[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wife received HGH shipments multiple time to the Manning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

File: MTE5NDg0MDU0NjA0MzgzNzU5.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0NjA0MzgzNzU5.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>Wife received HGH shipments multiple time to the Manning house hold
>Peyton visited that same clinic
>Have a miracle amount of muscle growth in a short amount of time

It's pretty damn obvious Peyton used HGH
>>
>>65216838
Miracle amount of muscle growth?
>>
>Have a miracle amount of muscle growth in a short amount of time

beer belly is not muscle groth

>reminder this guy predicted all of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFvJcAG0x4
>>
>>65216856
>make a bunch of vague predictions
anyone could do this
>>
>>65216847
5head?
>>
>>65216847
>>65216856
After his surgery in 2011, Eli said he never thought Peyton would play again

He turns around and has the best QB season ever... fucking sketchy as hell

He fell off a cliff right after that season as well

He was juiced
>>
Who else thinks it's downright immoral and incredibly shortsighted that HGH is banned in the NFL?

>FDA approved procedure to heal life and health threatening injuries
>get neck injury being smashed by 300 lb linemine for 10+ years
>sorry, it's illegal in our league because some jackoffs use it to cheat in other contexts
???

Honestly this sounds like something the NFL can be sued for. How do you ban medical science in a murder sport?
>>
>>65216879
even in 2013 he still had a noodle arm you dolt did you even watch the games?

playing qb is not the same as hitting homeruns
>>
>>65216862
>predicts broncos and pathers are gonna make the superbowl in early december
> a scandal will come out about one of these teams
>hgh scandal comes out 3 weeks later
>predicts they'll find evidence in the week leading up to the superbowl
>extremely vague
>>
>>65216908
yes, there's always a fucking scandal in the news nowadays, and predicting 2 teams with very good records is not a bold prediction you sheep
>>
>>65216879
>He turns around and has the best QB season ever

does it take you 2 years to turn around?
>>
>>65216884
No one is forcing him to play football, it's his decision to abide by the rules or risk the punishment.
>>
>>65216918
that's why you had the steelers and the seacucks to the owl?

also
>the prediction is right
>but it's not bold and wrong
>a bold and wrong prediction is better than a right one

how's the fact that it's bold or not relevant? it was spot on that's the point
>>
Didn't know Sherlock Holmes posted on /sp/
>>
>>65216950
You dont get it. The NFL has an obligation to protect their players.

Banning FDA approved procedures that saves lives is just plain evil.
>>
>>65216994
Which one? There are so many now...
>>
>>65217033
The FDA approves HGH use in select medical circumstances, athletes uses it to boost their performance. That's a big difference.
>>
If he would just admit it and not lie about it, I would admire him much more.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 960x960px
All i see and all i hear is a bunch of bootyblasted patsfags. Le "we never cheated even tho we were found guilty of cheating" team get le mad at le team that beats them "oooohh but they le cheated and therefore justice" get so buttshattered when goodlel turns a blind eye again "muh justizzz" absolutely fukking rekt
>>
>>65217107
Go back to le-reddit, friend
>>
Do we have to have this thread every day

It's like 2 autists who are still upset at deflategate even though nothing happened

Can the mods start to delete these threads?
>>
File: 1364574331742.jpg (137KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1364574331742.jpg
137KB, 666x666px
>trying to destroy the reputations of the 2 best white quarterbacks of the last 15 years reputations so they can prop up black meme quarterbacks
>>
>>65217144
the story just broke last night, deflategate was on this board for 7 months and nothing got deleted

stop being a pussy
>>
>>65217085
That's exactly what I'm saying. It's shortsighted of the NFL to ban it totally because of the context in which it's abused by other players.
>>
>>65217268
Not really, look at what HGH is used for, it has nothing to do what athletes use it for. If Manning was using it recover from surgery, that's definitely HGH abuse.
>>
>>65216838
The same guy keeps spamming sp with false accusations and reports.

Someone else report this shit already
>>
>>65217202
Deflategate was bring investigated by the nfl and whatever

People have already forgotten this story
>>
>>65217403
Same thing happened with Deflategate.

But it doesn't matter, it's a sports related news story, just hide the threads.
>>
>>65217436
It's not a story. The nfl said they wont investigate already. The idiot is just trolling.

