they're running on Unity, an already popular engine with extensive documentation and a huge community. Even a single bedroom developer scratching his dick in between typing away at the PC came out with better than this shit.

Also, why the fuck haven't they been able to properly utilize the GPU until now? I don't think either AMD or NVIDIA charge license to use their cards, and anyone can sign up for their developer forums and ask for help from their technicians on how to code better.

I guess Illusion's tech demo business model ain't gonna change anytime soon. Them using Unity instead of writing their own code simply means that they rake in more profit, while not bothering to invest more to improve and expand their games.

At least KISS is doing good; better utilization, huge customization options and huge amount of content. It's a shame that Custom Maid 3D series is too animu for me.
>>
These motherfuckers need to fire their 'game designer' and stick to sex scenes and assets.

Make an asset store where people can share sex animations, characters and other shit.

Then they can sit back and watch the yen roll in.
>>
>>678709
>>678703
word on the street is that the teatime crew handled the open world part.
>>
>>678726
Really fishy with SBPR, its like Illusion only focus on character customization, sex animations and forgot about actual beach content. The rest, other team do the content
>>
File: 1438647092209.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438647092209.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>678730
While definitely not 9/10, I honestly don't think this is all that horrible. All the promises were delivered if you really look into their pre-release materials. It's just sucha piss poor execution that ended up fucking up everything. I'd still give it 6/10 or 7/10 if they add in more features via DLC later on. And I do think this is the correct direction for Illusion. As in stepping away from simple posers and make games with actual gameplays.

And yeah, I'm leaning with the theory that Teatime team was the one who handled the core game and dropped the ball. It would explain the huge differences in quality between the character builder and the game itself.
>>
>>678721
That would explain a lot...
>>
>>678743
For now, All I want ; yuri content, FUCKING optimizations and...really...really..really...the personalities and voice sets.
>>
so, since no one's brought it up yet; there's apparently a patch from illusion that should fix the performance issues. maybe take a second and search the hongfire thread instead of bitching here like children.
>>
>>678753
it's only a temporary bandaid fix. which means it actually does very little. gotta wait longer for the actual version up patch.
>>
>>678753

It doeeeesn't o/~

I'm not bitching, because, hey, I didn't pay for it. Will just wait till it works.

But if I were I'd be angry as hell about their willful incompetence in repeatedly releasing games that they know don't work.
>>
Cool engine, shit game. Generally can't have both with Illusion.
>>
>>678019
I would also appreciate a direct download link.
>>
So I take it this is even worse than PlayClub, even if we ignored the performance issues?
>>
>>679018
that's subjective opinion. really depends on what kind of game you prefer.
>>
translation posted yet?
>>
why are the devs at Illusion such a massive faggots, can't they see the huge international market for this kind of games? we need games like this in english at least!
>>
>>679102
they perfer to lay low and away from the feminazi's attentions. have you forgotten about the rapelay fiasco already?
>>
>>679102
if by huge international market you mean the stupid amounts of people that torrent their product, then yes its surprising that they haven't noticed.

VN companies have been making the move to releasing in other countries, but they often have to edit stuff out to fit the area. a game like this, where you can easily populate the beach with a bunch of underage looking toons, isn't something they'll sell in foriegn countries.
>>
whats the difference between
sexy beach premium resort
play club
and harem mate?
wanna try one of those but dont know which is best
>>
File: 20150916231026458.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20150916231026458.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Meh, works fine if you use the available injectors to remove some filters.
>>
hasn't a patch been released yet?
>>
PATCH:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1296
>>
Man I uninstalled and deleted files, everything is just a step back.
Clothing system and character models are the only thing that got better.
I wish there was someone better than Illusion, theyve had their time. AA and AG was good, but now they are just shitting out tech demos.
>>
>>679283
as with all illusion games, give it a couple months and try it again. they'll roll out more content that should have shipped with the game to begin with and the translations will be done by then.

i've got to ask though, how is it worse then artificial girl 3? i liked the game because of all the mod content, but there was pretty much nothing to do but run around looking for the small number of girls you could populate the world with.
>>
>>678751
i completely agree with the yuri content.
>>
>>679282
>http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1296
Thank you
>>
WTH? It was working just fine. Then I uploaded the new patch and now after the start menu I get the now loading screen and the screen goes white. But the music is still running in the background. Nothing ever loads up. No matter what I do, nothing happens.
>>
>>679295

