[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ - death to academies edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 65

>Manchester United are in talks with with Inter Milan over a £36m bid for their 28-year-old Croatian midfielder Ivan Perisic. (Sky Sports)

Meanwhile, Chelsea have been told they will have to pay £48m if they want the winger. (Daily Mail)

>Atletico Madrid are interested in re-signing 28-year-old striker Diego Costa from Chelsea this summer.(Independent)

The Spain forward is set to have talks with the Premier League champions over his future.(Daily Telegraph)

>Claude Puel "expects to be sacked" at Southampton and has already held secret talks with French Ligue 1 side Saint-Etienne.(Sun)

Chelsea's departing captain John Terry, 36, has urged the club to invest heavily in the transfer market to compete in the Champions League next season. (Guardian)

>Manager Arsene Wenger will tell the Arsenal board on Tuesday that they should ignore fan opinion and focus on the facts when they consider whether they want him to stay on. (Daily Express)

West Ham have made a bid for Manchester City's £20m-rated striker Kelechi Iheanacho, 20.(Daily Mirror)

>Long-term Manchester United target, 30-year-old midfielder Blaise Matuidi, has refused to commit his future to Paris St-Germain.(Manchester Evening News)

West Ham are reported to be preparing a cash-plus-player offer worth around £25m for 22-year-old Sunderland goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.(Newcastle Chronicle)
>>
File: _96253310_starsport2.jpg (105KB, 624x800px) Image search: [Google]
_96253310_starsport2.jpg
105KB, 624x800px
>Birmingham City boss Harry Redknapp was at Hampden Park for the Scottish Cup final to check on 29-year-old Aberdeen winger Jonny Hayes.(Birmingham Mail)

Ernesto Valverde, who is set to be announced as Barcelona manager on Monday, is keen to sign 27-year-old Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera. (As.com - in Spanish)

>Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy, 22, is set to enter negotiations with Manchester City about a move to Pep Guardiola's side. (SFR - in French)

And City are confident of beating rivals Manchester United to a second Monaco signing after their deal for Bernardo Silva. (Daily Express)
>>
>>76197289
>West Ham have made a bid for Manchester City's £20m-rated striker Kelechi Iheanacho, 20

>£20mill for a kid who has scored a couple of tap ins over 3 seasons
>>
File: aussie robben.jpg (28KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
aussie robben.jpg
28KB, 700x394px
TODAYS MATCH
CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF FINAL
Huddersfield Town v Reading KO 3pm
>>
>Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ 9m
>BREAKING: Benfica goalkeeper Ederson due in Manchester today for talks ahead of Man City medical on Tuesday, Sky sources understand #SSNHQ
>>
>>76197289
>and has already held secret talks with French Ligue 1 side Saint-Etienne
Apparently they're more interested in Fabio Celestini. Though I guess they'd have to buy him out of his contract.
>>
>>76197329
>£44m - Bernardo Silva
>£35m - Ederson
>£40m - Mendy
Is Pep going nuts? Only Mendy is most likely to do well in the prem.
>>
>>76197307

>+4 GD Championship Team vs. -2 GD Championship Team

"Winner" will clinch a return trip by the end of March
>>
File: hefele.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hefele.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>76197352
>underestimating the Hef
baka
>>
>>76197346
you now remember city spent 180m net last summer (nolito, bravo, jesus, sane, gundogan, stones, ruli, marlos moreno)

And 150m net the previous season (otamendi, de bruin, etc)

it's going to be hilarious if they spend as much (probably more since they still need defenders and wingbacks) this season

like I said, foreign mega owners should be outlawed
>>
>Reading
Maybe the overall worst premiership team ever
>Huddersfield
Literal whos from a literal who town that would become the worst premiership team ever

All of this and Brighton are coming up as well. RIP Premier League
>>
>>76197383
how are they not violating financial fair play rules?
>>
>>76197392
They'll probably get some chinks to buy Joe Hart or Yaya for 100billion to get out of it
>>
>>76197392
they're a money laundering scheme for illegal off OPEC oil sales. Just like Etihad Airlines and other loss making vehicles.
>>
>>76197392
dodgy business deals
>Melbourne City pay them 'intellectual licence'
>NYC FC pay them 'intellectual licence'
>Man City Womens Team pay them 'intellectual licence'
>Eithad stadium naming rights (same owner as club)
>Etihad shirt sponsoring rights
>>
>>76197383
>Rulli
I had forgotten about that. Why did they even let him go for like 1m profit without even trying him out when the need for a GK was obvious?
>>
>>76197346
Bernardo Silva is really good

like really fucking good
>>
>>76197409
That as it may be, their midfield wasn't an issue.
>>
>>76197392
they are, they just pay the fine
>>
>>76197392
I don't know the specifics but I remember reading that clubs can trick the system with sponsor deals and infrastructure investment (academies, training grounds, etc)

considering the owner of city is practically their sponsor too I guess the trick is pumping in money through sponsor contracts. Not sure how infrastructure investment fits in the equation, maybe they increase the transfer cap as long as you keep investing or some shit, really don't know

also, no club owner should be allowed to own a second or more clubs
>>
>>76197419
they increased capacity of stadium and claim it sells 95%+ of tickets every match...
>>
>>76197429
It probably does, the owners probably have a few hundred season tickets and buy the rest of the tickets on game day when no one shows up
>>
>>76197419
>>76197392
Reminder that the FFP exist to protect the clubs that could spend big when it was introduced and to protect the status quo of the moment, and was NEVER about stopping City from spending big.
This is without talking about the politics side of the situation, with the Arabs being the current big market for UEFA/FIFA.
>>
before it was funny, but city now is genuinely buying good players.
>>
>>76197392
Clever accounting.

For example clubs rarely pay the entire transfer total at once and instead they them across multiple years. Like 50 million transfer paid across 4 years would only count for 12,5 mill towards the financial fair play rules each year.
>>
>Man City on 100M before anyone else even got off the gate

single team billion transfer window when
single player billion transfer fee when
>>
>>76197289
Any updates on the Javi Martinez situation?
>>
>>76197448
More like stockpiling players in positions they already have covered.
>>
>>76197458
>Silva won't play 60 matches a season forever
>New Silva is actually more talented
>GK was definitely not covered
if they keep this going, there's cause for concern
>>
File: file.png (234KB, 576x634px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
234KB, 576x634px
>>76197454
Will Shanta Ronaldo be the first 1 billion pound player?
>>
>get beaten by monaco in the cl
>Buy all their players

Hmmm. Is this the genius of pep?
>>
>>76197289
is perisic good or just a meme?
>>
>>76197502
>get beaten by Monaco in the cl
>buy all their players
>make them pass sideways for 80 minutes
>concede
>blame ref and sperg out at interviewers

This is the genius of poop
>>
>>76197507

Bit of both desu
>>
>Pep is crazy, I am ready to leave
What did Nolito mean by this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4550778/Nolito-d-like-Spain-m-crazy-leave.html
>>
>>76197301

Exactly what I was thinking. Mental.
>>
>>76197528
Forgot this guy existed desu
>>
>>76197440
>FFP exist to protect the clubs that could spend big
it was also done so clubs, usually smaller ones with new owners, didn't sign players they couldn't afford with wages they weren't going to pay. They would compete a season playing these new players above their club means while the matter was being resolved legally, something that was happening with malaga, iirc, who made cl semis while not paying wages or transfers of some of their players

>>76197451
this is not what city is doing, they are paying everything upfront

psg and other clubs did it a couple years ago with 'loan with obligation to buy next season' type of contracts, which should also be outlawed
>>
Is £36m on 28 y/o Perisic really that bad when City are about to drop £50m on a 27 y/o Walker and Chelsea spent £36m on a 29 y/o Luiz last year
>>
You lads and Pep weren't kidding.