That's a ban on sp
>>
>>65217399
>If Manning was using it recover from surgery, that's definitely HGH abuse.
Are you retarded or uninformed? HGH is FDA approved for recovering from surgery. That's not abuse, that's literally what doctors use it for.

Abuse is taking it to maximize workouts when you're not injured.
>>
>>65217399
>>65217268
MLB players use HGH to increase their stats; it's not too physical of a game.
They use HGH to boost their stats.
Stats determine legacy in football.

NFL players use HGH to regenerate muscle.
HGH is a real treatment for real ailments
>>
>>65217463
Actually the NFL is conducting an investigation, as is the MLB and USADA
>>
File: 1365451172108.jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1365451172108.jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>>65217408
This is being investigated too you stupid shitposter.
>>
>>65216838
Adrian Peterson came back from an ACL tear and was 9 yards away from breaking the all time record.
>>
>>65217515
Im sure he was on HGH as well but he wasnt stupid enough to have his wife get it for him and have it shipped to the fucking house
>>
The NFL should allow HGH use among players over the age of 30 who are struggling with injury. Anyone else agree?
>>
>>65217584
Should be anyone undergoing surgery.
>>
>>65217584
No? "Injury" is nebulous, and these types of drugs should always be banned because it changes the sport from a game of skill into a game of whose body responds the best to substances.
>>
I saw the George Foreman 2nd comeback. Peyton coming back is nothing compared to that.
>>
>>65216879
First of all, HGH doesn't increase strength, but it may improve muscle recovery. Second of all, Peyton's injury was impingement of the nerves in his neck. The impingement was fixed with surgery, and the nerves recovered (which HGH wouldn't help with either). Now, maybe there was some muscle atrophy that the HGH could have helped, but again, it would have done nothing for improving muscular strength. So basically, he may have taken HGH thinking it would help, but for his injury it would have been almost worthless.
>>
File: 1 dollar for every second.png (67KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1 dollar for every second.png
67KB, 250x237px
>this thread. again.
>>
>>65217399
HGH isn't steroids, it does not make you faster/stronger/bigger etc. It does however help your body heal and recover. So you could use it to workout harder and recover faster from that, but realistically it's just gonna help guys stay on the field
>>
CHEATER
>>
>>65220007
>>65220331
>HGH doesnt increase strength

In the same way that steroids doesnt

Meaning it does but in order to actually reap those benefits you need to workout
>>
>>65223001
this
>>
>>65216869
He had the 5head in college, he just had more hair combed forward to cover it up.
>>
>>65216856
a big gut is a bad side effect of HGH, actually. Roid gut.
>>
Looks like the patsfags have returned after being gone since the second half of last week's game. It was a nice break to have less retarded 12 year olds on this board for a bit.
>>
>>65227294
its almost like this board talked about deflategate for 7 months
>>
>>65216856
>Scandal HOAX!!! (EXPOSED)
>THE PALE WHITE HORSE OF REVELATION

I can't believe I spent time watching that trash
>>
>>65223001
And if you take them but don't work out your body dun gets fucked up and breaks down
just look at griffey
>>
>>65217036
cucumberpatch Holmes who actually has Dr. Watson as a side kick instead of the fucknugget on CBS
>>
>>65227316
It was all pats "fans" begging for attention. Its a common cry for help from depressed children.
>>
>>65216856
>predicted the #1 seed would meet the #2 seed
such football genius.
>>
>>65227845
better than your retarded ass who predicted the 6th seeds to make it
>>
>>65216879
eli is the dumb brother. you're going to listen to him?
>>
>>65216982
>>65216908
He's been outed as a fraud. He records this shit and uploads them as private for a dozen different team pairings. After the team's are eliminated he makes his videos public.
>>
>>65216879
>He fell off a cliff right after that season as well

Except it was two seasons afterward that he had his elite season (2013), and he was still pretty damn good in 2014 (until the playoffs as always, lol).

