[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my Bronco niggas at? I still can't believe it happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: feelss.png (95KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
feelss.png
95KB, 335x375px
Where my Bronco niggas at?

I still can't believe it happened. We are the champs of Super Bowl FIFTY.
>>
Tue Broncos were the definition of "they can't keep getting away with it" all year. Kek, they did.
>>
>>65482470

Coloradan here.

You don't even know how shocked I am to be a winner.
>>
How many times a day do you pray to the football diety, John Elway?

If it's not at least 5, you're a heathen.
>>
>>65482470
Congrats OP. I've been meaning to ask a true Broncos fan; who was the best ever Broncos QB, Manning or Elway?
>>
>>65482596

Elway without a doubt.
>>
>>65482596
Elway.
>>
Been a Broncos fan since the start of the year, what a great season it's been lads!

UP THE BRONCOS!
>>
>>65482596
Elway is the only goat, all other qbs get fucked
>>
>broncos win another superb owl
>in a year they are caught cheating AGAIN

my literal sides, it's like poetry
>>
File: horseeeeee.jpg (106KB, 828x674px) Image search: [Google]
horseeeeee.jpg
106KB, 828x674px
>>65482470
WE DID IT
>>
>>65482596
Elway but Manning will always have a special place in my heart. If anyone deserved to be carried by a defense, it's him. He had no help defensively early in his Colts career.
>>
>last year, patriots threads all over the place
>year before that, seahawks threads all over the place
>this year.... one or two threads and the official celebration thread didnt even hit 500 posts before it died

my sides... what a microdick fanbase
>>
>>65482737
I'd rather be a part of a small but loyal fanbase than a big bandwagon clownshow
>>
>>65482737
>wanting retarded band-wagoners and underage memers rooting for your team

No thanks, this suits me just fine. Pats and xehawks can keep their legions of mouth breathers.
>>
>>65482737
You're not going to get many fans coming out of the woods when their team was caught cheating and Manning sent thugs to rough up the witness and his family.

Broncos this year are a legitimately dirty team, they had players legitimately trying to poke players eyes out on the field and only got a slap on wrist, not to mention constant head hunting.
>>
This is our time now, friends. These boards which normally have nothing but hate for us are ours. Go out and shitpost until your fingers fall off mates because we fucking did it after all the doubt. FUCK YEAH
>>
>>65482534
I had a friend on Facebook post, "It's just not fair man, legalized weed AND a super bowl win."
>>
Aw, what a story book hollyjoo ending to your faggot of a qb. Nice to see le sexual harassing HGH man will long be remembered as the golden forehead of the NFL who can do no wrong.
>>
File: 1324908312262.jpg (116KB, 586x807px) Image search: [Google]
1324908312262.jpg
116KB, 586x807px
>>65482470
long time broncos fan here
>>
>>65482871
Stay mad
>>
>>65482831
They looked no more dirty than any other team I have seen this year. The dirtiest hit I've seen was by that little Amendola faggot from the Patriots against the Chiefs.
>>
>>65482988
>They looked no more dirty than any other team I have seen this year
What other teams tried gouging players eyes out during games?
>>
lifelong broncos fan since mahrez scored that goal against chelsea a few months back
>>
>>65482988
>ireland showing his complete lack of football knowledge
>>
Elway for sure, there will never be a time like it was for them back to back, shannon sharpe, terrel davis, anderson, they were just classy as fuck. Even if manning went another year and won superbowl 51 it wouldn't be the same. Funny thing is his best year was the year we lost to the Seahawks. If he could bring that type of manning back ot would be amazing.
>>
Been a Detroit Broncos fan since that black lad on the other team got sacked last night.
>>
>>65482831
link or it didn't happen
>>
Lifelong Broncos fan since 2011. Feels good but I have to say 2013 hurt more than 2015 felt good.
>>
>>65482871

Cry harder bradyfag
>>
>>65482831
>Aqib gets suspended
>slap on the wrist

What the fuck do you want them to do? Suh gets fines for that kind of shit.
>>
>>65483128
http://www.inquisitr.com/2769603/peyton-manning-hgh-allegations-qb-sent-men-in-black-to-pressure-family-of-key-witness-report-says/
Or what didn't happen?