/sp/
>Pep doesn't know what he's doing
Reporters
>What do you think you need in this window?
Pep
>More attackers
And the madman is actually signing more attacking players.
>>
>Chelsea didn't bother with a Young Player of the Year award at their end of season awards.
Top kek
>C-Conte will be applying the youth next season la'
>>
>>76197569
Perisic always looks good but never blows me away. At least they're spending "normal" money on decent players to bolster this time.

I used to support United but don't anymore, so couldn't really care if that shit eater wastes all his transfer budget again anyway.
>>
>>76197577
when pep revolutionizes footy yet again by playing two strikers as central defenders you'll see his genius
>>
>>76197577
He plans to win every game 7-6.
>>
>>76197569
It's not terrible, it's just that his price should be closer to ~£25m and PL teams are paying extra as always.

>£50m on a 27 y/o Walker
This kind of makes sense, fills the English player quota, is one of the best RBs in the league and there's a shortage of good full backs in the market in general.

>£36m on a 29 y/o Luiz
You can't say it didn't pay off, he played almost every game, he wasn't bad and he was bought back for less than what he was sold for.
>>
>>76197590
>>76197596
I hope so. I mean, I really like watching City sometimes. They look really nice on the ball really often. The man just seems utterly clueless though. How can he possibly not make a CB a priority? His backup is John fucking Stones.
>>
>>76197569
>>76197614
Walker is from another English club. It adds so much value to harm your most direct competitors.
>>
>>76197615
he's Barcelona through and through. Barca still haven't replaced Puyol. They just fucking hate defenders in general
>>
>£50m on a 27 y/o Walker
i-is this real?
>>
File: kult_kloppo_klopp.jpg (311KB, 2640x1320px) Image search: [Google]
kult_kloppo_klopp.jpg
311KB, 2640x1320px
>>
>>76197622
>>76197614
Walker really isn't that good lads
>>
>>76197629
Sure, the prices of players have jumped yet again. 30 million for a starter is now a bargin for the big clubs.
>>
>>76197289
>>Manager Arsene Wenger will tell the Arsenal board on Tuesday that they should ignore fan opinion and focus on the facts when they consider whether they want him to stay on. (Daily Express)
The fact that he gave away the title to Lester last season and finished out of top 4 this season? Gramps' suicidal.
>>76197297
>Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy, 22, is set to enter negotiations with Manchester City about a move to Pep Guardiola's side. (SFR - in French)
>And City are confident of beating rivals Manchester United to a second Monaco signing after their deal for Bernardo Silva. (Daily Express)
They're getting the wrong Monaco players!

>>76197629
UEFA should really do something about it. Seriously.
>>
>>76197640
this desu, just le generic pacy english black lad moved back ever so slightly, if they don't have anyone to cover him when he's up the picth with le pacy english jemaican terrible haircut black lad they'll be twice as fucked.
>>
>>76197640
He's the best RB in this crappy leauge along with Poop wanting more English players to work with. Makes total sense.
>>
>>76197640
>>76197656
How many RBs better than Walker that are up for sale can you name? Also keep in mind that City need more than one now that Zabaleta, Sagna and even Navas left.
>>
btw uefa/fifa get a small percentage of every transfer made, so the more inflated transfers are the more money they make. And the more a club spends, the more they give to uefa/fifa

don't expect any market regulations soon
>>
Ederson is 1000x better than Bravo. Plus he is super young. A GK that wins games. Wish he would stay in Benfica forever.
>>
>>76197688
t. jorge mendes
>>
>>76197688
How would you compare his season with Oblak last year in Benfica? Better, worse, same level?
>>
>>76197661
Just checked Kyles instagram, he's on holiday in Greece, coincidence?
>>
>>76197629
Spurs set a precedent by buying the likes of soldado and lamela for 30m

Now they reap the rewards
>>
>>76197668
Thanks

#woke
>>
>>76197346
Not sure about Mendy. He's been like a totally different person in monaco than in marseille. Also this guy is all over the place in the locker room.

Bernardo is really fucking good but not used to getting charged every 30 seconds like he'll be in EPL. Hope he doesn't get injured.
>>
Reminder to ignore 190kg faggot
>>
we've had some fun, but after Leicester won the league, all the mega rich plastic clubs have decided to stop messing about and just spend stupid money until they win by default

it's not fun anymore, what's the fucking point anymore lads when poop can cover up how shit he is by spunking over £100m a week after the league finishes

can't stand city, chelsea and united, they want football to be boring as fuck just so long as they win and get their chink fans to buy shirts
>>
>>76197734
It doesn't make a difference if they all do it. I like having the chance to see some of the best players in the world play regularly though, so I'm all for it.

I've got no problems as long as they play attractive football ie. not United.
>>
>>76197734
Obviously lad, top tier football is done, I just watch the lads down the park now.
>>
>Claude Puel "expects to be sacked" at Southampton and has already held secret talks with French Ligue 1 side Saint-Etienne.(Sun)

YES

THANK YOU GOD

>next manager is even worse and >we get relegated
>>
>>76197473
They're idiots, the fact David Silva is still their best player shows how poor signings have been in the past. They're the type who claim Aguero is top 3 in the world which shows they don't watch at all
I want to know if this Ederson is any good, saw the goal he conceded off a corner a few days ago
>>
>>76197734
>>76197742
I unironically enjoy the 4CC more than the average real footy game. I might have to start watching lower league football just to get the spark back
>>
>>76197749
>They're the type who claim Aguero is top 3 in the world
is that why they've all but shown him the door
>>
>>76197740
>if they all do it

it's three clubs, one of which is managed by shithouse '10 men in your own penalty box' Jose, and Chelsea have never cared about good football.

it's going to end up as boring as the current NBA, except it'll probably last longer.
>>
>>76197754
I'm talking about the average poster on this chink site, Hristo
>>
>>76197749
yeah, he's a fucking threat to your own team in set pieces or whenever he decides to leave the goal. might be funny to see him in the Premier. but he's God-like at stopping
>>
>>76197734
Next season will be hilarious, Poop is going to fail yet again in a league with more than one title rival. It's just not in his blood to have real competition.
>>
it's unfair to include chelsea in the current spending craze.

