[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nba/ general - Trade Voided edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 77

File: 052617Celticsfn20.jpg (92KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
052617Celticsfn20.jpg
92KB, 1199x800px
>http://www.nba.com/article/2017/08/25/report-cleveland-cavaliers-boston-celtics-trade-isaiah-thomas-could-be-voided
>Sources: After Isaiah Thomas underwent physical today, Cavs still evaluating injured hip and weighing options w/ completion of Irving deal.
>Thomas traveled to Cleveland, took exam and flew back out of town, sources said. All players must pass physical, or a deal can be voided.
>As one source involved in the process involving Thomas' medical clearance told ESPN late Friday night, "It's a very sensitive situation."
>If a player does not pass a post-trade physical to his new team's satisfaction, the transaction can be voided by that team. Such an occurrence took place in in 2009, when a trade that would have sent Tyson Chandler to Oklahoma City was rescinded by the Thunder after the team deemed re-injury to his big toe was too great of a possibility.

>News:
CLE:Woj: Cavs evaluating Isaiah Thomas' hip
CLE:Report: Iman Shumpert made trade request
PHI:Jahlil Okafor following a 'mostly vegan' diet (20lbs lost)
SA:Manu Ginobili signs a 2-year deal with Spurs(5MIL)
CLE:Boston was concerned about Thomas' hip injury
PHI:Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact
CLE:Jae Crowder and Ante Zizic heading to CLE
CLE:Kyrie Irving traded to BOS for Isaiah Thomas
PHI:Ben Simmons (foot) cleared for full activity
Report: Josh Smith eyeing return to Rockets
OKC:Pacers file tampering charges against Lakers
LAC:Clippers and Marshall Plumlee agree to deal
-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Executives Expect LeBron James To Leave Cavs In 2018
>Celtics Considering Andrew Bogut
>Brandon Knight Undergoes Successful ACL Surgery, Will Miss Entire 17-18 Season
>Knicks Omit Carmelo Anthony From Promotional Materials
>NBA Exec: Tampering Rules Archaic, Difficult To Enforce
>Russell Westbrook Has Yet To Give Thunder Answer On Extension Offer
>D'Angelo Russell: I Want Teams To Hate The Nets
>Knicks Interested In Jarrett Jack, Archie Goodwin
>>
File: 1503516864941.webm (682KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503516864941.webm
682KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>77816249
>Trade Voided edition

>trade wasn't voided

Nice job OP, you're a fucking retard
>>
>>77816249
Ainge took the C for "Celtics" from Isaiah so now he's taking hip, for "chip" from the Celtics.
>>
>>77816502
how long did it take you to come up with that
>>
>>77816557
5 minutes scrolling twitter and or youtube comments.
>>
File: 1502894885141.png (64KB, 609x580px) Image search: [Google]
1502894885141.png
64KB, 609x580px
>>77816249
Welp, back to rooting for Brooklyn to suck
>>
>>77816249
>Celtics Considering Andrew Bogut
how does this faggot keep getting signed ffs
>>
>>77816892
Did you literally forget the whole 73 win Warriors thing or are you really this damn new?
>>
>Cavs go through with trade
>Thomas has hip surgery
>Barely plays next season
>Cavs knocked out in round one
>Lebron bails on Cavs again
>Trade goes down in history as one of the worst ever
Cap it
>>
Where were you when the Cavs bamboozled the Celtics into killing their team chemistry?
>>
>>77817560
This

LeBron is playing mind games with this one. The trade will be rescinded and the Celtics organization is going to be a warzone next season. He essentially guaranteed the Cavs making the finals again with this 4d chess. LeBron is the GOAT simply because he's the first player-general manager to exist in the league and has won a championship already doing so.
>>
they wont void the trade because they still don't have a better offer on the table than that nets pick, and that is ultimately what it comes down too. Word is lebron is 100% going to LA, so they may as well say fuck it, take the injured IT who will walk in a year anyway, and pick up that draft pick / crowder.
>>
>>77817698
kniscks: porzingis and their own 2017 FRP for irving
>>
>>77817698
>>77817833
arguably the knickerbockers pick is gonna be more valuable than the nets pick. the nets will be better next season and of course it's up to the lottery balls, but i'm thinking that pick should fall somewhere in the 5-8 range rather than the 1-3 range. the kongs on the other hand...
>>
File: 1498940433956.jpg (147KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498940433956.jpg
147KB, 1080x1080px
The C's are pretty fucked if this deal falls through. If only they had the ability to pick up a young future star PG
>>
The Cavs made the damn trade knowing IT was injured and traded medical info with eachother during trade discussions. It's not a serious injury and doesn't require surgery, the problem is evaluating how long it'll take to heal while still having him ready, so the Cavs will be starting Rose for a while.

The Cavs and Boston wouldn't have made this trade without these prerequisites and the real trade is the Nets pick, not even IT.

People making a deal out of this are either newfags, trolls, mentally retarded, or all of the above.

>>77818028
>>77817696
>>77817560
You're all of the above.
>>
It's fake news sent out by Woj to remain relevant since Shams took over.
>>
>>77818069
>It's not a serious injury and doesn't require surgery
i have a labral tear in my shoulder. it will most definitely require surgery eventually, and that entirely depends on how soon you aggravate it. you can pretty much be sure he'll aggravate the injury further as an athlete playing on the highest competitive level. tons of risk make the return look slimmer.
>>
>>77818255
Your injury doesn't matter. Celtics doctors determined it doesn't need surgery. And even if the Cavs doctors do think so it's not a deal breaker because they made the trade knowing all the info about IT. The real trade is for the Nets pick.
>>
>>77818297
doctors can disagree. my injury matters insofar as that i learned that labrum injuries such as my own SLAP lesion don't actually heal. this is a cartilage issue. you can work around them, you can function while having that injury, but the pain levels go up while the pain thresholds go down.

not requiring surgery does not mean that he will not require surgery soon. and he will require surgery eventually. this is what risk means. my own docs told me to wreck my shoulder a bit more since it's not enough to warrant surgery now, but every time i subluxate it i'm getting closer.
>>
ooga booga
>>
>>77816249
A temporary loss for the Celtics since no doubt the manlet and Crowder will ask for a buyout.

I don't think Ainge will add the Memphis and LA/Philly pick or throw in Brown/Tatum like Lebum dickriders are drooling on.

The trade is basically BKN 2018 for a disgruntled Irving who hasn't even acknowledged the Celtics and will probably not re-sign there since his heart is someplace else, basically a two year rental. Good luck taking back an unsettled Uncle Drew Leaveland.
>>
>A temporary loss for the Celtics since no doubt the manlet and Crowder will ask for a buyout.

>I don't think Ainge will add the Memphis and LA/Philly pick or throw in Brown/Tatum like Lebum dickriders are drooling on.

>The trade is basically BKN 2018 for a disgruntled Irving who hasn't even acknowledged the Celtics and will probably not re-sign there since his heart is someplace else, basically a two year rental. Good luck taking back an unsettled Uncle Drew Leaveland.
>>
>Embiid still injured

Is he Oden 2.0?
>>
every time I like a bih I find out she a gnat..
>>
>>77822505
Can you stop doing this? It's really not funny or clever at all.
>>
>>77822922
that describes 99% of posts on /nba/ anyway
>>
i wanna suck kobe's 15 inch nigger dick with my small mexican mouth
>>
>>77822999
Yeah, but this dude is relentless, literally every thread at least 5 times, it's just got to stop
>>77823143
This was never funny either
>>
>>77822922
It's the blatant reddit-spacing.

Once people stop using reddit-spacing, /nba/ will become great again.
>>
>>77816892
Reminder that BOGOAT used to post here
>>
File: 99898.png (66KB, 342x132px) Image search: [Google]
99898.png
66KB, 342x132px
>Can you stop doing this? It's really not funny or clever at all.

>that describes 99% of posts on /nba/ anyway

>Yeah, but this dude is relentless, literally every thread at least 5 times, it's just got to stop
>>
File: 1456203168271.png (178KB, 340x369px) Image search: [Google]
1456203168271.png
178KB, 340x369px

>Yeah, but this dude is relentless, literally every thread at least 5 times, it's just got to stop
>>

>>
>>77823338
>>77823357
>>77823411
Epic desu
>>
>Melo getting traded to Houston

or

>Crowder and IT going postal and putting Ainge in hospital after getting sent back to Boston

What happens first?
>>
Who here trusts the process?
>>
File: 1502756761644.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1502756761644.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
Oh, look, /sp/ is being intellectually dishonest once again. You all know damn well that the trade has not been voided, and most likely will not be. Cleveland has not even re-engaged Boston in talks at this point. But, true to form, /sp/ takes any hint of issues and blows it up as "TRADE VOIDED EDITION CELTICS BTFO"
>>
>>77824342
This
/nba/ is going to get exposed as fuck after this....
>>
File: 234123541515.gif (783KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
234123541515.gif
783KB, 418x418px
>>77824342
>>77824406
BUTTHURT CELTIES EDITION !
>>
>Cavs are stuck with the deal essentially
>IT will never be the same again
>He will miss most of the season
>Meanwhile, Irving leads Boston to a chip
It's going to happen, accept it now.
>>
>>77824494
>Cavs are stuck with the deal essentially
why do you think so
>>
>>77824644
Neither team stands to gain anything by voiding it, and they both lose big-time if that happens. This deal is going through whether /sp/ likes it or not.
>>
File: johnwallbestpg.png (710KB, 717x476px) Image search: [Google]
johnwallbestpg.png
710KB, 717x476px
you know its true /nba/
>>
WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>>
>>77824406
Literally just trying to get clicks
>>
Jeff Zillgitt

