[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Liverpool players would make it into Tottenham's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: liverpool.gif (46KB, 511x669px) Image search: [Google]
liverpool.gif
46KB, 511x669px
>>
Clyne, Firmino/Coutinho as one of the 3 attacking midfielders and probably Henderson as well.
>>
Lloris >> Mignolel
Moreno > Rose
Alderweireld >>> Sakho/Lovren
Vertonghen >>> Skrtel/Kolo
Clyne >> Walker
Lucas Leiva > Dier
Can > Dembele
Coutinho = Eriksen
Dele Alli = Firmino
Lamela >>> Henderson/Milner
(fit Sturridge) > Kane >>> Benteke/Origi

So 2 regularly.
4 if Firmino/Coutinho are on a good day.
5 is Sturridge is ACTUALLY fit (don't count on it).
>>
>>65045470
Also

Lucas Leiva under Klopp is the best destroyer DM in the EPL. He was okay-ish under Bodgers but he's been amazing in the past few months, a master of the tactical foul.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/11/stats-lucas-leiva-the-premier-leagues-top-tackler-so-far-this-season/
>>
>>65045470
Good list but I think Sakho is underrated
>>
>>65045470
>Can > Dembele

You're thinking about last season's Dembele. He's been fantastic this season, way better than Can.
>>
>>65045609
Absolutely not.

Dembele is just playing in a system which works, which is Pochettino's credit, in a season where top teams are underperforming.

Can was dross last season, he also improved massively under Klopp.

If Liverpoo could actualy FINISH and SCORE Can would have several assists and would be given more credit.
>>
>>65045470

Even Brazilian Liverpoo fans are delusional.
>>
>>65045552
>livershit fans actually believe this
>>
File: 1431454836034.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431454836034.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>65046104
>Brazilian Liverpoo fans
No such thing. I have no stake in Liverpoo whatsoever. They could be relegated tomorrow for all I care. I'll leave that to you ameribandwagoners.

Reminder that a disproportionate number of americasuals only like Tottenham because it had more games aired in the US than any other EPLel team in the past 5 years as part of their marketing strategy. Once a jew's pet, always a jew's pet.

>actually supporting a team because it was marketed towards you
Hahaha oh wow. You are literally southeast asian-tier. In short,
>tf
>tt
>od
>>
>>65045304
>How many sissy foot fairy faggots could replace the other divegrassing cocksuckers?

Who fucking cares, you dickless mongoloid?
>>
I'm no expert but why are people always bashing Can?

I think he did ok last season despite Brenda insisting on playing him at fullback. This season he's some real promise. Sure, he dwells in the ball too much sometimes but he is all over the place and isn't afraid to attempt the final pass. He's like 22? I think his upside is huge.
>>
>>65046186

jakes on you, I've been a Leicester supporter since October
>>
>>65046267
>I'm no expert but why are people always bashing Can?

I'm not bashing him, he has a lot of potential. I just think that Dembele is better right now.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 272x185px
>>65045470
>Lucas Leiva > Dier
>Can > Dembele
>Coutinho = Eriksen
>Dele Alli = Firmino
>Lamela >>> Henderson/Milner
>(fit Sturridge) > Kane >>> Benteke/Origi

You just kinda went off the rails there didnt ya
>>
>>65046186
spurs aren't too popular here desu. liverpool is muchmore popular.
>>
>>65046424
Still marketed to though with the dunkin donuts connection.
>>
>>65046424
This desu, American EPL fandom is basically:

Arsenal
United
POWER GAP
Chelsea
POWER GAP
Liverpool
Manchester City
Tottenham
>>
>>65046450

Liverpool is sponsored by Dunkin Donuts? I've seen a ton of their commercials and I never saw anything even remotely related to England or soccer, let alone Liverpool.
>>
>>65046453
Way more LFC than Chelsea. Solid otherwise.
>>
>>65046453

>no Everton

Thought they had an okay following because of the American connections?
>>
>>65046450
you're making shit up, momo
>>
>>65046477
>Thought they had an okay following because of the American connections?

Nah, they're basically invisible here. And what American connections, other than Howard?
>>
>>65046491
landycakes bruh
>>
isn't this the team where a bunch of crazed fans killed innocent people? how are they still allowed to have a team?
>>
>>65046466
Liverpool are owned by New Englanders and Dunkin Donuts for them is life. It makes sense.
>>
>>65046491

Howard, Donovan and McBride basically. Maybe their American fanbase was just a /sp/ meme like the Russian Leicester fans now.
>>
>>65046498

Oh right, I forgot Donovan played with them for a while. He played somewhere in Germany too, right?

>>65046511
>isn't this the team where a bunch of crazed fans killed innocent people? how are they still allowed to have a team?

A handful of their fans, out of literally millions. And they were banned from competing outside of England for about a decade (along with every other English team, which seems pretty unfair).
>>
>>65046529
it would make sense, but it doesn't actually happen. I've never seen a single Liverpool-specific advertisement
>>
>>65046511

They did it twice and got English clubs banned from Europe for a while, something they happily sang about with pride.
>>
>>65046529
It makes a lot of sense. Why don't they advertise it? I've never seen any indication that Liverpool and Dunkin Donuts are linked.