While abramovic has spent big in the past, he's also been very conscious about money and adding up the last three seasons they have spent 20m net

Yes, that figure is correct, chelsea have spent 20m net in the last three seasons
>>
>>76197781
>Yes, that figure is correct, chelsea have spent 20m net in the last three seasons
Becuase they just so conviently have been the biggest target for Chinese clubs willing to pay three times the price for players. Gee I wonder if that shady Russian owner has anything to do with it.
>>
>>76197781
>net spend meme
go away Moh

>buy $250M worth of players and win a load of trophies with them
>sell them on to China or whatever for a very small loss or even a gain
>"see, we barely spent anything, we're not a money club"
>>
>>76197781
>le make dodgy deals to sell shit players to China team

yeah, that figure isn't honest
>>
>>76197781
>le money laundering mobster

Don't try and tell me that £60m for Oscar is legitimate in any way.
>>
>>76197780
if he parked the bus and played like mou does he would have more draws but he doesnt want to play like that and im glad. fuck off with your disgusting boring football
>>
>>76197790
>>76197791
sorry if it hurts your feelings, but chelsea have done great in the transfer windows

nothing forbids other clubs to sell their trash to china to keep their books in balance, and it's a very smart move
>>
Not even a Inter fan but selling Perisic would be stupid, he is one of the few decent players in team.
>>
>>76197802
>implying setting up a team to defend well is not a skill
he just doesn't know how
>>
>>76197830
it's only a skill if your team is shit and facing superior opposition. Anyone can park the bus with $35M defenders
>>
>>76197830
its not.having eight players sitting back to counter is for desperate low tier clubs who have no other option
>>
>>76197821
He wants to leave, and how can you blame him.
I think it's bad for them too but i'm sure they'll gett good money from United to buy a suitible substitution
>>
>>76197403
Still not enough. Their revenue is at least £100m/season less than Man Utd and they still spend more.
>>
File: 1495755415024.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495755415024.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
For me it's Tammy.
>>
>>76197744
Good. Maybe plastics like you will fuck off then.
>>
>>76197819
Noones feelings are hurt you just have to call out bullshit when Chelsea foreign bandwagoners get too delusional.
>>
>>76197819
It's quite clearly a money laundering scheme though

Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the whole Chinese league is rigged by a handful of criminals
>>
File: IMG_1635.png (135KB, 384x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.png
135KB, 384x424px
>spending £40m on a shit goalkeeper
>already giving up on the shit goalkeeper he paid £20m for last summer
>selling City's only academy prospect to West Ham

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Is batshuayi any good lads, barely seen him play
>>
>>76197876
had a breakdown after winning fewer trophies than coventry city did this season
>>
>>76197858
If we get another full episode of autistic Coop I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>76197615
Because he defends by having as much possession as possible/pressing the ball high and quickly which keeps it as far away from his goal as possible. After all, what really are tackles?
>>
Perisic would be a solid signing, he can play on the right or left wing
>>
File: jorgemendes.jpg (91KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
jorgemendes.jpg
91KB, 900x600px
>50 million for a keeper
based jorge
>>
>>76197781

I seriously hve doubts ovr some of the figures reported for their sales. It sounds like mass money laundering
>>
File: jorge_mendes.jpg (20KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
jorge_mendes.jpg
20KB, 740x493px
>>76197910
>
>>
>>76197409
Is he really? His stats are worse than Lemar
>>
>>76197301
Future GOAT tbqh. Poop is a racist that hates blacks, otherwise he would've been top-scorer this season.

He's legitimately an elite poacher, his movement is very intelligent, and his vision and passing are much better than what you'd expect from someone labeled a poacher and nothing more.

His only real downfall is terrible first touch, and he looks funny when he runs/dribbles. Lukaku had a lot of problems with his first touch, and now he's one of the best strikers in the league.
>>
>>76197928
poop hates strikers
>>
File: boss.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
Nolito to Liverpool? They need a good winger
>>
If tottenham buy a good winger they might win the League
>>
>>76197928
If he went to Atl.Madrid he'd probably become a £60m striker within 2 years
>>
>>76197876
>b-but muh footy revolution
>>76197879
No when ever he came on he was shit
>>
If Iannacho is worth £20m, how much is Rashford?
>>
>>76197970
£18m
>>
>>76197936
Apparently wants a return to Spain, can't imagine he'll enjoy living in Liverpool
>>
>>76197970
5m?
>>
>>76197970
200m
>>
>>76197973
180m? bit much
(Im assuming you missed a zero)
>>76197978
50m? seems reasonable
(Im assuming you missed a zero)
>>
>>76197528
You're intentionally misleading with your post. He's not saying he's leaving cause Pep is crazy, he doesn't even talk about Pep
You clickbaiting whore.
>>
>>76197876
>>spending £40m on a shit goalkeeper
>>already giving up on the shit goalkeeper he paid £20m for last summer
Any chances he'll get Hart back by winter? Would be hilarious.
>>
Feel like these french boys will drive us to our sixth champions league next year
>>
>>76197992
>>
>>76197990
its just my interpretation of the translation, youre welcome to give a different opinion my friend
>>
>>76197881
Nobody seems to support Cov.

Mark my words, Cov will be back in the Prem within the next 5 years if we bounce back from relegation this season. Some great players just coming in (on actual 2 year deals this time, not shitty fucking loans) and a decent manager back in.

I went to both the Semi and Final and they were both shambles to be honest with you. We almost got Akinfenwa'd.
>>
>>76198011
>Cov will be back in the Prem within the next 5 years if we bounce back from relegation this season
So never then.
>>
Is Tolisso good? I don't follow Ligue 1 or EL.
>>
>>76197858
What show?
>>
>>76198026
I can't see us not to be honest with you. I hope we either go up to down. If we go up, we're going places. If we go down, I'm just going to forget they exist. They'll get booted out of the Ricoh again anyway.
>>
>>76197992
>second champions league

Fixed.
1 match "cups" against Serbia farmers don't count
>>
>>76198033
Twin Peaks.
>>
>>76197870
sorry la, no love for chelsea here

>>76197872
I make a living selling food to 'difficult markets', mostly muslim/african ones. The rest of markets (europe, usa, asia, latin america) are impossible since me and my partner have to compete with the top companies of the world and we can't. But if I go to an african country in civil war or under a dictatorship, I have plenty of room in the market. I literally get away with a 1000% mark up on some fruits depending on the season. And big companies don't bother since there's plenty of security/corruption concerns and those are small markets for them, not worth the headaches. You literally have to go there to close any deal (we had to set up a new company there as an importer) and that is something most companies would rather avoid.

I see selling players to china the same way: lots of headaches, difficult market, convincing the player, very foreign language and laws, shady shit, etc... but if you are in the business of selling players, it's the best market you can target with their current huge football bubble.

And chelsea aren't selling no names or retired players, they are selling players in their prime that haven't been tainted too much. If rumours are true they were willing to sell them costa, one of the top fowards in the eplel and the world. Top clubs would pay 100m for him, so you can't expect the chinese to pay less.

They are putting the effort and being very smart about their sales, something most other clubs don't bother doing, just like big food companies don't bother with difficult and not very accessible markets.
>>
reminder only United will do the business in the champions league
Unless they play Atletico or another club who plays antifootball
>>
>>76197883
>not liking Dougie Jones
s m h 2bh
>>
is pup just going to get exposed again? he is signing mid-price players again who will have to instantly adapt to the PL.
>>
>>76198067
Atletico will be stripped this summer
>>
>>76197301
20 year olds retain resale value.
>>
>>76198074
There is no problem that Poop can't solve. With money that is.
>>
------------Aguero -------G.jesus---------

Sane--------KDB-------------Bernado Silva

------------------Fabinho------Silva---------

------------Mendy----Kompany------walker

----------------Ederson-------------

Wew lad
>>
>Antoine Griezmann to stay at Atletico Madrid, says club president
Since when do Atletico not sell their strikers?
>>
>>76198096
>big statement that player will not be sold
>transfer confirmed the next day

HAPPENNG
>>
Luke Shaw's been radicalised
>>
>>76198105
this
>>
>>76198095
>not starting Sterling
>>
File: num2.png (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
num2.png
6KB, 250x250px
>>76198075
Its Athletico

>>76198074
Nah he's probably gonna win the league this yer or next but football connoisseur such as myself won't acknowledge him
>>
>>76197998
Lacazette is going to Atletico.
>>
>>76198107
Why do their faces look photoshopped on?
>>
>>76198075
You can strip for me this summer bb
>>
Shitty's team won't work unless Gundogan somehow becomes injury free and they buy a DM who never gets booked
>>
>>76197383
Well city's owner is so rich I don't think he gives a single fuck about anything that comes after a dollar sign.
>>76197392
Ffp was found to be against the rules I think. Last season city got refunded most of the fines they'd been hammered by uefa.
>>
>>76198113
I think bernado is a better player than sterling .
>>76198131
They are getting fabinho.
>>
>>76198131
I forget he was even at City.
>>
Biggest game of the season this afternoon lads.