>>65483155
>trying to blind a guy
>1 game suspension and no ejection from the game

even suh doesn't try to blind niggas on the field he tries to give them normal injures that won't impact them their entire lives
>>
>>65482522
truly every single snap was a dogfight. There wasn't a single moment the entire year that i felt at ease with the team. Every single time Newton/Brady/Roethlisberger dropped back in the 4Q I was convinced that they were going to get a killshot on our D with a 40 yard TD but it never happened.
>>
>>65483129
Broncos fan since the 80's I fell strangely melancholy... Maybe cause I honestly never thought we had a chance and still can't believe it
>>
>>65483173
nice 404 and the Inquisitr? troll harder Brady fag
>>
>>65483207
What's your issue with the source? You can google it and theres literally hundreds of sources... It was big news only a few days ago dude
>>
>>65483175
i am
>>65483194
I think you just described why i feel that way, held my breath the whole damn season
>>
>>65483173
Nigger, Suh has gone after people's eyes. That redskins right tackle for one.
>>
>>65482737
Instead of a ton of shitposting about the Broncos team, like the Pats/Seahawks it's shitposting about Peyton Manning, like when there was Joe Flacco threads all over the place. Pay attention.
>>
>>65483231
source of him gouging eyes like talib?
>>
>>65483228
you're the one with something to prove idiot, learn to fact
>>
>>65482470
Broncos fan since the start of the 2007 season, my first full game of the NFL was the colts bears SB where peypey for his first ring, my following of football has come full circle
>>
>>65483258
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=peyton+manning+sent+men+to+accusers+house

here you go kiddo
>>
>>65482831
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>65483271

Al Jazeera America has since been shut down, which resulted in Manning firing off a few jokes about how few people watched the news network.

Mannings Lawyers sent private investigators to the house, what is so bullish about that? Was he directly responsible? Quite a stretch retard, try again.
>>
>>65482737
Not even the trolls can bring themselves to pretend to be broncos fans. Too embarrassing.
>>
File: 2437318-2142088380-HROBP.jpg (13KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
2437318-2142088380-HROBP.jpg
13KB, 212x237px
>>65483271

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/13/al-jazeera-america-to-close-down.html
>>
>>65483442
>Mannings Lawyers sent private investigators to the house, what is so bullish about that?

If manning was part of the government nothing would be wrong with that, but he's not. He clearly sent them to harass that man and his family.
>>
>>65483442
>>Allegedly
>>ALLEGEDLY

such fact wow
>>
>>65483510
Umm... everyone including the average citizen has the right to a private investigator. are you 12?
>>
>>65482665
Get some sleep, Cam. Shitposting won't put that dropped football back in your hands on the 5 yard line.
>>
>>65483547
Yeah you have the right to a private investigator but hiring them to go to somebodies house to harass them and their family is a pretty lowlife thing to do lad.

You're never going to acknowledge this though, because defending your idol peypey is far more important than anything else in your life.
>>
>>65483560
I don't think I'm cam, but you should've mocked how he literally jumped away from a fumble during the superbowl it was far more embarassing
>>
>>65483575
Butthurt BradyFag detected
>>
>>65482998
It's almost entirely Talib being dirty. Every dirty thing was him and he showed it again with a facemask and taking off his helmet like a fucking retard.

If I was the coach, I honestly would have benched him for a few snaps... probably would've been a bad call, but he seriously needed to chill out, he was hurting the team.
>>
It still seems surreal considering how horrific our offense has been this season

Great offense, bad defense and we get BTFO in 2013

Great defense, bad offense and we win in 2015

I think that proves a great defense is better than a great offense
>>
Still can't believe it. Literally just squeezed out W after W and it worked.
>>
>>65482596
Colts Peyton > Elway >>>> Broncos Peyton
>>
WE DID IT LADS
>>
>>65483469
Oh I know.

It's soooooo fucking embarrassing when your team wins the superbowl, am I right?
>>
>>65483675
2013 was Manning's best season ever

http://www.nfl.com/player/peytonmanning/2501863/careerstats
>>
i am so fucking happy

nobody gave >us a chance
but it happened, >WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS
>>
>>65483647
If Denver had Peyton from two years ago, the score would've been 40 something to 10.
>>
>>65483763
would have been that in super owl 48 if we had Wade Phillips...
>>
>>65483194
just a little advice from a fellow broncos fan. turn down the media and the casual fans who just spout what the media tells them. the panthers were greatly overrated and it was obvious to anyone who had a memory span longer than 2 weeks
>>
>>65483575
>brady's bitch projecting his homo-erotic tendencies so hard

kiss the ring bitch
>>
>>65483726
Yes, but his overall tenure with the colts was much better than his overall tenure with the Broncos.
>>
>>65483804
>having 2nd and 3rd string literal who's as most of your defense with only 3 out of 9 starters