@JeffZillgitt

Cavs like All-Star PG, 3/D wing & promising big from Celtics. But publicly/privately, they're thrilled about pick. Hard to see trade voided. https://twitter.com/usatodaynba/status/901449068433600516 …
11:13 AM - Aug 26, 2017
>>
>>77824903
Lmao
>/nba/ = buzzfeed
Fucking autistic cucks I swear
Will faggots go back to saying Boston is btfo again for getting rid of a manlet and 2 memes?
>>
It's time for /sp/ to admit that they've been BTFO. Cleveland is trading their best young player, their superstar PG, to Boston for damaged goods and a pick that is a sign they're looking to the future. Cleveland not only will not be in the finals this year, they may not even make the ECF. It's Boston's conference now.
>>
can anyone explain why Bostonfags burned jerseys of someone being traded? I know that area of the country isn't the smartest but surely they know the difference between FA and trades.
>>
>>77825027
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but ,uh lebron!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77825100
You mean that one video of some random retard doing it even though it hasn't even been confirmed that he IS a boston fan?
>>
>>77825118
>boston on full damage control and suicide watch
ahahahahaha you're so pathetic
>>
>>77825100
>trying to understand """"people""''" from New England
>>
>LeBum dickriders so desperate they resort to blatant shitposting now
sad
>>
the real GOAT is Shaq tbqh
>>
>>77824738
boston obviously wouldn't void it, but CLE stands to lose substantially if thomas misses some months and then decides to take his talents elsewhere. crowder and a lottery pick that may not even be top 5 isn't _that_ hot a turnout for irving. they can probably get similar offers that don't bolster their current biggest conference rivals
>>
>/nba/ says Boston loses trade when it goes through
>/nba/ says they lose trade if gets voided
Lmao so desperately trying to put the based CelGODs down out of pure jealousy
>>
>>77825214
They're not getting BRK18 or anything similar from anywhere else. The pick is the main draw of the deal, not IT. Retarded casuals like /sp/ just didn't understand that. They thought it was star PG for star PG. It wasn't. It was star PG for draft pick + salary
>>
>>77824406
>tweaking
(lol

The Celtics are not throwing a rotation player or another high draft pick.

Leaveland knew that Thomas had a bum hip and yet they still traded for him.

This looks like LeGM trying to muscle Danny Ainge through Koby and bit more than he could chew.
>>
>>77823696

the latter
>>
>>77825272
If it comes down to it, give a Boston 2018 pick or something and call it a day. Boston's picks aren't a big loss by any means.
>>
>xddd le Boston traded away the goat Manlet IT lmao and picks xddd
>lmao trade voided bombston btfo lmao
>lmao trade not voided Boston losing IT lmao
This is what Boston hating cucks actually sound like
>>
>>77825368
Don't forget the conspiracy theories

>OMG LEGOD IS WORKING HIS MAGIC THRU THE CAVS TO SCREW BOSTON
>OMG THE CAVS ARE PLAYING 99-DIMENSIONAL CHECKERS
>OMG BOSTON BTFO
>>
tfw you can feel the hot breath of all these seething Celtie virgins

lmfao how SMALL can they BALL?
>>
>>77825426
How are we seething?
>>
>>77818297
Is it a labral tear? He's fucked. They can meme around about "oh he doesn't need surgery" but if there's a tear there's always going to be pain until you perform the surgery.
>>
File: 1485152644109.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1485152644109.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>How are we seething?
>>
>>77825633
Oh good just more shitposting, reported btw
>>
>>77825263
>They're not getting BRK18 or anything similar from anywhere else. The pick is the main draw of the deal, not IT.

yeah i mean, i know, but i think that pick might turn out to be fool's gold. of course no one knows, but i'm thinking that the nets will be better than some other teams this year and that pick might end up in the 5-8 range instead of being a top three pick like people maybe expect it to. the nets have nothing to gain from tanking, and they really want to build a real culture now.

let's go through the teams that will probably suck this season

>hawks
own their 2018 FRP

>bulls
own their 2018 FRP

>knicks
own their 2018 FRP

>magic
own their 2018 FRP

>suns
own their 2018 FRP

there might be a package in there somewhere that could be to cleveland's liking. stuff like, dunno, schröder, prince and the hawks pick. lavine, zipser and the bulls pick. bledsoe, bender, dudley for dat dere veteran leadership, and the suns pick. heck i don't even believe porzingis is totally out of the question. always liked the suns option the most personally but i accept that it's mostly fiction and there wasn't any real substance to the rumors.
>>
>>77825623
impingement syndrome and labral tear
>>
>>77822076
The Celtics really can't get away with letting Crowder and Thomas go for nothing. Their team would be actively bad next year, at that point, and they would also be counting on Brown or Tatum turning into a legit superstar to be good down the line.

My thinking is the Cavs get the Memphis pick or the Clippers pick, and maybe a second in addition. Maybe something a little more complicated to deal with protections and conveyances and stuff - I wonder if you could do a trade that conveys the Celtics' highest non-lottery 2019 pick whatever it ends up being. Or maybe they just ship their own 2018 first plus the first second-round pick they have that isn't conveyed to another team. Something like that.

I don't see any chance of the Celtics getting Brown, Tatum, or the LA pick, or another roleplayer. But the Cavs should absolutely get something out of the deal. The Celtics really, really, really need to get something back for Thomas and Crowder, and this is now basically their only chance to do so. Plus, if Thomas' hip actually is a serious concern, Cleveland has a legitimate case to get more value out of them to make up for that. I agree that the deal is going through no matter what, but Boston is going to have to pay up. I don't see where people are so convinced that Boston isn't going to give anything extra. It seems like pure homerism and idiotic Danny Ainge worship to me. The reality is that Boston really did lose a ton of leverage and value the second that they announced the trade, because it made Thomas hate them and it exposed Thomas' health issues to public scrutiny.
>>
no matter what happens the cavs got worse

let that sink in for a bit
>>
>>77824818
switch john wall and cp3 on the right
>>
>>77826600
the Cavs were always going to get worse though, their best player is leaving at the end of the season and their second best player requested a trade
>>
>>77826782
i agree kyrie is their best player
>>
>>77826824
But Kyrie is Boston's player now.
>>
boston lost this trade because 1) they wont win a chip in the next 2 years and 2) kyrie is leaving them when he becomes a FA
>>
>>77826871
lol, delusional
>>
>>77826871
1) neither will lebron
2) so will lebron
>>
the Mavs alienating a good young player to save a few million dollars is Classic Mark Cuban Shit. so fucking dumb. I would be so angry right now if I was a Mavs fan.
>>
Where does Brandon Ingram rank in terms of BBIQ?
>>
>>77827047
bottom 5
>>
>>77827047
What about terms of BBC?
>>
>>77826919
lol you think a no defense no rebound team can win a championship?
>>
>>77825758
Thin skinned beta celtie fans lmao
>>
>>77827135
why are you so sure Kyrie is leaving
>>
>Nerlens Noel signs 1-year, $4.1 million QO to return to Mavs, league sources tell ESPN. Reported $17M "offer " was non-existent in any form.
>>
>>77827188
>want the max
>get 4 million instead
>>
>>77827239
He got fucked over by the cap going down and Cuban being an asshole
>>
>Nerlens Noel clearly betting on himself with acceptance of $4.1M QO. He turned down 4-year, $70M Mavs offer made on July 1, sources say.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.
>>
Nerlens Noel always seemed like the dumbest nigger with the worst attitude
>>
>>77827188
>>77827239
>>77827318
Noel is a complete moron. He was convinced he was worth the max, but he wasn't. Really fucking dropped the ball on this one.
>>
>>77827363
I hope he signs with the C's for the min and ringchases
>>
>>77827318
I don't believe 4 years 70 million was on the table. That's some BS from Dallas' FO.
>>
If that offer was on the table, I think Dallas definitely took it off the table to try and screw Noel and offered him way less money.
>>
>Laugh about those rumors about the Warriors pursuing Paul George but Draymond Green and George have been attached at the hip this weekend.
>>
fucking Wyk the Cuck and his happy horseshit fucking up the deal, had to talk shit about Isiah on the way out. btw his wife used to take her friends into the locker room after games lmao
>>
>>77827921
The deal is fine retard
>>
>>77827981
this shit's leaked since Cleveland probably can get more now
>>
>>77827921
what the fuck are you even talking about who the fuck is wyk the cuck
>>
>>77828005
It's still probably going to happen, and Cleveland wanting more from Boston probably doesn't have anything to do with him

Although he does seem like an asshole

>>77828013
Wyc Grousbeck is one of the Celtics owners
>>
File: isaiah thomas jersey burn.png (163KB, 480x440px) Image search: [Google]
isaiah thomas jersey burn.png
163KB, 480x440px
>>77816249
anyone know how to un-burn a jersey?

(just asking for a friend)
>>
Contenders are going to be chasing Nerlens

Noel for a trade now he's taken his qualifying offer. Almost everyone will be willing to trade him for a first-rounder given his low cap hold and bird rights.

Rockets would be an obvious destination but Mavs might not like trading with them.

I can see the Cavs offering a heavily protected first round pick, Shumpert and Zizek for him.
>>
>>77828432
(Noel lines up nicely with the Celtics rebuild, but if they wanted Noel then they would have outbid the Mavs in the first place imo)
>>
Lesnake is fucking up this deal, no wonder Kyrie can't stand playing with him
>>
>>77828432
The problem in general is what kind of value Mavs would expect to get back. Especially because I think they think they're going to make a run at the playoffs this year. They're not, but they might think they are.

Also, that Cavs trade probably would not work. It's not nearly enough value - Shump is terrible, and Zizek is a throw in - and also, they already traded their 2019 first-rounder which means the next one they can trade is 2021.
>>
>>77827363
>Noel is a complete moron.
http://thebiglead.com/2016/04/08/nerlens-noel-sued-for-destroying-house-he-rented/

(probably not true but i love the story)
>>
>>77828432
>Zizek
i don't think slavoj can get you a layup or a rebound desu
>>
>>77828562
Aren't they allowed to trade 2018's pick now?
>>
>>77828393
Any rational Celtics fan doesn't begrudge a Thomas for being traded. This is obviously just some dumb impressionable teenagers that were exposed to salty Oklahoma and Leaveland fans on youtube
>>
Out of interest, why has almost everyone assumed Noel taking his QO means he is being a greedy fucker or "betting on himself" rather than him trying to get out of Dallas? "I don't want to stay unless you'll make it worth my while" is a pretty common negotiating tactic.

