[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOUSTON HERE WE COME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: chiefstexans.jpg (22KB, 406x228px) Image search: [Google]
chiefstexans.jpg
22KB, 406x228px
BRING THE PAIN
>>
Would have liked to have won the division, but I guess if we have to play anyone on the road I'd rather play the Texans.
>>
>going into the playoffs with the longest winning streak in the NFL
>>
Steak or Burger?
>>
>>64667475
Due to lose
>>
>>64667191
Bring it, Chefs!

You're on the menu.
>>
File: 0QhQzm4.gif (908KB, 350x193px)
0QhQzm4.gif
908KB, 350x193px
Should be a boring defensive struggle. Chiefs go up by two or three possessions in the first half, then look like complete degenerates offensivly in the second half. They allow houston to crawl back and make it a one possession game but the chiefs will drain the clock and win the game with houston in the red zone.
>>
>>64669078
That game time management...
>>
File: 1450642147666.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450642147666.png
47KB, 400x400px
>>64669078
>mfw it's just a repeat of the first game of the season
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 200x200px)
image.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
We've been responsible almost entirely for KC's playoff win drought (5 out of their 7 losses in that span or something to that effect).

Now I get to watch our shitty division rival fuck up the streak. Pls bootyblast the texicans and then the pats, Chiefs
>>
>>64667191

Only AFC playoff team the Texans have no reason to fear.
>>
>>64669469
4 out of 7
>>
>>64669980
4 of 8. Then Dolphins, Ravens, Broncos, and Bills.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.