[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Olympic Guidelines Won't Require Surgery for Trans Athletes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16

File: Im90T5I.jpg (80KB, 590x701px) Image search: [Google]
Im90T5I.jpg
80KB, 590x701px
>Transgender athletes will not have to undergo gender-confirmation surgery to compete in sports according with their identity under new guidelines expected to be adopted by the International Olympic Committee, Outsports reports.
>“To require surgical anatomical changes as a pre-condition to participation is not necessary to preserve fair competition and may be inconsistent with developing legislation and notions of human rights,” the guidelines state.
>For transgender women to compete in women’s events, the waiting period “goes from two years after surgery [currently] to one year after the start of [hormone therapy],” Joanna Harper, a trans athlete and medical physicist who participated in the meeting, told Outsports via email. “This matches up with the NCAA rules and is as good as anything. The waiting period was perhaps the most contentious item among our group and one year is a reasonable compromise.” The guidelines had required not only surgery but two years of hormone therapy.
http://www.advocate.com/sports/2016/1/22/new-olympic-guidelines-wont-require-surgery-trans-athletes

Yes my dream of competing in the Olympics lives on. Thank g-d
>>
File: 1453498635519.jpg (178KB, 818x911px) Image search: [Google]
1453498635519.jpg
178KB, 818x911px
Trump will stop this madness
>>
I always roll my eyes at this sort of comment, but humans really are a fucked up sick species that should probably just be purged at this point.
>>
>>65131166

Can't wait until we see the first trangender vs female cis boxing match.
>>
>>65131293

they already do that in UFC

trannies are scum and should be murdered

>men are more physically fit but if they take some estrogen pills they can totally compete about women no problem

>ooo waw all these rtannies are beating women how progressive
>>
>>65131351

I honestly don't care much about trannies, but these assholes give them a bad rep. It's only a matter of time before some woman is hospitalized and we get some huge witch hunt on trannies. Then the media will cry out "POOR TRANNIES THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO."
>>
So does this mean men will be winning everything from then on?
>>
All it takes is some cis hero to dress in drag and pound the fuck out of some dumb slut then come out as saying he's not a tranny, and all these guidelines would be revamped back to normal.
I for one welcome our new faggot overlords.
>>
>>65131408
Started when Bruclyn won Woman of the Year.
>>
File: GTY_lolo_jones_jef_131001.jpg (911KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
GTY_lolo_jones_jef_131001.jpg
911KB, 1200x900px
If she could make the Olympic bobsledding team in 3 months just imagine what you could do.
>>
This is the death of Women sports. The Olympics will just be men events and men on girl pills events.
>>
>>65131561
good

womens sports suck
>>
Didn't some tranny actually lose against a women in some type of MMA? The pills make men who are turning into women weaker, not stronger.
>>
>>65131603
>go to womens college soccer game
>bunch of 5'2 femlets slowly jogging around and flopping about
I have not played team soccer in 10 years but I was pretty sure I could slam some shots and still dribble circles around those cunts
>>
>>65131644
>be tranny
>stop taking pills because my transition is non normative
>rape women 24/7
>>
File: 123214123214123154.png (1MB, 1484x820px) Image search: [Google]
123214123214123154.png
1MB, 1484x820px
>Your 2016 Women's Olympic Basketball MVP
>>
File: China-kids-Reuters.jpg (35KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
China-kids-Reuters.jpg
35KB, 380x285px
This is going to be scary.

In China they offer rural parents money to take their children and train them to be athletes in academies from a young age. There they subject these kids to performance enhancing drugs.

I really wouldn't put it past them to force males to transition for the two year period before the Olympics so they can compete.
>>
Men are going to win the men's and women's events. Should be interesting to see how feminists handle this.
>>
Can't wait to see every woman record being broken by a tranny, the sjws heads will explode.
>>
The only way I can possibly tolerate living through this shit is if I live long enough to see the world collapse under the weight of its own insanity.

I mean these nutjobs are actually crazier than the ones with gender identity disorder at this point. I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>65131498
Are the men going to have to wear those panty things now?
>>
>>65132024
This
>>
I think Futurama did an episode about this.
>>
>>65131166
>the greatest decathlete of the 80s was a woman
>this is what liberals actually believe
>>
>>65133216

Yeah, it was Bender competing as a fembot in the Robot Olympics, from the land of Robonia (a place he didn't make up).
>>
>train as hard as you can to be a top class sprinter
>finish 4th in the Olympic finals
>chop your dick off in a tantrum
>break the womens world record
>>
>>65131648
m8 i played high school soccer and when I was in spain studying and playing pick up, i got invited to practice with the city's pro women team and ran circles around them
keep in mind i'd been 3 years removed from soccer and not in shape at all
at that moment, i realized women sucks at sports
>>
Can we get a few videos/ webbums as evidence of how shit women are at sports lads?
>>
>>65134127
Well, it looks like you don't even have to chop it off now. This is a huge incentive to do it
>>
Don't you guys see? Women's sport is already fucking pointless, but recently the upstarts have been getting ideas above their stations, so this is perfect, women's sport will be dead within a decade and we don't have to listen to dumb bitches cry about equal prize money and media coverage or any of that utter bullshit.

