[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come everyone except Serbs sucks at this sport?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

File: 13979-0-vodne-polo.jpg (276KB, 750x464px) Image search: [Google]
13979-0-vodne-polo.jpg
276KB, 750x464px
How come everyone except Serbs sucks at this sport?
>>
>>64824877
Is this a top 5 homo sport?
>>
>water polo
>sport
>>
>>64824877
>Men's Water Polo
There's only one good form of Water Polo, and it involves random boobs and tight swimsuits.
>>
File: image.png (31KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 500x397px
>>64824983
No, but you sure seem like a homo
>>
>>64825160
Haha lol
>>
>>64824877
You guys got a great team, wish you all the best in this tournament and in the future.
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
I'm trying out to make the US team, I play on a top 5 US collegiate team

Idk how you Serbs are so good
>>
Water Polo is only good for the inevitable nipple slip.

If you're watching men's, kill yourself.
>>
>>64825782
because we are poor so we are excellent at poor man sports
>>
>>64825891
Tennis is not a poor man's sport though and you're the best in the world currently
>>
No black men to dominate

Only the niggers of europe left
>>
i cant even swim
>>
>>64825925
well yes
also runner ups at last FIBA basketball world cup. Lost in finales against USA.
>>
>>64824877
Yeah quite surely serbia is the second best ever in waterpolo. Right after Hungary. OR did you forget Sydney Athens or Peking? or the world championship in 2013?

The only real ballsport with real violence and fights.
>muh handegg
>muh basedball
>muh fagketball
>muh iceskating with sticks
>>
>>64825891

Is water polo a poor mans sport? I went to a private school and we played it but basically no other schools in the area did, it's considered a wealthy mans sport in England
>>
>>64826447
u should check who is current owner of the world and euro titles lol :D
agree on the real violence and fights tho
>>
>>64826447
also world league
>>
>>64826620
Yeah probably maybe your team is the strongest, and you'll easily win this competition again, but it is really hard to argue that in a historical context Hungary is the best.

Btw have you seen yesterdays opening match? I saw the result 13-6.. fuck off! Were croatia that bad? Or Serbia that good?
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (101KB, 936x372px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
101KB, 936x372px
>water polo
>not playing underwater rugby
>>
>>64826801
believe it we really do respect your national team in this sports and we still consider you as great rival regardless of recent results

I think Croats were just that bad. We were good but i think we can do even better but i think Croats cant do worse then this.
>>
>>64826447
Uhersko is GOAT at water handball
>>
>>64824877
The real confusing part. How are Serbs able to afford swimming pools?
>>
>>64827351
we have some from before ww2 :D
>>
>>64827078
Yeah same goes for Serbia, maybe these two nations are the real rulers of the waterpolo world, no matter how strong they are at the given moment
Right now wer are roughly the 3rd-4th strongest, but I honestly believe, that we will bounce back in 1-2 years, as our squad will mature a lot by then.

Well you basically won your group yesterday so we have to beat greece tonight to avoid you. Looking forward to it, hope we can beat them.

>>64827288 /thread
>>
>>64827351
Is it true black-Americans can't swim, so there's a shortage of swimming pools in parts of the US?
>>
>>64827753
I played in the hungarian "second" national team, for one match. Well it was rather an "all-star" side assembled from like the youth leagues best, so the interesting part is that our opponent was the South-African U20 nat team. Suprisingly there were NO africans, when we asked them why, they said that "they are afraid of water, stinky, poor, bad at swimming and throwing, weak, not intelligent enough".

I believe the same goes for american sandniggers. They are just not good enough to play in such a competetitive sport. You have to be really alert and tricky, as most of the happenings are underwater, thus unseeable, so it is really complicated to pay attention to every little aspect, and to have that "finess" and fitness. I think, that it isn't by chance, that the most waterpolo players are college graduates, some of them are PhD-s or higher.
>>
>>64828083
by africans I meant brownskins
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 500x904px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 500x904px
>>64824989
Seems like one to me.
>>
>>64825491
more of a sport then handegg will ever be. faggit lel
>>
>>64824877
why is this called water "POLO"? are they riding the water?
>>
>>64828535
>The first games of 'aquatic football' were played at the Arlington in the late 1800s (the Club was founded in 1870), with a ball constructed of India rubber. This "water rugby" came to be called "water polo" based on the English pronunciation of the Balti word for ball, pulu
>>
Magyarstanis are pretty good at it too.
>>
>>64826046
That's because swimming is a prerequisite for playing.
>>
it never crossed my mind that sandniggers cant swim.