It's not exactly a secret that the Mavs have really struggled getting good players in free agency for whatever reason (because of Carlisle?) despite being one of the more consistently respectable teams in the league (because of Carlisle?)
>>
>>77829020
Why would taking his QO mean he's trying to leave?
>>
>>77818194
i like how practically nobody else seems to have noticed that the vertical has been totally silent on this whole thing

i'm done with Woj until he proves that he's worth anything at this point
>>
>>77829073
Noel is a restricted free agent. If an RFA want to leave, taking the qualifying offer is the quickest way out to become an unrestricted free agent, especially since it means there's a good chance you get traded.
>>
black bull

white wife
>>
>>77828699
You're not allowed to trade first-rounders in consecutive years. Ted Stepien rule.
>>
Boston should give Dallas the memphis pick and salary filler for him

Irving
Smart
Hayward
Noel
Horford
>>
>>77829168
I thought the Stepien rule was that you can't trade two *future* first rounders in a row. Meaning they can now trade the current season's first rounder.

And they're allowed to deal their own pick if they get the Nets pick.
>>
>>77816249
If the Celties get Bogut they will literally beat the Warriors, mark my freakin' words
>>
>>77829414
What do they give up for him though?
>>
>>77829457
Bogut is a free agent. They give up nothing.
>>
>>77829457
The finest clam chowder in the state
>>
>>77829457
>/nba/ intellectuals
>>
So we can all agree that the Nets won't be a bottom 5 team this year? Then why the fuck are the Cavs doing this deal? They're giving away a top-15 NBA player who is 25 years old for an injured manlet, an overrated tweener, and a mediocre lottery pick. If I were the Cavs, I'd be wanting to back out of this deal too.
>>
>>77816499
>trade wasn't voided
*yet
>>
Ok so Westbrook, PG and Lebron all can't go to the lakers so what's going to happen next offseason? Lakers get westbrook and pg and lebron and wade go to new york to start the banana boat team?
>>
>>77830035
Deangelo will lead the Nets to the 8th seed. You can fucking cap this
>>
>>77818297
trades are almost always contingent on players passing a physical. So yes this could be a deal breaker, because they didn't make the trade knowing all the info about IT they only made the trade knowing what the Celt's doctors were telling them

Either way though, it's not like the Cavs need IT for the regular season. Let him rest and then he should be healthy by playoffs, even if he does get surgery
>>
>>77823256
>paragraphs are reddit

once summerfriends like you go back to school /nba/ will be great
>>
deangelo will be the star in new york next season and from now on, no more melo or porzingis
>>
>>77830035
Then gave up kyrie for an under 30 top 5 scorer in the season last year, a 3 and d guy lebron was begging for last season and the season before, and a top 5 pick in a good draft class.
>>
DONT SLEEP ON DEANGELO
>>
>There's a feeling from Cavs medical team that there's a significant chance that IT never plays meaningful minutes again & if he does, it would be after surgery & 6+ months of rehab.
>>
Adam KaufmanVerified account @AdamMKaufman 20m20 minutes ago
More
Kyrie Irving doesn't (and didn't) want to return to #Cavaliers. Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder feel betrayed by #Celtics. Deal will get done.
>>
>>77830690
>So If I offered you a broken midgette, a nappy headed negro and a maybe top 5 pick what would you give me?
>How about kyrie senpai XXDDDD
Literally sounds like a trade in some 10 dollar buy in fantasy league.
We out here
>>
>>77830745
holy shit you're still here? lmao
>>
>>77830745
So true senpai

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>77830256
>>77830187
Hi, Snitchy D
>>
Argue to me that the Nets will be worse than the Hawks, Magic, Pacers, or Bulls. And that's just in the East.
>>
Marcus Fart + BOS 2018 first round pick for Noel

Who says no?
>>
>>77830632
Are we gonna forget that the Cavs are the ones that fucked up his hip?

They had it coming.
>>
>>77830985
you'll have to offer the mavs a starting caliber big man. was thinking of a trade centered around vucevic
>>
>>77831021
>cavs injure bogut
>acquire him and gets injured
>cavs injure IT
>acquire him and is unlikely to play significant minutes
lmao
>>
>>77830632
If this is what the cav's medical staff is saying, then there needs to be an independent evaluation of IT's health status. These two sides are too far apart in their assessments.
>>
File: 1297984196366.jpg (57KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1297984196366.jpg
57KB, 600x522px
>>77830099
boi you dumb, is it not obvious?

Lebron is going to the Thunder and winning the next 3 finals my dude

Then Westbrook, Lebron, and PG will retire to become fashion moguls and kiss each other
>>
>Westbrook, Lebron, and PG will retire to become fashion moguls and kiss each other

just disband /nba/ already
>>
File: d333333.jpg (63KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
d333333.jpg
63KB, 800x533px
>THE STATE OF CLEVELAND

TRADING YOUR BEST PLAYER FOR A HIPLESS MANLET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>Then Westbrook, Lebron, and PG will retire to become fashion moguls and kiss each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2617GBhF3lY
>>
File: 1503038479292.jpg (141KB, 596x735px) Image search: [Google]
1503038479292.jpg
141KB, 596x735px
>>77831917
>based brazilarry
>>
kissing is GOOD
>>
>>77832051
Sometimes when I kys my girl, I get really aggressive and excited and I do things I regret.
>>
>>77832010
he's literally the best poster on /nba/ hands down
>>
i wanna suck kobe's 15 inch nigger dick with my small mexican mouth
>>
>>77832119
same
>>
>>77832119
Yummmmm
>>
>>77830035
because Kyrie wants to leave and the Nets pick will probably be somewhere from 3 to 8

Jesus Christ you people are idiots
>>
File: chuckle .jpg (35KB, 251x408px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle .jpg
35KB, 251x408px
>mfw Cavs lose in the first round next year.
>mfw Lebron finally gets exposed as a Kyrie babby
>>
>>77830690
Ball is on Leaveland's court, take the current trade as it is or send back the pick.

Crowder and Thomas can be bought out if their hurt feelings are truly irreconcilable.

None of the bottom barrel teams will part with their top picks for Kyrie Irving.
>>
The ESPN hype machine basically pretends Lonzo was drafted first and Fultz doesn't exist. It's kind of embarrassing tbqh.
>>
>>77832554
fultz is a paint huffing 80 IQ mong

lonzo is the future. I wouldn't talk about fultz either tbqhwy
>>
>>77832554
Fultz is easily the most obvious bust of the draft.
>>
>>77832500
What would Boston's plans be in the future if they lose Crowder and Thomas for nothing?
>>
>>77832995
Crowder is already a non-factor with Hayward and Tatum.

Thomas can be at least mildly managed with Marcus Smart as the starter to play halfway competent PG, and Shane Larkin as a backup.

And then they get the benefit of having the Brooklyn pick back, so they'll get 2 at the very least top 10 picks next season.
>>
>>77832995
Crowder's still got like 4 years, cheap, and is buried in the Celtics depth chart. He'll get traded no matter what.
>>
>>77833060
>Crowder is already a non-factor with Hayward and Tatum. Thomas can be at least mildly managed with Marcus Smart as the starter to play halfway competent PG, and Shane Larkin as a backup.

Last year, they had a really unbalanced offense that relied on IT taking a ton of shots and being really efficient with them. What you're suggesting amounts to just taking Gordon Hayward and sliding him into the same framework that was around IT - he wouldn't have any more support on offense than IT did. And Hayward has never carried as much of an offensive load for his team as IT did for the Celtics last year. So who's going to step up and take on that load, when none of their players could reliably do so last year?

>And then they get the benefit of having the Brooklyn pick back, so they'll get 2 at the very least top 10 picks next season.

So they're just going back to rebuilding and being competitive in 5 years when all their draft picks mature? That seems a lot worse than building around Irving and Hayward as two legit All-Stars, to me.
>>
>>77833225
>So they're just going back to rebuilding and being competitive in 5 years when all their draft picks mature? That seems a lot worse than building around Irving and Hayward as two legit All-Stars, to me.
They're still doing that regardless. The goal is literally not to win this year.

They arguably got worse for 2017-2018 after the Kyrie trade. Scalabrine made this argument on TV and said he wasn't thrilled about the trade in the short term.

If we get IT and Crowder back then --> We're better for 2017-2018 but long run our plans remain the same to build post-GSW championship run.
>>
Thought: Larry Bird left the Pacers because he knew they were going after Magic

Bird didn't want it to become Bird vs Magic in the media
>>
>>77833308
why'd you sign Hayward
>>
celtics fans here are the worse desu
>>
>>77833401
yeah, they should have never gotten tatum
>>
>>77833401
its just two guys who massively shitpost

at least i can respect lakers fags because there's 8-10 of them and they don't turn on their proxies to make like there's more of them
>>
File: 65wbdfhlbqhz.jpg (37KB, 468x327px) Image search: [Google]
65wbdfhlbqhz.jpg
37KB, 468x327px
>no Elton Brand
>no Lamar Odom
>no Chris Kaman
>no Randy Smith

Fuck 2K, I ain't buying this shit
>>
any undrafted point guard left? the spuds sure could use a sixth one
>>
File: Kyrie.jpg (61KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyrie.jpg
61KB, 1080x1080px
All this needless drama. Thanks, Woj
>>
>>77833799
>needless

what makes you think that? stop reading /r/bostonceltics, woj has no agenda here
>>
>>77833718
>this is an "all-time" team
BWAHAHAHAHA THE STATE OF THE CLOPPERS LMAO
>>
>>77833718
The all time teams are a stupid meme anyway.

I'm more interested in the Historic teams, and you should be able to play them online without unlocking them.
>>
>lakers get fined for tampering
>can't sign paul george
>paul george comes to the warriors
how assblasted would the league be
>>
@77834053
NBA won't stop Paul George from coming, and even if they did, a Palmdale kid isn't going to go play for the Warriors...
>>
>>77833813
Trying to stay relevant after getting Sham dunked on
>>
aldridge for noel straight up
>>
>>77834278
>conspiracy theories
you know where to go
>>
>CLE:Report: Iman Shumpert made trade request

Everyone knows Lebron is jumping ship
>>
Thomas is just there as an expiring contract to help rebuilding for when LeBron leaves. The deal will go through.
>>
File: 1503152443291.jpg (136KB, 942x498px) Image search: [Google]
1503152443291.jpg
136KB, 942x498px
god dream
>>
Imagine this. In 2015, the Miami Heat , if they still had LeBron, would have an All-Star lineup. Do you think the Heat could've beaten the 2015 Warriors?