I hate trannies as much as the next normal human being but let's let them have this one, it's for the greater good.
>>
>>65134284
Or
Since they know women sports are pointless and fucking terrible to watch, they're subtly injecting men into it to create excitement and actual competition to boost women sports ratings and get the extra money from what previously would have been a dead market
>>
>>65134312

Possibly, we just have to stay wise to their tricks. If they try to reverse this decision after women's sports gain more traction we must rally against it.
>>
is this real? i dont care even if you get surgery, you are born in a way that gives competitive advantage. only way to make this fair is to allow women to take steroids.
>>
>Usain Bolt
>says he's "gender fluid"
>competes in all male and female races
>gets twice the gold medals
>>
>>65134259
Only have this
>>
>>65134996
Tired of just fucking trannies, Michael Phelps decides to become one. He wins 17 gold medals.
>>
File: women's basketball.webm (3MB, 390x298px) Image search: [Google]
women's basketball.webm
3MB, 390x298px
>>65134259
Not only does one of them score for the other team. The opponent doesn't realize it and then tries to score for the other team. The other team doesn't realize it either and tries to block their opponents from scoring against themselves.
>>
File: basketball.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
basketball.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>65134259
>>
>>65135443
>>65135140
If we only had footage of that USWNT vs USMNT U17 match which ended 9-2 in favor of the high schoolers
>>
>>65131166
Not that I have anything against transathletes competing, but wouldn't this allow male athletes to sneak into women's events and vice versa? I mean, what's to stop a sprinter or a swimmer from lying about being transgender if this gives him a better chance at a medal?
>>
>>65136459
>what's to stop a sprinter or a swimmer from lying about being transgender if this gives him a better chance at a medal?

Shame. Although everything is so progressive these days that I don't think anyone feels shameful about anything anymore.
>>
>>65135095
So I'm going to ask the question everyone wants to know. Which sports have the easiest entry with the lowest amount of skill with a very under developed pool of talent? Like obviously motocross is one but those are only Xgames golds. On the other hand I wouldn't want to fuck around with figure skating or something like downhill skiing with girls like Lindsey Vonn and Tina Maze as competition.
>>
>>65131498
she could get this dick any time
>>
I got a question for Europeans and American where trans rights are a thing. Can I use a women's bathroom without using hormones and I won't get in trouble if I say I identify as a woman even if I don't use hormones?
>>
>>65131351
No they don't. The only transgender fighter was on a 3rd rate circuit and eventually got btfo by a legit woman.
>>
>>65137008
In America, it depends where. In most places you'll likely get thrown out or a warning. In ultra liberal shit holes, you could get away with it.
>>
File: 1389448555345.gif (508KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1389448555345.gif
508KB, 219x219px
>>65131166
>the End of female Athletics
>>
>>65136706
Weightlifting.
>>
>>65137008
Only if you're dressed as a woman.
>>
>>65137653
>Russian worried about Athletics

Don't worry m8 you'll be banned anyway.
>>
So if I just pretend I'm trans I can win a gold medal? Awesome
>>
>>65136706
basically any meme winter olympic sport like skeleton and shit
>>
>>65134100
Won 5 gold medals too. Then he married Calculon and faked his death. What a rollercoaster of emotions that episode was.
>>
File: 1443635847919.jpg (77KB, 999x445px) Image search: [Google]
1443635847919.jpg
77KB, 999x445px
>human rights
>>
1. Those who transition from female to male are eligible to compete in the male category without restriction.

2. Those who transition from male to female are eligible to compete in the female category under the following conditions:

2.1. The athlete has declared that her gender identity is female. The declaration cannot be changed, for sporting purposes, for a minimum of four years.

2.2. The athlete must demonstrate that her total testosterone level in serum has been below 10 nmol/L for at least 12 months prior to her first competition (with the requirement for any longer period to be based on a confidential case-by-case evaluation, considering whether or not 12 months is a sufficient length of time to minimize any advantage in women's competition).

2.3. The athlete's total testosterone level in serum must remain below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category.

2.4. Compliance with these conditions may be monitored by testing. In the event of non-compliance, the athlete's eligibility for female competition will be suspended for 12 months.
>>
>>65138159
>The declaration cannot be changed, for sporting purposes, for a minimum of four years.
You can LITERALLY become trans just for 1 (ONE) Olympics
>>
File: 14464780819590.jpg (4KB, 220x172px) Image search: [Google]
14464780819590.jpg
4KB, 220x172px
2) Hyperandrogenism in female athletes

In response to the interim award dated 24 July 2015 in Chand v AFI and IAAF CAS 2014/A/3759, the IOC Consensus Meeting recommended:

· Rules should be in place for the protection of women in sport and the promotion of the principles of fair competition.

