[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the greatest of all time. I don't care if the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 26

File: tumblr_mlhf4aAkzS1r31inoo1_500.png (292KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlhf4aAkzS1r31inoo1_500.png
292KB, 480x360px
He's the greatest of all time. I don't care if the Packers lose this game. No QBs in history can do what he does. Give him Belichick and that system, and he's sitting on 4 titles right now, in half the time it took Thomas.

Just incredible.

As I type this, Larry Fitzgerald. WOW. See, that is an example of where Belichick wouldn't fuck up.
>>
>>64973154
This 100 percent. I'm not even sad now, I said the same thing to myself.
>>
>No QBs in history can do what he does
You mean lose games the refs hand you on a silver platter?
>>
Not happy we lost but we didn't get BTFO and we forced that shit into OT through a double miracle.

I have no complaints. Now someone kill Capers.
>>
>>64973767
>still blaming capers

Stop this meme, defense CLEARLY wasn't the problem this season
>>
>no QBs in history can throw games so fucking hard

You've got that right.
>>
So he can blindly chuck a ball and get lucky? Good for him.
You want to know the main difference between him and Brady? Brady is still in the playoffs.
>>
>>64973154
really, really likes women.
>>
>>64973561

> the refs hand you on a silver platter?

lmao 8 penalties on GB, 3 on AZ.
>>
Favre was better. If he got the ref help and the soft defenses Rodgers faces today he would've won like five or six Super Bowls.
>>
>>64973855
#SHOTSFIRED
>>
>>64973855
>get lucky
>it goes where its supposed to
>it happens twice on one drive
>It happens three times in one season
>lucky
Brady can't make that throw, especially not on the run.

He's useless without Edelmeme turning 3 yard catches into 30 yards. Complete system babby desu.
>shut down by the Dolphins
>>
>>64973855
Brady has the refs on his side though
>>
>>64973154
>1 superb owl
>1 NFC Championship

Yeah no OP, he's a beneficiary of playing in a division that's been historically terrible since he's been there, and even with a free trip to the playoffs handed to him every single year he's only managed 1 owl. He's not even in the discussion for GOAT, he's a whining manchild who will definitely cry about overtime rules in the post game, cap this.

Aaron Rodgers is good, but he's not even in the same discussion as true GOATs like Montana, Unitas, Brady, Manning, Elway, Favre, or even someone who never won an owl (Marino.) He's not even franchise GOAT.
>>
>GOAT
>can't win multiple super bowls
>>
>>64974344
what are you even talking about? The only QB who could make the throws he just did was John Elway.

The rest aren't even comparable to that physical talent.
>implying team victories belong to one player
>implying team victories decide who has the most physical talent and athleticism.
>>
File: 4810979821704.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
4810979821704.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>tfw Rodgers will never release his pent up frustrations on you
>tfw he will never pound your tight boy pussy with his 12 inch horse cock
>>
>>64973855
Well that and Brady fucks women.
>>
>>64974170
>Ball goes where its supposed to go
You mean downfield? Its called a hail mary for a reason retard.
>Things can't happen multiple times out of the ordinary
Good logic
>Brady can't make that throw
He doesn't need to cause he wins games without meme plays
>needs receivers to win
You got me there
>>
>>64974524

>Implying the physical capability to make a certian throw makes someone a GOAT

If this were the case Jeff George would be considered a GOAT since he had more arm talent than Rodgers ever had. Face it, he gets free playoffs every year and still can't get it done.
>>
>>64974635
>you mean downfield
yeah, the thing is most qb's would throw that very inaccurately. Either too far or too short, very few players can actually throw a catchable Hail Mary, retard.
>wins without meme plays
>their entire offense is meme plays
yeah...alright

>needs recievers to win
Yeah, the thing was, Rodgers was completing epic passes to literally whos. Something Brady HAS NEVER done.
Put Brady on the Packers and they don't even make the playoffs.
>>
>>64974748
>let me just compare a complete failure to a guy who wins in the NFL.

>free playoffs every year
This applies to so many teams.
>Patriots
>Colts (if theyre healthy)
come to mind immediately. Actually the NFC North put more playoff teams in than those conferences, lel
>>
File: 0837591837391.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0837591837391.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>64974572
I know that feel.
>>
>>64974980
Edelmen is a literal who. Welker is a literal who. The only two talented receivers Brady has ever thrown to are Gronkowski and Moss. James Jones is more talented than any wide receiver on New England right now.

You're a typical millenial babby who thinks because you say something is the best ever it is. You've been given plenty of great arguments against what you've said and your response is "hurrr durrr he throws a nice hail mary."
>>
>>64973154

One QB in history can do what he does? Maybe.. I think Young and Staubach played very similar games and had the same kind of tools.

Also he is not the best of all time. Getting a hail mary catch doesn't mean much. He did well to escape the pressure but that was a huge part luck, bad D and the WR making an amazing play.
>>
>>64974980
>Most QBs can't do that
Except Every QB can chuck a ball far
>Meme offense
The patriots are the anti meme
Brady turns literal who's into Goats, excluding Gronk, you're a booty blasted puckler and your tears are delicious
>>
>>64975180
>wins in the NFL
>Implying anyone in the NFC north has been good since he's been in the league
>Still only wins one owl.

