[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mcgregor boxing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 28

File: mcgregor-boxing-mayweather.jpg (218KB, 720x470px) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor-boxing-mayweather.jpg
218KB, 720x470px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
MCfaggot fans get BTFO 50-0 TBE
>>
>>76559079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI
>>
>>76559084
looks like sparring
>>
File: 1416657612224.jpg (64KB, 805x935px) Image search: [Google]
1416657612224.jpg
64KB, 805x935px
>>76559084
>>
>>76559084
Connor's going to get fucked lmao
>>
>>76559084

That's a disgrace.. wtf is he even thinking.
>>
>>76559495
He's thinking that he's going to make so much money in one evening's work that his great-grandkids will be rich.
>>
>>76559495
thinking about getting easy money.

everybody knows the fight is unfair,it won't damage his reputation, mayweather ducking a mma fight is damaging mayweather's reputation. not a fighter, just a boxer.
>>
It's not even funny how much of an ass whooping Mayweather is gonna deliver
>>
>>76559530
there wont be an ass whooping

neither of them have any interest in that
>>
This is probably a retarded question since I don't know much about these sports, but what are the odds that McGregor out of some instinct tries to do an mma move during the fight and gets DQd?
>>
>>76559518
Mayweather hasn't ducked anything for once

The potato begged him for this
>>
>>76559566
pretty sure they put it in his contract that if he does that he gets no money
>>
>>76559517
>>76559518

this. mcgregor has literally nothing to lose in this fight. this is seriously the smartest way i've seen someone make money in a long time. nobody expects conor to win, so his reputation isn't hurt. he is still UFC champion and will probably make over $75 million for this

p.s - i'm white so yeah..
>>
>>76559566

Ref will give him a penalty point (or more) for the round
>>
File: 1496967668431.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496967668431.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>76559079
HA HA HA HAAAA HA HA HA HA
>there are 'people' on this board right now that think the MMAongoloid will actually connect with Floyd Mayweather
>>
>>76559084
he looks like someone who's never even boxed before wtf. didn't land a single punch and almost got his head knocked off
>>
>try to breathe life into a sport
>give it a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>76559614
He gets straight DQ if he hits with leg or something like that
>>
doesnt mcgregor know you cant have those chicken legs for boxing?
>>
wonder if Floyd's gonna spar with some falling retards who've never boxed before to prepare for McGregor's style
>>
>>76559084
>Slow hand speed
>Slow foot speed
>horrible foot work

People honestly think he has a shot to beat probably the best boxer of all time?
>>
Just remember that in any other form of fighting McGregor would literally kill this little malteaser with eyeballs.
>>
>>76561039
the thing is they will be boxing
>>
>>76561383
Oh, really? Fuck, I hadn't heard.

Why do you thinking they are boxing, fuckwit? Because that's the only sport Floyd has a fucking chance!
>>
What are the odds? Can I bet something like Mayweather to win with more than 20 points?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GHTKvtGMQ#t=135

>who can mcgregor beat from the names that we know?
>No, No, No, No, No
>>
>>76561410
odds are ridiculous. Conor is only +700 or something. Crazy considering Holm was like +1400 against Rousey
>>
>>76561521
not so crazy considering conor is going to knock that wifebeater the fuck out
>>
>>76561402

Boxing is the only sport they can compete with one another in

MMA isn't a sport
>>
>>76559084
Although I get your point, this is from last year. He had plenty of time to improve.
>>
theres literally no way for mcgregor shills on /spee/ to lose this one

if he loses they've already damage controlled for months about how he never had a chance and how much money he made off a joke match

if he wins they will never stop making fun of boxing
>>
Wilt Chamberlain was supposed to fight Muhammad Ali in 71. People, including guys like Cus D'amato actually believed he could win. He'd never fought before
Ali ducked him

Conor is not Wilt Chamberlain
>>
What will the line be?
>-1000000 Mayweather
>>
>>76560358
I think it could even be a matter for the police if he straight up heems Mayweather with a kick
>>
>>76561600
>t. doesnt understand oddsmaking
>>
>>76561598
Wilt Chamberlain would KTFO that little potatoman
>>
>>76561521

Wait, the bookies have McGregor to win a boxing match against Floyd?