· The IAAF, with support from other International Federations, National Olympic Committees and other sports organisations, is encouraged to revert to CAS with arguments and evidence to support the reinstatement of its hyperandrogenism rules.

· To avoid discrimination, if not eligible for female competition the athlete should be eligible to compete in male competition.

Chand v AFI and IAAF CAS 2014/A/3759
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/award_internet.pdf

IOC says high testosterone women are men now. I can't laugh enough about this mess.
>>
So fed up of everything being changed just to suit queers and trannies. Think about straight white men for once.
>>
>>65131971

china gonna be fucking beast mode
>>
File: 1452958873938.jpg (230KB, 1014x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1452958873938.jpg
230KB, 1014x1014px
>>65138199
RARE
A
R
ERAR
>>
>>65138199
OH SHIT SOMEONE CALL ARGENTINA
>>
>>65138199
They are, they just made it was either for a straight white man to win at the olympics.
>>
In every single culture in its dying days there has been an surge of transgenders. A sign that a culture has lost its way and identity
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
mfw sjws celebrate men beating women
>>
Female hormones and anti androgens literally give you the strength of a woman.

Yes, trans could be bigger, but size doesn't make someone better but on a couple of sports.
>>
>>65131498
Dude. Thats a dying sport any hobo can enter it.

>>65131662
>banned for having testosterone over the limit
>>
>>65135443
>women

Hugging each other on the bench after the dumb bitch scores for the other team. It's okay anon, feel better! Jesus....
>>
>>65138648

Islam soon, brother. I am ready.
>>
>tfw at work we have been asked to start listening patients gender as Male female or other

RIP
>>
>>65138199
MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS
>no rly
>the end of female athletics
>>
Where does this shit stop lads? I don't think that the west can be realistically conquered by Islam, but is it too much to think that Russia could?

Is our descent into degeneracy and hedonism the beginning of the end of humanity or will we recover from this after some catastrophic future collapse?
>>
>>65131277
>I always roll my eyes at this sort of comment, but LIBERALS really are a fucked up sick SUB-species that should probably just be purged at this point.

*fixed
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 580x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 580x302px
>>65138199
http://youtu.be/0SjgYMLJW0k
>>
>not wanting to see women be completely destroyed by mentally ill men in literally every sport

It will be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>65143398
this desu you nerds hate fun?
>>
>>65136706
Any sort of xtreme sport that everyone circlejerked in the 90s
>>
>>65146473
Think summer olympics not 40 year olds riding skateboards in their parents' backyard.
>>
>>65136706
racewalking.
>>
File: 1432175429607.png (189KB, 364x652px) Image search: [Google]
1432175429607.png
189KB, 364x652px
>Not declaring you are a tranny
>Not joining olympics in whatever sport you like(team sport is easiest)
>Not fucking everything that moves in Olympic Village
>>
>one man dominates a particular olympic sport for years
>gets old and out of his prime
>becomes trans and proceeds to dominate women's version of sport for a decade
>>
File: 1451941630581.jpg (85KB, 426x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451941630581.jpg
85KB, 426x648px
>>65137248
>no advantage at all.
>all those years of training with testosterone don't mean anything if you just stop for 12 months.

shiggy diggy, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>65131648
The US women's soccer team that just won the world cup for girls regularly got beat by the US under16 men's team
>>
>>65137710
This is a very good option actually.
My idea was a team sport like soccer. The US womens Olympic team got crushed by a US mens U17 team. Any man that played competitively in high school or college would be able to walk on to any Olympic team.
>>
>>65155214
I'm 6'4" and played competitive volleyball in high school, women fucking suck at volleyball and I could definitely get on the Olympic team. I can get my head over the men's net which is 8 inches higher than the women's net. Would literally be able to block any hit and hit over any block straight down
>>
>>65155571
Yeah that is a good point too. Sports where physical size or strength are major advantages are the sports people should consider.
Would be interesting to see like a rowing team of "trannies" competing

The most enjoyable exploit of this rule would be to keep a full beard as well.
>>
I seriously doubt it. Look up the amt of weight women push up, the snatch and whatnot. I'm a fairly fit 200 lb man, 6'2, and I couldn't win in the 180 lb division. I'm in pic related, call me a fag, idc, but I have decent muscle tone.

Basketball is the answer. Only 1 woman could even touch the rim on the last women's team, whereas I'd say over half of all men over 6'0 who take it seriously can. I can. I can't dunk, but i can get my hand 10 foot, 8 inches off the ground with a flat footed jump. I would average 15 blocks per game. Also, my release ponit on my hook shot is also at 9-10 foot, so only Britney Griner would ever even be close to contesting it. A team of 14 year old studs would absolutely dominate women's basketball.

It's just a matter of physics. On any attack to the basket, I can finger roll it relatively easy. What woman could contest a finger roll? No one.
>>
>>65156517
meant for >>65155214
>>
>>65156517
Lived in North Jersey and played endless games of basketball. Have seen guys who were under 6ft really get air for some serious dunks.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.