Heat Warriors
PG: Mario Chalmers PG: Steph Curry
SG: Dwayne Wade SG: Klay Thompson
SF: LeBron James SF: Andre Iguodala
PF: Chris Bosh PF: Draymond Green
C: Hassan Whiteside C: Andrew Bogut
>>
>>77834292
thanks but no thanks
>>
Will the NBA veto the Celtics-Cavs trade?
>>
If LBJ gets traded to the Thunders, Do they have a chance in beating the warriors?
>>
File: IMG_20170827_003921.png (134KB, 1015x1575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_003921.png
134KB, 1015x1575px
Where's Reggie Miller? Could this be an huge mistake or is there a reason?
>>
Celtics are in trade talks to acquire Klay Thompson aka the odd man out in GoldenState

But warrior's reportedly short down trade talks maybe trade talks will actually happen
>>
>>77834433
They didn't want to pay him
>>
>>77834418
It would depend on who they traded for. But other than that, yes it would shoot them to the chip.

A team of Westbrook, PG, and Lebron would be the definition of a superteam.
>>
Im at LA Fitness right now and they just shut down the basketball court
>>
>>77834433
he didn't give them the rights to use his likeliness in 2k
>>
>>77834370
why not? isnt the point to get rid of aldridge?
>>
>>77834542
noel looks like a massive headcase
>>
File: 1476231081033.jpg (110KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1476231081033.jpg
110KB, 1000x724px
>getting a trade voided because you tried to pull a fast one on another team's doctors
>>
File: 1488061241915.png (161KB, 348x478px) Image search: [Google]
1488061241915.png
161KB, 348x478px
>Story posting soon on ESPN: After Thomas physical, Cavs planning to seek further compensation before finalizing Irving trade to Boston.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWSTON
>>
Serious question, when the original trade goes through will you all just kill yourselves and stop being click bait cocksucking autistic niggers?
>>
>>77834830
hahaha bro you're still here?

do you ever go outside?
>>
>>77834476
Too many niggers in one place?
>>
>>77834830
he's still here canada, fuck looks like I owe you my draftkings winnings for the past month, you were right
>>
>Sources: After Isaiah Thomas physical, Cavs plan to seek additional asset to complete Kyrie Irving deal w/ Celtics.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/901580902328872960

Ainge is getting bent over and fucked, he deserves this for his arrogance, truly this is a god dream
>>
lmao boston gutted their team for 2 barely top 10 players
>>
>>77834891
kek you never should have made that bet
>>
>>77834937
i like this storyline
>>
Oh look at that, it really was just a ploy to get more. And now the Cavs made it public.

Fuck that danny, give them nothing more than a 2nd rounder.

Let them throw away a deal that benefits them in the longrun.
>>
>>77834418
it would be mind games the team
>>
Pick replaced with Tatum
>>
>lebron
>traded
>>
>>77835038
Not doing the deal would hurt the Celtics more. Why would Danny do this.
>>
>>77816249
>CLE:Report: Iman Shumpert made trade request
THANK FUCKING GOD GET RID OF THIS TRASH NIGGER
>>
>>77835115
leavebron is gone after this season m8
>>
>>77835122
No it wouldn't. It really wouldn't. We don't have a chance of winning this year, with or without Kyrie.

But taking back Kyrie, engaging a toxic situation or taking less in a trade is downright terrible for the cavs.

The cavs have far more to lose here.
>>
File: 1500368259256.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500368259256.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>Celtics management is reportedly frustrated with this whole situation, hesitant to take back IT because they feel they already burned bridges
>Crowder is also highly volatile, left on bad terms with the term in a reportedly profanity laced phone call with Ainge
>If trade is reworked, possible IT remains as so called "damaged goods" but the feeling is Crowder will not find his way back to Boston regardless

when were you when ainge killed himself?
i was shitting on mandarin chinese takeout forum
‘danny is kill’
‘no’
>>
post what you team would offer if lebron were to go on the trade market

spurs: probably aldridge+mills+murray+pick
>>
>>77835168
>No it wouldn't. It really wouldn't. We don't have a chance of winning this year, with or without Kyrie.

Getting Kyrie, who is probably an all-star for the next five years, sets them up much better for the next 3-5 years than letting IT go for nothing. Even taking into account the value of the draft picks.

>But taking back Kyrie, engaging a toxic situation or taking less in a trade is downright terrible for the cavs.

Taking less in a trade for Kyrie is not great, but it's a much better situation than letting IT walk for nothing in a buyout, which is what would happen if the trade got voided.
>>
File: at least we got hayward.jpg (77KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
at least we got hayward.jpg
77KB, 1310x873px
>>77835233
What the fuck is Danny doing
>>
File: 1433696663007.jpg (140KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
1433696663007.jpg
140KB, 560x570px
>>77835233
what a clusterfuck
>>
>>77835247
>Getting Kyrie, who is probably an all-star for the next five years, sets them up much better for the next 3-5 years than letting IT go for nothing. Even taking into account the value of the draft picks.
Not if you have to give up more than what we've already given up. They want ANOTHER top pick or young player. That's downright retarded for us to do.

>Taking less in a trade for Kyrie is not great, but it's a much better situation than letting IT walk for nothing in a buyout, which is what would happen if the trade got voided.
IT doesn't fucking matter for the cavs. What does matter is the Brooklyn pick. That pick is invaluable for a team on the edge of blowing things up if Lebron leaves.
>>
Kyrie isn't that good. Both teams fucked themselves. Cavs by trading for a hipless manlet. Celtics by trading away a quality contract like Crowder and the Nets pick and fucking up their cap with Lebron's sidekick.
>>
>>77835233
this truly has been the GOAT off season
>>
File: spinning think yellow circle man.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spinning think yellow circle man.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>77835285
why are 2d girls so smug?
>>
File: DAO6ig-XcAArwmH.jpg (116KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAO6ig-XcAArwmH.jpg
116KB, 675x1200px
>>77835233
i'm fucking done Silver is out to get us, fuck cleveland fuck the cavs fuck /nba/ this isnt fair
>>
>>77835233
this was Lebrons plan all along lmao
>>
>>77835281
getting played

>>77835289
>Not if you have to give up more than what we've already given up. They want ANOTHER top pick or young player. That's downright retarded for us to do.

But this deal isn't being negotiated from scratch. The choice is not between this and some better value somewhere else. The choice is, either the Celtics give up another top pick and get Irving, or the Celtics let IT walk for literally no return at all. Giving up another pick for Irving sets them up better for the next 3-5 years than keeping the pick and letting IT walk. And those are literally their choices. That is all that there is to it.

>IT doesn't fucking matter for the cavs. What does matter is the Brooklyn pick. That pick is invaluable for a team on the edge of blowing things up if Lebron leaves.

Again, though, Cleveland probably could get some return for Irving elsewhere. He has a market in a way that IT does not. The difference between the Brooklyn pick and the offer that Phoenix or Denver would make is not THAT huge. Especially compared to the difference between Kyrie Irving and Literal Nothing.
>>
File: lelbook.jpg (96KB, 432x585px) Image search: [Google]
lelbook.jpg
96KB, 432x585px
>>77835477
>>77835466
>>
File: soon.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>77835233
Holy hit everything is lining up
>>
File: 1483564768552.png (329KB, 621x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483564768552.png
329KB, 621x423px
>>77835233
>trying to ruse other teams when your first name isn't sam

this is on you danny for your arrogance
>>
>>77835477
>>77835510
LeGod wants Leaveland to be truly fucked when he leaves next season. The best way to show his worth is to leave them in shambles so everyone will say "omg Lebron is so good his team went from the Finals to lotto without him AGAIN"
>>
File: 1451320704060.png (199KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
1451320704060.png
199KB, 640x530px
>>77835366
they know they're on the better plane of existence compared to us filthy fat fucks

also i'm betting there's at least one other team sniffing around the situation and making calls to the cavs and trying to profit off this tirefire of a failing deal.
>>
>>77835499
>or the Celtics let IT walk for literally no return at all.
They still control him lmao.
Isaiah has a choice himself. Pout and sit on the bench all season in a free agency year with a huge injury concern clouding over him, or perform to the best of his ability for the year and get the hell out after to go get paid.

The celtics won't buy him out because they have the leverage there. They have 3 point guards on the roster that can play if he refuses.

So no, that's not all there is to it. They shouldn't surrender their future for one player.

That's what retarded GMs do.

>Again, though, Cleveland probably could get some return for Irving elsewhere. He has a market in a way that IT does not. The difference between the Brooklyn pick and the offer that Phoenix or Denver would make is not THAT huge.

Absolutely yes it is.
No fucking team is going to give up their top draft picks and young players when they're still rebuilding. The difference with the Celtics is that they have more to maintain than those other teams, so they can afford giving away the brooklyn pick and some really cheap, high value contracts to another team.

You can't seriously fucking expect to get anything from any of those teams. You're delusional if you do.
>>
where the boston fans at now? lmao theyve gone into hiding
>>
>>77835499
>either the Celtics give up another top pick
HAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

Nobody is talking about Cleveland getting another "top pick". That's ridiculous. They're getting a Boston1st rounder, no more
>>
>>77835604
Lebron is not only leaving the east but leaving the celties in a state of disrepair as he does lmfao

LEGOD AT IT AGAIN!
>>
File: 1416705830331122.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416705830331122.png
39KB, 300x300px
Looks like my rapties won this trade lmao
>>
what if they want to swap shumpert for brown too?
>>
>>77835754
l-o-l-m-a-o
>>
>tfw the trade gets voided and you get out of a deal you hated anyway

isaiah thomas will be pissed, but he'll have to get over it.
>>
>>77835642
if the Celtics void the trade and don't give Isaiah a buyout, he's going to walk for nothing at the end of this season. They're still not getting any return for Isaiah, they're still letting him walk for nothing, they're just delaying it by a year.