He hasn't even accomplished as much as Russell Wilson in terms of winning you fucking autist. Rodgers is like #4 in this era at best, let alone all time. Brees, Manning and Brady all have much better claims than Rodgers.
>>
>>64975235

Edelmann is a far better receiver than Jones.

Edelmann knows that he shouldn't run his routes at a DB.

He also doesn't quit on routes.

Regardless, Gronk alone is better than janis/abadoodle/jones combined
>>
>>64975235
Don't worry about him friend, pay no mind to little faggots whose teams can't win in the playoffs.
>>
>>64975318

accurately, on one leg, while running?

literally no other QB in the league right now makes that throw.
>>
>>64975235
>Edelmen
>a literally who
lol no, hes a well established commodity who carries Tom to wins.

>Wes Welker
an effective receiver on two teams before concussions ruined his career.

You're a typical Brady idiot comparing established successful NFL recievers to a guy from training camp who caught 4 NFL passes this entire season. And you're doing it because you're butthurt at the truth.

Brady is a system babby on a team with a good system. He is not comparable to Rodgers, Favre or Elway. He is just not even in the same league with those guys, athletically speaking.
>>
>>64975398
The only reason the Packers were in that game was because of Lacey you retarded cuck
>>
>>64975417
>muh team wins
lol Im not even Packers fan. Im just arguing facts here.

Bradyfags are grasping at straws and getting BTFO.
They have to resort to m-m-muh team wins though!
>>
>>64975235
>Edelmen is a literal who.
Please stop.
>>
>>64975478
I'm not even a Gaytriots fan tbqh senpai. You're just a butthurt autist that your QB takes dick on and off the field. Stay mad fudge Packers fag, your meme throws couldn't save you from a better team, and Palmer's play > a meme mary. Even guys like Phillip Rivers and Cam Newton did a lot more with less this year.
>>
>>64975478

Brady is the best motivator/leader in league history in my eyes though.

But athletically, true.
>>
>>64975474
>Accurately
You mean within a 15 square yard area where the receiver has a solid 10 second period to get into position?
>>
>>64975235
>James Jones
You do realize two NFL teams cut him from their roster, paid him money to leave, before the Packers picked him back off the scrap heap
>>
File: 1453006826542.jpg (24KB, 277x434px) Image search: [Google]
1453006826542.jpg
24KB, 277x434px
>>
>>64975590
To be fair, every receiver in a good offensive system that doesn't put up numbers elsewhere could have been literally whos their whole NFL careers if they never played for the Pats/Pack
>>
>>64975590
Edelman was a literal who until Brasdy made him good, he's only played on the pats he was a fucking QB in college paco, go eat some tacos
>>
>>64975235
literal who based on what, their draft position? fact is edelmen always gets open and gronk is the biggest fucking security blanket in the nfl. by your logic tom brady is a literal who because he was drafted in the 6th round. he just benefits from the system. i'm glad we agree on that.
>>
>>64975741
>not posting Cuba gooding jr as the ref in Rat Race fucking up the coin flip
>not even original material
Lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>64975733
Cam does more with Ted Ginn Jr
>>
>>64975692
>my QB
hes not my QB, he's just the best QB in the league from an athletic standpoint.

>>64975699
Manning and Brady do not compare. Their strength is in a different area of the game. They work their systems and schemes very effectively, thats their strength.

Comparing them to Rodgers is moronic to say the least. There is no comparison to be made.
Brady vs Manning for best field managing QB. Thats their only legitimate comparison.

When you start pretending either one could do what Rodgers does physically and with the lack of talent around him, you just look like an idiot fanboy.
>>
>>64975940
>Edelman always gets open
Have you ever played Football you faggot?
Do you know how playcalling works? He's a good receiver because Brady puts him and the ball where they need to go
>>
File: CY5SLWfVAAALKdM.jpg (67KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
CY5SLWfVAAALKdM.jpg
67KB, 599x600px
>>64973154
calvin johnson should go to packers
>>
>>64975782
Maybe they were "literally whos" before, but Edelman is now one of the best slots receivers in the game, and you would be a casual or an idiot to say otherwise.

>>64975908
That's like saying the Ben made AB, faggot. Edelman and AB practiced fucking hard to get there.

Brady might have helped, I agree, but he didn't gave him that quickness and elusiveness after the catch.
>>
>>64976051
What does he do physically you retard?
Chuck balls into open fields hoping a receiver gets them?
Physically loses big games all the time?
Physically takes cock in the as?
And we all know you're a puckers fan, you don't need to hide your shame here, it's an anonymous image board.
>>
>>64976064
yep, you can't argue with flawless logic. edelman always gets seperation and has a lot of speed. it's nothing brady does. brady is just a system babby with a great coach. years will pass, his stats will be analyzed and it will prove he's overrated. tom brady's stats are mediocre when he's not throwing to hall of fame talent like gronk and moss. FACT. brady's accomplishments won't stand the test of time and rightfully so. shitriot "fans" always throw their entire team under the bus and don't give credit where it's due. gronk is that entire offense yet shitriot "fans" think brady is the goat. awful fan base
>>
>>64976051
So your argument is two plays completed that literally can only work if the defense breaks down and makes mistakes. K.

