[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yaya after losing the African POTY Award to Aubameyang: I’m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Yaya-Tour--003.jpg (105KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Yaya-Tour--003.jpg
105KB, 700x525px
Yaya after losing the African POTY Award to Aubameyang:

I’m very, very disappointed. It’s sad to see Africa react this way, that they don't think African achievements are important.

I think this is what brings shame to Africa, because to act in that way is indecent. But what can we do about it? Us Africans, we don’t show that Africa is important in our eyes. We favour more what’s abroad than our own continent. That is pathetic.

I’ll give an example. Messi won all the trophies, but it’s Cristiano Ronaldo who won the award [Ballon d’Or 2014]. What would you say? It’s unfair! Even FIFA, with all its history of corruption, wouldn’t do [what CAF judges did].

Yaya will take care of Yaya and let Africa take care of itself. As I’ve been told many times, you can’t take care of Africa too much because Africa will be the first to let you down.

When I return to Europe, a lot of questions will be asked. I think I’m going to have to answer them. As I’m someone who’s honest, I will always tell the truth.
>>
>>64752442
not surprising from a guy who threw a fit because his club didn't buy him a birthday cake tbqh
>>
What a fucking bitch.
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 224x224px
>>64752471
>>
Wonder how many Cakes will City buy him to get him to leave the club before Pep arrives.
>>
>complaining that they didn't take team achievements into consideration for an individual award
>when the winner got 41 goals 10 assists in 2015
>>
Happy birthday Yaya!
>>
lmao yaya hasn't been good since like 2013
>>
Why the fuck? Auba is better than him.
>>
>implying Messi won anything in 2014
>>
>>64752442
I wuz kingz n sheet
>>
>>64752442

I feel like he wanted to make a point but didn't in the end..

I don't understand what the fuck he's saying other than he's disappointed
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 144x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 144x115px
LMAO @ this salty fgt
Not even African cares about AFCON
>>
>>64753885
to be fair the memesliga is irrelevant, quiet down syrian dortmund bandwagoner
>>
>>64753940
>contributed to over 50 goals
>equalised the record for most consecutive matches scored in (assisted both goals in the match where his streak ended)
>scored against 14 out of the 17 teams in the league
>actually thinking Toure's shitty season comes close to that, just because he plays in the PL
>>
>>64753776
lel
>>
>>64754014
but chicharito is better
>>
Even Bolasie deserves is more than Yaya.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-18-50-19.jpg (81KB, 1054x431px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-18-50-19.jpg
81KB, 1054x431px
>>64754040
And if there were an award for best African or Mexican player he might have a chance.

But even then, nah.
>>
>>64754040
best north american player right now, no doubt
>>
>>64754153
>>64754251
i was trolling, i'm sure he looks good in that league
>>
File: 1447948994682.png (201KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1447948994682.png
201KB, 320x289px
>literally one good footballer in africa
>still can't win the best african footballer award
>>
>>64754373
>Mahrez
>Slimani
>Auba
>Bolasie
>Salah
>DAS IT MANE
>Ighalo
>that stocky Nigerian goalie who's name escapes me
>>
>>64754428
>that stocky Nigerian goalie who's name escapes me
Enyeama?
>>
>>64754484
That's the one.
>>
>>64754489
I always remember him, because he sounds like he should be an Enya tribute act.
>>
>>64752442

Things that you just made up: the thread
>>
Will there ever be another George Weah /sp/?
>>
What did Yaya achieve? Fuck all if I remember correctly.
>>
>>64754521
http://bbc.com/sport/football/35267662

>>64754523
>you now remember that guy that claimed to be his cousin
>>
for a man who came from poverty youd think hed not care about a birthday cake when he earns over 200k a week
>>
>>64754543

How could we ever forget desu.
>>
>>64752442
>I’ll give an example. Messi won all the trophies, but it’s Cristiano Ronaldo who won the award [Ballon d’Or 2014]

wat

Barcelona didn't win shit in 2014
>>
abloo abloo a blooo
>>
THANK YOU BASED OBAMAYOUNG
>>
>>64754571

Yeah and on top of that I'm not even sure what it's relevance to his point is.
>>
>>64754563
There was some other guy who somehow got touted as a huge talent, and then would always get 'injured' during his first training session with a club. Eventually they'd get fed up of his 'injuries' and pass him off to some other club where he'd repeat it.

Ended up getting paid despite never playing a minute.
>>
what a salty lad
>>
>>64752442
>I’ll give an example. Obi Mikel won all the trophies, but it’s Toure who won the award [African player of the year 2013]

fixed that
>>
>>64754571
>>64754622

Wait if you read the article he doesn't mention dates.

I assume he's saying that if Ronaldo won the ballon d'or this season because he had scored the most goals, despite messi winning trophies, it would be unjust.

It's a stupid argument though because the award is for the best african player, not for the african player who won the most trophies.

Was Yaya instrumental in Ivory Coast's victory on the AFCON? Who knows, I didnt watch that shit. But that team is stacked and to not win would have been a failure.
>>
>>64752471
Tbh what kind of organization doesn't buy a birthday cake for their employee? Even fucking Walmart did that for me
>>
>>64754523
Etoo was better desu
>>
>>64755246
You fucked Walmart?
>>
heard some spastic on talksport phoning in to talk about patrick o'bummian and didn't have a fucking clue who he was on about. just realised thanks to this thread
>>
>>64755513
>patrick o'bummian
kek

If I weren't a lazy fuck I'd photoshop a ginger Aubameyang.
>>
cry more bitch nigga
>>
>>64752442
The first Pep should do at City is to get rid of this man child.
>>
>>64754428
Mahrez is not black enough.
>>
will there ever be another Jay-Jay Okocha /sp/?
>>
>>64757133

he will.

pellegrini can't because the team is built around yaya emotionally.

there needs to be a new leader and pellegrini isn't it (he's too grandfatherly).

pep can do it.
>>
what a bitch, a cake (raised pay check) might brithen him up again
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.