[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More insufferable commentator than Joe Buck. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

More insufferable commentator than Joe Buck.

Discuss.
>>
>>64638104
Except Joe Buck is actually cool now.
>>
I would take Joe Buck's muted reactions to Joe Rogan's WOW BANG DING OW WOW AMAZING HOLY WOW GEE WOW ZING POW any day
>>
There isn't one
>>
>>64638104
Insufferable is watching le eternally robbed meme striker man fighting FUCKING ROBBIE LOLLER, he was fucking shit 10 years ago and now he is a champ. Im glad I stopped watching this shit years ago. Every one trying to pull a Mayweather. Fucking insomnia, sleeping would have prevented me of seeing this disgusting shit.
>>
File: kenny albert.jpg (16KB, 320x333px) Image search: [Google]
kenny albert.jpg
16KB, 320x333px
Nothing against his comments but I hate hearing this guy's voice when I tune into a FOX game
Almost like a transatlantic accent but somehow worse
>>
>>64638226
Oh god, have you ever heard his podcast? He's like a meathead pothead mixture. Fucker needs to go away.
>>
Troy Aikman
>>
>>64638869
no, i hate joe rogan. why would i listen to that fucking meathead faggot talk for fucking THREE HOURS
>>
>>64638104
Rogan cares and seems genuinely interested in the sport he commentates, which is more than can be said for Buck.

Plus say what you want, Rogan's ridiculous meathead shit just works with MMA. I wouldnt want to see him call a football game, but for what he does he fits in well.
>>
>>64638104
Don't really hate Joe Rogan's politics or however you want to put it, but listening to him commentate in the UFC is really atrocious sometimes.

>"Lol man isn't it funny how as I said knockout, he got knocked out xD".

Like dude, get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>64638398
Lawler actually is a slugger and tries to finish fights regularly
>>
desu Fear Factor is the only decent thing he''s ever done
>>
Curt fucking Schilling.

>A-a-and... n-now, y-you see how.. when he.. he... If you watch his windup when he.. Some guys they... Y'know when he pitched in game five...His fastball this game... H-he needs to relax and find his rhythm..

Absolute antithesis of proper broadcasting.
>>
>>64640286
hates Joe Rogan. Knows how long his podcast runs...
>>
Joe rogain is literally joe cuck. He is literally raising "my wife's kids are black meme ".
>>
>>64640454
yes i heard bill burr was on it so i went to his youtube page and saw it was 3 hours and all the joe rogan podcast related videos were 2.5-3 hours long
>>
>>64640454
You could've just greentexted it like a normal person. Other people talk about his podcast, you know?
>>
>>64638104
>implying Joe Buck is a terrible commentator

Get the fuck out
>>
Jack Edwards
>>
all this samefagging.
>>
>>64640528
Reported
>>
>>64640528

New to this thread, but do you know what those number down the bottom right hand side of a thread mean? The post, image, unique poster numbers, etc?

I understand what rogen wants. He wants a Tyson. He want a personality which will mainstream legitamise the sport which pays hime. His problem is that he has no understanding of what it is the be in the ring and duke it out. He has no understanding of what a great fighter really is. As a result, he will continue to construct straw champions and will continue to look like a compete fucking moron.

>not to mention his fucking terrible comedy
>le I SHOUT AT PEOPLE IS SO FUNNEH
>>
>>64640680

I may be a little drunk. Forgive the typos.
>>
>>64638104
His fans are even worse, that gay faggot Milo Yiannopoulos BTFO him on his own podcast and his fans had to upload a video "Joe Rogan owns Milo Yiannopoulos on religion!!" even though Joe was defending feminism and sjws and got btfo
>>
>>64640838
Joe smashed milos boipuss after that heated argument.

Like when a female cat bites her partner to signal she is ready.
>>
>>64641078
Lmaooo

Male feminist, SJW, joe rogan fans everybody
>>
File: vrXDcTFC[1].jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vrXDcTFC[1].jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>64638104
What? Fuck off Joe Rogan is the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQF3AwmMxRM
>>
agreed
>>
>>64641189
Lol glad to see you take joe rogan seriously cancer man
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1432x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1432x850px
This isn't even debatable.
>>
>>64638104
ONCE EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY
>>
>>64638185
No he isn't.
>>
>>64640513
He is, faggot.
>>
>>64647392
Are you serious? Gruden is one of the best commentator in football. He's hilarious and knows the sport inside and out
>>
>>64638534
He looks like a downie, cant stand him
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 272x186px
>>64638104
While Rogan is terrible, I don't care for MMA so I don't have to listen to him that often.

Unfortunately, I am an Alabama fan so I have to deal with these two...
>>
>>64640408
Yankee fan?
>>
File: image.jpg (805KB, 876x1313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
805KB, 876x1313px
>>64647906
If meaning he states the obvious after every play then sure you're right. Mike Tirico looks like he wants to kill himself whenever Gruden speaks. Although my commentating standards are set high with the one and only Doc Emerick.
>>
>>64638104
Dan Fouts.
>>
>>64648426
doc emrick is insufferable
>>
>>64640838
>Milo and Joe Rogan in one podcast

Jesus. How could anyone tolerate that much faggotry?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.