[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /bengals/ here, bros? w-we are gonna win Saturday night r-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: grommets.jpg (39KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
grommets.jpg
39KB, 600x352px
who /bengals/ here, bros?

w-we are gonna win Saturday night r-right?
>>
File: aj-mccarron-sports-illustrated.jpg (100KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
aj-mccarron-sports-illustrated.jpg
100KB, 600x649px
if D. Williams doesn't play...If McCarron doesn't pull a Dalton. Then y-yes we will win. We could even beat the Patriots, if there is no serious injuries.
>>
>>64735905
>we
>Bungles winning any sort of playoff game ever, again
>>
>>64736316
If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't post
>>
I like the Bengals to get to the AFCCG if a few things go their way

>Deangelo Williams doesn't play
The Steelers are already kinda shitty, but they mask it by being a very good offense. Without Williams they'd be 1 dimensional against a great pass rush.

>McCarron can play smart
There's not much pressure on the Bengals here since a loss and people will just point to being unlucky with Dalton's injury. It's a game where McCarron doesn't have a whole lot to lose.

>Dalton can be able to play vs NE
I think the ideal scenario for Dalton would be like Peyton last weekend. Maybe McCarron can get em past Pittsburgh, but then struggle a little against the Pats. The Bengals could bring in Dalton to change it up and there'd again be little pressure.

But they're fucked if Denver gets to the CG cuz Geno Atkins can only play about 20% of the snaps at that altitude cuz of his sickle cell trait. Their defense is built around him eating double teams so their DEs can get pressure vs 1on1s while the backend can play coverage.
>>
As a Bengals fan, no, McCarran fucked us
>>
>>64736652
how did he fuck us?? if you referring to the fumble in OT so what...the game should have ended in regulation but the Denver kicker shanked the FG badly.
>>
>>64736759
you seem to have forgotten Nuge missing the exact same kick earlier in the game

bengals should have won in regulation
>>
The Bengals are my favorite squadron.

>poo peeland ≠ amerilard

We get the NFL here on a pop up channel on free TV.
>>
>>64736446
>texans vs bengals AFC CG
>>
Who's ready for our coach to set an NFL record this weekend?

Soon to be 0-7 in the playoffs, breaking the tie he currently has with Jim Mora.

Think he'll get fired if that happens? And we keep Hue? Doubt it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.