This will be the easiest money of my life
>>
>>76561598
Ali was all hype and trash talk, he's the original Mcgregor he was damn lucky he was a heavyweight too
>>
>>76559084

4D chess lads. Why do you think he released this video knowing that it makes him look amateur?
>>
>>76561521

Only reason Conor is that low is because people are still betting on him. Mayweather opened at -900 and IMMEDIATELY went into -1100. air play to anyone who got -900

Bookies are raking it in no matter who wins
>>
File: bored.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>76559079
oh look its another mayweather wins by dodging
>>
>>76559518
>begged
Lol no he didn't retard, he psyched him into taking an absolutely pointless fight that only benefits McGregor's wallet. Pay attention you drooling spastic.
>>
Current odds are -555 for Mayweather to win on Betfair, 1.18 in demical and 9/50 fractional. That may be the easiest money ever.
>>
>>76559079

>mgreggors head size in that face to face

>they clearly used photoshop resize tool to try and make him match up to him head to head

holy shit is mcdonald a fucking manlet?
>>
>>76559084
>implying this isn't an elaborate hustle
>>
>>76561677
This. Going to get a nice pay day.
>>
>>76561532
Please lay off the drugs.
>>
File: Capture.png (33KB, 963x424px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33KB, 963x424px
>>76559079

this nigga misspelled his own childs name after the book of his false religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0&feature=youtu.be&t=70
>>
>>76561984
this "fight" is a giant hustle

goober and mayweather are both laughing to the bank
absurd that people will pay money to watch this
>>
>>76561458
>Amir Kahn
>No
lel
>>
>>76562109
Considering that McGregor looks significantly slower than Van Heerden, Amir Khan would be like Neo from the Matrix in comparison
>>
Mayweather is gonna be considered GOAT by beating 50 memes who can't into boxing and are clearly undertrained (Pac was the exception except that the match happened 15 years too late)

I'm glad boxing died with Mike Tyson retirement.
>>
>>76562218
Why talk about things you clearly know nothing about? Do you go on /lit/ and say Tolstoy is a meme because you've never read him?
>>
File: 1497043916908.png (53KB, 194x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497043916908.png
53KB, 194x240px
I posted this on /box/, screencap this
Here is how the fight gonna go

> Floyd gonna start slow, allowing Memegregor to win a couple of early rounds
> After "figuring out" Conor he evens the score
> Around mid fight he will let Memegregor drop him on purpose
> Eventually dominates the second half of the fight, maybe drop Conor
> Floyd wins a clear ""competitive"" UD making casuals and mmafags believe this was a close fight
> All this normies will ask for a rematch, believing that the next time Memegregor will win because he has more experience
> They make the ""anticipated"" rematch
> Ez 100+M again for both
> Floyd dominates the second fight
> They both retire
> After that both Conor and Ronda "Biggest Hype Job ever" Rousey has been ktfo twice in a row, UFC falls back to irrelevancy for being a shitty sport
> Boxing will be saved

THANK YOU BASED FLOYD SAVIOR OF BOXING
> TBE
> TMT
> 50-0
> HARD WORK
> DEDICATION
>>
File: GOAT.webm (593KB, 502x392px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.webm
593KB, 502x392px
>>76559084
literally the male ronda
>>
He's pretending to be bad to bait Mayweather, this has been a 2 year operation and Conor is a genius.

Conor will ko him easy
>>
>>76562301
>boxer wins in a boxing match
>MMA is now defeated
How does that work exactly?
>>
>>76562218
Hmmm

the few fights I saw of mayweather I could easily conclude he is an incredible boxer, his defensive style is not great for the casuals but this guy is so good at boxing.
>>
>>76562552
looks like me when I'm hyped up after a rocky movie
>>
>>76559079
Based blackman will beat the shit outta the irish potato nigger
>>
>>76561039
I never understood the purpose of this argument. Floyd doesn't pretend
to be an amazing street fighter or some type of ultimate badass who can beat the shit out of anyone. The only things he takes pride in are his business acumen and his boxing skill. At the end of the day, boxing is just a normal sport for him like tennis/golf/baseball, not some silly proxy for street brawling.
>>
>>76562749
>Conor ditches MMA for boxing because MMA pays peanuts in comparison
>others like Miocic, Diaz, Manuwa, Garbrandt, etc., follow his lead
>MMA is kill
>>
>>76559495
Hes thinking about all the cocaine and hookers $100 million dollars can buy
>>
I feel people are overestimating Floyd. He's 41 years old.
>>
Most fucked thing is maywheater only has like a -1100 line on this fight. Cant even get rich off a conor haymaker. Fuck vegas ill take some easy money from them then
>>
File: 1447523583080.jpg (100KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1447523583080.jpg
100KB, 800x568px
>>76559079
>tfw Floyd gets paid per fight and not per wins
>tfw he will eventually lose the first one
>>
>>76563181
You have zero intelligence and should stop posting
>>
>>76563181
So is Klitschko and look how well he fought against Joshua. Mayweather stays in good shape and never accumulated too much wear and tear. I also don't think he even left the gym during his "retirement"
>>
>>76563191
Floyd will never lose a fight. He has no reason to ever fight a legit contender
>>
>>76562244
If you get on /lit/ that unironically happens. 4chan is full of ignorant teenagers fresh from /b/. Oldfags like me are a minority and i really wish i could find something better to do with my time but here i am
>>
>>76563201
Good post
>>76563206
Irrelevant. An old man will always lose to someone in their prime.
>>
>>76563251
>An old man will always lose to someone in their prime.

