[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raiders Never been liked by the league, Oakland literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Deacon-Jones (1).png (1MB, 1009x721px) Image search: [Google]
Deacon-Jones (1).png
1MB, 1009x721px
>Raiders
Never been liked by the league, Oakland literally can't afford to pay for stadium, so Davis swallows his pride and moves to Santa Clara to share niners stadium

>Rams
Owner is dead set on moving. Him and wife have 11 billion dollars between them. Already destroyed the race track in Inglewood and has boots on the ground ready to build stadium

>Chargers

Ownership has burned bridge with San Diego already, Carson plan was a huge bluff, will swallow pride and move to Inglewood stadium with Rams

In short, the Rams and Chargers will be playing in LA in 2016. Raiders will stay in the bay area but will be forced to play in Santa Clara with the niners.

If this prediction doesn't hold true I will post myself printing out this picture of Deacon Jones and shoving as far up my asshole as I can, edge first.
>>
>>64697448
Realistically speaking, that is the most likely option.
>>
But the Raiders will continue to look for option regarding their own stadium right? There's no way he stays in Levi's for good.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 825x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 825x433px
Bring any shit team to LA, but it will always be a Raiders town. Makes no sense to have any other team there.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x238px
>>64698079
>this picture

Seriously why does it even exist?
>>
>>64697448
Trip first then say you will
>>
>>64698152
ironic memeing
>>
Could a team fielded by the Chargers, Rams, and Raiders best players beat the Patriots even once?
>>
>>64698398
QB: Carr/Rivers
RB: Gurley, Murray
FB: Olawale
WR: Cooper, Crabtree,
TE: Gates, Walford
LT: Penn
LG: G. Jackson
C: Hudson
RG: Fluker
RT: Robinson

DE: Mack, A. Smith (if you count him as suspended, sub with Long)
DT: Donald, D. Williams
OLB: M. Smith, ??? (The Raiders' LBs that aren't strictly pass rushers are trash aside from Malcolm and I don't know the Rams or Chargers well enough to pick out any of their no-name linebackers. Help me out, Chargers/Rams fans.)
MLB: Laurinaitis
S: Weddle, Woodson
CB: Verrett, Amerson

K: Janikowski
P: Hekker
KR/PR: Austin

Their front four would probably murder Tom Brady.
>>
>>64698612
>rams defense/best of raiders and chargers defence + raiders/chargers duo offence
would be a pretty good team desu
>>
>>64698398
The Raiders alone were refballed out of beating the Pats last year
>>
>>64698398
Raiders were literally a FG away from beating both the Seahawks and Pats last year. Even worse iirc both ended in refballs with the pats being the worst offender.
Most of the players on the team last year are still around and the ones that aren't had their positions upgraded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.