Take it you're all backing 'Udders
>>
>>76197580
>who is Ake?
>who is Christensen?

Literally future GOATs.
>>
>>76197383
other leagues, specially bundes, should legit be afraid of prem going more and more overboard. Gonnabe hilarious and lots of delicious butthurt tears when buyern becomes a feeder club to the prem. big boys, just as all bundesliga clubs are to them.
>>
>>76198118
first number divided by second number multiplied by 2
answer is 12
>>
>>76197502
Pep truly is the GOAT.

>>76173064
To be fair, it was an actual rumour in 2014.

>>76197858
For me it's Tracey.

>>76197883
Coffee brought him back :^)
>>
>>76198165
Yeah, although they're guaranteed to finish bottom next season if they do go up. Reading are just so fucking boring, like all the clubs from towns just outside of London
>>
>>76197734
United are the worst. Buy as many talented attacking players, have them all do defensive work in a parked bus and then hope their individual talents come through on the counterattack.

By far the laziest tacfic for a big team, he pulled it with Hazard and Costa when he was at Lelsea and he got his just desserts after they came out of form.
>>
>>76198165
>>76198185
if Wagner stays I can see him and Klopp exploding if they ever shook hands, they're too similar
>>
>>76198165
I mean it's technically true since the winning team today will earn more than the CL winner.
>>
Any word on GF to me lads?
>>
>>76198210
Chelsea started that tbf
>>
>>76197580
Despite hardly playing at all, Michy was the only """young""" player that had any impact and he's already 23. They did hand out an award to the best academy player though.
>>
>>76198223
Made up rumors. Won't happen.
>>
>>76198167
Who actually is Christensen? I've heard rentboys go on about him
>>
>>76197734
Go watch the championship or English lower leagues then.
>>
>>76198137
>starting KDB
>>
>you now remember the NONLEAGUE OUT autist who killed /sp/
>>
>>76198251
He didn't kill /sp/, he killed /epl/

The janitors killed /sp/
>>
>>76198223
You live in paradise who cares if you don't have a gf
>>
>>76198251
>we don't want you here!
>fine we'll leave
>Yes, shit there's no one actually left here
Worst poster ever
>>
>>76198251
that guy is still around

he's an absolute weirdo
>>
>>76198251
I didn't kill /sp/. I made it better. Stronger.
>>
>>76197928
>and his vision and passing are much better
No they aren't, that's why Nacho's not getting games. You can't rely on him to make a 10 yard pass and most of the time you can't even expect him to realise said pass is on.

I don't want him sold but he has way too many deficiencies to work in City's system
>>
>>76198095
>Mendy----Kompany------walker

>company in charge of not being injured
can the other two even play in a three man defense?
>>
>Bayern Munich are in the advanced stages of agreeing the €40m transfer of FC Köln striker Anthony Modeste (Bild.de)

What a great league lel
>>
>>76197417
>they are, they just pay the fine
UEFA actually had to refund City a FFP fine of like 50m because it turned out that City didn't break their rules.

So because of that City have even more cash to spend this year
>>
>>76198241
Ball-playing centreback who knows how to defend, has stats similar to Hummels and at 21 thats very impressive.

Played in the middle or right side of a back three - two areas >we need to strengthen, great decision-making, CL experience, would count as homegrown for us, etc.

Seen him play many times in the big games against Bayern and Dortmund and he looks like the real deal to me.
>>
>>76198317
>PL flop dominating Bundesliga scoring charts
wew
>>
>>76198313
Mendy is a "full-back". he's basically an attacking player
>>
>76198299
>being this deluded
>>
>>76198317
What, are they offloading Lewandowski?
>>
>>76198224
Mourinho started it, Ancelotti put a stop to it then Mourinho came back to win games 6-3.

Then Spurs beat Chelsea 5-3 and Mourinho decided Hazard would carry them for the rest of that season.
>>
>>76198317
Poor attempt at bullshitting
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
New season when?
>>
>>76198251
Any team below Leicester just isn't part of the league in my eyes, anon.
>>
>>76198362
Boiled my piss how that programme depicted Salford's rivals as villains to the piece.
>>
>>76198359
>>76198336
>>76198326
Mildly rused

>>76198353
Mou 1st chelsea stint wasn't park the bus you casual it was more like City under Mancini. Boringly efficent
>>
>>76198332
thought so, that team would be destroyed by hoofball fc and pacey wingers
>>
>>76197479
He is going to be the first trillion pound transfer as he gets bought by Bogdangrad FC
>>
>>76198256
/epl/ is just a low-rent /trans/. And it stops /trans/ from being fun because there's a counterfeit of it all year. It kills by surfeit.
>>
>>76198120
Not with their transfer ban in place.
>>
File: 200px-Reading_FC.svg.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Reading_FC.svg.png
35KB, 200x200px
>>76198185
>Reading
>Boring

haha, fuck off. Reading (The Royals) are one of the most unique, exciting teams to have ever played in the Premier League. Founded in 1871 in the Royal County of Berkshire we are one of the oldest clubs in the entire world and every year has been a roller coaster ride, a roller coaster fun enough to be suitable for Legoland in Windsor, another Berkshire town.

Reading, in their short stays in the Premier League, have introduced the following memorable superstar players to the fans of the division

>Steve Sidwell
>Hal Robson Kanu
>Adam Le Fondre
>Brynar Gunnarson
>Bobby Convey
>David Kitson
>Leroy Lita

This is just a few of the pieces of gum that Reading have given the fans to chew on in their short stays in the division. Exciting and memorable players. We have also had several exciting matches. For example

>Reading 6 West Ham United 1

These are just some examples of the thrilling matches that Reading have been involved in. Indeed, whenever Reading are in the Premier League it has been estimated that violent crime in Bangkok is down by 5% due to the people coming off the streets to watch READING. And the fun doesn't end there. We are managed by Jaap Stam, the former Manchester United defender. Former Manchester United defenders always make for exciting times when placed into management positions and I have no doubt Jaap will be no different. In fact we Reading fans have a chant for him 'Chinese JaapStamanese Dirty Knees Boobies' which is done to mock opposing players who are either from China (Chinese), Divers (dirty knees) or fat (boobies). We are very exciting so fuck off.
>>
>>76198362
aren't Salford a pretty cash rich club compared to the competition? Are they trying to make it like they're the plucky underdogs who get promoted?
>>
>>76198411
shut the fuck up
>>
>>76198411
>trying too hard: the post
>>
>>76198407
They'll get it repealed, I'm sure.
>>
>>76198411
I might steal this for later desu but change a few thing so beware
>>
File: pom robben.jpg (12KB, 198x264px) Image search: [Google]
pom robben.jpg
12KB, 198x264px
reminder he is world class on his day?
>>
>>76198412
they do have a lot of money behind them but it's still a well made programme and definitely worth watching
>>
Just seen a rap video say nigger before the watershed. Might complain to ofcom
>>
>>76198437
sorry but I cannot let theft like this go on. I will have to call the janitors to put a stop to this.
>>
File: file.png (347KB, 468x419px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347KB, 468x419px
>Gary Neville, one of his good friends from United, mentioned this about Scholes in his autobiography. Scholesy was never one to discuss too much tactics and always liked to get on with the game and let the football do the talking.