I think that rule of thumb is clearly overpowered by the "a professional will always beat an amateur" rule of thumb in this case. A prime boxer like Errol Spence may be too much for Floyd at this point though
>>
>>76562552
*dislocates elbows*
>>
>>76563112
>Floyd doesn't pretend
> to be an amazing street fighter or some type of ultimate badass who can beat the shit out of anyone
just women
>>
>>76563251
>floyd magically forgot how to box in 18 months
Seriously you might have a learning disability. See if there are any adult learning facilities near you
>>
>>76563181
Imagine being this ignorant lads. Wew.
Keep worshipping your MMA manlet who throws molasses hands in his octagon non-sport.

I can't wait for floyd to duck all over macgregor so MMA fans will finally shut up.
>muh mma boxing
>floyds 41
>my manlet superhero will totally heem mayweather
jesus christ guys, its a money grab. My guess is MacCrackwhore lands less than 15% of his punches.
>>
>>76562301
It's the other way around.

No one cares about boxing aside from these meme events. Mayweather killed all the interest for the sport because he perfected the abuse of the rules. The rules of boxing desperately needs to be revised.

>feign activity just enough to trick the ref
>feign punches
>dance away "dat footwork la' ,best in the world la"
>Every time the opponent hits his stride or Floyd needs to catch his breath *clinches* x100
>>
>>76563352
>My guess is MacCrackwhore lands less than 15% of his punches.

That's only a few points fewer than Pacquiao landed. McGregor will probably land a single digit number of punches in the whole fight lol
>>
>>76563364
>No one cares about boxing aside from these meme events

Maybe over there in cuckistan, but over here boxing is huge right now. Anthony Joshua is single-handedly a bigger franchise than the entire UFC
>>
What if he somehow got a flukey win though?

Like if Mayweather sneezes just before he hits.

Would boxingcucks kill themselves?
>>
>>76563446
Some of them would. Be sure to check on boxingscene.com and boxingforum24.com for sweet African American tears in the unlikely the event that Conor wins
>>
>>76563446

Boxing snobs have to be the worst of all sports fans. I've seen many say that they won't even watch this fight. If Conor wins they will probably themselves
>>
>>76561783
The video was released before him and Mayweather started trash talking
>>
>>76563732

so before he'd done any serious boxing training. imagine how good he is now. Floyd getting ktfo
>>
>>76563732
He has been trash talking floyd for much longer than that. This was a minimum of a 6D chess bait, but you americans are too big of a brainlets to understand that.
>>
>>76563112
That makes him a fag

I could literally disintegrate him in a street fight
>>
And I was one of the guys saying this fight will never happen.
>>
>yfw Gooby's cardio is so bad that Mayweather might actually get a KO
>>
>>76562552
who taught her to punch like that?
>>
>>76565082
Edmond Tarverdyan, a man well known for actively making fighters much worse when they train under him.
>>
Fuck off you stupid boxing cucks.

MMA fighters are absolute fucking killers.

MMA is modern combat. There have been studies, journals, research done confirming that MMA is the fighting league with the most technique of any in human fucking history.

Boxing is a dead, old sport. An MMA fighter taking on a boxer is like a supercar owner racing a horse. Just because the race is on a muddy patch doesn't give the horse any advantage and in this fighter, Flloyd Money Neighweather is just a fucking dead horse who will be beaten into submission until he can't wolf down his Kentucky Fried Hay and Watermelon Sugar Cubes.McGregor is beyond bozxinng. Every strike he throws could down the heaviest heavyweight in one hit.

Boxers are stuck in the past. They fight like the first boxers.

The first boxers had no knowledge of human anatomy.
Modern boxers can't identify the temple
They can't point out the hump of the brain steam
They can't understand the complex neutral regions

Connor McGregor knows the exact location of the human neokratonal region. He understands how sudden impact can cause cognitive decline in children. He knows how to strike the scalp to cause short term memory loss.

Mayweather is FUCKED.
>>
Glad nobody's here to give that baitfag (you)''s lol
>>
>>76559530
>like Mayweather actually does anything but hide, hug, and counterpunch
>>
>>76560856
>the best boxer of all time
this is bait
>>
>>76562568

Canelo couldn't touch Floyd and Canelo DESTROYS McNugget. Keep dreaming
>>
>>76565011
TKO for sure. I mean seriously what do people think Connor is going to be capable of doing in the 9th-12th round other than eat punches?
>>
>>76559084
>That slow af snap after he uses his left

Literally only works in the ufc where every discipline is watered down. I'm not even a boxer but this is vomit inducing
>>
>>76559079
Simple: Boycott this fight and watch GGG-Canelo. Tired of these 2 niggers making a quick buck.
>>
File: 1497551044049[1].webm (3MB, 220x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497551044049[1].webm
3MB, 220x400px
>Be Floyd
>Be 49-0
>Want that flawless 50-0 record but getting up there in age
>Don't want to risk it against threat
>See some kid talking shit about you
>Look him up
>He did some amateur boxing and stopped
>Never had a professional fight
>He's still talking shit
>Entertain the idea
>Push it forward
>Get 50-0 record by beating someone with a 0-0 record in the biggest PPV of all time

HOWLING
>>
>>76559084
McGregor got some shots in, but he is getting hit by counter shots like crazy, which is what Mayweather does best. That said, this is just a sparring match
>>
>>76564979

i feel kinda bad for GGG desu.