This was the first season he was ass in
>>
File: treywingo.jpg (37KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
treywingo.jpg
37KB, 640x427px
so last year at this time, the dead week lead into the Superbowl was a media created story about PSI and deflated footballs

it was supposedly a "competitive advantage" for Tom Brady

so why isn't ESPN talking about Peyton Manning's HGH use this year? it's Wednesday, there are still about 10 days until the SuperBowl. there's plenty of time ESPN
>>
>>65217650
With what parameters? does having your tonsils, appendix, gall bladder, or some other extremely minor surgery count? It's a pretty big advantage to legally be able to use performance enhancing drugs like those all at the discretion of a "medically" cleared reason.
>>
>>65230301
that's not true faggot, you just outed yourself as a chromosome enriched individual
>>
>>65216838
>le HGH causes "miracle" amounts of muscle growth meme
"no"
>>
>>65217465
I can't tell you didn't watch the documentary. In the the state Manning was in, it would be very much illegal to be using hGH.

"In adults, approved uses of HGH include:

Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine
HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment
Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS"
http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/human-growth-hormone-hgh

Manning would not be playing if he had any of these. Even if he did, he would NEVER get a prescription for it from an anti-aging clinic.
>>
>>65230714
> I can't tell
*can, damn typo
>>
here comes another wells report
>>
>>65216838
Nice proof, shitlord.
>>
>>65235495
So what, you think she got HGH just for fun? and he visited the clinic by mistake?

If there was no evidence, the NFL wouldnt be investigating
>>
Barry Bonds, Manny Pacquiao, Peyton Manning...the three biggest HGH melons in sports history.
>>
>>65217191
Yeah, but Brady came out for the better, Manning and Newton are both phony.
>>
>>65235508
still no proof you fucking faggot.
>>
>>65235555

somebodys upset pey pey is being investigated ahahaah

pussy boy deal with it
>>
File: 4chen.jpg (439KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
4chen.jpg
439KB, 945x945px
>>65235563
>using pussy boy unironically.
>using ahahaha unironically
>>
I mean it would make sense with how fast he recovered
>>
File: anti-aging-pics-at-6mo.-8.12.jpg (85KB, 710x438px) Image search: [Google]
anti-aging-pics-at-6mo.-8.12.jpg
85KB, 710x438px
>>65235508
>So what, you think she got HGH just for fun?
no, it's marketed and and used for for anti-aging purposes.
you know, since it was from an anti-aging clinic?

>millionaire athlete's wife cares about her looks
wow shit, really?
>>
Cam will right this.
>>
>>65236071
By throwing a GW interception for the Broncos like Wilson did for the pats?
>>
>>65236090
No by dabbing on peyton when peypey offers his handshake in defeat.
>>
Maybe his wife is using HGH. He was just at the clinic to pick her up and the deliveries were in her name.

Don't judge her, anon.
>>
>>65236049
>Wife of aging super star QB buying a substance and having it deliver to their family home, despite it being a highly controversial and banned sports enhancement drug that could ruin her husband's NFL legacy

ya, ok, women are dumb but not that dumb
>>
I heard his wife could be in some trouble?
>>
>>65236380
Was she pregnant at the time as well? Or had she already had her twins?
>>
HGH
>>
THE ANTI DOPING AGENCY IS INVESTIGATING

ITS GOING DOWN FOR REEAAAAL
>>
>>65239051
You mean WADA?
>>
>>65239071
Usda?
>>
>Brady is investigated by the NFL
>BAWWWW wtf why is the NFL doing this WITCH HUNT? HISS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Manning gets accused of HGH use
>BAWWWW why isn't the NFL spending millions to investigate their GOLDEN BOY? HISS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>NFL investigates Manning
>Patsfags disappear
>>
>>65242189
>Patsfags disappear

Who do you think keeps bumping these thread from page 15?
>>
>>65242203
it reminds me of all the deflategate posts
>>
>>65242189
Patsfags have been making a million Peyton HGH threads
>>
>>65242189
Your obsession with the Patriots is unhealthy
>>
Why did peyton do it?
>>
>>65244728
to stay in the NFL
>>
>>65216838
whenever I read these sports doping stories, I always think back to Lyle Alzado. he once said something along the lines of "to use banned substances is the ultimate expression of a team-first mentality, you are risking your job and health for the team"

