[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even his defeats come down to the final seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 7

File: eternal brady thread.jpg (218KB, 840x849px) Image search: [Google]
eternal brady thread.jpg
218KB, 840x849px
>even his defeats come down to the final seconds
>>
>muh moral victory
>>
>>65169446
He had you pretty scared didn't he.
>>
>>65169414
Brady can't throw well when the pressure is too high
>>
>>65169414
>Gronk does all the work
>Fans still fellate the pretty boy crybaby

That poor dumb fuck.
>>
>>65169916
Gronk is going to literally die for that team, having been buried under Brady's shadow his whole career. That's actually pretty sad
>>
>>65169414
>He never backs down
How can you not love this guy.
He will always be remembered in the anals of history as the GOAT.
>>
>>65169529

not really
>>
>>65170134
>anals of history
>>
>>65170172
yeah he did
>>
Fact: Broncos Super Bowl victory chances would improve tenfold with Tom Brady at QB rather than Peypey Memeing. If you deny this, you are just a homer cuckold.
>>
>>65170353
That's not saying much, Kirk cousins would be an upgrade over old man manning
>>
>>65170353
oh.. you mean, 18-1?
>>
>>65169414
I fucking hate the Patriots but I do give props to Brady for sticking it out and staying competitive up to the end
>>
He did 3 impossible plays on one drive he's pretty adept and being an American football quarterback I would say.
>>
Are there any Old Snake/Old Manning meme pictures? If there are, someone pls post.
>>
>>65169414
>SALT
>>
>>65170473
Or those four bowl wins, retard
>>
File: 1444674935938.jpg (168KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444674935938.jpg
168KB, 960x960px
In all seriousness though the one thing I would not want to see at this point is Tom Brady losing another Superbowl. This loss stings, but I don't think it will ultimately lead him to retire with bitterness in his heart. If Peyton blows another Superbowl his career is going to end in misery.

Brady has done more than enough to refute the deflategate accusations.

Gronk is the most phenomenonal player I've see since Randy Moss.
>>
File: 0Jmbia4.png (453KB, 452x442px) Image search: [Google]
0Jmbia4.png
453KB, 452x442px
>>65169999
quads confirm, has gronks brains been ruined by concussions?
>>
>>65170708
Gronk's super mutant skull protects him from concussions
>>
>>65169810
Nobody can throw when surrounded by defenders actively pulling your pants off for rape. O-line needs work. It's been bad all year and just collapsed completely in the postseason. They would have been destroyed by the Panthers if they made it to the owl. This is going to be embarrassing for the Broncos.
>>
>>65169414
hows the offseason treating you breh?
>>
>>65170678
>refute lol Brady will always be known as someone who won while cheating, that doesn't mean he needed to cheat to win,but he still did and he will always be known for cheating.
>>
>>65170733
So did Bruschi's until the day they broke through with black magic.
>>
>>65170642
HOW MANY SUPER BOWL WINS HAVE THEY WON AFTER THEY COULDNT CHEAT ANYMORE?

THEYVE BEEN TWICE YOU SAY?
BOTH LOSSES YOU SAY?
18-1 YOU SAY?
CHANCE TO BE UNDEFEATED GREATEST OF ALLTIME YOU SAY?
CHOKE YOU SAY?
>>
>2-3 against manning in the playoffs

Lmao Jesus this is the man you say is a God in the postseason? He isn't even playing good quarterbacks...
>>
>>65169916
>>65169999
>implying
Gronk was the biggest player of the year last season. Normies love him, he's immune to the New England hate. Most normal people hate Brady, it's just the /sp/ autists that suck his dick.
>>
>>65170875

Deflategate will be forgotten after the appeal is thrown out and the NFL releases the results of this season's ball measurements

No matter which way you slice it deflategate had nothing to do with the win over Seattle
>>
>>65170942

Manning has had home field advantage 3 times. The home team has never lost.
>>
The pats lost.
Stop posting Brady pics.
>>
>>65171048
And? Brady could have won more regular season games but he couldnt. And he obviously wasn't good enough to win even once away from home against manning.
>>
>>65170908
>Forgetting Superbowl 49 this fast.
>>
bump cuz i love pats tears
>>
>>65171131

And Manning never won even once against Brady in New England in the playoffs
>>
>>65171131
hahaha. this nigga thinks the regular season matters

"best qb in the regular season" blah bla blah
"best regular season team" blah blah blah
>>
File: 1449727863857.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449727863857.png
35KB, 200x200px
>tfw your team will never have Carson Palmer at QB
>>
>>65171123
Fuck off. It's the same shit when they win. Faggot.
>>
>>65171224
3-1 against brady in the playoffs now.
better postseason qb - manning
better regular season qb - manning