>spend last few years trying to get the big pay day with Canelo
>gets overshadowed by this.
>>
>>76559079
even on a hipster board filled with elitists this fight is getting a lot of hype... I think this might break som records after all. All I know is that I'm stacking my house with alcohol and snacks for this fight. (putting a cheeky 10 on conor too)
>>

MMA is modern combat. There have been studies, journals, research done confirming that MMA is the fighting league with the most technique of any in human fucking history.

Boxing is a dead, old sport. An MMA fighter taking on a boxer is like a supercar owner racing a horse. Just because the race is on a muddy patch doesn't give the horse any advantage and in this fighter, Flloyd Money Neighweather is just a fucking dead horse who will be beaten into submission until he can't wolf down his Kentucky Fried Hay and Watermelon Sugar Cubes.McGregor is beyond bozxinng. Every strike he throws could down the heaviest heavyweight in one hit.

Connor McGregor knows the exact location of the human neokratonal region. He understands how sudden impact can cause cognitive decline in children. He knows how to strike the scalp to cause short term memory loss.

Mayweather is FUCKED.
>>
MONEY TEAM, WHERE WE AT, AMIGOS?
>>

Mayweather is FUCKED.
>>
>>76561855
>Lol no he didn't retard, he psyched him into taking an absolutely pointless fight

This

This is what Conor does and he's bloody good at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY7r-DwtjD8
>>
>>76559079
he's just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>76559079
so what's the penalty if McGregor kicks him in say the 4th round, would he be DQd or just lose the round? If not would it be worth it to KO him and go on with the fight hoping you did enough damage to fuck him up?
>>
>>76567583
>so what's the penalty if McGregor kicks him in say the 4th round, would he be DQd or just lose the round? If not would it be worth it to KO him and go on with the fight hoping you did enough damage to fuck him up?
had to quote your entire post to fit the massive amounts of retardation
>>
>>76559084
this footage was taken when mcgregor was training against nate diaz, which is why he's sparring with a tall southpaw
>>
>>76567606
Seriously fucker, is it just a regular point deduction like a low blow or not?
>>
>>76563524
>boxingforum24
Holy fuck I forgot that place existed. Just a bunch of embittered grandpas who are upset that their stars got obliterated by wrestlers and grapplers in the cage.
>>
File: pear kid.jpg (31KB, 437x359px) Image search: [Google]
pear kid.jpg
31KB, 437x359px
>>76559084
>>
>>76567583
He loses all the money.
>>
>>76567731
Ok, because I wouldn't be surprised if Goobs tried to "shoot" when it becomes clear he has no chance
>>
>>76565736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
>>
>>76561783

Yeah we really have to be careful with fighters, they know everyone is watching and taking note of their skill and condition, I wouldn't be surprised if they exaggerate injuries and stuff just to throw opponents off.
>>
File: confused.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>76561855
>only benefits McGregor's wallet.
>>
>>76567651
Ultimate it's up to the official, but Floyd decides he doesn't feel like continuing it would most assuredly be ruled a DQ victory in Floyd's favor.
>>
Is McGregor going to do his weird front on Ido Portal movement to dethrone Mayweather? I'm not sure anyone can handle this revolution in mooment.
>>
File: dvFXk[1].jpg (44KB, 613x382px) Image search: [Google]
dvFXk[1].jpg
44KB, 613x382px
Lads, which one's a bigger joke?
>>
>>76570042

The Big Show, he was turning it in after 2003
>>
holy shit he is getting beat by his sparring partner and thinks he can last 3 rounds against mayweather? what the fuck
>>
McGregor will KO Floyd in under 30 seconds. Boxing is a weak, shallow sport with no depth or talent. You'll see how easy McGregor makes it,
>>
>>76563181
And he just retired like 1 year ago. And he looked just as good as always in his last fight. If he was starting to look like he was slowing down I would say McGregor has a shot. But Mayweather flat out is faster and more skilled than Conner.
>>
>>76566305
>probably

Read the entire post.
>>
>>76570387
This. MMA fighters have evolved combat sports. McGregor has a multidimensional understanding of fighting whereas a boxer only knows how to exchange punches. McGregor will probably win before the first punch is thrown by psyching out Floyd Monkey Mayweather
>>
>>76567294
Except the supercar owner agreed to sit on top of the car, only use reins, fuel the car with oats, and the only tires he's allowed are iron shoes.
Horse 100%.
>>
>>76570387
>>76570714

ITT: impressionable 14 year olds.