>After training, he usually preferred receding to his room in the dark, with the curtains closed and watch the telly.

Is small ginger willy meme quote player /OurGuy/?
>>
>>76198452
That original post was fucking terrible.
>>
File: arselel.png (19KB, 754x275px) Image search: [Google]
arselel.png
19KB, 754x275px
Wengers signing a 2 year deal btw
>>
>>76198468
is scholes a nazi???
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-04-02-1.png (847KB, 1080x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-04-02-1.png
847KB, 1080x1265px
2nd attempt. Any queries please keep them to yourself.
>>
>>76197918
>>76198095
feel like we might see pep blow people's mind with a 2 man defense next season, honestly.

tiki-taka madness in the middle with B. Silva, D. Silva, KDB and Yaya in a diamond. Sterling and Sané with the width and Jesus in the box.

Then just Walker and Company at the back to chase long balls, while this new GK is standing insanely high up baiting long shots.
>>
>>76198486
Dont think United will sign all those players 2bh
>>
>>76198486

I think Bernardo Silva is gonna get changed into a CM
>>
>>76198472
>Only spurs lost fewer games than United
>>
>>76198493
hitler wanting to remove certain peoples doesnt stop people like furries and bronies being nazis and supporting him
>>
>>76198498
dem draws tho
>>
>>76198498
United gave up in the Tottenham and Arsenal games too
>>
>>76198486
Pep won't use Bernardo as a winger.
Mendy-Kompany-Walker is a terrible back three, and Pep might not even use a back 3.
>>
>Piers Morgan saying Wenger was the best manager in the world between 96-04, better than Fergie
>>
>>76198540
>taking Piers Moron seriously
>>
>>76198486
Is Poop becoming Zeman?

>>76198525
Mouyes should be on there tbf.
>>
>>76198411
fuck off king
>>
>>76198569
>tfw king was the saviour of /sp/ this whole time and we drove him off
>>
What's his endgame? Where will he be at the end of next season? Where will he be at the end of his two year contract?
>>
>>76198589
>13 league titles
>13 FA cups

it's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>76198581
He was an unfunny tryhard.
>>
>>76198589
next season he'll scrape 4th
the season after he'll scrape a league cup/fa cup
gets another 2 year contract with promises that he'll turn it around
>>
>>76198589
The exact same spot.
>>
>>76198589
he'll stay on as long as possible because manager wages are increasing at the same rate as player prices right now. gonna collect some sweet dough either at arsenal and if they fire him, which, lets be honest, wont happen, he'll just move to china.

a playa never sleeps and my man needs his green
>>
>>76198589
Wenger will do a Herbert Chapman and die in the Arsenal job.
>>
>>76198486
Bernardo is the next Iniesta, m8.
>>
>>76198595
no he wasn't, his posts were some of the best things about /sp/
>>
who're the big ballers of football?
>>
>>76198429
I hope not. I'd like to see Lacazette go to Dortmund.
>>
PSG in talks with Borussia Dortmund about Aubameyang transfer according to beIN Sports.
>>
>>76198089

but he's showing restraint. maybe to maintain his imaginary image of being a genius and not spending big money - he already had messi, xavi and iniesta and buyern get all other teams' players in germany cheaply.
>>
>>76198601
>being in Europa
>getting 4th
unless he plays the kids and rests the first team in Europe, they will struggle
Mouyes continued to moan about barely any rest between matches i.e. they'd fly back friday, training sat, match sun
>>
>>76198615
>Portuguese
>Mendes
>Implying it isn't a scam
>>
>>76198028
yeah
him lacazette and mammana are the only good lyon players
>>
literally rewatched the FA cup highlights 15 times already
>>
>>76198673
Thursday-Sunday is the exact same difference as Wednesday-Saturday
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 443x332px
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>76198709
going to halal
>>
>>76198709
overrated system babby
>>
>>76198627
Juventus
>>
>>76198673
he will do a Spurs and scrape through the EL group and then play 17 year olds vs Club Brugge in the ro32 and throw it to chase 4th
>>
>>76198709
>18 years old

Haha no.
>>
>>76198695
and during the knock stages, youre usually playing some unknown shite team on at least a 5 hour flight away i.e. Rostov.
not to mention Sky dictates when you play. It clearly has some effect
>>
File: _3AM7303Thumb.jpg (38KB, 620x263px) Image search: [Google]
_3AM7303Thumb.jpg
38KB, 620x263px
>>76198709
off to Madrid m8
>>
>>76198709
overrated pace babby like every other young black player in the game who appears a precocious talent only because negros develop faster than european players but when the european players catch up he'll end up as a 15 goal a season striker in the finnish 4th division
>>
Reminder that Wenger has lost in the final of the Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup and Champions League
>>
>>76198709
Literally gonna flop
>>
>>76198733
b-but muh fa cups
>>
>>76198709
The most overrated player in the world right now.

He's french, brown and a striker, so he must be the next henry though.
>>
>>76198720
I'm not saying it doesnt, but all you'll end up doing is playing 2 extra games, and 5 games with 1 less day rest than you would in the CL. More likely to rest key players in the EL too. The effect is definitely overplayed
>>
>there are people in /trans/ right now who didn't watch the Indy 500 yesterday
>>
>>76198727
>>76198735
Like Pogba.
>>
>>76198727
I dunno m8, usually you are right, but mbraaaape has more game iq than any other nog around I like how he moves in the area and gets in scoring position
>>
Pogba has just completed the Hajj. Is it safe to allow him back in Manchester?
>>
>>76198756
Honestly was better than Monaco
>>
>>76198745
>>76198735
>>76198727
>>76198712
So how many players his age have been dominating the league and champions league as much as he has over recent memory?
>>
>>76198733
That UEFA Cup team was brilliant don't get how he fucked that up
>>
>>76198709
Monaco is working with Man City so they can sell Mbrappe to Realmad for 130m yuros.
>>
>>76198768
he might have to dab a bit to satisy customs
>>
>>76198768
what's the Hajj?
>>
>>76198787
A pilgrimage to Muhammed's grave
>>
>>76198774
Cause Galatasary were going to stab him otherwise

