[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you all realize MVP will not be Cam Newton but Kirk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Kirk-Cousins-you-like-that.png (235KB, 512x315px) Image search: [Google]
Kirk-Cousins-you-like-that.png
235KB, 512x315px
When will you all realize MVP will not be Cam Newton but Kirk Cousins?

He took a dumpster fire of a team to the playoffs and is in a prime position to fuck up the Packers. GO SKINS
>>
Whereas Newton is the most unlivable person there is, it's literally impossible not to like Cousins
>>
File: 15890513.png (186KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
15890513.png
186KB, 381x380px
I want the Redskins in the bowl just for the SJW tears
>>
Cam is 15-1, Couins is 9-7

A QB's job is to win games
>>
>>64743239
it might actually do the opposite, put it in such a big spotlight that it pushes it over the edge to causing them to need a name change
>>
>lost 44-16 to Cam
>Cam threw 5 TD passes in that game
>Cousins should be MVP over Cam

>holy fucking shit (You)
>>
>>64743259
Any half decent qb could have done similar to Cam. Cam doesn't win those games. Cousins wins games for his dumpster fire of a team.
>>
I don't know why you all are >implying Cousins is the only good player on the Red*****
There's quite a few good players
>>
It is a shame he wont get the credit he deserves.

Not to take anything away from Cam, but the Panthers have been a solid team since last season. They are playing extremely well as a unit on both sides of the ball.

Cousin's took a team that has been dreadful since RG3 became crippled after his first season, and made them a solid contender. It has been a long time since the Redskins have played so well, and played well as a team. Cousin's is a major part that reason. He is the MVP of that team.

This is the first time in ages where it feels like the Redskins can hold their own against any other team in the league. Beating top tier teams may come down to lucky bounces, but at least Cousin's has been consistently improving all season and helping them work better as a cohesive unit.

Consideration would be nice, but this is Cams year. League MVP in most leagues is a popularity contest, and always has been.

tl;dr
Cam is going to win, but it would be nice if Cousin's is in the conversation.
>>
>>64743204
Unlivable?
>>
>>64743857
Yes because ted ginn and funchess are all pro receivers and cam has an easy time hitting quality players with passes
>>
>>64743080
I don't know why, but I have the feeling the Red***** will win the owl this year
>>
>>64743297
Refball out the ass in that game senpai.

But Kirk hasn't been playing this well this whole season like cam
>>
>>64743560
>could have
>tebow could be president right now
>could
>should
>would
>>
File: 1434667245746.png (117KB, 310x293px) Image search: [Google]
1434667245746.png
117KB, 310x293px
>>64744304
>refball made us lose by almost 30 points!
>>
>>64743080
MFP of the nfc east maybe
That bar is set quite low.
>>
Cousins had the highest home completion % in NFL history this year. Also,
>he plays for the Redskins
>blond hair and blue eyes makes him the ideal white male athlete

This is enough to enrage SJW.

Embrace Cousins as future GOAT and savior.
>>
>>64744747
The pick 6 was a 14 point swing, mysterious offensive PI knocked them outta the red zone twice.

It's okay, enjoy your 15-2.
>>
File: cousins.jpg (173KB, 800x1329px) Image search: [Google]
cousins.jpg
173KB, 800x1329px
Bruh is straight up too pretty
>>
>>64743560
>thinking the redskins offense doesnt have more talent than carolina outside of qb
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.