Now that they tried to trade him, he's going to leave at the next chance he gets. And they don't have the leverage to move him to any other team now that the injury concerns are officially out there and now that everyone knows that he wants to move.

If they hadn't gotten in this situation in the first place, you could talk about not surrendering your future through one player. Absolutely. But Ainge did in fact get into this situation. They are where they are now and they have to do what they can to deal with that. And if the choice is between giving up their own first in addition to the Nets pick and getting Kyrie Irving, or keeping those two picks and letting Isaiah walk for free, I think you always give up those picks.

Besides weren't Boston fans going on and on about how the Brooklyn pick actually sucks and it's going to be outside the top 10 and all that BS

>No fucking team is going to give up their top draft picks and young players when they're still rebuilding. The difference with the Celtics is that they have more to maintain than those other teams, so they can afford giving away the brooklyn pick and some really cheap, high value contracts to another team.

They could still get first round picks, they just couldn't get first round picks AND multiple value contracts. But being able to salvage first-round picks is much more than Boston can do.
>>
>>77835233
Crowder can be traded for a bag of chips.

Thomas isn't going anywhere and if he gets bought out he would instantly kill all chances of him getting paid since no team would sign him.

The Cavs are obviously bluffing and trying to eke out more assets so Boston should just veto the trade and twist the knife on Dan Gilbert and LeGM.
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (311KB, 1867x1752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
311KB, 1867x1752px
>Boston tells Cleveland to fuck off
>Kyrie traded for a worse offer than celtics'
>Cleveland gets ass pounded again by GSW
>Lebron leaves in FA
>no Brooklyn pick for future superstar

>mfw
>>
>>77835874
>if the Celtics void the trade and don't give Isaiah a buyout, he's going to walk for nothing at the end of this season.
That was basically a foregone conclusion anyways.

>And if the choice is between giving up their own first in addition to the Nets pick and getting Kyrie Irving, or keeping those two picks and letting Isaiah walk for free, I think you always give up those picks.
lmao giving up the Celtics own first would be fine by me, but the Cavs clearly want more than that you do realize this, right? They want something like the LA pick.

>Besides weren't Boston fans going on and on about how the Brooklyn pick actually sucks and it's going to be outside the top 10 and all that BS
No, mentally down retards that burn their IT jerseys and lelker false flags said that. Anyone with sense still understands how important the pick was.

>They could still get first round picks, they just couldn't get first round picks AND multiple value contracts. But being able to salvage first-round picks is much more than Boston can do.
This is where you're making a really silly assumption. Teams that can offer picks of any value are all young teams that suck. Like Phoenix, and SAC and them.

And they aren't going to give up those picks because they're still rebuilding. So all you'll get are 2nd and 3rd tier young players and maybe a few cheap veteran contracts. That's it.

Which is horrible. Because you're eventually going to be rebuilding yourself when Lebron walks, and those aren't going to really help you anywhere something like the Brooklyn pick would.
>>
>>77835737
tfw rapties will own the east after lebron ruins the celties and leaves to the west
>>
>>77836021
>That was basically a foregone conclusion anyways.

and Danny did an amazing job to get away from that and get an All-Star caliber PG in return for him

>lmao giving up the Celtics own first would be fine by me, but the Cavs clearly want more than that you do realize this, right? They want something like the LA pick.

I think it's Celtics+Memphis or something like that, probably not the LA pick. But I also think the LA pick is less valuable than everyone else does, the protections on that really bug me. I do agree that anyone who's expecting Brown or Tatum to go is nutso.

I'm pretty sure Phoenix would give up their first and Bledsoe for Kyrie. The sticking point there was always Jackson, I think. Or Denver doing like Gary Harris, Wilson Chandler, and their first - it's not a phenomenal deal by any means, not nearly as good as the Boston deal would be if IT was healthy, but at least it's a deal.

IT's value shot right down as soon as the trade was announced, and his health issues gave the Cavs an excuse to hold up the trade, and the result of those things is that the Celtics are going to have to give up some assets. There is no chance that they void the trade unless the Cavs are asking for like 3 first-rounders or another starting-caliber player.
>>
>Nerlens Noel signs 1-year, $4.1 million QO to return to Mavs, league sources tell ESPN. Reported $17M "offer " was non-existent in any form.Beat Writer

>people actually believe there was no offer and this story wasn't made up so Nerlins could save face

how dumb can you people get? Obviously what happened is he turned down millions like an idiot and now instead of rubbing salt in the wound they're pretending it never happened. You probably are the same sheep who believe the Kyrie trade wasn't going to be rescinded day 1
>>
Any news on the Westbrook extension?
>>
>>77836021
>They want something like the LA pick

That would be insane to give away another top 5 pick
>>
>>77836160
>There is no chance that they void the trade
(lol

The Celtics walked away from a ton of deals, this would be no different.

Either the Cavs take the deal or the Celtics walk and proceed into training camp with just Horford and Hayward, either way the Celtics aren't going to beat the Warriors with or without Kyrie.
>>
>>77836221
i'm just wondering whether it was noel who was ardent about getting max money, or his agent whispering sweet, sweet nothings into his ear and promising him the world. maybe the perfect storm of both.

mavs should wait for calls and try to see what they can get for him. some borderline contender or underperforming playoff team with pressure from the ownership might get desperate before the deadline.
>>
>Boston believes it was completely transparent w/Cleveland on IT's hip injury, per sources. Expect Celtics to strongly resist any sweetener.

AHAHAHAHA BASED AINGE TELLING THAT FAG ROOK GM TO EAT SHIT AHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>77836284
kind of the point

>>77836160
>There is no chance that they void the trade unless the Cavs are asking for like 3 first-rounders or another starting-caliber player.
That's the assumption I'm operating under, you know.

An extra late 1st is meaningless. It's clearly more than that that they want.
>>
Celtics should be demanding a third-party evaluation and filing a lawsuit against the cavs for their malicious attempt to destroy IT's trade value and career. This is absolutely ridiculous behavior from cleveland right now.
>>
>>77836362
Looks like Silverball will descend and force Danny to fork all his picks because Lebum will be leaving next year and the NBA is protecting Leaveland from getting contracted.
>>
>>77836385
Stay mad, kid.
>>
>>77836385
That'd be a bit extreme. Even Danny won't go that far.

If that were to happen, that would outright destroy Altman's hopes of ever getting another fair deal as a GM.
>>
Cleveland's mistake was making it public that they were looking for more compensation.

They should have just left it ambiguous. Now it just looks like they're trying to jew the celtics.
>>
>>77836362
holy shit lmaooo thank you based ainge
>>
>>77836375
Cavs can have C's first in the 25-30 range
>>
Cavs have an offer from the Suns but it's just Bledsoe+their next year's first. Even with IT's shit hip, it's still a better trade to go with the Celtics
>>
POOPRIE TO CELSHITS WHEN???
>>
>>77836221
It's equal possible that the story about the offer is being put out there to save face for Cuban and for Noel's former agents

>>77836385
Maybe the Celtics shouldn't have tried to trade someone who had a serious injury

>>77836479
Pretty sure only Boston fans think this
>>
>>77835233
>google your "tweets"
>no results found

lmfao
>>
>>77837123
Nah, I think everyone, even cavs fans, think it just looks like Cleveland are using the injury as an excuse to get more.
>>
>Source tells me Cavs feel pressure internally and externally to complete deal, Koby Altman refusing to budge however

He's just trying to fleece Ainge and it won't work.
>>
>>77837132
Chris Mannix reported it retard.
>>
>>77837259
Literally not on his twitter.
>>
>>77816892
t. casual muh points retard
>>
>Hearing the #Celtics weren't pleased with #Cavs coming back on trade and requesting compensation. May take hard line stance.

Cavs fucked up bad. They're about to lose the most valuable trade offer available just because they wanted to fuck over Boston
>>
>>77837221

his first fucking trade on the job and already he's building his own reputation as a snake. No GM will want to trade with cleveland now
>>
>>77837361
Leaveland GMs are nothing more but talking heads.
>>
>>77816249
The cavs are just trying to ruin their competitors chemistry, hence why they turned towards the warriors in the start. Now they're in a perfect spot to screw their opponnet, if it gets voided and they can basically trade Kyrie for something else and watch as Boston is forced to trade Isaiah because no way he's coming back to that mess. Or if it doesn't get voided they they get a hell of a trade and with possibly potentially more to come from it. They literally have them right where they want em.
>>
>>77837358
It's a negotiating stance. They're trying to play chicken, like literally everyone predicted they would.
>>
> gary washburnVerified account @GwashburnGlobe
>Hearing the #Celtics weren't pleased with #Cavs coming back on trade and requesting compensation. May take hard line stance.

> Chris MannixVerified account @ChrisMannixYS
>Boston believes it was completely transparent w/Cleveland on IT's hip injury, per sources. Expect Celtics to strongly resist any sweetener.

Well, Cavs have their answer. Celtics aren't budging.
>>
>>77837391
If this trade doesn't go through they're getting Bledsoe + PHX 2018 first round pick, that's way worse than what Boston was offering.
>>
>>77837392
>trying to play chicken with the most level headed, patient gm in the nba

Cleveland is fucking retarded
>>
>>77837392
Playing chicken with Danny Ainge is probably not the best first target.

He should have picked someone easier like Vlade.
>>
LeBron is def leaving now lmfao
>>
>>77837425
What's Boston getting, in that case?

>>77837426
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Danny's a god
>>
>>77837391
>ruin their competitors chemistry
This Celtics team is pretty new and has no chemistry.
>>
>Trade fails, Kyrie is traded for a shittier offer, Cleveland gets worse in Lebron's last year in Cleveland, gets no potential top-5 pick in stacked draft

>Trade fails, Boston lets Isaiah try and prove to the NBA that he is worthy of a big contract, trades Crowder for pick, stay course and keep rebuilding waiting for Warriors to disband

Hmm really makes me think which team needs this trade more than the other. Boston wins again.
>>
>>77837468
Nothing but it's not too much worse than it was before. It's evident that IT is leaving next summer regardless since they don't wanna pay him but he still has to play well so he can get paid next year. Crowder I don't know, he's probably salty but if he has to stay he'll probably get over it, he still has a 3 year deal left. Zizic probably doesn't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>77837544
Isn't this basically just a smug way to say you lost this trade hard as fuck man?
>>
>>77837468
Not about Danny being a "god" m8, more about know who to target. Altman is new as a GM. The guy should be more careful who he tries to trade with and make a reputation with.