>>76198787
Pilgrimage to give thanks for Roumania's best footballer
>>
>>76198709
Great movement and positioning from what i've seen
>>
>>76198772
>have been dominating the league and champions league
Not really tho. And for like half a season.
>>
>>76198774
it was just bad luck, dominated the final and could have won 5-0. dirty turkish cunts
>>
>>76198787
weekly goatfucking session
>>
>>76198796
But why? Muhammed was a psychopathic pedo rapist murderer.
>>
*Mbrapps your path*
>>
>>76198772
Lisandro Lopez
>>
>>76198820
exactly, that's why pbuh
>>
File: 1495657777862.webm (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495657777862.webm
377KB, 1280x720px
do the editors are UEFA know about the brap meme?
>>
File: sneakysnek.webm (3MB, 900x486px) Image search: [Google]
sneakysnek.webm
3MB, 900x486px
>just remembered trans in back

based, whats up lads
>>
>>76198824
he's going to Madrid or staying in Monaco but I low-key want to see him in playing for atletico they usually develop GOAT strikers
>>
>>76198851
Got a few updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation.
>>
>>76198797
>>76198812
>>76198797
so is just walk to Mecca
thank God I'm protestant then
>>
>>76198851
Not much, waiting for the playoffs.
>>
File: 1491169217217.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491169217217.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>76198848
>literally farted Darren Fletcher and owen howergraves.
>>
File: 1493190665684.png (20KB, 207x172px) Image search: [Google]
1493190665684.png
20KB, 207x172px
>Monaco fell for the Tielemans meme
>>
>>76198756
I was having unironic sex on the beach though
>>
>>76198756
>please watch my race
>>
>>76198879
Wanking in your sand pit doesn't count.
>>
>>76198768
>Hajj
>jj
#Pogbackagain confirmed
>>
How to fix Barcelona? disregard the obvious answer to change the board and give me a few players, RB,CB,CM
>>
>>76198879
what is ironic sex? sex with a man as a bet?
>>
>>76198879
>drinking tea from a jar
pretty disgusting tbqhwy
>>
let's say with player sales this summer Arsenal have 150m to spend. They need a striker, B-2-B midfielder, left sided attacking midfielder and a CB. Who can they realistically buy to improve their squad?
>>
>>76198889
>implying I'm German
>>
So what masterplan will Marotta come up with this window?

Lots of deadwood to be cast for millions
>>
>>76198907
they will sign nobody significant
>>
>>76198913
how young is he in the pic?
>>
>>76198897
Bellerin Stones Thiago
>>
>>76198907
Bellotti
>>
File: fuck off king.png (850KB, 1010x633px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off king.png
850KB, 1010x633px
>>76198569
>

>76198256
*mods

>>76198851
feels good, man. Not too much, just eating a bit of Gazpacho (one of the best dishes for when it's hot) and then I'll go outside and read again.

>>76198661
Wish he'd stay at Dortmund t bh.
>>
>>76198879
It hurts tbqh
>>
>>76198920
Whatever his witch doctor/agent wants it to be
>>
>>76198907
Mertens
>>
>>76198933
Theo to Madrid is a pretty good deal tbf
Marcelo has back-up now
>>
>>76198933
/trans/ rates nobody
>>
File: barcelelna.jpg (28KB, 324x433px) Image search: [Google]
barcelelna.jpg
28KB, 324x433px
>>76198897
CB backup should be better than Mascherano and be able to provide competition to Pique/Umtiti. I'd go for Sokratis but I'm biased. Inigo Martinez should be a fine choice.

Good RB is the best your money can get. Azpilicueta would be my first choice but he won't be for sale. Aurier is great, Mario Gaspar is ok, Sidibe, Cancelo and Nelson Semedo are good but not ready to be starting for Barcelona imo.

Fabinho is a must buy. Very solid in midfield and can cover RB too. Should be the first player Barcelona move for.

Saul is better than everyone in Barcelona's midfield and can cover every position. Should be bought if not ridiculously expensive.

Coutinho is already rumoured, has a good connection to Neymar from the Brazil NT, can cover a forward position if necessary.

Keep Iniesta, Gomes, Suarez, Rafinha and Mascherano for rotation purposes unless they bring in money. Sell Rakitic, Turan, Vidal. No reason to go for Verratti that will cost like 100m.

Get a big guy to have an alternative to Suarez. I'd get Giroud desu. Sell Alcacer.

Sell Messi to anybody, one year left in contract, hasn't renewed and will free up tons of funds. Get the best player you can get that is willing to be Neymar's sub. Dybala, Mbappe, Aubameyang, anyone in the top level that won't be a bitch. Being able to play RW in case you want to switch to 4-3-3 is a plus.
>>
>>76198907
Arsenal are ridiculously rich and will throw out more than 150m in order to be a top team (((again)))
Griezmann
Nainggolan
Mertens
Martinez
>>
>>76198950
Theo Walcott?
>>
>>76198933
Why would I want Aguero in my team?

If his wages were £100k, sure.
>>
>>76198933
>like which players would you want on your team and are sure arent memes
Kante
Ibrahimovic
Adam
>>
>>76198954
Which keita
>>
>>76198957
>Griezmann
he already picked another loser EPL team to join. Or should I say "drawer" instead of loser
>>
>>76198913
he will still be in juve next season until spinazolla comes back
>>
>>76198907
Cazorla, Wilshere and Mertesacker coming back from injury/loan are like new signings.
>>
>>76198952
I rate (You)
>>
>>76197329
I thought Bravo was good enough
>>
anyone watching Escape to Victory on Dave?
>Best didn't appear in this film but Summerbee did
unbelievable desu
>>
>>76198907
Josh King
Kovačić
Filipe Anderson
Varane
>>
>>76198958
Theo Hernandez
19yo left back from alaves pretty decent
>>
>>76198973
Why is he going to Africa? Why not to the Premier League?
>>
File: クラナド42.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
クラナド42.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>76198975
He's not coming back this window?
>>
>>76198996
stale meme
>>
Would team of near retired GOATs win the league? You'd get them all for free, but you'd need 30 of them.
>>
>>76198956
Sokratis has been kind of mediocre in the past couple of months desu. Got bailed out by Bartra quite a few times in the cup final, and somehow even by Ginter once.
>>
File: Untitled.png (171KB, 347x451px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
171KB, 347x451px
Pep is a genius.
>>
>>76199004
What? That Griezmann is going to africa?
>>
remember when nike made good kits
>>
>>76199030
EPL is easier to say and even write than PL. It's counter intuitive but it's true. Deal with it
>>
The amount of money being spent by PL clubs on average or slightly above average players is ridiculous
>>
>>76199033
I remember when every kit they made was exactly the same design with different colours, so no.
>>
File: circle the answer please.png (38KB, 507x209px) Image search: [Google]
circle the answer please.png
38KB, 507x209px
>>76198907
Surely arselels main prboelm is that they lost Carzola and couldn't replace him. I think they should try to get Mata desu
>>
>>76199033
I like it desu
>>
>>76199033
United home 2006 kit was their last good one.
>>
>>76198956
wow, that team would be mid-table, you just lost more of what made Barcelona great
>>
>>76199027
>2-1-5-2
it is brilliant
>>
>>76199051
>longer is easier to write than something something shorter
Nigga you going full retarded
>>
>>76199052
Yeah. Terry, Totti, Zlatan, the list goes on...
>>
>>76198985
Stallone catches every single save in that film.
Also how would they not notice a black man dressed as a German citizen
>>
>>76198933
berardi and sergej milinkovic
>>76198907
morata,moussa sisoko,kolasinac,van dijk
>>76198998
2018 with pol lirola and caldara
2018 after the world cup will be a fun year because there will be a lot of old player going out and the rejuvenation of the squad begins
let's see whether or not it will work out smoothly
>>
>>76199051
>pluh
>plee
just pick one
not that difficult to say
>>
Alexis Sanchez to Bayern for £60 mil

INSIDER KNOWLEDGE
>>
>>76199066
it is. Just like it's way easier to say ding-dong than dong-ding even though it's technically the exact same shit. Don't they teach you guys anything?
>>
File: blacknazi002.jpg (55KB, 288x430px) Image search: [Google]
blacknazi002.jpg
55KB, 288x430px
>>76199068
dont listen to the lies they told you in School. Unless youre talking SS, then youre right
>>
>>76199019
The cup final was definitely a bad game. I stopped bothering with Dortmund after the first half of the season but until then he was still great, pretty sure he was in the best Bundes XI for the first half of the season too. Also, I'm biased as I said.