I guess based on your argument since Cam Newton has more arm talent, is faster, tougher to bring down and had even less talent at wide receiver this year yet played considerably better than gayboy he's the eternal GOAT.
>>
>>64976064
Then why did Brady struggled without him, dipshit?
>>
>>64976139
He's 46th in the league in yards after catch you uneducated fucking retard, learn stuff before you post your stupid nonsense
>>
>>64976195

Entire offensive line injured. It was actually when Dion Lewis got hurt and their O-line died that the offense started struggling. Dion Lewis made that offense go at it's peak and they've missed him all year. It literally doesn't matter who plays in the slot in New England, Welker was a bum in Miami and only had a good career because Brady and Manning. Same for Edelmen.
>>
>>64976179

stop listening to your moron dad and other brothers
>>
>>64976179
Did I say that Edelman isn't good?
Tell me, do you think he'd do as well on the 9ers? No he wouldn't, they're both good players, and they work well together, but No quarterbacks can hit Edelman right where he needs it like Brady does faggot.
>>
>>64976272
Maybe because he missed games because he was injured?
Maybe because your stupid ranking includes RBs? (which always have better YAC because they usually come out of the backfield).

At least try, fucker.
>>
File: v4201.jpg (463KB, 1282x1680px) Image search: [Google]
v4201.jpg
463KB, 1282x1680px
>>64974574
>Brady fucks women
Who have fucked black men.
>>
>>64976195
>Why did Brtady struggle without him
Except he didn't retard, his only "bad" games were against the Dolphins and Jets, the Jets have an actual good defense, and everyone has a bad game once in a while, especially against division rivals, I don't fucking care what you think, if Brady loses his Top receiver he won't do as well, he still did good, but not as well
>>
>>64976351
Are you seriously implying that Edelman isn't important in the passing game for Brady? He dropped two and still got 10 catches today. What the fuck?
>>
>>64976429
>Missed games because he was injured
That doesn't affect it ese
>Includes RBs
Edelman catches checkdowns all day fuccboi
ASre the tacos polluting your fragile mind?
>>
>>64976545
Why didn't he struggle in the other games vs. the Dolphins and the Jets?

And Gronk is the top receiver, easily, even if he play TE.
>>
>>64973154
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas.

He doesn't have Belichick. He doesn't have New England. Thomas Edward Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>
>>64975478
Wes Welker was decent with the Dolphins and Broncos. He was the literal GOAT possession slot receiver with the Patriots.
>>
QB's that had better years with similar talent at WR this year:

Phillip Rivers
Kirk Cousins
Cam Newton
Tom Brady
Blake Bortels
Russell Wilson (led NFL in Passer rating believe it or not)
Josh McCown

Aaron Rodgers was literally 15th in Passer Rating this year. He had a 0.4 better passer rating than Jay Cutler who was throwing to Mark Mariani and Josh Bellamy all year. You're a fucking retard if you call him GOAT.
>>
>>64976593
No one's implying he's not important you retard, he's saying there were many contributing factors, nice projecting though you smug little spic
>>
File: FTP.webm (565KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FTP.webm
565KB, 320x240px
>>64973154
>>
>>64974170
>He's useless without Edelmeme
You do know he was winning superbowls when Edelman was in middle school, right?
>>
>Give him Belichick and that system, and he's sitting on 4 titles right now, in half the time it took Thomas.
That applies to Peyton, Brees, Ben, Romo, Matt Ryan, and Palmer as well.
>>
How many QB'S have thrown 2 hail Mary's in 1 season and sexual orientation is still highly questionable? Fuck off faggot the GOAT didn't lose tonight the rest of the Packers did
>>
>>64976471
It's just a stupid picture fag.
>>
File: chuchi.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chuchi.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
>>64973767
>we
>>
>>64976639
#1 Those games were at home
#2 Better O Line
# 3 Healthy Lewis
#4 Edelman wasn't a big impact in the Jets game
#5 He's still one of Brady's better targets, no one's saying he's not
#6 You smell like cumin and sweat
>>
You now know Aaron Rodgers had a QB rating 7 points lower than Tyrod Taylor this year.
>>
>>64976800
Go to bed Tom
>>
>>64976000
Checkd and Rodgers would love Ginn, there is no healthy reciever on the team that could get behind CBs and Safeties. Rodgers would do as much or more with Ginn. Cam also has an elite TE
>>
Aaron Rodgers averaged 239 yards passing per game this year.
>>
>>64976754
Nah, Peyton is Shit, Brees is okay, Rapist needs elite D, Lol, What, and maybe.
>>
>>64975577
>resort
Dafuq? Literally the only thing that matters is "can you win a superbowl?" Brady will have done it more than anyone two games from now, and 5 times as often as Rodgers.
>>
>>64976816
Who gives a fuck about passer rating anymore anyways. Favre's passer rating is like 86 or something. Montana's is like 92. This is a passing babby league now.
>>
>>64976880
Wow that's embarassing, and people still claim he's GOAT. Maybe GOAT at sucking dicks.
>>
>>64976804
I own stock in the Packers. So yes WE you fucking faggot.
>>
>>64976816
>When you realize TT has
>Sammy Watkins
>McCoy
>Charles Clay
>A real OL
>>
>everyone masturbating over Rodgers "down" year
>still a coinflip away from the nfc championship game, stellar TD/INT ratio with eddie "350lb" lacy as the most talented player around him