Oh yeah. Hell, his BROTHER eli is a better super bowl qb than that cheater brady.

get it? got it? good.
need i say more?
>>
>>65171350
>regular season doesn't matter
>the home team has won each game
So it does matter right? Because the team with the better regular season record gets the home field advantage

>>65171224
Ah well Brady should have won more regular season games so he could play at home against manning more often
>>
I'm not a pats fan but it really is sad that even in defeat Brady is the hero, he made an amazing comeback with a terrible o line after getting killed all day, Manning didn't do shit, in fact he was terrible yet he's gonna get credit for beating Brady
>>
>>65170708
He does look a bit retarded. Like Duffy in Scary Movie
>>
>>65171463

wat?
>>
>>65171131
As if Manning is responsible for the Broncos record.
>>
>>65171150
>being this butt mad.

get cucked faggot.
>>
another bump cause i love pats tears
>>
File: 1452380048470.jpg (199KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452380048470.jpg
199KB, 720x480px
>>65171450

>mfw Peyton's overall postseason record
>mfw no QB has lost more playoff games than Pey Pey le Peau
>>
If Peyton was a Patriot they would have won today. Peyton is on the verge of retirement. That means Tom should have hung up the cleats a while ago.
>>
Wasn't his last playoff loss by like 15 points to some shit team?
>>
>>65171647
Oh okay I guess he didn't go 7-2 as a starter this season idk I might be wrong whatever

Continue stat padding against shitty afc teams in the playoffs and avoiding peyton hahahahah pathetic truly pathetic
>>
as a pats fan. I'm glad they lost

it saves the embarrassment of getting BTFO by the panthers
>>
>>65171492

>it really is sad that even in defeat Brady is the hero

What is this shit?

The Broncos d shut Brady down, they get the credit for that win.
>>
>>65171776
HAHAHA "pey pey le peau"
detected the 12 year old virgin ahahah.

step away from the keyboard for a few minutes kiddo. grownups are discussing why the pats are chokers.
>>
>Bardyfags are so delusional they try to trump up a loss to a 65 year old who basically handed them the game twice
>>
>>65171976
you really think 12 year olds know who pepe le pew was?
>>
>>65171970
If you want to get technical, the pats scored more points than the Broncos, throw in the extra point and then the field goal Bill passed up deep in Denver territory to go for it on 4th, that equals 4 points, pats win 22-20

Denver gets an asterisk from me
>>
where.. where are the pats fans?

oh, crying alone in their rooms. right.
>>
>>65171968
I hate the pats but I don't think the pats would get btfo by the panthers. I don't think panthers' D is on par with bumcos D
>>
>>65172143
can't be too mad considering we have 4 super bowl rings.

Enjoy your second super bowl murder
>>
>>65171886
He threw 9 tds to 17 ints this season you dolt. That's why they benched him.

Can't wait for the blowout in two weeks. Manningfags will be like:
>His team's not good enough, you guyz!
>>
>>65172136
>throw in the extra point and then the field goal Bill passed up deep

So...throw in points they didn't actually score? Oh, ok, then don't forget to use the passes that Manning threw that would have been touchdowns then! So...technically Broncos scored more!

Your logic is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>65172198
spotted him. hahaha. sit the fk down. just like your team. get it? good

the pats and brady were always cheaters, i I played for the broncos for 2 years so my word should be taken as fact, k?
>>
>>65170513
>Brady did this
>Not literally everyone that didn't throw picks
>>
>>65172263
I thought uhhh I thought the win was what mattered right? Not the individual stats idk I guess I was wrong I could have sworn I heard patsfags saying that for like 10 years Lmao I guess I have to get my hearing checked!
>>
>>65170802
>Patricucks get beat by broncos
>Broncos are gonna lose to carolina
>buh-but the patricucks would of beat a better team than the one they lost too.

patricucks BTFO
>>
>cheering against GOAT Manning is like winning the owl for **** "fans"
>>
>>65170134
>>65170220
>anals of history
Right where Tim Brody belongs
>>
>>65169414
Truly the GOAT
>>
>>65172296
>pats and brady were always cheaters

source?

Your only 2 super bowl wins involve a proven major cheating scandal.

>le hgh man
>salary cap

4 rings. deal with it fag
>>
>>65172422
GOAT of choking son.

hell even the other BROTHER eli manning is a better super bowl qb than that guy.

18-1. cant win without cheating.
>>
>>65171048
>mu-mu-muh home field advantage
>>
>>65172439
how many super bowl wins have they won after they couldnt cheat anymore?