>Maybe their American fanbase was just a /sp/ meme like the Russian Leicester fans now.

It probably is, I've never met anyone who supports Everton.
>>
In southern California.
I see
Lelsea
Barcelona
Man u
arsenal
GAP
Bayern
Liverpool
GAP
PSG

You will rarely see any other teams then this. I don't think Ive ever seen someone wearing a spurs jersey to be desu
>>
>>65046564
>They did it twice

Heysel and.......?
>>
>>65046577

>PSG

Pure cancer. Might as well be Celtic fans (post-Sevco), empty titles.
>>
west ham are even better kitted out

Adrian>> mignolet
Byram <clyne
Reid>>> skrtel
Ogbonna>> lovren
Cresswell> moreno
Song=can
Kouyate=henderson
lanzini> firmino
Payet>>> coutinho
Valencia> lallana
Antonio> ibe
Sakho <<sturridge
>>
>>65046577
>You will rarely see any other teams then this. I don't think Ive ever seen someone wearing a spurs jersey to be desu

I saw a few Spurs fans in New York, and I've seen a couple people wearing Spurs gear here in DC. Maybe it depends on the city, when I was in Miami I never saw anyone other than Barca and Real fans.
>>
>>65046583

The 96 of course.

inb4
>the police are at fault for not stopping the violent crims from killing the innocents
>>
>>65046623
Hillsborough wasn't a murder though, it was an accident caused by police negligence and idiots in the crowd.

>hey this pen looks full I better keep pushing into it
>hey this pen looks full I better keep directing people into it
>hey this thing is full, maybe if I push forward it'll become less full
>the scousers are all packed in there, but let's put a few more in, what's the worst that could happen
>>
>>65046623
rupert murdoch please leave
>>
>>65046609
That's probably true. And
> real Madrid
Forgot to add them to the list. So many real fags everywhere
>>
>>65046647

You do realise if the police hadn't opened the gates the ticketless fans were about to crush people OUTSIDE the stadium? It was a horrible situation caused by scumbags trying to break into the ground. Damned if they did, damned if they didn't and still the 'fans' refuse to take even a tiny portion of the blame.
>>
>>65046691

>people break the law and trespass en masse
>police respond to the situation and don't make the perfect decisions in real time
>it's the police's fault when people die
>>
>>65046799
>report found police to blame
>south yorkshire police at the time where notorious for being absolute scum
not surprised it's an american standing up for police mistakes and cover ups
>>
>>96
>>
>>65046453
Spurs showing the NFL at the new White Hart Lane will boost their support by millions
>>
File: b0eN1lf.jpg (110KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
b0eN1lf.jpg
110KB, 600x793px
>>65046209
Steady
>>
>>65045638
Can has improved and he looks a very good player - but he hasn't been playing at the level of Dembele this season. You wouldn't replace Dembele with Can in Spurs' starting XI.

Neither Lucas over Dier - I do like Lucas, but Dier is more mobile and has a better physicality. And I'm not a Spurs fan.
>>
>>65045552
He's not a destroyer but I agree he is one of the better DM's in the league. Mainly because of his ball distribution + godlike defence.
>>
>>65046577
In Chicago (speaking only epl)
-Arsenal
-Liverpool
-Manchester City
-Chelsea
-Manchester United
-Tottenham
-Everton
-Random Smattering

Most fans have a specific pub they go to watch the games, with the slight exception being The Globe and AJ Hudsons, both of which have specific team bases they cater to. They do have a good mix of other fans as well.
>>
>>65046577
I saw a bloke in a City top when I was there but he might have been just another Manc lad taking his kids to Disneyland
>>
>>65046598
People only wear PSG jerseys because they look good
>>
File: 1443734753250.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1443734753250.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>65046608
>Payet>>> coutinho
agreed with the rest
>>
>>65045304
>>96 of them
>>
>>65046577
If you're in LA and you see an ajax kit, it's me.
>>
>>65057012
What
>>
>>65045552
He's great at timing jumps to win headers
>>
>People still unironically don't rate England's Brave Jordan Henderson.

Has nobody seen him play for a year and half? He's improved heaps. I'd say he's Liverpool's most important midfielder.
>>
>>65059976

Non-Liverpool fans never rate Henderson.
>>
>>65060306
he is good faggot
>>
>individual player comparison

Literally autism. It means nothing. All you need to know is that spurs are currently a better team.

Liverpool fan btw.
>>
>>65045304

Coutinho for sure and maybe clyne
>>
Liverpool FC beat Spurs last time they met so any Lpool player can start in a Spurs lineup.
>>
>>65061445
>Liverpool FC beat Spurs last time they met

"Liverpool wins 0-0!"

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34493617
>>
>>65059976
Would say he's one of the most underrated players in the premier league, he was suspended for the slippy g episode and crystanbul and livershit played pretty shit without him.

Not sure if he'd get into the spurs side because of the fact that alli, dembele and dier seems to work so well as the three in midfield but i'd say he's probably one of the best "do the dirty work/link defence and attack" centre mids in the PL, kinda like a much better version of James Milner desu cos he actually has decent technical ability.
>>
File: image.png (529KB, 537x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529KB, 537x848px
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.