face it bros, he's fucking magic
>>
>>64976944
LMAO
>>
File: 1376707908377.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1376707908377.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>64976944
>paying for a piece of paper with no legal claim over ownership in any capacity of the Green Bay Packers
>>
>>64976944
>we
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>64973154
Blindly throw a ball into the end zone. Wow,
No ones ever been able to do that before.

I can hit a golf ball into the ocean. I'm Tiger Woods
>>
>>64976970
No one's saying he's bad, we're saying he's not Goat, and it's easy to not throw interceptions when you go 3 ad out every time
>>
>>64975235
Edelman is the best WR in the game.
>>
>>64976884
I forgot Rivers like an idiot, but those guys are all the best QBs in the NFL and all of them are entirely super bowl capable. But, memes and all that.
>>
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/seasontype/2

>Rodgers is GOAT.
>>
>>64976960
And Tom Brady had
>revolving door of receivers, even resorting to James White, a running back, as a receiver
>no running backs whatsoever
>revolving door of OL, which was comprised of >50% rookies most of the time
Yet still was number 4 in passer rating, 11 places higher than Erin "I really really like girls" Rodgers.
>>
All bullshit and joking aside, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are a lot more likable than Tom Baby and the Pabst.

i.e. phags like >>64973855

Wish it had been the Pats that lost today.

GG Aaron "I really, really like women" Fudge Packer Rodgers.
>>
>>64976682

Wasn't Welker almost exclusively a special teams player with the Dolphins?
>>
>>64977063
>Matt Ryan is Super Bowl capable
Just stop
>>
>>64977066

>2015
>all time

did we all just turn 1 years old? :^)
>>
>>64977069
yeah but you forget the cupcake schedule
>>
>>64977069
>>64977096

HIVEMIND

BURN THE WITCHES
>>
>>64976913
It is relevant when you're comparing someone to their current peers. You cannot compare eras based off of it but you can compare current players. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>64977096
>They're more likable
Why? Cause they don't win games against your shit team fuccboi
>>
>>64977099
Flacco won a Super Bowl and Ryan is better than he is.
>>
>>64977012
>being retarded
>>
>>64977069
Sorry, you're right senpai, Rodgers had Gronk too so he should have finished #1 in every QB stat imaginable
>>
>>64977098
Idk but he had 67 catches the year before he came to the Pats.
>>
>>64977096
>likable
You're like this fag I met who thinks Tom Brady is a media whore. HE LITERALLY SAYS NOTHING TO ANYBODY AND PLAYS THE NEUTRAL GROUND CONSTANTLY

>>64977126
It's not hivemind when that's his nickname, newfag
>>
>>64976884
peyton and brees were great just a few years ago, age is catching up, but both still would have won more in their prime.

the only reason the steelers are in the playoffs right now is because of ben, he would have also won more championships with belichick's system. Carson would probably have won more, too.
>>
>>64977143
>Ryan is better than Flacco
What do you base that on? His ability to give it to Julio or Freeman?
>>
He's consistently overthrown receivers and missed plays all season. He's good, but he's not GOAT. Not even close.

Not while Brady still plays.
>>
>>64977121
Oh, right! I forgot about the
>bears
>chiefs
>niners
>rams
>chargers
>lions (LOSS, ROFLMAO)
>vikins
>bears and lions again
>>
>>64973154

>top 4 WRs out
>top TE out
>top RB is a fat slow fuck
>coach is a retarded fat fuck
>defense loses games over and over again
>still has highest passer rating of all time

He is freaking BOAT, look at that garbage "talent" around him. Jeff Janis? Jared Abberdaris? Who the fuck? Richard Rodgers? Who the fuck?
>>
>>64977129
I wasn't really even comparing anyone to each other. It was more me being annoyed when I saw Tyrod Taylor had a rating over 100. When I first started watching that was a really impressive rating now half the qbs's can do that.
>>
>>64977239

>shitty practice squad WR runs wrong route
>Rodgers throws it due to timing routes
>looks like a bad throw, in reality the WR is a dumb useless shit

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>64977204
Peyton is shit in the playoffs, please don't make me pull up the copypasta. Brees is good, but come on, he's not as good as Brady.
And yeah, I'm sure the Steelers success has nothing to do with their receiving corp
>>
>>64977170
Only newfags call other people newfags :^(

y u so angry patsfag, show me on the doll where tom brabby didnt touch you
>>
I don't understand not going for 2 if you're GB