Mayweather will win by points
>>
>>76571077
lol I train MMA, kickboxing and am a brown belt in BJJ. Literally no elite combat athlete trains just boxing. Boxing is checkers, MMA is chess.
>>
>>76571150
And the best chess player of all time will lose to an average checkers champion when he agrees to play him AT CHECKERS.
>>
>>76571150

Can't wait for McGregor to get rekt and for this meme to end
>>
>>76571232
>>
My bet is that McGregor is going to break the rules and fuck Mayweather in the ass with real unabridged fighting

Obviously he's going to get disqualified, but why would he care? He beat that nigga ass
>>
>>76571222
You deluded moron. You're still under the impression that the sports are equal but different. Would you say the same of men and chimpanzees? A well trained MMA fighter has ways of hurting a boxer that the boxer cannot conceive of. His depth of strategy will be unprecedented in the sport.

Precisely how and when Floyd gets put to sleep is impossible to know but I do know that it will be embarrassing and it will be the immediate end of boxing as a sport.
>>
File: 1495590387094.jpg (32KB, 435x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495590387094.jpg
32KB, 435x339px
I just started watching combat sports two years ago so I know McGregor will knock Floyd the fuck out
>>
File: 1381716213868.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1381716213868.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>76571478
>I just started watching combat sports two years ago so I know McGregor will knock Floyd the fuck out

mfw some people actually believe this
>>
>>76571512
I started watching combat sports ten years ago and I know McGregor will knock Floyds head off. His power is simply too much and the technique that he has developed to survive in the harsh world of mma will prevail
>>
>>76571467
>Obviously he's going to get disqualified, but why would he care?

Because he'll lose his payday and get sued for half of his UFC money.
>>
>>76561748
>Ali was all hype and trash talk
no
>>
>>76559084
>Can't even keep his gloves up for more than 30 seconds

Holy fuck this can't be real life

Holy fuck I can't.
>>
>>76567523
Love this post, thanks.
>>
>>76571532
Sued in Ireland for something he did in America? Dumbfuck
>>
>>76559566
I mean it's possible but unlikely. Only in the event that floyd knocks the fuck out of him the first 7 rounds and Conor forgets where he is.
>>
>>76559084
>mma """""""""""""""""striking""""""""""""""""""""

shut that sham ass WWE tier sport down
>>
>>76571552
No, he'd be sued in the USA. Are you one of them retards or something?
>>
What are the chances Floyd just says fuck it and goes for an early KO?
>>
His sparring video is intentional trollbait. Why else release it? He's not dumb enough to think he looked good. It's a play.
>>
>>76571608
Floyd will be KO'd within the first 3 rounds, so chances are very high.
>>
>>76563156
No one other than Conor has enough of a draw to warrant a fight with FMoney
>>
>>76563181
>He thinks 41 is old

My dude. Screenshot this post and save it as your desktop and on august 27th when you start your PC up you'll be reminded at what a colossal retard you are.
>>
>>76559079
JABBERS TA BEGGORRAH!!

>>76559178
>not [B L A C K E D ]

COME ON LAD.
>>
>>76571658

>No MMA fighter has enough of a draw to warrant a fight with any top boxer

Fixed that for you m8
>>
>>76570714
>Memegregor is a multidimensional fighter who is going to fight in a one dimensional space with a master of that space clearly he will win

American logic.
>>
File: 1493171386395.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1493171386395.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>76559084

>McGoober gassed after swinging his arms around like Ronda for 3 minutes
>video right below that is Mayweather sparring for a half hour against fresh opponents
>>
File: 1495992500776m.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495992500776m.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>MFW McGregor is worn down before the 4th and Mayweather is just casually lighting Connor up while the crowd chants USA!! Like the Canelo fight
>>
>>76561748
t. average Bayamon resident
>>
>>76571713
You'll eat your words when McGOAT spinning back fist KO's Floyd after roughing him up in the clench.
>>
>>76571467
I'd be worried about his muscle memory, all it takes it that accidental reaction and he kicks Mayweather in the skull, shows over folks.
>>
>>76571839
>spinning back fist KO

That's a DQ loss for Conor, FYI. 50-0.
>>
Does anyone actually think this fight was set up because it's competitive and not because McGregor wants that easy phat 100m payday for sitting in a ring for a few rounds?