that sounds insane to me, but I'm also not a jacked up musclehead who is so narcisstic and hyper-competitive enough to have played in college, let alone the pros. I get why athletes do it, think how deranged they ust be to have acheived what they have
>>
File: 87370893.jpg (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
87370893.jpg
144KB, 500x375px
>>65244728
>Why did peyton do it?
What happens if he stops taking HGH?
>>
>>65245317
He looks like he has the past 2 years or so, complete shit
>>
>>65245324
That wasn't the meme I was looking for.
>>
>>65216838
Why is he pictured in the colts uniform here?
>>
File: 1453661112421.jpg (82KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
1453661112421.jpg
82KB, 660x440px
As a Brady fan of feel terrible for Peyton Manning. These bullshit, slanderous allegations are just being used to generate the same controversy that drove last season's Superbowl to record viewer numbers. The NFL is an awful organization and I wish there was some way everyone in the league front office could lose their jobs. Goodell should be flogged for what he has done to this sport.
>>
>>65245668
Who gets targeted next owl? Rodgers for blowing truckers? Wilson the illegal immigrant? Newton for grand theft?
>>
>>65245707

Winston for sodomizing an obese white girl who passed out at the Buc's Halloween party
>>
>>65245668
Goodell doesn't lead these things, he tries to keep them quiet. They aren't good for the league overall. It's ESPN and their brigade of idiot sportswriters who cause this shit to blow up.
>>
>>65216884
Honestly I'd support using any substance to recover from an injury. The most important thing is to get star players back on the field. Just have everything detailed by the doctors, and release medical records to the league so they can make a decision on whether or not a treatment for injury is going beyond healing and into an unnatural advantage.
>>
>>65245741
source?
>>
>>65245668
This, I just want peyton to go out there and compete
>>
>>65245778
Partially. Delegate was definitely a fire the NFL started. They intentionally leaked false PSI numbers to ESPN, and let ESPN run wild with the wrong information without correcting them.

The HGH thing they've been better at keeping under wraps, and ESPN has followed.
>>
>>65245707
>Rodgers for blowing truckers?
source on rodgers blowing truckers? he doesnt seem gay
>>
>>65248796
It's just a /sp/ meme.
He really, really likes women
>>
>google this
>the report was originally made by fucking Al Jazeera America
>the pussifying of football has already made people such feminine drama queens they are trying to quote sandjews as a reliable source

This is one of those things like when /pol/ links to and article on Russia Today, about Russia, to try and prove something is true right? I honestly have no idea why I still come to 4chan.
>>
>>65248796
There's a lot of insecure faggots on /sp/, you being one of them since you asked for a source on if Rodgers was blowing somebody. Gonna go watch that tape?
See >>65248872 (insecure fag)
>>
>>65248876
You don't have to believe AL Jazeera, but they did catch someone on tape working at an HGH clinic saying they shipped HGH to Peyton Manning. That's enough to warrant an investigation no matter who wrote the original story.
>>
>>65223001
That's not accurate. Testosterone can boost strength in someone that does nothing but sit on the couch eating chips. HGH doesn't. There's numerous studies to back that up. Now, HGH could assist in increasing strength by allowing more intense training sessions more frequenty. Regardless, any strength loss Peyton experienced was due to nerve damage. Any rehab he did would have involved getting the nerves to fire again after the surgeries removed the impingement. The nerves would have been the limiting factor, not his muscles. HGH really wouldn't have helped, at least not with that specific injury. That doesn't mean he didn't use it, though.
>>
File: memeteams.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
memeteams.png
265KB, 334x393px
>Peyton's wife receives anti- aging stuff.
>OMG PEYTON TOOK HGH HE'S A CHEATER!
>>
>>65249156
That's a possibility, but it's also a possibility that Peyton was using the HGH that was shipped directly to his house. Just because it's in his wife's name doesn't clear him of wrong-doing.
>>
>>65248876
>the report was originally made by fucking Al Jazeera America
Source? If you watch the actual documentary (which no Manning fan has, yet still think they can argue about this for some fucking reason), it clearly states Al Jazeera English, not America.
>>
>>65216838
Why doesn't he get one of those oversized helmets like Welker had?
>>
>>65216856
Beer belly is a side effect of HGH
>>
File: peypey.jpg (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
peypey.jpg
1MB, 1632x1224px
I enjoyed this comment so much that I took a screenshot..
>>
File: Inspired.png (508KB, 1661x1805px) Image search: [Google]
Inspired.png
508KB, 1661x1805px
and then I drew my Parm lovin friend with his hero
>>
>>65230356

because brady is a cry baby faggot and manning isn't. Everyone respects manning.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.