You got a chance to win the game from the 2 yard line

But instead you rather hope for a coin toss and drive the ball most likely 80 yards.
>>
>>64977028
How is this possible? He's a manlet.
>>
>>64977248
Truly the Steve Young of his era

>get handed a great team by a GOAT
>take years to finally win a championship
>1 and done the rest of your career in the playoffs
>b-b-but muh QB rating
>>
>>64977283
Are you saying Rodgers is too Autistic to put a ball where it needs to go? I saw Fitz completely miss a ball tonight, didn't even turn around, but he's shit too
>>
>>64977356
Lmao, never thought of it this way, it's true
>>
>>64977341

because people don't usually play real games like madden

(other than that last GB TD drive)
>>
>>64977239
That hail mary was pretty dope you have to admit
>>
>>64977165
Let me tell you a little story
>once there was a big slow quarterback named Drew Bledsoe
>franchise qb
>everyone loved this oaf
>pulled early leads all the time only to choke late in the game to lose
>2001
>everyone in NE says Bledsoe is great, just needs better weapons
>Bledsoe loses the first game
>throws the second and goes out on injury
>in comes some young plucky qb, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady
>leads an unremarkable team to an 11-5 season
>becomes the youngest qb to win a superbowl
>>
>>64977291
>Only newfags call other people newfags :^(
literally the rubber-glue meme

fuck off
>>
>>64977255
yeah the rules are pretty shit. Which is why when Rodgers got shit on by Denver's defense I dismissed his GOATness.

I always root for the defensive teams when I'm neutral because of this
>>
>>64977465
Did you snack on lead paint chips as a child?
>>
>>64977455
Sometimes you have to play Madden ball to get a win if you have clearly the inferior team (GB)...

GB's Defense has costed them their season in OT in back to back seasons, after seeing Rodgers convert a 4th and 20 and another HM i like my chances with A-God on the 2yd line in a do or die play for the win over counting on that GB Defense to get a stop
>>
>>64977565
Do you dispute the validity of the story??
>>
>>64977069

>Edelman
>Amendola
>Gronkowski

>a defense that quietly ranks top 10 in nearly every defensive category
>>
>>64974224
Somebody didn't watch the game today.
>>
>>64977581

Oh, I agree.

I'm just saying, it is what it is.

When you have all the momentum in the world like that, you fucking go for it do or die.
>>
File: gip.jpg (32KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gip.jpg
32KB, 480x270px
>>64977589
You are attempting to compare situations that are not comparable slugger, try again
>>
>>64977393

the fuck you on about. Every reciever fucks up once in a while. The Packers recieving corp this year was consistently underperforming. They gave up on routes, timed incorrectly, ran into dbs, and were statistically one, if not THE, slowest corps in the nfl. No one could make the 40-yard dash in like 4.50s or somethig like that. Defenses aftee Denver were playing man-to-man like 70-80% of the time agaisnt them cause there was no real matchup threat. No quickness, no speed, no size. Plus let's not even get started with how inconsistent and ineffective the running game was. They had to start cobbas a rb because of how shit their starting rbs were.
>>
>>64977627
>Edelman
2nd rate receiver made great by working with Brady
>Amendola
A literally who who's more prone to injury than a crystal wine glass at a sorority girl's wedding
>Gronkowski
A misfit Belichick saw the value in to sculpt the tight end to model all tight ends of the future

>defense blah blah blah
Belichick dropped two pro-bowler tight ends in favor of using homegrown cheap young guys

These players are good, but they're mostly good BECAUSE of Brady
>>
>>64977693
I'm not comparing anything. I'm telling you that Brady wins. It doesn't matter who his receivers are. His attitude and leadership more than anything make him a winner when Rodgers can only throw HMs.
>>
>>64977777
>>
>>64977755
Can i see those statistics?
>>
>>64977356
Honestly for having great qbs for the past 20+ years the packers have been pretty disappointing.
>>
>>64977764
You mean Corners not TEs
>>
File: 1441334692525.jpg (255KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1441334692525.jpg
255KB, 1162x850px
Is he playing in the pro bowl?
A team with
>Groinski
>Rodgers
>Fitizengerald
>>
>>64976179
Brady was winning Super Bowls when Edelman was in diapers, kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>64977764
I think it's hilarious Browner was PFF's worst corner this year I think, and the Pats secondary was somehow rated the best.
>>
>>64977848
>thinks Rob Gronkowski is a corner
And you call me an idiot
>>
>>64977898
Well Gronk and Fitzgerald will be in the super bowl so they arent going to the pro bowl
>>
File: 1292907456963.jpg (57KB, 392x352px) Image search: [Google]
1292907456963.jpg
57KB, 392x352px
G.O.A.T.
>Literally not
>He's a pussy ass bitch
>Dan Marino could still whip his ass and he played when QB's wouldn't get flagged if a defender touched their helmet.
>tl;dr: If Rodgers played 20 years ago he would have been out of the NFL 19 years ago.
>>
File: Snapchat-5089481523907028962.jpg (390KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5089481523907028962.jpg
390KB, 1440x2392px
COMING UP NEXT: DOMESTIC ABUSE
>armyfag visiting Phoenix btw