He doesn't stand a chance in Mayweather's ring but he's still walking away a huge winner and he knows it, I would do it too
>>
>>76571839
Please put money on memegregor so I sleep peacefully knowing another idiot will be out his welfare in august.
>>
>>76565736
being this in denial... holly shit
>>
Mayweather will take a dive to boost the MMA and get everyone to take it seriously because it's more WWE-like so it's more marketable.
>>
File: IMG_20170616_004801.jpg (83KB, 720x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_004801.jpg
83KB, 720x470px
>>76559079
All I see is the star of David. This fight must be worth at least 6 gorrillion dollars
>>
>>76571608
Floyd is too disciplined for that. Listen to this Berto interview on fighting Floyd
https://youtu.be/xQjvXRcnPvw
He might go for the TKO in round 10 or so when McMuffin is so gassed and pummeled that he has no ability to pose any threat.
>>

Mayweather is FUCKED.
>>
File: 1494641936917.png (170KB, 397x296px) Image search: [Google]
1494641936917.png
170KB, 397x296px
>mfw Conor tackles Mayweather and chokes him out at 0:30 of rd 1
>>
>>76573085
>He understands how sudden impact can cause cognitive decline in children.
wat lol
>>
>>76573085

not disagreeing, just wondering what studies?

please use google scholar to find some and post.

thx argentina bro
>>
>>76573085
brilliant, saved
>>
>>76573085
new pasta?
>>
lads there's no way in hell conor wins

but people's reactions and vegas lines are fucking with my head

boxing fags dont get it whatever conor says happens
im worried
>>
>>76560828
Huh? He actually takes hard strikes to his thighs in his sport. If he can do that, he'll be fine in the ring lol
>>
>>76561799
Its -800 last I saw it 2 hrs ago. Crazy, jump on Mayweather
>>
>>76561677
No. You have to lay about 10-1 to take Mayweather. He's the big favourite that should be bigger
>>
>>76561883
It seems almost too easy desu. What's the catch/angle?
>>
>>76563156
There are no big boxing matches for Miocic, etc. That's the problem with your equation. Its Floyd, a couple others and that's it. Conor is a legendary personality and that's what got him the fight. This isn't a trend. After this, people may want to see a big boxing get in the cage, but they NEVER would
>>
This footage is from nearly a year ago. 1 year is enough time to go from scrub to elite.
>>
File: 1481404947788.jpg (46KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1481404947788.jpg
46KB, 500x383px
>>76573453
>MMA kiddies actually believe this
>>
>>76573453
Wut

Most boxers train for years to debut as amateurs
>>
>>76573374
he's at -550 some places. this is free money
>>
>>76561783
>muh 4d chess
you drumphies never learn do yah?
>>
conor will do some super awkward stance shit like he does in the sparring vid and take punches to deliver a KO punch with his ridiculous reach

is floyd even the size of eddie alvarez?
>>
>>76560828
Lmao his legs are bigger than the professional boxer he's sparring you fucking retarded spastic
>>
UFC confirmed as gay.
>>
>>76559084
MMA is such a fucking joke
>>
>>76559079
Can't wait for the judges to score it a 10 - 6
Maybe I'm exaggerating let's say 10 - 8
>>
>>76573453
no
>>
>>76559084
McGregor whooped that bitches ass.
>>
>>76570387
>>76570714
Its morons like these guys that will make me money come fight night.
>>
>>76570512
still bait
>>
>>76555555
>>
>>76562301
WWE wins.
>>
>>76561957
mcflurry genuinely has a massive head
>>
>>76573503
well he already has done that, he trained as a kid was ranked #1 for amateurs in Ireland, then was offered an mma contract immediately after one of his bigger fights when he was like 17 or 18 or something
>>
>>76573085
This pasta is a bit forced but I'll have a bite if I get really hungry.
>>
>>76573374

-600 on Paddy Power

Punters must be loving McGregor
>>
>>76571763
shut UP shigechi you useless shit
>>
Let's be real is Conor that known among non mma fan ?
>>
>>76559568
>hasn't ducked anything
>ducked prime paquiao
>>
>/sp/ actually jumping on fairweather's dick
>not cheering for /ourguy/ conor

conor's reach advantage is literally the only thing that's gonna be of use to him. mayweather's a fucking manlet, literally 5'5, don't think he's faced someone the size of conor in a long time.
>>
>>76559084
he has to be catfishing
>>
I only go by their power levels. Has this been analyzed yet?
>>
>>76559084
Jesus. He would get knocked out from fighters two, three weightclasses beneath his own. His lack of fundamentals is so obvious. I wish he fought a slugger instead of featherfists Gayweather so we could watch him get btfo in hilarious fashion.