Starting off your GM career by angering one of your main competing GMs is probably not ideal.

>but why does that matter lmao
Because a good GM can actively work to hamstring you. And it doesn't even have to be directly, it can be with trades with other teams, and through deals that hurt your team in the long run.
>>
>>77837425
Depends if Isaiah comes back at full.
>>
>>77837606
No because if the trade SUCCEEDS then its a net positive for both teams at pretty much equal footing.

>Cleveland get some nice players to complement their team, a young C with some upside, and most importantly, a possible top 3 pick next year in a big draft class

>Boston gets one of the best PGs in the game at the age of 25 with 2 years on his contract and a real possibility of keeping him for even longer

The trade failing hurts both teams, but one more than the other.
>>
>>77837647
Even if he doesn't, your saying Bledsoe is worth more than Crowder+Damaged IT+Zizic? Let's assume the picks cancel out since they're both lottery.
>>
>>77837451
>Vlade
no room. his ass still full of dick.
>>
>>77837702
Bledsoe>>Crowder Zizic it depends on how IT comes out.
>>
>>77837544
if you're trying to build a contender for when the Warriors disband, a 25-year-old All-Star who's willing to play for you long term is actually a pretty ideal asset to have

there's no guarantee that anyone the Celtics take will ever be as good as Kyrie

>>77837604
I don't understand how you say that IT is leaving guaranteed, and then decide you don't want to get value for him while you can, with a player who directly replaces him, while being younger
>>
>>77837812
>I don't understand how you say that IT is leaving guaranteed, and then decide you don't want to get value for him while you can, with a player who directly replaces him, while being younger

They would still have to give up a top 5 pick, an underpaid SF, and a rookie center. You act like the trade is straight up Kyrie for IT.
>>
>>77837812
>I don't understand how you say that IT is leaving guaranteed, and then decide you don't want to get value for him while you can, with a player who directly replaces him, while being younger
Because it'll fucking cost us more than just IT?

Letting him walk but keeping all our good future picks in tact is better than trading IT away along with all those future picks for one player.
>>
>mfw even if IT can't play at all next season, Cleveland can trade the nets pick for Melo and still have a better squad than last year

Rose < curry
Melo > klay
Lebron > durant
Love > green
Thompson = zz top

bench: crowder, JR smith, Frye, calderon

we could beat the warriors, we don't even need the manlet
>>
Trade doesn't work
>Celtics get a potentially top 5 pick, an underpaid SF who might be salty, and a manlet who is leaving next summer but has a contract year so he has to play well anyway
>Cavs now get a worse trade for Kyrie which harms them in their post-Lebron rebuild next year
Trade works
>Celtics upgrade the PG position with a franchise player, but lose out on an underpaid SF and a top 5 pick while still having another top 5 pick
>Cavs get a kickstar on the post-Lebron rebuild with a top 5 pick, a starting SF, a rookie center, and maybe paying the max for a manlet if he plays well

I think if the trade goes through it helps both teams but if it doesn't both get harmed but Cleveland gets fucked over more.
>>
File: 111415_1624_19WeirdFact18.jpg (73KB, 848x476px) Image search: [Google]
111415_1624_19WeirdFact18.jpg
73KB, 848x476px
Anyone saying Koby is a snake is a fag, Ainge was the snake first for leaking that IT had a terrible hip injury so the Cavs wouldn't be able to deal him for an even better package right after trading for him, Ainge tried to play LeGod and got burnt
>>
>>77837544
>>77838224
This
>>
>>77837981
You're not going to break up the trade for Crowder and Zizic, come on, Kyrie is much more valuable than either of those players

>>77838018
It depends how many picks Cleveland wants, obviously, but if they're just asking for one additional first, maybe two highly protected firsts, or something like that, getting Kyrie is pretty clearly a better deal. Keep in mind that IT's value just plunged dramatically. To the Celtics and to every other team in the league.
>>
>>77838295
Funny thing is I bet LeBron is pretty pissed right now for the way this was all handled.
>>
>Source with knowledge of IT's hip said nothing in physical should've surprised. They built offer around his condition & told Cavs everything

Jesus Christ Cleveland is getting exposed. Altman is ruining has completely ruined his reputation within a couple months of being hired.
>>
>>77838747
>LeBron leaves
>Altman now has to get trades to make his rebuild easier
>no one wants to trade with him

JUST
>>
>>77838747
>>77838852
Go back to r*ddit
>>
>>77838904
t. seething clevelander
>>
>>77838904
t. upset Cleveland peon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA;WIFORIFNQ;ROINWO;TGINWTO;GIWNRO;IWNRIFONWROINE
>>
>>77838852

who gives a shit? People act like cleveland even has a chance at staying competitive after Lebron leaves again.

Protip: if you can't get past the warriors with lebron, there's no way you're getting past the west without him

And the chances of cleveland ever being good after lebron is about .001%, unless lebron's sons decide to play there due to sentimental value you might as well give up on trying to be competitive for awhile.
>>
>try to play danny ainge
>end up playing yourself

>cleveland
>>
>trying to fleece the fleece-meister

Rookie mistake Altman
>>
>rams getting exposed

Maybe that shitty trip will off himself now
>>
wew bombston
wew cleveland
wew kobe
>>
Celticsfags are so salty just hold the L already! Own up to it!
>>
Why is nobody talking about the fact that Cleveland is dragging IT's name through the mud and absolutely obliterating his reputation/career? What a bunch of snakes that front office is
>>
>>77837123
Cleveland knew damn well what they were getting. Boston was fully transparent about his injury. What a no-class response from a fan of a no-class team. Pathetic.
>>
>>77839758
>>77839506
SEETHING

You got bamboozled by a guy named Koby one more time, just deal with it! Give up another pick and maybe you can have Kyrie!
>>
>>77839506
Rookie GM that doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>77839941
Nobody is going to want to deal with Cleveland any time soon after this shitshow. No matter how upfront you are, they will find any excuse to smear your players and try to extort more assets. Really bad look my dude.
>>
>>77840221
Agreed. Southlander here, hate Bombston and Celtics, but Leaveland pulled a real dick move here. Their chemistry was already fucked by Kyrie, so they dgaf, but now they're holding Bombston hostage now that their chemistry would be fucked too after aborted trade.
>>
Get finessed for Gasrie wew
>>
>>77838747
but the "source with knowledge of IT's hip" is almost certainly someone in the Celtics front office. JFC you guys

Danny Ainge fucked up, and he got fucked over as a result. that's show biz, baby.
>>
Someone give me a quick rundown on this situation idk what's going on
>>
>>77840787
>Boston lied about IT's injury because I said so
Sure thing buddy

Ainge ain't no fucking amateur.
>>
>>77841110
Cleveland's amateur GM is openly attempting to extort more assets from Boston.
>>
>>77841113
Who else in the world do you think would be a "source with knowledge of IT's hip"?

I'm not saying that they're lying, I'm just saying, that's something that's coming straight from the Celtics FO
>>
>>77841210
No shit sherlock. That doesn't mean they're being dishonest or that they didn't give cleveland all the facts prior to coming to an agreement.

The deal was agreed on with full knowledge of IT's injury. Unless you're accusing Boston of lying or withholding information, cleveland has no ground to stand on to demand more
>>
>>77841399
Either Cleveland is wrong or Boston is. I wouldn't really take either one at face value. You might as well be reading a press release. I don't know why you think either front office would be morally above leaking not-entirely-factual information to the press, by the way.
>>
>>77841142
If he's openly trying to fuck over a fellow organization wouldn't the NBA punish the Cavs?
>>
>>77841517
It's he said she said right now. There really should be some third party involved here
>>
>>77841517
Openly fucking over fellow organizations is every GM's fucking job.
>>
>>77841763
Yeah, no. You won't make it very long as a GM acting like this. Nobody will want to deal with you.
>>
>>77841763
>>77841864
So could this have an adverse effect on the cavs FO if the new GM keeps acting like this
>>
>>77841864
people still trade with Danny
>>
Also I'm not sure if you all get this but: trying to get additional compensation in a trade is a completely appropriate thing to do if an injury is worse than suspected. There's nothing wrong with Altman being up front about that, because there's nothing wrong with doing that.

The question is whether the injury is worse than the Cavaliers should reasonably have expected from what the Celtics told them. Which we don't really know, and which is purely a he said-she said thing at this point.
>>
lebron is mad genius
>>
>>77841921
Danny acts in good faith. Not his fault other GMs are dumb. He never pulled any shit like this.