I don't think even Wade Philips could stop our inevitable buttfucking. Gave it more lube so that the score wasn't so lop-sided? Sure, but we were going to lose defensively and that's all there was to it.
>>
File: 1406181379189s.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1406181379189s.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>Broncos won the Owl
>made out with a drunk slag with nice boobs and a Manning jersey after the game
Sometimes life is alright bros
>>
I'm still in disbelief of what happened last night. There was no reason that the Broncos should've won. Period. The NFC must have been pretty weak this year because the Broncos had the most suspect offensive line I've ever seen, and Peyton Manning is arguably the slowest qb in the league. This doesn't make up for 43-8. But it definitely helps. I don't think Cam was mentally prepared for this game. But I can't blame him for walking off stage during the press conference. Peyton didn't even shake Drew Brees' hand after he lost to the Saints. Anyone would need time to reflect after losing a game like this. I hope cam has learned a lesson in humility, and I hope that 5 head retires instead of sticking around like Favre.
>>
>>65483804

yeah but then he would have been fired last year because Wade only has a 2-3 year shelf-life with teams, meaning this year might not have happened
>>
>>65483804
Would have been that in SB48 if they played better.
>>
We did it family. Who else went out in downtown Denver last night? Shit was outta control. One of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>65484081
if he decides to play again I may lose all respect for his "smarts" on the field cause how else are you gonna go out?? seriously?
>>
Broncos season ticket holder reporting. I didn't think we had a chance with how awful our offense was all year but damn does it feel good to be proven wrong.
>>
>>65484180
Fellow season ticket holder-bro. This season was the most stressful I can remember. So many close games, defense was obviously spectacular but the offense was so bad that it was hard to be confident, but hot damn does it feel good now.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 594x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 594x407px
>>65482470
Yyyyyeeeeaaahhh muhfugga
>>
>>65484278
HAHA fucking epic shoop, Wonder how Vernon Davis feel after he got on the bus and took a back seat to his only ever super bowl win
>>
>>65482470
>no other team will ever win super bowl 50
feels great
>>
Not even a bronco fan but I've been a life long peyton fan. I used to mail him shit when I was a kid and hope he would sign it and mail it back. I cried yesterday because I'll never be able to watch my favorite player hit the field again
>>
we did it lads

i was literally in tears last night
>>
>pey pey le peau finished with a Superbowl QBR of 10

Retire you old fuck, it's time
>>
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought only Peyton was the winner last night. Did anyone else even play? Because ESPN told me only Peyton showed up.
>>
>>65484893
lol shut the fuck up faggot. Everyone knows it was Von and the D that won the bowl but it's a respect thing for Manning despite playing terribly, he needed a career achievement reward and he got just that.
>>
>>65484893

Von Nigger and Demarcus Where did something, I think
>>
File: 1449454068875.png (60KB, 534x627px) Image search: [Google]
1449454068875.png
60KB, 534x627px
Thank fuck the Broncos won, I was afraid I'd have to talk my dad out of leaping from the roof again if they lost.
>>
>>65484801
>crying

lol fag
>>
File: 201504281343494316505.jpg (22KB, 669x377px) Image search: [Google]
201504281343494316505.jpg
22KB, 669x377px
>those Super Bowl advertisements talking about "Super Bowl babies"

>you now realize that Peyton and the Broncos just impregnated a large chunk of women in the Denver metro area by-proxy
>>
>>65483719
Yeah, that anon is a fucking retarded faggot
>>
>>65482470
I'll be honest I did not see this coming at all. Pretty much every game felt like a nail biter because I was sure the defense wasn't going to hold but they fucking did it. I think Elway deserves some of the credit for building such a god tier defense.
>>
>>65485345
tfw a whole generation of mile-high foreheads in 10 years
>>
Life long fan here. Great night, but the best part was "This one's for Pat!" Him and Elway really did put together a great team. Can't wait to see how the offseason goes and who is resigned.
>>
>>65486055
pat
:'(
>>
I'm not really a broncos fan but I'm a fan of manning so I'm very happy the Broncos won
>>
Congratulations to you guys, although i´m a pats fan, i enjoyed seeing manning retiring as a champion, it´s just the perfect ending for an amazing career.

See you in, ¿september, i guess? or whenever the next nfl season begins, cheers :D
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.