[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides Pats fans how could you hate this underdog Broncos sqad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (62KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 630x420px
Besides Pats fans how could you hate this underdog Broncos sqad with so many likable guys?
>>
Hey man I'm a pats fan and I have much respect for Denver and they're my pick desu
>>
>>65177306
Old Man Peyton is going to get absolutely destroyed by that Carolina front 7
>>
>>65177306
Predicting another Broncos collapse.
>>
They wearing home or away jerseys? I'm thinking home? Even number SBs have AFC champ wearing dark, light for odd number SBs. That's been the pattern past dozen SBs. Vice versa for NFC champs.
>>
>>65177347
>>65177364
Maybe but thats why they are the underdogs. According to /sp/ they should have gotten destroyed 56-3 these last two games.
>>
>>65177306

>Talib
>Likeable

Fucking pick one
>>
>>65177402
Anon, YOU'RE /sp/
>>
>>65177306
I'm rooting for them. Carolina is just a bunch of faggot nigs. Not tough hood ass nigs like Cincinnati that want to hurt people on the field (which I don't mind), but pussy swag obsessed nigs.
>>
>>65177306
>m-muh underdogs
fuck you. People are calling the Panthers the worst team to make it to a owl. Literally no one wants to admit that Cam is a good QB and they think the Panthers are a meme team.
>>
>>65177306
Patsfag here. Peypey and the Broncos got my respect, hope he wins against Carolina (although I doubt it will happen).
>>
File: image.jpg (625KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625KB, 2400x2400px
>>65177417
I love that uneducated lil nigga!!!
>>
File: To Be Perfectly Honest Family.png (189KB, 972x388px) Image search: [Google]
To Be Perfectly Honest Family.png
189KB, 972x388px
>>65177402
Taking bets on whether it will be Over/Under 43-8 this time around.

Who's taking the over? Who's got the Under? 35 point differential. Step right up!
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 384x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 384x257px
Where Pittsburgh at? Do you even want Emmanual Sanders to get a ring?
>>
>>65177306
I'm a Pats fan, and I don't hate Denver. I hope they beat Carolina. I want to see PeyPey go out on top and Carolina is a bunch of dindus
>>
>>65177440
>People are calling the Panthers the worst team to make it to a owl.

please find me one example of anyone saying this
>>
incoming superbowl 48 all over again
>>
>>65177551
you mean the one where the underdog won? yeah i agree man, i can't wait to see the broncos win SB50. feel fucking glorious man.
>>
>>65177528
Not really man. No hate on sanders, but after tebow we can never be in favor of Denver again.

Eternal butthurt
>>
>>65177589
We gave Tebow starts and let him play. The fans loved him.
>>
File: Not a Good Call.gif (176KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Not a Good Call.gif
176KB, 300x169px
>>65177402
>According to /sp/
>>
How is a team with an All Pro, stacked as fuck defense and superstar WRs considered "underdogs" by anyone?
>>
Please get Dware and Talib a ring.
>>
>>65177572
>Seahawks
>underdogs in SB48
>No. 1 defense an underdog
okay
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 500x382px
>>65177339
>>65177442
>>65177532
Thats kind of nice to see some chill pats fans for once. I wish I could say the same but I've got a deep hatred in my soul for the Patriots. I can at least say they make for a good rivalry.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
the panthers literally have no weakness. They have demolished every other top level team in the nfc. Some teams multiple times. And they're not even 100%! This team we saw this postseason was without their WR1. And look at what they've done.

And we all know the nfc is better. The nfc 6 seed was way scarier than both Afc bye week teams. Beating a toothless patriots team with a tissue paper o line at home (because of a missed FUCKING PAT) is not impressive by any measure.

You guys thought 48 was a cuckening? Just wait.
>>
>likable
>bunch of uncouth thugs with no respect for elite players

I'll admit their offense is pretty cool but their defense is pure niggerdom
>>
teams is a bunch of literally whos after peypey
>>
>>65177528
We're kind of on the fence with Sanders. He did alright here, but then also had some key drops that cost us games. Plus he tried to sign with the Patriots. Nothing was worse than seeing LeGarrette Blount get a Super Bowl ring last year.
>>
>>65177841
But he was absolutely essential in 3rd down conversions, the worst thing would to be to pul a steelers and let him go for nothing

>>65177719
Cam has never faced a pass rush as good as the Broncos have. and their secondary will lock all receivers down. If you honestly think he Panthers can throw the ball better than the Pats you are fucking kidding yourself. Pray you run the ball well.