18-1. biggest chokers in post season history.
>>
>>65172364
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>average Bunco fan is literally 12 years old
>>
>>65172549
>after they couldnt cheat anymore

Source?
>>
>>65172570

>says they're all 12 year olds
>uses the word "bunco"

can you tell your parents its past your bedtime kiddo
>>
I hope somebody in the media forcememes the Manning HGH story like they did for deflategate. Manning ACTUALLY cheated and NOBODY cared.
>>
>>65172762
Hahahaha patsfags LITERALLY HAD TO MAKE UP A STORY AND THEN DELETED IT AND CLOSED THEIR OWN WEBSITE WHEN CAUGHT HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65172762
an intern from Al Jazeera, a middle eastern paper wrote a bullshit article that he recanted.

cause you know, the next time some cave troll in Mongolia for the Ulaan Baater Herald says brady uses illegal shampoo, you know, should be investigated.
>>
>>65172439
There's been several sources within the league that have repeatedly admitted that Bradley is not eligible for HOF nomination due to his illegal conduct, inability to work with the league during investigation of said conduct, as well as his suspension.
People ten years from now won't even know who he is.
Let that sink in, pressure cooker faggot
>>
>>65172825
>drug dealer offers to sell drugs to undercover reporter
>story breaks, exposing drug dealer
>drug dealer reads disclaimer card written by a lawyer, proclaiming that everything he said was just pretend
>ESPN HEADLINE: "It was all just pretend!"
>>
>>65171450
>before today
lel wins are a team stat. Patsfags are stupid if they think 4 owls means brady is good

>after today
lel manning has a winning record in the postseason vs brady. dat means he better
>>
>>65172894
>been several sources within the league that have repeatedly admitted that Bradley is not eligible for HOF nomination due to his illegal conduct, inability to work with the league during investigation of said conduct, as well as his suspension

like?

>People ten years from now won't even know who he is.

Epic troll
>>
>>65172762
>send HGH to high profile player's wife = he cheated
If anything it's a surprise this doesn't happen more often.
>>
>>65172857
See
>>65172982
Fucking delusional Manning fanboys won't even look at the facts. They just make up their own facts.
>>
I know everyone is gonna say it was a close game and they lsot because of the miss PAT but.. it really fucking wasnt

Brady was getting demolished all game, it is a miracle he didnt throw another interception or get flagged for intentional grounding in the 4th.
They were given a freebie with the turnover in the 1st.

Fact is, Brady got very lucky to even get that close. Anybody who thinks they had a chance in overtime is delusional.
>>
Why didn't the Patriots cheat harder?
>>
>>65172364
I never said the Pats would have beat the Panthers. Get some glasses and take your ritalin. Neither team could stand up to them.
>>
>>65173077
>Brady got very lucky
>Brady was getting demolished
>Anybody who thinks they had a chance in overtime is delusional

The way he played with that o line no other qb could have done. He's the greatest of all time period. The fact he came that close cements it.

Broncos offense was horrible Pats would have taken in in OT most likely
>>
>>65173069
well then it looks like manning and brady fanboys both love cheating. Thanks for letting me know anon!
>>
>>65173025
>spoonfeed me, I'm a Boston faggot
I honestly feel bad for you, having to come on here and defend cheaters.
The sad part is they didn't need to cheat to win, but they did anyway. Which, of course, is the source of the asterisks and why Tim Bradley is barred from the HOF.
Anyway, it's been a good season. The good guys won today, and the bad guys didn't get away with it again
>>
>>65173080
They can't get away with it anymore
>>
>>65173080
Gay bottom Goodell ruined it.
>>
>>65173242
>cheaters

You keep saying the same thing without providing any actual proof.

Stay mad and kiss the rings you cuck
>>
File: brady rings.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brady rings.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
This settles the Brady/Manning "debate" at the end of the day.
>>
>>65170983
>cheat all season
>cheat through playoffs
>barely win one game without cheating
>we champions now, didn't cheat
Pats fans gonna suck pats dick, now and forever.
>>
>>65170678
>Brady has done more than enough to refute the deflategate accusations
Citation needed. Hell, for such an unbelievable claim, you'll need several independent, verifiable sources.
>>
>>65173370
>debate
Looks like
>deflate
Which leads to the question
>how many owls do the pats have sans cheating?
>zero
Ouch.
>>
>>65173468
Here's a source, bro.
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1452791412028.webm
>>
>>65173178
Bronco's did not play any offense in 4th because there defense was playing so well.
Even the sportscasters were saying it over and over, there was no reason to take chances with the defense playing so well.