>>77841911
If they withdraw from the deal after all the smearing they did and destroying IT's trade value, yeah, definitely
>>
>>77837358
Celtics fucked up, burned bridges and could easily get the trade rescinded. This also shows the rest of league how high the market for Kyrie really is.
>>
>>77842437
what smearing did they do? they said his hip was fucked up. everyone agrees that his hip is fucked up.
>>
>>77842633
They knew about the injury but they're leaking bullcrap to make it look worse. There were even claims that IT may "never play meaningful minutes again"
>>
So what happens to the new GM if he fails with this extortion? Will the Cavs higher ups punish him or possibly fire him?
>>
>>77842943
how do you know that's not true?
>>
>>77843306
Because it's a ridiculous claim. There has never been any indication that the issue is this bad. Tell me why the fuck would IT be talking about brinks trucks if he was facing the end of his career? Come on dude get real
>>
for any anons trying to find mcgregor stream

sodaplayer + acestream://99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2
>>
>>77843450
IT was talking about Brinks trucks before he got hurt. What the hell does that have to do with anything? There's no way for any of us to know how bad the injury has been
>>
Clips hooked us up with a stream for the fight in the locked discord. God bless his soul.
>>
>>77843959
the picture-in-picture blacked playlist was a nice touch
>>
>>77844037
Leah Gotti is the GOAT. Clips has good taste.
>>
File: IMG_2787.jpg (514KB, 1500x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2787.jpg
514KB, 1500x979px
>European basketball
What a joke
>>
>Hearing through my sources this deal will be upheld, minor tweak in the deal is possible but likely will remain the same besides a small consideration
>>
>while everyone was watching boxing and football games like red blooded Americans Lakerfags samefagged and entire thread with their delusions and cancer just to have Celticsfags come back and get the last laugh despite everyone here being a loser spamming a dead general

You're all fucking cancer
>>
Stop posting about Boxing here... There's a whole Boxing community for that. This is called NBA general
>>
MAYWEATHER LOST

HOLLYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTT
>>
90% of this thread is shitposting
>>
mcgregor poster isnt allowed to post here ever again
>>
To be fair I didn't think the Irishman would make it past 7 rounds. Major props to him for holding his own against an actual boxer for his first match.
>>
>MAYWEATHER LOST
>HOLLYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTT
>>
judged events arent real sports
>>
>>77856372
What are some sports with no officiating?
>>
>>77849069
obviously would

mayweather outsmarting all these nerds and taking their money
>>
welp, back to basketball.

>celtics
lol
>>
>>77825262

Trade goes through
>Boston still doesn't get to the finals

Trade is voided
>Boston has to deal with 2 started that are pissed cos they just got traded
>>
>>77858621
I'm confident in thinking that when the kyrie trade was made their mindset was to prepare for the 18-19 season after the aftermath of LeBron's exit. And being that James will leave after this season that puts Boston in a good position for multiple finals runs in the East. That is if this trade even gets completed, which I'm hoping it does. I'd like to see kyrie' prime not be overshadowed by LeBron
>>
anime > real life
>>
Lebron James was in attendance tonight. Lebron james sure does like his manlets.
>>
The boxing stuff is getting way out of hand
>>
>celshits
>>
>>77861196
thats because they are making it about race, look at the catalogue, it feels and looks like /pol/
>>
>extortion

celtics fans are ridiculous

they have a right to cancel the trade
>>
>>77861726
>look at the catalogue
i try not to, i just bookmark 4chan.org/sp/nba
mods just gave up on /sp/ and /tv/ it seems
>>
File: 1486494784323.jpg (191KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1486494784323.jpg
191KB, 1023x1023px
do you guys actually work? if so what do you do? im a 28 year old neet, that's why i can stay here and defend Ainge all day long

but listen, Ainge will not be out worked, trust me...the Cavs are going to regret crossing him, he's ruthless perhaps to a fault...
>>
>>77862528
out here treating Danny Ainge like he's a fucking mafia boss. like he's going to go Michael Corleone on Altman or something. jesus.
>>
>>77862873
i dont think you get it, Ainge is from the 80s, he's gonna teach this kid koby a lesson, watch him pull the whole deal and clevleand is gonna freak out dont be sprurised...
>>
>>77825305

maybe - but this is silly.

the entire NBA knew Thomas has hip issues that might be serious, how could Cleveland not?
>>
>>77863060
Ainge lied about how serious it was -- very scummy move on his part
>>
File: 1488592091175.jpg (32KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
1488592091175.jpg
32KB, 355x355px
Why does it feel like it's harder to shoot on a rim with no net?
>>
>>77863489
I find it hard to shoot corner 3s because you can't see the backboard.
>>
>>77863060
they know he has hip issues in general, but not how serious the issues are.

and we really don't know either
>>
The Connor vs Mayweather fight finally proves that age isn't everything.

Jordan would beat the fuck out of LeBum if they went 1 on 1 today. I want all you Bronsexuals to finally admit it.
>>
File: 1502138168459.jpg (657KB, 1547x920px) Image search: [Google]
1502138168459.jpg
657KB, 1547x920px
>>77864731
this
>>
Can anyone think of a possible trade scenario for big Jah? Maybe leaveland should trade for him?
>>
>>77865221
/ourguy/ isn't going to leave Philly. they'd want a low first but everyone else would only offer 2nds, no one wants to take a chance on his "potential"
>>
will a 3rd team come into the cle bos trade?
>>
>>77865221
pellies 2021 first round pick and omer asik for jahlil okafor
>>
>>77865221
Spurs. If Pop can't make it work, this kid is a idiot
>>
>>77863489
Because players use it kind of for a point of reference when shooting. You don't really need it. My park court has no nets which feels awkward at first but is easy to get used to.
>>
File: 1482394373772.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482394373772.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
we need to do a meetup desu
>>
>>77865558
lot of us were at the fight. We had ads running like all them month before. shoulda came. im at the airport right now waiting for some anons to board.
>>
>>77865221
all offers will be considered
>>
>>77865558
count 7kt in
>>
>>77865497
you know i kinda would consider it for a future first round pick in a potentially weak draft, but they're already at 15 guaranteed contracts.

i'm not sure about forbes' future though. something doesn't sit well with me with that kid. maybe they can flip him for something.
>>
>>77865599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI
>>
File: 1494935084216.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1494935084216.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
>>77865558
>he wasn't invited to the last meetup
>>
>>77865625
pink would get it, she's no mallory though
>>
>>77865625
is reddit seriously all married old white people trying to be cool and funny?
>>
>>77865670
It didn't used to be like but nowadays it is. You saw it near the end of Digg too, as popularity increases, the site began to almost reflect real life demographics. Reddit is basically Facebook while 4chan is a hastily written number in a bathroom stall at a shitty truck stop.
>>
>>77865738
call me at (216) 522-1400 for some fun
>>
>>77865558
What city tho?
>>
>>77865647
there's more than one aussie in /nba/, the other one is probably doing something productive with his life instead of posting meetup photos on a uzbekistani basket weaving blog

>>77865670
i was at the pub with my friends the other day and there was a pub quiz going on, one team declared themselves team reddit and it was just fat, ugly outcasts of society. surprisingly, people i've met who browsed 4chan were more normal than any of these people, they at least knew how to contain their power level.
>>
File: 1501176713990.jpg (12KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501176713990.jpg
12KB, 263x200px
>>77865772
google that, was not disappointed

>>77865801
me and another anon here meet for pickup basketball once a week at shatto park, if anyone in the la area is interested pm me in the LD

i think a true meetup might be impossible people here at too autistic
>>
>>77865558
we tried, hinks nearly got caught by mary it was a disaster
>>
>>77865816
I wonder what your accent sounds like.
>>77865854
The closest big city I'm near is Houston, but it's getting rekt as we speak
>>
>>77865816
>they at least knew how to contain their power level.
desu, i think people who browse here have to. 4chan is like were anons with high power levels come to post, we train ourselves to be able to control it. autism levels soo high, hiding power level is like learning how to walk m8. As for myself, i have a high power level and sometimes it leaks out to the norms.
>>
>>77865941
There's also the fact that people associate 4chan with /pol/tards nowadays so it's absolutely imperative to hide your powerlevel.
>>
>>77865816
do all Aussie's call each other m80? or m8? i always think that Australia is filled with outback houses with wild kangaroos in everyone's backyards and everyone has large knives at their waists and safari hats.
>>
>>77865854
it worked when calling gamestops for battlefrogs was the big craze
>>
>>77865933
i only just moved to australia from the UK, it's not going to be what you're imagining lad.

>>77865982
if you're friendly with the guy, you'd say "cunt", if they're being a dick you'd call them "mate"

>i always think that Australia is filled with outback houses with wild kangaroos in everyone's backyards and everyone has large knives at their waists and safari hats.
honestly it just seems like a cross between the UK and the US when you're in the city
>>
>>77866029
fucking lame, total disappointment, really had hoped everyone talked like crocodile hunter and wore khaki shorts and boots lol.
>>
>>77865624
You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.
>>
File: 1482102836143.jpg (156KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482102836143.jpg
156KB, 480x640px
>>77866195
mhmm that's some tasty pasta, I'll have to mix it with my lebron blend of herbs and spices, available soon at a locked discord near you
>>
>>77866244
most unoriginal poster award goes to you, every post you make has stolen content in it in some form or another.
>>
Seems like the Celtics tried to pawn off a ded IT to the Cavs and are now playing innocent. No way Cavs would have traded for him if they thought he was that bad because they need a PG.

If IT ded then Crowder + 1st is not an especially great return for Kyrie.

Celtics can't be trusted.
>>
File: 1493608553245.gif (49KB, 140x95px) Image search: [Google]
1493608553245.gif
49KB, 140x95px
>>77866295
underrated posting
>>
>>77866295
>this pattern
im trying to get hinkie to post again lmao whats the problem

come here piggy piggy
>>
File: 1472295650366.gif (1MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1472295650366.gif
1MB, 250x140px
>>77866244
Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.
>>
>>77866342
Not even shitposting. Every moo ive ever met has been a massive pussy. Cowards who act tough but cry like emotional women when they drink. Some of the weakest posters ive ever had the privilege of beating down
>>
File: 1488979004628.jpg (444KB, 836x574px) Image search: [Google]
1488979004628.jpg
444KB, 836x574px
>>77866389
come in the LD and say that to my face
oh what you cant

ahhahah we did it AGAIN canada
>>
can i pb words? i want to filter the word moo
>>
what's a god dream?
>>
File: 1473278606464.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473278606464.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>come in the LD
sorry i don't go to the LGBTLD
>>
>>77866466
I made a song about it but it got 3 dislikes :(
f-f-fuck you guys, g-d-a minor is my favorite progression
>>
>>77866469
>>
>>77866570
>>77866570
You're the dumbass Rams trip aren't you? Fuck outta this thread lmao, Rams can't even beat the Chorgers
>>
File: IMG_8214.jpg (465KB, 1080x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8214.jpg
465KB, 1080x1133px
curry/livingston
thompson/young
george/iguodala
durant/west
green/bell

literally who ever beats this team?
>>
File: 1492525384660.gif (1MB, 200x223px) Image search: [Google]
1492525384660.gif
1MB, 200x223px
oh shit look at the time!
>>
>new post
>nothing here
feels like a GD in the LD with HINKIE
>>
File: 1473869988821.gif (2MB, 328x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473869988821.gif
2MB, 328x284px
push the button

i control your life
>>
>>77866689
>literally who ever beats this team?
the dubs accountant
>>
File: 1493914231978.gif (9KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493914231978.gif
9KB, 400x250px
>embiid
>>
File: 1477215739644.jpg (246KB, 1536x995px) Image search: [Google]
1477215739644.jpg
246KB, 1536x995px
What is even going on in here
>>
>>77866844
curryfag is finally losing it
>>
File: 1496799790496.jpg (53KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496799790496.jpg
53KB, 640x400px
>>77866892
Lmao saltier beyond my wildest dreams. Hold that L forever.
>>
>new post
>nada here
feels like a god dream
>>
>rams

lel
>>
File: 1496831326021.jpg (64KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1496831326021.jpg
64KB, 910x752px
>>
>>77867418
oh look a loser posting a loser
>>
Sub 20 Point Games
Westbrook - 9
Harden - 13
Thomas - 5
Davis - 16
DeRozan - 13
Cousins - 16
Lillard - 16
James - 13
Kawhi - 16
Curry - 17
Kyrie - 12
Durant - 10