>TRAVELING OVER 1000 MIKES TO WATCH THE GREEN MEME MACHINE LOSE
>>
>>64977794
Brady has had some ridiculous defenses as well and Belicheck is a much better coach than McCarthy. You can't prove that Brady is significantly better than Rodgers champ
>>
>>64973905
2 out of those 3 penalties were scoring plays nooblet.
>>
GOAT
>rodgers and not nice hands larry.

by my count, NHL is 2-0 in playoff games v. godgers.
>>
>>64977812

pretty sure you can find them on google. Or, you know,you could have watched the games.
>>
>>64977286
yeah because antonio brown/the steelers offense as a whole was putting up so many yards with vick/jones instead of ben.

ben makes those receivers good, not the other way around, friend.
>>
>>64976471
wtf, are his legs shopped?
>>
>>64977934
When did they drop Gronk?
>>
File: 1343404965154.jpg (28KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1343404965154.jpg
28KB, 407x407px
>>64974344
>Historically terrible
>Not the NFC South or NFC West pre-Carroll/Hrbaugh, nor NFC East
>the fuck you saying?
>>
>things just went our way the last 20 times

XDDDDD
>>
>>64978025
Really I looked on google, and I'm not going off your baseless assumptions, cause it's quite clear they looked bad cause a shit QB was throwing to them
>>
>>64978030
>replacing a good QB with garbage affects the production of the receivers.

Wow, so insightful!
>>
>>64977985
>You can't prove that Brady is significantly better than Rodgers champ
There is literally only one game that counts.
>>
>>64978069
Do you know what a cornerback is?
>>
File: 1412052850311.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
1412052850311.gif
2MB, 200x145px
Imagine if Rodgers had Belicheat as coach.
>>
>>64975377
>Manning
If and only if GOAT means greatest of all regular season.
>Osweiller takes over in 2nd, beats Pitt senseless.
>>
>>64978126
This desu
>>
>>64978097

You sure as hell didn't try very hard

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000582319/article/next-gen-stats-slow-wrs-behind-packers-woes
>>
Rodgers is the most overrated QB in football, especially this year.

Brady is hands down the GOAT.He's reached the AFC Championship Game 10 times out of his 14 complete seasons - 71% of his career, he's commanded a top-4 team. If he goes to the Super Bowl this year, he'll have been in one for 50% of his career. If he wins, he will have won 10% of all Super Bowls ever.
>>
>>64978122
Do you know what dropped means?
It would make a lot more sense if you were referring to Browner and Revis, two pro bowlers who actually got dropped
>>
>>64978103
Kek, thanks for proving my point, when there's more talent around you = easier to get there
>>
>>64978097

>"The Packers rank dead last among 32 teams in average 40-yard dash time for the top three receivers and No. 1 tight end, per ESPN.com's Rob Demovsky."

Brady would look worse. He's so used to elite quickness and releasing the ball immediately plus he himself is too slow to scramble long enough to wait until one of these lards gets open.
>>
>>64978162
I stand corrected, but you're still a faggot and Rodgers still lost today.
>>
>>64978166

They should just rename the AFC championship the Brady Bowl.
>>
>>64978100
>ben doesnt lose any production w/o antonio, but when ben is out, brown suddenly is quiet.

I can help you learn more about the NFL, if you'd like.
>>
>>64978223

y-you too?
>>
File: 1413156368248.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1413156368248.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>64978166
>>
>>64978209
>proving my point
Brady has had the least consistent "talent around him" than any franchise qb in history.
>>
>>64978166
Remember when everybody tried to drag Brady down just to make Manning the #1 QB those few years? Brady made it impossible for even mental gymnastics to continue at that.

Now they have to try and compare him to a guy 6 years younger than him who is out of the playoffs while brady is still in and who lost to the same seahawks that brady beat last years. It's fucking hilarious.

It's so hard not to root for the pats with these legions of cockroaches always trying to bring them down.
>>
>>64978226

Because he's a good quarterback. His stats aren't completely reliant on Brown. Whereas as a wide receiver Browns stats are reliant on who is throwing him the ball.
>>
>>64977519
I can feel the anger, yes yes let the butthurt take control
>>
>>64978224
Australia does it again! Comedy Gold!
>>
>>64978281
It is ridiculous. I feel like some people won't fully realize until how amazing he is until years after his and his contemporaries careers are over.
>>
>>64978285
so, we agree ben is good regardless of who is catching the passes?

because that was my initial point
>>
>>64978281

No, everyone knows that Brady is great. But he has been blessed with so much AROUND him.

If you give the eye test it is clear that Rodgers is better, and that's all there is to it.

And I'm a huge Brady fan, I think he's GOAT. But Rodgers is BOAT.
>>
>>64978276
Saying that over and over again doesn't make it true, Brady has had several elite players over the years and some great defenses and elite coaching throughout.
>>
>>64978415

I never said Ben wasn't good.
>>
>>64978436
Rodgers was HANDED an elite team and couldn't get it done. You're the one saying goat goat goat with nothing to back it up, faggot.