>>76199064
The keyword is "made", past tense. There's no point in searching for Xavi and Iniesta replacements, the team should move on.
>>
>>76199080
what does PL signify?
>>
>>76199027
Word is NASA have been trying to figure out quantum mechanics in Poop's formations
>>
>>76199083
Ding-dong and dong-ding are both the same number of letters
EPL and PL are not
>>
>>76198969
those are all memes though????
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>76199083
stop responding to autists
>>
>>76199092
yes, we both agree on that
>>
>>76199051
What's not true is EPL meaning anything. There is no E in the league name, deal with it
>>
>>76199092
This is /trans/fers, not /ling/uistics
>>
>>76198933
Modric
>>
>>76198851
>ywn be this alpha
>>
>>76199076
Kolasinac isn't a LAM.

>>76199087
Yeah, while Bartra was still adjusting Sokratis basically was their defence. At his best he probably could be starting for someone like Atletico. But he's just not really been there recently, probably should have gotten sent off a couple of times, but got lucky.
>>
>>76199103
>There is no E in the league name
>prEmiEr lEaguE

REKT
>>
definitions of The Premier League accepted in /trans/
>prem
>league
>PL

not accepted
>EPL
>>
>>76199027
You put those players in ridicolous places, and there needs to be a few tweaks, but it's not far from the classic diamond/3-5-2 that is the most popular formation nowadays.
Just change one of the three midfielders to a more defensively balanced and do the same with one of the wingers and it's vanilla.
>>
>>76199118
So what does the E stand for?
>>
>>76199056
No they shouldn't because mata is fucking wank and in no way similar to cazorla
>>
>bloke from a country that has never made anything more than a bang average footballer thinks he can talk about proper leagues
>>
>>76199121
definitions of The Premier League accepted in /trans/
>Division 1
>the greatest league in the world
>>
>>76198165
watching for mooy

do you rate him lads?
>>
>>76199125
don't care m8
>>76199121
this just in, EPL also accepted
>>
File: yaya.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yaya.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
whatever happened to that lil girl anyway?
>>
File: 1489967443284.png (30KB, 657x624px) Image search: [Google]
1489967443284.png
30KB, 657x624px
>>76199121
BPL?
>>
>>76199132
Yeah, English OUT tbf.
>>
>>76199140
>trying this hard
M8....
>>
>>76199134
yes. Hope he signs permanent. He wont get a match back at City
>>
>>76199142
Raped by a Rotherham paki
>>
>>76199133
>greatest league in the world
>Chelsewinslol
>>
>>76199142
severe brain injury
she is now an arsenal fan
>>
File: C28kCSEXgAE99px.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C28kCSEXgAE99px.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
>>76199145
No, CPL
>>
>>76199145
no longer sponsored by Barclays, so no.
>>
>>76199132
>never made anything more than a bang average footballer
>who is Stoichkov
>>
File: 3.png (42KB, 1153x569px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
42KB, 1153x569px
>>76199149
sorry to hurt your feelings la
>>
>>76199170
Can someone translate runes?
>>
>>76199175
sure one sec

>you're wrong
>I'm right

that's about it
>>
File: Chris Wood.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Wood.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>
>>76199168
>>76199167
>you now realize the B is not for British
>>
>>76199086
I meant at the end when they dress like citizens and escape. Pele would stick out like a sore thumb, especially because they are looking for an escaped black man
>>
>>76199150
Talk of the town in australia is that the mooy camp is saying the following
>win promotion
"Well lads, we did it but now it's time for me to move on to bigger things...and gets a move (possibly just a loan) to stoke/wba/palace/other mid table shit
>lose
Back to Man City where he will get a loan to any of the above
>>
>>76199182
Elite poaching desu
>>
>>76198933
I rate Guerreiro, literally the next Alaba.
>>
>>76199182
>finland hornets
interesting
>>
>>76199180
Maybe it means something in your eastern language but it doesn't in English
>>
File: Warnock goal.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Warnock goal.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>76199196
he's not rated at 20 mil for nothing
>>
File: hyäääv suommi.png (193KB, 1193x869px) Image search: [Google]
hyäääv suommi.png
193KB, 1193x869px
>>76199201
>>
>>76199211
I have already won m8. I suggest you get pity points elsewhere
>>
>James Meredith
>Tom Elliott
good signings? are millwall going to walk the league?
>>
>>76199191
well thats Huddersfield going back down no matter what. I really dont know how they will pull in players just to stay up in the prem
>>
>>76199233
>Where would they finish in the EPL?
Top, africa have never seen players that good in a team together
>>
File: 1496051447378.jpg (57KB, 610x682px) Image search: [Google]
1496051447378.jpg
57KB, 610x682px
>>76199213
>that goal
Holy shit
>>
>>76199233
>terry
>gerrard
>Alonso
why pick retired players?
>>
>>76199233
4-4-2
1st place
>>
>>76199233
>What formation would you play?
10-0-0 because they ain't leaving their half
>>
Any word on second cousin to marriage?
>>
>>76199241
Thiccccccc
>>
>>76199233
4-4-2 like old men should
>>
Oi lads American on vacation in Bongland here trying to watch the playoff final today, where's the best place in London to watch?
>>
>>76198933
cuardado
>>
>>76199274
flopped hard outside Serie A
>>
>>76199273
wembley
>>
>>76199273
Wembley stadium
>>
>>76197695
im a portofag but oblak was miles better, he pretty much won benfica the league. ederson is above average but he make tons of mistakes just check the free penalty he gave sporting could have costed them the title
>>
File: Yeboah v Wimbledon.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yeboah v Wimbledon.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>76199273
theres a stadium in north west London, try there
>>
>>76199279
>>76199280
thx lads, just checked tickets and they're right expensive. Wb a cheeky pub
>>
>>76199213
-----------Buffon
Alves-Pepe-Barzagli-Evra
-------------Lahm
-------Yaya-------Carrick
Ribery-----Ibra--------Robben

Would probably finish top 4 or therebouts
>>
>>76199198
like Silva, he's also the ideal barça player. starting to fear Pop is going to get him
>>
>>76199274
>>76199278
Reminder he has never played 90 minutes in the premier league and has more winners medals than Stevie G
>>
really need some mastermind to expose 3 at the back next year
>>
>>76199216
2 bad no finns play in the pl, im sure whichever club signed one would get plenty of finns supporting them.
can't see any club signing one at the moment though
>>
>>76197918
so are Modric's