Is that the reason why no niggers lifeguards in Baywatch?
>>
File: us.womens.water.polo.jpg (1011KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
us.womens.water.polo.jpg
1011KB, 3200x1920px
>>64824877
US women's team is potential medal winner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUJ3zwn9AbQ
>>
>>64829248
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUJ3zwn9AbQ
HNNNNNNNNNNG
Do they show the underwater cam on TV?
>>
>>64829339
yes
>>
irrelevant sport but fuck me is it good exercise
>>
File: water_polo_get.jpg (798KB, 1992x1120px) Image search: [Google]
water_polo_get.jpg
798KB, 1992x1120px
>>64829008

They only finished 6th in Gwangju last year, but they stole /b-s hearts for days. Kekked when they were originally posted, as I know 4 of them is person :D
>>
>water polo thread
>on my /sp/

I swear women's water polo is the most sexually confusing sport for me. every single girl is a toss up between a troglodyte and a dime
>>
>>64829008
why are they so...thick
>>
>>64829684
you have NO idea dude. the arms on some of these girls is depressing
>>
>>64829409
Rolling for 0 tall girl fetish
>>
>>64827078
No matter how many times I try, I can't read this post in anything but a comedy accent
>>
>>64829248
Nipple at 1:04
>>
WHY NO ONE CARES ABOUT WATER POLO: THE DEFINITIVE POST

1. It's boring.

2. It's slow

3. Games are like 15 minutes long.

4. It's complete refball. If you thought the NFL was bad, literally every referee in water polo has his own interpretation of the rulebook and they just call kickouts whenever the fuck they feel like it.

5. There's zero technical skill required. Dribbling and shooting are very difficult to do in soccer, basketball, and hockey, but this isn't the case in water polo. As long as you're 6'6", 250lbs, and you can swim a 50 free in 24 seconds, then you can be an Olympic water polo player. The only remotely "technical" part of the game is throwing a spherical ball at a target, which is the easiest thing to do in all of sport.

Here's how every possession works in water polo:

1. Players spend 15 seconds getting down the pool because the pools are as big as basketball courts for some reason.

2. The offense makes useless passes around the horseshoe while the hole and the hole-check fondle each other for some reason

3. The referee flips a coin and calls a kickout if it comes up heads.

4. The possession ends with a circus shot that takes like 10 random bounces off the surface of the water and a forest of half a dozen arms.
>>
>>64825028
Yeah, you say that, but then again, half the world watches sweaty men grind their crotches together in the "sport" known as MMA
>>
>>64830462
You could say LITERALLY every one of those points for every other sport
>>
>>64829474
see
>>64829248
The underwater cam is super erotic and hides their butterfaces.
>>
File: Sepak Takraw.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sepak Takraw.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
How come everyone except Thais sucks at this sport?
>>
>>64832048
ancient chinese secret
>>
File: hurling.webm (275KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
hurling.webm
275KB, 500x282px
How come everyone except Gaels sucks at this sport?
>>
>>64829008
the girl under the S is literally clay matthews as a woman
>>
>>64832113
Being a goalie for that sport must be goddamn terrifying. They don't get any extra protection and the penalty shots are from 12 yards out.
>>
File: adf.webm (754KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
adf.webm
754KB, 640x360px
How come everyone except Australians sucks at this sport
>>
>>64827753
Blacks have high bone density for some reason which helps in some sports but hurts your swimming ability
>>
>>64832048
dat solo finisher
>>
>>64828083
>South-African U20 nat team. Surprisingly there were NO africans

This was their Rugby team at the 2015 World Cup

South Africa is only 8.5% white
>>
File: 1425782780874.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425782780874.webm
3MB, 854x480px
how come everyone but niggers sucks at this sport?
>>
>>64829409
rolling for 2
>>
>>64829008
brehs...

i wouldn't stop till I impregnate every single one even if I get a heart attack and my dick explodes due to too many erections
>>
>Australian women's team scoring in the last second to win gold against the USA in Sydney

Literally the only water polo match I can remember. Two of the players came to my primary school to talk and show off their medals.
>>
>>64829409
FUCKING 9
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>sport
>>
Because it's irrelevant
>>
>>64824877
Serbs and Croats bre.
We are the olympic champions, and we have world and european titles. But Atm your team is better so keep it up Bre.
>>
Spain is not bad at all
>>
It's weird how irrelevant countries can be so good at these irrelevant, niche little sports
It's nice to have something you're good at

Americans are good at counting their thousands of olympic medals, for example
>>
Halla Bre
Halla Bre
Wollen du Probleme
Bey Jugo ist es so
Wenn ich will
Dann ich nehme
>>
>>64830462
It's kind of weird to hear someone who actually understands water polo (thus has probably played it) but isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth advocate for the sport.

I'd be curious to know what this person's story is.
>>
>>64838332
>muh ameriga
>le bestcountryineverything
>best sports ever

You know what is america best at?
Ruining every single traditional sport ever.

>american handegg is the bitchy girl version of Australian Football/rugby
>basketball is the onfield version of the original waterpolo
>wrestling is just fake MMA

have I missed anything? Oh yeah. NASCAR.... > Going around on an oval track for 500 laps.
> much competition
My dog would win easily there.

How come that USA sucks at every sport they didn't invent? They are only good if they can make the rules. Pathetic.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.