Post 40 Point Games
Westbrook - 18
Harden - 11
Thomas - 5
Davis - 8
DeRozan - 7
Cousins - 5
Lillard - 5
LeBron - 2
Kawhi - 1
Curry - 5
Kyrie - 4
Durant - 1

Total Point Differential between Highest and Lowest Scoring Game
Westbrook - 53
Harden - 43
Thomas - 39
Davis - 43
DeRozan - 33
Cousins - 44
Lillard - 51
LeBron - 28
Kawhi - 30
Curry - 32
Kyrie - 31
Durant - 30

Most Common Score
Westbrook - 27
Harden - 30
Thomas - 25
Davis - 36
ReRozan - 24
Cousins - 28
Lillard - 19
LeBron - 27
Kawhi - 19
Curry - 24
Kyrie - 28
Durant - 27
>>
16 ppl for fantasy is too deep.
>>
goodnight /nba/
>>
File: 1479139243953.jpg (44KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479139243953.jpg
44KB, 426x364px
Stay comfy
>>
>>77817211
But all the cavs fags were saying they robbed celtics blindddd
>>
>>77866302
Everyone and their mum knew that Thomas' hip was rekt.

A team cannot hide player injuries because if they did the league will come down hard on them.

This is nothing more but Leaveland trying to extort more assets from Boston.
>>
File: Smug Westbrook.webm (127KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Westbrook.webm
127KB, 500x304px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ELnDPmI8w

Best Tupac song?
>>
>>77872670
California love.
Wooooooo~
>>
File: LeFashion.jpg (67KB, 608x262px) Image search: [Google]
LeFashion.jpg
67KB, 608x262px
>I rate Tupac
>>
>>77873811
Lord god you're a pleb.

Tupac is fucking god tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
>>
>>77873912
Hit 'Em Up is literally his only good rap, and Biggie's dis was better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXK78kRVunY
>>
>>77873969
>Hit 'Em Up is literally his only good rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05PCmqjIeNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReL0Z5kkkY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5IZnkpvlyU

Damn you're literally wrong with anything basketball AND rap related. /nba/ really just isn't the place for you.
>>
>>77874105
>Any of that shit
>Good
lmao
>>
File: Wew Bryant.jpg (89KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
Wew Bryant.jpg
89KB, 800x574px
Anyone here copping Madden18 and 2K?

What's your favorite NFL team and NBA team to play with?
>>
But hail Mary is tupacs best track
>>
>>77874604
Cowboys
Cavs
>>
File: Wall cowboys.jpg (115KB, 613x777px) Image search: [Google]
Wall cowboys.jpg
115KB, 613x777px
>>77874604
>Cowboys
>Wiz kids
>>
>>77866689

whos is this fluid druid?
>>
>>77875111
Why does he always look shook ?
>>
>>77874105
Biggie is in talks as the greatest ever. Tupac is Tyler the Creator tier
>>
>>77875635
He come from a broken home with a tragic past. Regularly gets flash backs of his father's death. Very sad.
>>
File: Drake Durant Laugh.jpg (35KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
Drake Durant Laugh.jpg
35KB, 481x481px
>Biggie is in talks as the greatest ever. Tupac is Tyler the Creator tier
Millennials say the darndest things.
>>
>>77875731
;_;
>>
>>77875765
I'm sure you listen to drake you faggot college girl.
>>
>>77875811
You listen to drake because you're just as shallow and plastic as him. You're a fucking know nothing millennial.
>>
>>77875865
tupac sucks pussy
>>
>>77875931
Yeah, your mom's
>>
Danny needs to stop fucking around, accept that he got took, give up the Boston 2018 pick and Jabari Bird, and get this shit done.

The best Tupac song is Picture Me Rollin
>>
File: 148824678493020.gif (484KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
148824678493020.gif
484KB, 500x283px
>>77875731
>>
File: 4o4oor.jpg (8KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
4o4oor.jpg
8KB, 305x165px
If you are anywhere near a coast you don't want Chris Paul on your team. Any city he goes to gets decimated by a hurricane.
>>
File: FIVE.png (464KB, 736x741px) Image search: [Google]
FIVE.png
464KB, 736x741px
The LeBron false flag worked, now the whole NBA fanbase is drumming up a storyline about how Celties fans disrespected IT with the 1 (ONE) guy(LeBrons lackey) burning his jersey.
>>
>>77878881
God. I hate Lebron and his pedo pizza shop hillary pedo ring supporter.
>>
>One source indicated Saturday the Celtics' final offer of Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and Brooklyn's unprotected first-round pick was their best offer. There will be no more negotiating.
>>
File: Chin050217Celtics-Wizzards_Spt17.jpg (100KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
Chin050217Celtics-Wizzards_Spt17.jpg
100KB, 1200x816px
Did Leaveland get their protected 2nd rounder yet?
>>
>>77878829
This

It's sad, he's literally a harbinger of misfortune and destruction. Watch the Clippers not have any major injuries now that he's gone.
>>
>>77878829
his big butt attracts them
>>
>>77879010
Dan Gilbert playing stupid games again.
>>
>>77879010
Celtics fans would take Thomas and Crowder back in a heartbeat.

Thomas and especially Crowder are done with the Celtics' brass however but since Thomas is injured in a contract year he has no choice but to get well and play well on his return even if he flat out leaves the next season.

Crowder is a huge net loss defensively, but he was a literal who in Dallas and was only developed seasons later with the Celtics.
>>
>>77880558
Thomas needs to try and get well and play well to make money next year, but there's no reason on earth that he has to do that for the Celtics. And he would definitely seek a buyout I think.
>>
Woj reporting Solomon Hill had hamstring surgery and could miss most of the season. Really bad news for New Orleans, their wing depth was already for shit even before this.
>>
>drags team to the playoffs
>his sister dies
>still plays the next day
>Danny Ainge trades his used up carcass for a bag of chips

Celshits franchize has 0 respect for their players and treats them like slaves. Should have seen it coming. Boston is a racist shithole city.
>>
>>77880817
So now I'm guessing it's nonexistent now?
>>
File: IMG_4928.png (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4928.png
112KB, 640x1136px
How cringeworthy is this on a scale of 1-10?
>>
>>77881014
>Curvy
>5'4
>"able to stand the shit filled cesspool that is 4chan"
Why does she think that's something people should find noteworthy? Because she browses >muh Alt-right website?
>>
>>77881014
I think you found Clips4lyfe's dating page....
>>
>>77880970
If you can't handle life the big leagues then go fuck yourself, leaf
>>
>>77880970
Ainge is fucking ruthless, but it's what makes him an effective GM.
>>
>>77880986
Well, the only other SFs on their roster are Quincy Pondexter and Darius Miller, so. Yes.

>>77882294
It's just funny to me that you all are talking about Danny Ainge being a ruthless genius, while at the same time crying about poor little Danny Ainge getting taken advantage of by the mean ol Cavaliers.
>>
>>77882383
But he wasn't taken advantage of. We now know the deal was fair for both teams given IT's injury. The Cavs are the ones crying for more after previously thinking they had "fleeced" the Celtics.
>>
This is a god dream
>>
What would be the best city in the United States, for someone who hates and rejects the NBA and basketball?
>>
>>77882437
The Cavs need a starting-calibre PG for this season to replace Kyrie, and that's clearly what they thought they were getting from this trade.
>>
>>77882985
So if it's not Rose
Or Korver
Or IT
Maybe JR?
>>
>>77883009
Lebrick wants Bledoe but his contract is twice what ITs is. Good luck with that.
>>
>>77882944
What's there to do in Costa Rica? Is it just five dudes, a coconut, and a lizard?
>>
>>77882944
Minnesota?
>>
File: 1480005429127.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1480005429127.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>77883009
>Korver
>JR
>point guards

all of my wats
>>
>>77883044
RIP Cavs Cap
>>
>>77883009
Rose is too old and slow to be a starter. Korver's not a PG. IT is ded. JR is JR.
>>
>>77882985
They're not getting past the Dubs this year and they are not retaining Lebron. They need to take the BR18 pick and run to the hills.
>>
>>77883077
Then you solve Cleveland's perimeter shooting problem
>>
>>77883090
Wait, I forget, Rose isn't actually old, he just looks it.
>>
>tfw i didnt actually mind crowder and thomas on cavs
thought it'd be interesting.
>>
File: 1440976261405.png (38KB, 441x329px) Image search: [Google]
1440976261405.png
38KB, 441x329px
>>77883113
LMA has range...
>>
>>77882944
Seattle, Washington
Spokane, Washington
Portland, Maine
Boise, Idaho
Rapid City, South Dakota
>>
>>77883132
NEW
>>
>>77883109
That's probably true, but they still need to try in the last year of their window given they are all-in and their roster, so they need a PG.
>>
>>77883142
Cleveland would be stupid to take LMA
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.