>>76197409
but pls don't rate him that highly
>>
>>76199304
leave that to Conte who will re-invent 4-1-3-2
>>
>>76199311
Brighton have a Finnish goalkeeper
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>76199304
>next year
How about next week?
>>
>>76199323
never mind
>>
>>76199338
>Finnish goaltending
>>
>>76199311
think all fins support liverpool because of hyppia
>>
>over 400 posts in half a day
/trans/ is back, lads
>>
>>76199350
mate they support west ham because of jussi?
>>
>>76199304
Tottenham and Liverpoo showed you just need to use the same tactic with more energy
United and Arsenal probably did it best but nulifying Hazard meaning they had zero outlet
>>
>>76198981
Don't forget that Japanese wonder boy who's yet to debut in the club he joined a year ago.
>>
>>76199364
no one cares about goalies
>>
>>76198709
Should go to Dortmund 2bh. They'll pay a nice 10-20mil for him.
>>
>>76198907
Cheick Diabaté/Ben Yedder/Bakambu
Tolisso
Vitolo
Inigo Martinez/Lemos/Manolas
>>
File: footballguesswhono1.jpg (49KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
footballguesswhono1.jpg
49KB, 320x480px
>>
James to man U when?
>>
>>76199379
How many of those players are white?
>>
>>76199346
should be funny next season
>>76199350
wtf i hate binland now
>>
>L'Équipe today report that AS Monaco are willing to let go of Thomas Lemar for 'only' £25m. Spurs are apparently leading the race
>>
>>76199380
Diarra?
>>
>>76198952
This.
Everyone is a flop until they can prove themselves.
>>
>>76198920
>>
>>76199380
Jesus Christ
>>
What false rumors are we pushing the trans season lads?
>>
>>76199376
>who is Buffon
>>
Frankfurt are looking at signing Gelson Fernandes
>>
>>76199407
is he any good?
>>
>>76199396
He really wants to go full JUST with his career, doesn't he?
>>
>>76198933
Seri
Vazquez
Sansone
other players are shite

>>76199397
tolisso is half french half togolese
vitolo, inigo martinez and manolas are white
>>
>>76199380
Cannavaro
>>
--------------Romero
Valencia-Bailly-Rojo-Someone
----------------Herrera
----------Saul------Pogba
Bale---------Greizmann----Perisic

Be afraid /spuh/, be very afraid
>>
>>76199380
We doing them again?

>Played with Sol Campbell, Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank and Harry Kane
>Has a league winners medal
>Has never played in their domestic league
>>
>>76199426
i meant no one's going to bandwagon a team just because of a goalie
>>
>>76199421
Shaqiri to Spurs
>>
>>76199198
>smaller transfer for a portuguese player this season
>best one

>>76199295
he's a very attacking player doe, this many attacking players is crazy even for Pep
>>
>>76199033
I have to say it doesn't look that bad, but I wonder if there's too much blue colour as opposed to being blue and red
>remember when nike made good kits
the last 3 seasons barcelona first kits have been quite good
>>
Am I the only one who can see Arsenal winning the league next year and Arsene will cut his (2 year) contract short and retire on the win
>>
>>76199396
They're playing Castlefield in July
>>
>>76199421
griezmann to man u
>>
>>76199142
She got to meet a bunch of QPR and City players I think.
>>
>>76199438
umm but herrera is going to barca??
>>
hello where are the sunderland transfers
>>
>>76199421
Adam Smith to barca
>>
File: 1475843388821.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475843388821.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>76199298
>>
File: when his height starts with a 5.jpg (824KB, 1676x2048px) Image search: [Google]
when his height starts with a 5.jpg
824KB, 1676x2048px
>>76199453
just you
>>
File: Dogs_Puppy_Yorkshire_449670.jpg (503KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dogs_Puppy_Yorkshire_449670.jpg
503KB, 1365x1024px
Is the premiere eagle ready?
>>
>>76197383

Only TheBrown has improved them as well kek.
>>
>>76199259
>Jordan get this
>"we" get miss piggy

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
when's tipoff for the playoff final lads?
>>
>>76199479
>hes not even good enough for united nevermind barca
truth
>unless you mean a different herrera
i don't, barca's new manager coached him at athletic and probably rates him
>>
>>76199483
why?

Sanchez/Ozil are staying

Their 3-4-3 is looking great, Ox has been world class since the formation change, as has every defender they've tried in it

>sign midfielder to pair xhaka
>sign new striker
>drop out of europa league in the group stages
>play strongest 11 with a week rest every game
>win title
it's that easy
>>
WHO ARE LIVERPOOL GOING TO BUY
>>
File: 1478718281741.png (42KB, 706x834px) Image search: [Google]
1478718281741.png
42KB, 706x834px
>>76198486
>Mendy-Kompany-Walker
they are not gonna play three at the back and if they do, they will certainly not gonna play those three at the back
>>
>>76199488
>miss piggy

??????????
>>
>>76199493
midnight eastern
>>
>>76199515
Jamie Vardy after selling Coutinho to Barca
>>
>>76199421
Pedro to United
>>
>>76199527
thanks matey

is it on foxtel somewhere or have to stream?
>>
>>76199513
>Sanchez [is] staying
doubt
>>sign new striker
whom
>>drop out of europa league in the group stages
doubt
>>
auotjmtls?
>>
>>76199515
Some shitter from the latvian 4th division who will look amazing under Klopp.
>>
>>76199541
bein 1
>>
>>76199513
oh my dayz this post
>>
>>76199575
>>76199537
I'm not even an Arsenal fan i'm just stating what I've seen from them
>>
DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE JAY?
>>
File: hy.png (392KB, 399x571px) Image search: [Google]
hy.png
392KB, 399x571px
>>76199585
It's Gee, bro.
>>
File: Hagi v Colombia.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hagi v Colombia.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
migrate over her when this hits bump limit
>>76199602
>>76199602
>>
>>76199483
>tfw nearly as tall as Per
Who /195cm/ here?
>>
>>76199609
>60 odd posts early
WEW, ignoring that thread tbcauhwymsf
>>
File: cool doge.jpg (25KB, 306x295px) Image search: [Google]
cool doge.jpg
25KB, 306x295px
>>76199559
thanks
>>
>>76199627
/trans/ traffic is getting some pace, just thought do one 10 posts early to stop other autists making duplicates
>>
>>76199628
I do it out of habit.
>>
>>76199628
>check the veicles
>there are no veicles, only a sign
>check the sign
>accepted
so it's your fault then
>>
everyone watching championship playoff?
>>
>>76199639
Same here. I'm usually on autopilot with captchas. Just look for what comes up in 3 or more squares, and assume that's what I'm supposed to be selecting.
>>
pep is shit
>>
pep a shit
>>
File: png2013-05-20-04h18m21s86.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
png2013-05-20-04h18m21s86.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>76199612
Why aren't you out slaying poon, Chad?
>>
>>76197790
>>76197792
>>76197791

China has just issued a max-three-foreign-players-per-team rule and now clubs have to spend the same sum on their youth academies as they do on transfers. That should curb some of the spendong craze.

And the EPL has more parity than for a long time as the big 4 is now the big 6.
>>
>>76199450
>he's a very attacking player doe, this many attacking players is crazy even for Pep
>implying
seriously, he's used as a full back for us. i hope i'm wrong, but his ability is what Barça/Pep likes in a player
>>
pep is life
>>
File: にゃんこい!8.png (80KB, 344x570px) Image search: [Google]
にゃんこい!8.png
80KB, 344x570px
>>76199709
This will probably just boost youth development, rather than cut transfers.

Xi Jinping wants a football behemoth. Each club could train 10,000 kids and it wouldn't be enough to curry favour.
>>
>an whole thread in 6 hours

Is /trans/, dare I say, back?
>>
>>76200379
Nah it's dead now. I miss taking the piss out of manica and the Dutch customer
>>
File: thisisa10inisrael.jpg (56KB, 723x432px) Image search: [Google]
thisisa10inisrael.jpg
56KB, 723x432px
>>76199520
Thread posts: 491
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.