Brady got lucky with two big throws, that was literally it. Everything else was him throwing the ball at the ground with miller on him, somehow avoiding intentional grounding flags.

The TD pass was a literal prayer he threw into a well covered gronk and gronk bailed him out.

He literally had one successful drive the entire game since the turnover td doesnt count.

Plenty of QB's could manage 1 td drive with that o-line, russel wilson Rodgers, cam newton.

He was just super fuckign lucky that the broncos didnt put up more points.

Overtime would be a tired patriots losing to probably a field goal and D stop
>>
>>65173575
>mancucks

see
>>65173370
>>
>>65173566
Nope. Not enough to refute the fact that he's a cheater and will always be remembered as such.
>>
>>65173641
See
>>65173534
#REKT
>>
>>65173729
>65173729
>cheating

where is the source on this?
>>
>>65173676
How about this source then? This is an anonymous league source, straight from Chris Mortensen.
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1453549515974.webm
>>
>>65170678
is this bait?
all brady did was whine that goodell was picking on him to get the suspension thrown out.

The evidence against him was thrown out for stupid law reasons like
"You can't prove that the text messages were sent by the guy or that they were talking about footballs or tom brady"

Read the fuckign text messages, it is clear as day he knew and wanted the balls deflated.

Maybe he didnt deserve the suspension but that's irrelevant, the dude cheated, as in broke the rules of the game intentionally.

You may find the rules he broke not so meaningful or you might say others break the rules all the time too.

That is all fine and dandy, but we have literal proof that Brady cheated, so he is a cheater.
If you wanna call teh rest of the NFL cheaters to bring them down and preserve Brady's image then by all means go ahead, think whatever you want.

How you can watch a game thinking everyone is cheating I don't know.
>>
>>65172198
>Pats fan at work the other day tried to tell me they have more rings than any other team
>Guy doesn't know anything about football but always tries to talk about it
>says he played football in high school, me and other co-workers ask him what kind of defense they played, "dude, we just played defense dude."

Your "fans" have the football knowledge of 12 year olds. The fanbase is a joke.
>>
>>65173918
>le strawman meme

kiss the rings butthurt fag (:
>>
>>65173886
>HGH shipped to his wife
>>
>>65169529

nope.gov
>>
Like him or hate him he's a first ballot HoFer

Stop arguing with retarded trolls that have some super secret illuminati connections that prove otherwise
>>
>>65173773
>>65173793
>2016
>being such a pats fanboi cocksmoker that you are unironically claiming the pats aren't cheaters
See:
>Spygate, and not the NFL's sanitized 'one game only' edition, but the full series dating back to 2001
>deflategate
>Tom Brady destroying his phone to cover up the investigation
>all the other "irregularities" away teams run into when playing in foxboro, including the steeleys in game 1after deflategate
Holy shit, pats dick suckers. Has the Tom Brady semen actually replaced the blood running through your veins??
>>
>>65174040
>Implying that Tom Brady cheating is ok because Peyton cheated too
>not realizing this is a tacit admission that Tom Brady did, in fact, cheat
>>
>>65174087
>Spygate

Filming from the wrong location?

>full series dating back to 2001

Oh boy more unproven claims from salty losers

>deflategate

Proven wrong by science

>Tom Brady destroying his phone to cover up the investigation

Sure you would definitely want one of your most personal belongings in the hands of the NFL with the chance of something like nudes on there getting leaked.

>all the other "irregularities" away teams run into when playing in foxboro, including the steeleys in game 1after deflategate

You mean why the tablets weren't working today?

>HGH shipped to his wife

lol
>>
>>65174158
>that feeling when other people realize some moron proved the exact point I was trying to make
>>
>>65174158
Telling the ball boys to get the footballs as low as they can is pretty tame, bro. Having PEDs shipped to your wife is a whole nother level.
>>
>>65174180
>nudes getting leaked
Like Jamal and Tyrone tearing a new one in horseface Gisele
>>
>>65174347
>canada
>>
>>65171450
>his BROTHER eli is a better super bowl qb than that cheater brady.

>1 ring is better than 4 rings
>2 rings is better than 4 rings

k
>>
>>65173958
Sure, I'll kiss yours when you kiss SF, Dallas, and Pittsburgh's rings.
>>
>>65174180
Once again:
>Holy shit, pats dick suckers. Has the Tom Brady semen actually replaced the blood running through your veins??
Lol
>>
>>65174913
Not going to actually address any of the points, eh?
I guess it is easier to just shout "CHEATERS," isn't it.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.