[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why soccer is the play most violent in the world?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 13.jpg (219 KB, 940x1410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13.jpg
219 KB, 940x1410
Why soccer is the play most violent in the world?
>>
>>64633299
Now try that in english you fa7e1a nigger
>>
>>64633299
>Why soccer is the play most violent in the world?
>>
>>64633371
because of people like you who I don't like soccer
>>
File: 2D penis.jpg (37 KB, 399x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2D penis.jpg
37 KB, 399x640
>>64633299
>Why soccer is the play most violent in the world?
>>
>>64633299
Because it's a poverty sport.
>>
>>64633299
uneducated favela niggers react violently and start throwing their shit at each other when things don't go their way
>>
>Brazil: the thread.
>>
Because when you practice headers you damage your brain. All the old soccer players I know are half retarded.
>>
>>64633299
you should try and learn english before shitposting here tbqh
>>
>>64633460
The soccer is so prejudice
>>
>>64633371
>>64633460
>>64633504
>>64633530

Guys, hues pretend not to know English all the time. Don't travel to brazil all you naive cornballs would get robbed.
>>
>>64633589
Você pelo menos percebe que o seu inglês é completamente tosco, bizonho, e morfologicamente errado, e ninguém entendeu porra nenhuma de nenhum de seus posts?
>>
>>64633653
Only when you go to a tourist trap and they're trying to sell you something.
>>
File: Che-Jean-02.jpg (25 KB, 605x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Che-Jean-02.jpg
25 KB, 605x448
I have a dream one day the soccer will be dominate for our lgbt gay
>>
>>64633691
>Você pelo menos percebe que o seu inglês é completamente tosco, bizonho, e morfologicamente errado, e ninguém entendeu porra nenhuma de nenhum de seus posts?
foda-se, escrevo como eu quiser animal, pelo que estou vendo aqui entenderam sim, volta pra sua ilha
>>
File: 1393675441025.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393675441025.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>64633853
>pelo que estou vendo aqui entenderam sim

lel get a load of this monkey
>>
>>64634019
volta pra ilha animal
>>
90% of shit posters are Australian, the other 10% is Brazil
>>
>>64634326
your violent, because of this I hate soccer
you need of education
>>
Is this the /soccer/ general main topic?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMKeRKghjs
>>
File: World Cup Winners.jpg (1 MB, 4736x5512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
World Cup Winners.jpg
1 MB, 4736x5512
>>64634326
they hate us cuz they ain't us
>>
Love to Brasil
>>
>>64635026
>rugby
>>
>>64633691
You guys can't even speak Portuguese. How the fuck do you expect him to know how to speak English.
>>
>>64633691
Kek
>>
File: David Pocuck.jpg (25 KB, 450x635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
David Pocuck.jpg
25 KB, 450x635
>>64639409
>what kind of world cup would you like?
>JUST
>>
File: 1364049854433.jpg (24 KB, 396x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364049854433.jpg
24 KB, 396x360
>>
>>64640508
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 360575



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.