[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
WAKE ME UP
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
>lions fail to make playoff in the most lions sort of way
>won a bunch of games after already being eliminated from playoffs to make themselves 16th overall in the draft
>haven't fired Caldwell yet
>megatron getting older
>still no GM hire but lots of guys refusing to even interview
>it's sub zero in most of MI right now when you factor in wind chill

I hate this
>>
That's what you get for living in a shithole.
>>
Give Megatron to the Raiders we'll win him a ring bruh
>>
>>64695166
I want to say give the team one more year.

But I always say that. Every year.

I want to see him get a ring, please make it happen. I want to watch him catch some ludicrous triple coverage bomb to win the owl.
>>
Caldwell is a good coach
Jim bobby rejuvenated the offense

Martha cares about the team and my family in Grand Rapids says the weather is not that bad

look in the bright side , you're not the browns
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 271x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 271x288
>>64695368
>Caldwell is a good coach
Are you even watching the games? His clock management is horrific and his decision making is worse than my drunk nfl blitz calls
>>
>>64695368
Listen to this nigga. We are one decent offensive line away from a playoff run. Megatron is doing fine and still had a 1000 yard season. Did you see his td catch against the bears? He's doing great. Also, Austin is probably too inexperienced to be a hc so he will hopefully stay, but we shall see. Lombardi leaving solved a huge part of the problem, and hopefully the Cooter Scooter stays, cuz he's actually good. The second half schedule of our season was easier, but I think it still showed great improvement, and Caldwell deserves one more season because of it. Lombardi was a bigger problem than him anyways.
>>
>>64695443
Austin is gone desu senpai
>>
>>64695486
Yeah, I know. One can dream though, but our d should be fine with ziggy levy quin and Slay. Where is he interviewing? I heard fins and Browns?
>>
>>64695106
>sub zero in most of MI
First of all untrue, but secondly its January in MI, do you not expect this?
>>
File: 1321563577302.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1321563577302.gif
3 MB, 640x360
I have absolutely never seen a coach on the sidelines look as confused and out of place as Jim Caldwell does every single game.
>>
>>64695614
el nino was good to the midwest until exactly last week
>>
>>64695899
"that was the worst dick ever"?
>>
>>64695106
WINNING CULTURE THOUGH, Caldwell has given your team a winning culture. Who cares what 16th pick means.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 378874

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.