In AG3 the girls went around, sure they couldnt do much but they didnt just stand at some spot like a diablo vendor. Im going to say, yeah their enviroment got better but its no real use and it doesnt do anything.
>>
>>679406
yeah, i haven't tried this game yet so its why i asked. i'm surprised though, there's no moving at all? i thought i heard they move between zones just like AG3 or AA2.
>>
>>679446
Nope. Character models are pretty though.
>>
File: 1441923622067.jpg (29KB, 454x372px) Image search: [Google]
1441923622067.jpg
29KB, 454x372px
>AG 2
>A game from 10 years ago
>Girls freely walk around the world
>Can fuck girls anywhere; character creation system where you can even create a girl to be related to you
>Girls come up to you when they are horny and fuck you right there and then
>Other girls, if they walk in on this scene which is happening in real time, either run off embarrassed or watch on in anticipation

>2015
>Illusion games are now set in cardboard cutout worlds where girls stand around
>Games have taken 10 steps back, and the only conciliation for this is including the ability to be cucked by watching your waifu fuck another guy in the hotel

>Thrixxx stopped making games altogether because they got greedy, then became lazy, and then ignored everything their customers wanted and released a multiplayer sex game
>Now the modded version of SV2 is stretched to capacity and is unstable as fuck

How did sex simulators become like this? You'd think the new generation of computer literate faggots would be buying this shit up, but instead it's the opposite.
>>
>>678180
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/Sexy_Beach_Premium_Resort/FAQ

good luck reading moon runes mate.
>>
How do you feed and give stuff to the girls?
>>
>>679867
just deinstall the game it's not worth spending any time in this utter shitgame
>>
>>679894
What kind of dumb cock-guzzling faggot says "deinstall"?
>>
>>679926
a dumb cock-guzzling faggot
>>
>>677953
Get yo dick ready ;)
>>
>>679926
forgive me i'm german and here we say "deinstallieren" to uninstall ...
>>
Maybe im just dumb but how do you install it?
>>
>>680056

>http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/Sexy_Beach_Premium_Resort/FAQ
>>
File: 1440535267131.gif (2MB, 370x251px) Image search: [Google]
1440535267131.gif
2MB, 370x251px
>they pay 90 for PC games in Japan

AAAAAYYYY
>>
Does anyone else have camera issues well playing the game? mine keeps wanting to spin nonstop and it bugging the hell out of me not knowing what is causing it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>680224

Welcome to the club. Most of us have this exact same problem.

Instead of fixing the damn basic problems, Illusion is releasing more outfits and free sex modes where you can skip the entire gameplay.

Hongfire has got some hotfixes, but most of them don't work or are for the graphics card you don't have. The rest of the hongfire modders are too busy adding Wario noses and big breasted futa mods.
>>
>>680224
unplug your joystick/gamepad.
>>
Sex scenes indoors work fine for me but when I'm outdoors the fps gets really choppy. I thought they said they would fix this when they added in free-h mode.
>>
>>679926
Yeah you can take your negative bitch talk back to /b/ faggot.
>>
>>680277
Oh did we trigger you?
>>
>>680277
>negative bitch talk
Go back to tumblr, you turd burglaring faggot cunt.
>>
>>680338
Why would i bother with tumbler when Reddit seems to be so much better.
>>
Uninstalled
I don't have the time to roam around the island playing hide and seek every time I wanna fap.
>>
>>680506
skip AG3 then, because that's what you had to do there too. AA2 at least has way more girls.
>>
>>680223
sauce?
>>
File: I hate myself.webm (265KB, 486x500px)
I hate myself.webm
265KB, 486x500px
>>680260
Holy shit I can't believe I skipped over that.
Going to try that here soon
>>
File: 1436148093714.gif (104KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1436148093714.gif
104KB, 500x280px
>>680260
Did nothing
>>
>>680733
Are you serious?
>>
>>680880
need to reset ingame option after unplugging too.
>>
The thing that pisses me off most about this game is they took out tanning. I don't know why the fuck they have the lotion option because the girls literally don't tan. It also doesn't have the thinning fattening lotion from SBZ which was the ONLY good aspect of that game.
>>
^It's just a stupid fucking prebaked tan that you control in the studio rather than actually happening like in the previous 4 SB games.
>>
So it has been 4 patches so far. How is the game for everyone now? It's still very laggy for me in the open world but indoor sex is fine.
>>
Someone could tell me how to install the DLC Studio?
>>
>>681514
I personally just dumped the files manually.
>>
File: bruh.png (268KB, 643x483px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
268KB, 643x483px
>>678020
>download japanese game
>complain it's in japanese
>>
>no kissing animation
call me a little bitch or whatever but I will never not get annoyed by this kind of shit in H Games
this is a game, at its core, about courting characters and being intimate with them. why can't the two kiss after an H scene?
>>
>>682564
kissing is gross, there's like fluid exchange
you really wanna kiss a character after her mouth has been all over other player's penises?
>>
>>679200
>looks at image

Found the horsefucker
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.