And no shit kuechly is incredible,but that isn;t how the Broncos have won games anyway. All Peyton needs to do is put up 17 and let the defense break Cam in half
>>
>>65177657
Dont forget TJ "knees first" ward
>>
File: ohhshit.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohhshit.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>65177306
R A R E P A T S F A N!
A
R
E

P
A
T
S

F
A
N!
>>
>>65178191
Cam has never faced a pass rush as good as the Broncos have.
The broncos haven't faced a rushing qb as good as Cam yet.
>>
you all seem to forget that Von has a grudge against Cam. Cam said something during the draft to him and Dareus about him wooping their asses whenever they played. Ever since then Von's had him in his sights, SB 50 will be Von's greatest game ever.
>>
>>65178227
>Cam has never faced a pass rush as good as the Broncos have.
Panthers beat Seahawks which were second best defense in the league.
>>
>>65178227
They also beat Cardinals, top offense in the league.
>>
>>65178278
I was trying to quote that guy, but forgot my meme arrow.
>>
>>65178287
you are joking right?
>>
>>65178345
>forgetting meme arrows
>2016

I mean come on!
>>
Do you guys think Carolina will becone a legit franchise team now or do you think this is a one season type of deal?
>>
>>65178375
Nope, Cards were top offense in the league. Record-setting offense.
>>
>>65177483

Well the spread is 4.5
>>
>>65178388
Yup when I think best offense I think Carson Palmer.
>>
>rooting for the Carolina Swaglords over the heart and soul of an HGH and chicken parm fueled Manning

I shiggidy
>>
>>65178434
Regular season, they were up there
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/seasontype/2
http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2015&seasonType=REG&Submit=Go
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 740x420px
These Carolina fans seem to forget that Denver has destiny plot armor on its side this season. The gods will give Peyton his ring so that he will be allowed into heaven.
>>
>>65178460
this is how it works kids. Superb Owls are all about destiny.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 451x633px
>>65178474
I feel like you aren't takeing me seriously.
>>
>>65178452
Let's go through all these INCREDIBLE wins this season that boosted those stats:
saints, bears, 49ers, rams, lions, ravens, browns, 49ers, rams and eages

2013 Broncos on paper had the best offense of all time, look how that turned out. nfc is the cupcake conference this season. The patriots could beat the panthers, the bengals could beat the panthers, shit even the steelers and chiefs would have a chance
>>
>>65177469
>undereducated
>name literally means student
>>
>>65177306
I'm a cowboys fan at heart and I hate Peyton for all of the attention he gets even when he puts on the most mediocre performances ever. If he wasn't on Denver, I would be for them, but I'd rather go for Cam "Sore Loser" Newton than Peyton "Attention Whore" Manning.
>>
I bought into the Pats' fans lies and delusions when they said that the only reason they didn't beat the Broncos was that Edelman and Gronk were out. They kept saying that they would demolish the Broncos this time around.

From this day forward I will never forget what an idiotic fanbase they have.
>>
>>65178556
>unironically thinking the afc is better than the nfc
The 6th seed could win against anyone in the AFC.
>>
>>65178556
>2013 Broncos on paper had the best offense of all time, look how that turned out
Yeah and now they don't and they're going up against a team that beat the Seahawks in the postseason.
>>
>denver d
>likable
>PEDton Manning
>Likable

lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (776KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
776KB, 800x534px
>>65178567
Really.... A Cowboys fan hates another team for getting attention? You guys could be the very worst in the league while playing the worst teams and all you hear about is Tony Romo and the cowboys. And thats not even the cherry on the cake! You guys might get Johnny Media Circus Manziel next year. How do you not hate your own team?
>>
>>65178604
A seahawks team that was a missed chip shot away from losing to the Vikings after only being able to put up ten points
>>
>>65177528
nah I'm

>Team Cotchery
>>
>>65178616
I hate one man for overshadowing an entire team. You're not going to hear about Thomas or Sanders or Ware. The only name you're going to hear for the next two weeks is PEYTON FUCKING MANNING. Even Carolina is going to get brushed aside for PEYTON MOTHER FUCKING MANNING and it'll be this way until PEYTON HOLY FUCKING SHIT MANNING gets blown the fuck out in the Owl, and even then it'll be all about whether or not PEYTON FUCKS YOUR MOM MANNING will retire or not. I seriously hate that fucker.

And I do hate my team, senpai. I hate what my team isn't and could be.
>>
>>65178651
Sometimes I wonder if my deep hatred for pats fans number one spot in my heart is justified when the majority of Cowboys fans are literally this.
>>
>>65178618
Vikings were playing pretty well in the regular season.
>>
I'm surprised nobody has accused the Broncos of having a baby schedule yet.
>>
>>65178884
I'm really surprised at how many people hate Denver, especially peypey
>>
>>65178898
Ikr? Dont they know the Broncos are the good guys?
>>
>>65177306
I really don't root for any team. In fact after playing football I wish no one had to play the bullshit sport and be forever hurt.

But the fact that for 6 months these fucking jobsworths sitting in New York jerked each other off for 6 months and ignored basic fucking science.

Yet a report comes out about Peyton Manning taking hgh and fucking tumbleweed.

And now it'll be 2 weeks of circle jerk before Peyton shits the bed again, cam will have a good game, do a dance and get fucked by old white cunts in their columns.

Fuck the NFL
>>
>>65179048
>implying you or any other football player is being forced to play football.
Hgh doesn't heal nerve damage and the reason the Broncos continue to win is because of their defense. Ryan Tannehill could be quarterbacking this team and it wouldnt make a difference.
>>
>>65179048
>Europe
>>
>>65179048
>I really don't root for any team

Nice try
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 420x236px
Watching that Cardinal Panther game though.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>65179239
Ryan Tannehill would be fantastic with those receivers and Oline (compared to his garbage Miami Oline)
>>
>>65179516
I wouldnt mind him playing for Denver. I always thought he was underrated and Dolphin fans don't realize what they have. He throws a pretty ball.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.