Mayweather will still BTFO him it will just take longer.
>>
>>76562552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJTkmsd-rd8
>unironically using il pugno di lato
>>
>>76563156
Conor can't ditch MMA for boxing, he sucks as boxing.
>>
>>76559084

now compare that rubbish to mayweather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVieMMlqTMk
>>
>>76563446
Doesn't happen.
>>76563524
>>76563723
Can't happen. Conor is outclassed beyond what MMAfags can imagine. The whole thing is an obvious cashgrab for both of the fighters, and they both know Floyd's gonna win. No reason not to watch it, though.
>>
File: that's otaku.png (56KB, 263x217px) Image search: [Google]
that's otaku.png
56KB, 263x217px
>>76565736
Nice b8 m8.
>>
>>76582713
>Conor is outclassed beyond what MMAfags can imagine
I hope you realise everyone knows this, even people who don't watch either sport know this, but they're jumping on the Gregor bandwagon just to piss guys like you off because memes
>>
>>76582755
Mang some of these MMAfags are honestly that fucking delusional.
>>
I really hope he throws a nasty kick to the liver
>>
>>76582776
Nah, they're the McGregor fans, not the MMA fans. Chances are they don't watch much outside the "big" fights like Conor and Ronda.
Even in /heem/ most people know it's about the money but it's fun to just meme around so on the really off chance he wins you can laugh harder
And if he loses you've got nothing to lose either because it's not like you expected him to win. That said, I do actually know someone who told me he believes McGregor could win so eh
>>
File: 1493699552795.jpg (113KB, 483x509px) Image search: [Google]
1493699552795.jpg
113KB, 483x509px
>>76559079
>>76559084
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

absolutely D E A D

RIP POTATOEMAN
>>
>>76582848
Tbf he's the one laughing all the way to the bank

For 100 mill you'd probably step in there to box Mayweather
>>
>>76582862
he's going to get the worse beating of his life. Hope that $ is worth his tarnished legacy.

potatoeman will be TKO within first 30 seconds if floyd wants to. He may put on a show but...this fight is stupid as fuck
>>
>>76582888
>his tarnished legacy.
He's already in the history books. I think you can live with people talking shit about you when you've got millions stored from a single fight.
Really he has little to lose. Either it goes as bad as everyone expects or he does better than expected. Either way he's rich. He literally has a tweet from 2014 saying
>Get in, Get Rich, Get Out
>>
>>76574692
The funniest part is that was the only round they showed by far, it was his most successful and the pro national boxer was getting plenty of looks in especially to the body but didn't put anything behind any punches.
>>
>>76582888
>16 ounce gloves
>worst beating of his life

the guy fights in the UFC for a living and hes fighting a 40 year old point fighter in mayweather, he'll be fine
>>
>>76583140
Brain injuries are much more common in boxing
>>
>>76583163
Yeah for boxers who are active, this is McGregors first and only professional fight

UFC fighters get brain trauma as well in those tiny gloves they wear

Floyd isn't going to make McGregor into a vegetable by any means
>>
>>76583192
Except professionally speaking, since Gregor isn't ever gonna have to get out of his bed for UFC money after this.
>>
>>76583212
kek so true
>>
>>76583192
It is generally attributed dehydration and the repeated concussions that boxing gloves and rules lead to. Conor cuts a lot of weight and will likely take a sustained beating rather than a clean KO due to Mayweather's lack of power. Could be bad. I see him being pulled out by his corner or the ref
>>
>>76583308
Aren't they fighting at 155? Conor will cutting less than 10 pounds, he walks around in the 160s

This isn't a 145 fight where he is trying to cut 20 pounds, why are you morons acting like Floyd is a power puncher
>>
>>76583308
>Conor cuts a lot of weight
It's at 154, he's alright there
>>76583212
Apparently he's said he wants to fight before the year is over but you can't go off that really
>>
It doesn't really matter what happens during the fight, the build up is just the second act, the fight the third.

Getting that contract signed changed everything..

Still can't believe its real lol
>>
>>76583321
Floyd can hit with power, and against someone he outclasses he can literally beat at his head all night. That said I don't agree with the dude saying he'll get vegetabled, he'll likely be fine
>>
>>76583321
>why are you morons acting like Floyd is a power puncher

He had Canelo backing up and he weighs 170+ in the ring and has a vastly superior defence to McGregor
>>
>>76559084
lmao what
That's downright amateurish
>>
>>76563428
Anthony Joshua is also a drug dealer who is on speaking terms with my father's clients
>>
>>76583612
Tell your father to fuck off back to his own country
>>
>>76583631
b-but he doesn't want to leave poland
>>
>>76563428
>Anthony Joshua is single-handedly a bigger franchise than the entire UFC

Only in Bongistan
>>
>>76583474
>has a vastly superior defence to McGregor

That's like saying a bugati veyron is a vastly quicker car than a fiat panda or that water is indeed, wet.
>>
>>76583021
McGregor whooped the cunt. That cunt been crying ever since.
>>
hey guys can someone explain to me why ronda rousey is able to beat mayweather but connor won't?