4 rings.
>>
>>64978480

What are you smoking? The Packers defense in 2008-09 was garbage.

The only year without a trash defense was 2010 and look what happened.
>>
>>64978434
>If you give the eye test it is clear that Rodgers is better, and that's all there is to it.

wtf is this supposed mean?
you cant objectively say this because numbers prove otherwise.

>b-but i-if Rodgers was 8 ft tall and 500 lbs he'd dominate the league

that's literally what you sound like
so no you're completely factually wrong
>>
>>64978434
I can respect the argument when it is framed this way.
>>
>>64975478
>>64975590
>>64977028
>>64975940
who was edelman before going to NE? fucking nobody. Brady made him what he is today.
>>
I'm more mad at shields for dropping 3 ints than anything else that transpired, tbqh senpai
>>
>>64978394
The league will be a lesser place when he retires.
>>
>>64978434
> But he has been blessed with so much AROUND him.

More like he makes everyone else around him so much better. Seriously, what is all of this talent around him and how is it so much better than any other good QB?
>>
>>64978578

Gronk is worth 3 average receivers, honestly.
>>
>>64978519
In 2009 the defense was ranked 7 overall. Patriots are currently 10 overall in defense. They were 8 overall defense last year (World Champions)

2010 Packers were fucking TWO overall in defense. Are you saying Rodgers is so bad that he needs a top two defense to win a superbowl? You're proving my point, faggot.
>>
>>64978592
Gronk is great. No doubt. WHEN he's healthy. But it's not like Brady has had him his entire career either. So Gronk didn't make Brady.
>>
>>64978644

Nah, I'm not saying that.

Just to say he hasn't had elite talent is being disingenuous.

However, his ability to focus his team and motivate them to succeed is unmatched in the league (and probably the history of the league)
>>
>>64978686
Serious question: has there ever been a top QB that has not had some elite receiving talent? Of all the top QB's, Brady has hands down done the most with the least.
>>
File: 1438107500846.webm (247KB, 464x434px) Image search: [Google]
1438107500846.webm
247KB, 464x434px
>mfw refs miss PI after PI after PI
>>
>>64978765
>has there ever been a top QB that has not had some elite receiving talent?
Nope. Receiving core shouldn't even be a line of argument unless the team is stacked as in Gronk+Moss+Brandon Marshall all at once.
>>
>>64978787
Moss was known before Brady, but wasn't GOAT until Thomas.
>>
>>64978525

What the fuck are you talking about?

>>64978578

Lol are you serious? Greatest coach of all time. Greatest WR of all time. Greatest TE of all time. Great defenses in Super Bowl winning years.

>>64978608

2009 Packers was a mirage. They sucked. They got obliterated in the playoff game and might as well have not been on the field.

Put Rodgers on the 01-06 Pats and he wins as many, probably more, SBs. Rodgers is just another level.

Fucking connections errors.
>>
File: 1412737324934.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1412737324934.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>64978784

>"miss"
>>
>>64978834
>Rodgers is just another level.
Prove it.
>>
>>64978474
all of my posts were because of some (american flag) posts claiming ben is only successful because of good defense and good receivers. Those guys apparently dont think ben is good.
>>
>>64978834
>Put Rodgers on the 01-06 Pats and he wins as many, probably more, SBs. Rodgers is just another level.

Again this is all conjecture with no observable facts or evidence. You're literraly basing your entire argument on assumptions,

>b-b-but what if..

Just stop. Please
>>
>>64978823
I'm not implying Brady every had an arsenal so stacked that it would be worthy of mention.
>>
>>64978894
You're implying Moss is GOAT. He's only GOAT because of Brady, not on his own.
>>
>>64978865

Eye test, passer rating, YPA, YPA+, TD%, TD%+, INT%, INT%+

Oh that's right all you have is
>muh rings
argument.

I already said Brady is the GOAT, what more do you retards want?
>>
>>64978869
What if the Moon was made of ribs would you eat it then?
>>
>>64978925
>regular season stats

you should be comparing him to manning and not rodgers then dumbfuck
>>
>>64978925
An elite qb is more than the ability to perform. It's about the ability to perform under pressure. Tom Brady is better at that than anyone ever.
>>
>>64978949
>>64978971

>moving goalposts

You ask for objective stats, I give them, then you change it up.

It's just sad. You would have so much more credibility if you would just admit it. EVERYONE else can SEE the Rodgers is better but admit the Brady is the GOAT. Why can't you? Your homerism is absurd.
>>
>>64977589
actually the patriots were led to victory by bernie kukar
>>
The Packers have been on the recieving end of 2 of some of the worst losses I have seen in years.
>>
>>64978992
>arguing about who is better
>count stats
>doesnt count postseason wins or rings

nice argument
>>
>>64978992
You gave literally nothing. You told me stats that you think are better and poo-pooed the most important one.
>>
>>64979021

Don't forget 4th and 26, the 2007 Favre INT, the 2009 no-called facemask OT loss, the 2013 FG that went between the arms of a defender, the 2014 Seahawks disaster, and this 2015 disaster. It's insane.
>>
>>64977640
Or any game this season
>>
>>64979000
>implying refs were always as bad as they are now
fuck off, meme maker
>>
>>64979048
And everyone wonders why I'm so cynical.
>>
>>64979038
>>64979033

>gave objective stats
>"lel you gave nothing"
>"lel only rings matter XD"
>Trent Dilfer is better than Peyton Manning amirite?

