[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M@I@L@A@N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (25KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 444x331px
M@I@L@A@N
>>
>>64733834
What happened to him?
>>
>>64734803
OP got cucked by Jerome Boateng
>>
File: CX8wB8jWkAAQzPm.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CX8wB8jWkAAQzPm.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
sorry, i meant the other brother
>>
thoughts on Mihajlovic?
>>
>>64735717
Mihajlovic is a good trainer
the players are shit
he can't do better the that
>>
>>64735717
Miha is ok, the team has too many shitters
>>64733834
Like Honda who should stop talking shit everytime he gets back ti Japan
>>
Hope he would go to EPL.
>>
Why does Milan only sign the shitty players?
and Honda's shit talking is not what he said, just wrapped.
>>
>>64733834

Fuck he got old as fuck
>>
>>64736251
Does he do drugs?
>>
File: MyFatherTaughtMeHowToBehave.jpg (187KB, 1364x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MyFatherTaughtMeHowToBehave.jpg
187KB, 1364x2000px
A few years ago, when the owner of AC Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, was thinking more football and less to politics, he threw millions out of the window and bought the best players around. It was an honor to play for Milan. Now the company has two CEOs who do not speak the same language: The Old Galliani that now it may be too old, and Silvio's daughter, Barbara, who believes that lead a football team means to fuck players.
> Picture related: she's the slut

Now Milan is full of old players, finished, or young people who think only to Ferrari and pussies. Silvio is now close to senile dementia, Asian investors have disappeared and the coach does not know what to do.
>>
>milan clubs fighting over fellaini
>serie a is back they said
>>
>>64750443
RIP Milan baka
>>
>>64750660
Well, serie A should not be so bad if all the Italian teams in European competition have qualified to the second round.
>>
>>64733834
>This is Milan #10 now
>>
>>64735717

Good coach, great player
>>
>>64750660
Fellaini is a great fit with Serie A though
>>
>>64750443
>she asks you to be the first one to show up to practice and last one to leave

Hnnng I'd like to play for Milan.
>>
>>64751014
no he's not
not technical enough and he's as tactical clueless as they make it
pure physical players are not fit for serie A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id1XNOrHwJY
>>
>>64733834

He needs to move to the EPL or Bundes. A team he can start for
>>
>>64750443
>tfw just read about the thing with her and pato

holy fuck how did the fans not revolt and demand her head? this bitch literally L I T E R A L L Y was fucking Milan over with her antics
>>
>>64754443
if she wasnt fucking Pato he would have left for PSG and Milan had alredy the deal with Tevez,who then led Juve to 2 legu titles and CL final.Bitches ruin everything
>>
>>64753477
he has lost too much speed for that
Serie A should have been perfect for him
>>
>>64750443
You meant when Berlusconi could steal money and laundered it usin Milan
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.