connor will FUCK mayweather up
>>
>>76583962
Cry more, Chris van faggot
>>
>>76559084
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm gonna make so much money of the mmgay irishtards
>>
This is like the Mickey Gall vs CM Punk fight. And Conor is Punk. A celebrity from a different "sport" with a 0-0 record thinking he can beat a great fighter in their own sport.
>>
>>76584021
Yeah but a nobody like gall beat cm punk, but when a pro wrestler fought the so called legend Ali, the pro wrestler won. Pillow tappers are cans.
>>
>>76559084
I really want Mayweather to get knocked out and I hope this idiot improved by a couple decades in a few months. Jesus christ that was painful.
>>
>>76583962
When a guy says "cunt" twice in as many sentences you don't need a flag.
>>
>>76584021
Except McGregor is a champion in a combat sport with years of competition and training in his athletic prime, CM Punk is a 40 year old man who trained at a gym for 6 months with no background in combat sports who thought he could pull it off
>>
>>76584063
It was a draw with the wrestler just lying on his back and kicking Ali on the legs for 15 rounds. Shit doesn't deserve to be called a fight.
>>
>>76584314
this is like saying lebron would make a good quarterback because the sport he's actually good at also involves throwing a ball
>>
>>76571577
damien maia would fuck up any boxer in an mma bout.
>>
>>76584593
Its not at all, McGregor has a background in boxing and striking you moron
>>
>>76584618

And Lebrfon has a good background in throwing and running around.

ATG quarterback.
>>
on the very slim chance conor catches floyd, shitposting on /sp/ will be off the charts.
>>
>>76584637
Not comparable at all, McGregor has a background in boxing and high level striking, this is fact
>>
>>76584643

It's only in the context of MMA fighting.

Everything is different.

You can't even stand the same way.
>>
McGregor has the background in movement necessary to stop Mayweather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CW4tHiPNms
>>
>>76584663
Not true once again, McGregor grew up boxing and has continued to train it for decades now

He clearly has a boxing base
>>
>>76559566
that is the only reason to watch
>>
>>76584677

Really.

Then why does he look like shit in the video.
>>
>>76584705
What part of the video did he look shit in? He looked like your average boxer, not good enough for a continental champ like Chris, sure, but he definitely could get into it
>>
>>76584734
No argument as usual, classic
>>
>>76584700
That wouldn't surprise me. Have you seen Djokovic play lately?
>>
>>76584725

He looked like an idiot for the full video.
>>
>>76584768
Based on? Which parts? He was throwing counters, had decent movement, shoulder rolls, he clearly has a base in boxing
>>
>>76570042
>bitches don't know Mayweather is already 50-0
>>
Ronaldo is great at scoring Penalties, considering his accuracy he should move to Basketball where you just have to put a ball in a hoop
>>
>>76584776

Well, we can listen to van Heerdan's thoughts on it:

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/06/mcgregors-sparring-partner-gives-no-chance-mayweather/
>>
>>76584829
So you have no observations? Chris himself said Conor is a decent boxer you moron and was surprised by what Conor knew
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497656046835.jpg (65KB, 1144x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497656046835.jpg
65KB, 1144x600px
Wo will wyn SP
>>
>>76584846
koksal all the way. beetlejuice is tough but he's not as ruthless as my boy baba
>>
>>76584839
Chris said he was landing punches at will against Conor.
>>
inb4 conor takes a fall in the early rounds to avoid CTE
>>
>>76584885
The guy claimed Conor looked like, in his words, an "idiot" here:
>>76584705
>>76584768

But was curiously unable to give a single example, I'm going to assume this guy isn't a fight fan and doesn't know what he is talking about then.
>>
>>76584846
The Beetlejuice FB page is great. I got a reply from "him" once.
>>
>>76584839

What are we arguing here?

Are we arguing that he has a chance against Floyd? Or are we arguing that Conor has the potential to at least be a mediocre boxer?

Conor is a world class athlete, if he dedicated his life to boxing, I'm sure he could at least make some meager accomplishments.

But without years and years and years becoming familiar with boxing, he has no chance against anyone halfway decent. Let alone Floyd.

>>76584912

He looks slow, poor (boxing) movement, can't keep his hands up.
>>
>>76584912
>pro boxer says he can land punches at will on Conor
>hurr how does Conor look like an idiot though
Well maybe the fact that he was toyed with by an actual boxer should give you something of a clue regarding his skill level?
>>

Mayweather is FUCKED.
>>
>in two years from literally nobody to Forbes top 25 most paid athletes

>lel delusional McGregor thinks he will win this fight

Boxing fans are even more retarded than I thought.
>>
>can't keep his hands up

if i remember correctly, this was pre floyd talks and right before his rematch with nate diaz so maybe he tried to incorporate his style in this boxing spar. the low hands and wide stance used to defend against take downs.

I could be wrong tho idk
>>
>>76585035
oops, in response to >>76584933
>>
File: 67304984677645.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
67304984677645.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>76585006
>>
>>76584846
holy shit I would pay more to watch this than the actual fight
>>
>>76584450

Fuck that pussy Inoki. Giant Baba would have given him the work.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.