You idiots are clueless. I love Brady, I love Belichick, Brady is GOAT, but you morons make me hate the fanbase. Just fucking admit that Brady isn't the BEST of all time and people wouldn't hate you idiots.
>>
File: 034 - SvdTRaP.jpg (96KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
034 - SvdTRaP.jpg
96KB, 400x505px
>>64979021
>>64979048
>>
Can't believe the ruling on fitz's "catch" is different than the ruling on dez's non-catch, they were exactly the same situation. Dez looked even closer to having made a football move than fitz did.

fucking hacks, all of em
>>
>>64979072
>gave objective stats
WHICH ONES!? GIVE ME THE FUCKING STATS YOU CUNT

>rings matter
>blah blah better than pey pey
Yes, Eli is objectively better than Peyton. He won more superbowls.
>>
>>64979072
>"lel only rings matter XD"
never said this at all. but even if you dont count the rings brady's numbers aren't that far behind your cherrypicked stats and his rings just put him way above rodgers
>even comparing brady to dilfer
this shows you know nothing about football
>>
>>64979115

>WHICH ONES!? GIVE ME THE FUCKING STATS YOU CUNT

I don't know how you can be so blind and or stupid. >>64978925
>>
>>64979134

>cherrypicked stats
>passer rating, YPA, YPA+, TD%, TD%+, INT%, INT%+
>cherrypicked stats

I'm done, you idiots are useless. I list every relevant stat and you call it cherrypicking. Fuck off and die you underage faggot.
>>
But is he a bottom or a top?
>>
>>64979147
>gaydgers fag resorts to insults and gives up

just like rodgers amirite?
kek
>>
They say I'm the greatest of all time and I say Who? And they say You, and I say Naw, give that title to the late and great DJ Screw
>>
File: 1417231603636.gif (313KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1417231603636.gif
313KB, 200x150px
Brady
Rating+ 117
Y/A+ 109
TD%+ 115
INT%+ 116

Rodgers
Rating+ 124
Y/A+ 119
TD%+ 121
INT%+ 119
>>
>>64979147
>still no postseason numbers
>doesnt count rings
>every relevant stat

please go back to bed erin
>>
the fix is in. the powers-that-be don't care to see rodgers in the superbowl. they want seattle there as a repeat to try to make up for losing last year.
for the other side, they want a rematch of either the seattle/denver or seattle/pats bowls.
>>
>>64979135
>INT%
>YPA
>TD%
Oh, I'm so fucking sorry. Julian Edelman is the greatest QB of all time, because his INT% is zero, his YPA is 51 and his TD% is 100.

Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>64978834

>Greatest coach of all time.
How good was he before Brady? Do you knock down Montana for playing under Bill Walsh? How about coaches like Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Paul Brown, George Halas, Tom Landry or Chuck Noll?

>Greatest WR of all time.
Who? A past-his-prime 30 year old Moss? The same guy that had averaged just 50 receptions, 775 receiving yards and 8 TD's a season in his three seasons prior to joining the Pats?

>Greatest TE of all time.
Potentially, he still has time left in his career, but I'm not gonna bullshit say Gronk isn't great. That said, they've only played 88 games together, including playoffs. Brady has played a total of 254 games. That means they've only been together for the last third of Brady's career, since Brady was 33.

>Great defenses in Super Bowl winning years.
Overrated statement. Nearly every Super Bowl winning team has had a defense that was playing great. Let's take a closer look at the defenses Brady and Manning had over their first 24 playoff games:

Peyton Manning's Defense:
>8004 yards allowed (333.5 ypg)
>482 points allowed (20 ppg)
>37 turn overs

Tom Brady's Defense:
>8114 yards allowed (338 ypg)
>475 points allowed (19.7 ppg)
>44 turn overs
>>
>>64979260
>b-but muh deflator asterisk rings
>>
File: 1395213963307.jpg (60KB, 609x676px) Image search: [Google]
1395213963307.jpg
60KB, 609x676px
>>64979260

>spends all thread trashing stats
>"hey look guys stats prove it!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>64979292
What stats have I been thrashing?
>>
>>64979260

>throwing BB, Moss, Gronk, and your defense under the bus all for defending Brady

pretty low desu senpai
>>
>>64978834
>Greatest coach of all time
Not saying he isn't, but without Brady he wouldn't be
>Greatest WR of all time
You're stretching the fuck out of this and you know it. Moss is the 3rd best all time, 2nd at the most. No way in hell is he better than Rice. And anyways, Brady had him for a year and a half and he was well past his prime.
>Greatest TE of all time
Not yet, but possibly. Still, only had him for a third of his career
>Great defenses in Super Bowl winning years
Pretty good defenses in Super Bowl winning years, but every D of this century to win a SB has been top 10 other than the Saints
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.