[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say the Spurs are boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: spurs.jpg (290KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
spurs.jpg
290KB, 600x709px
Why do people say the Spurs are boring?
>>
Kawhi is literally the only good thing about that team
>>
Because this generation of ADD riddled NBA fans are all about muh dunks and muh LeBron and don't appreciate properly played basketball.
>>
Tim Duncan looks like a wise, old Jedi Master
>>
>>64727738
spurs are boring, but that doesn't mean that they arent elite.
>>
Well, the Warriors are 10x funner to watch and have a better record
Thats all anyone needs to know
>>
>>64728067
Simmons jumps out of the building if you are into that kind of stuff
>>
>>64728408
Thats a one-match wonder kinda deal
>>
File: spurs get interrupted.gif (3MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
spurs get interrupted.gif
3MB, 356x200px
>>
>>64728390
Tbqh fampai,i get bored watching warriors games because every game is a blowout. I was more entertained watching the 2013-2014 warriors because the games were unpredictable.
>>
>announcers joking about duncan maybe dunkin it on a clear lane and then having to take a week off

the old and elite meme is real senpai
>>
>>64728390
>funner
>>
>>64727738
I was shooting hoops in my driveway one day and a Spurs fan kept trying to talk to me about upcoming rocket/Spurs game.

Told that beaner to get back to work
>>
>>64728145

and he is
>>
>>64728699
confirmed for being a beaner yourself who is trying to make beaners look good by conveying a story that makes the beaner look like a chilld guy
>>
>>64728811
chill* not chilld
>>
>>64728811
I was shooting hoops not kicking them anon
>>
>>64727738
They flop more than a fish in your mom's pussy (cus it's so dry)
>>
>>64728699
All About Beaners.
>it's true. in a good way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtFb_xem6k8
>>
>>64727738
It's an old meme. 99-06 Spurs were considered the most boring team in the league, they were winning games playing hardcore defense and their offense consisted of mind numbingly slow post ups and Manu flops. Then their offense became something like a Mike D'Antoni's wet dream but the reputation stuck to them.

This year's Spurs are the closest we've seen to the "boring" Spurs in years
>>
>>64728099
Basically this. The spurs might not be the flashiest team, but they know how to win. They've been competitive for 2 decades.
>>
there's not even a thread for the current game
>>
File: guyfe.png (662KB, 810x599px) Image search: [Google]
guyfe.png
662KB, 810x599px
>>64728390
>funner
>>
>>64729374
>it's a Spurs end the game in the 2nd quarter episode
How fun
>>
Because Harry Kane is not worth £80m
>>
>>64729385
HE FOUND FLAVOR TOWN!
>>
>>64729409
Well, from December to March, NBA is pretty much only boring fillers episodes anyway.

I think I'll watch to see some >beautifulgame actions
>>
>Spurs v Warriors @ San Antonio on January 25th

Who wins ?
>>
>>64729834
Spurs have been looking better than Warriors over the past few weeks and they're unbeaten at home. I'd say Spurs
>>
>>64729913
Warriors looked way better on defense last night against LA and also the Spurs shit the bed against the >Rockets only 2 weeks back.
Not exactly saying I want the Warriors to win, but, I can't see Kawhi containing Curry or Klay
>>
>>64729984
>against LA
every team looks good on defense against LA
>>
>Marjanomiss
>>
>>64728099
If the 2000 Kings played 1 season they would be loved. Fans love good team play as much as dunks and superstars.
>>
>>64728517
>puts head on pops shoulder
>gets traded to Atlanta

damn
>>
They were the antithesis to the AIs, Kobes, Carters and the like who were the flashier faces of the 90's-00's NBA's star-driven isoball. Even after they adopted and in some cases drove forward the tenets of late 00's basketball on...playing smaller, pace, spacing, passing, and threes...their reputation stuck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.