[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we gonna see a rivalry this big ever again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: _78928706_messi_ronaldo_getty.jpg (40KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_78928706_messi_ronaldo_getty.jpg
40KB, 624x351px
Who do you think could ever be like this?
The only 2 people i could think of are maybe James Rodrigues and Neymar ,but its not even close
>>
/sp/ vs. Dutch autist is a pretty big rivalry senpai
>>
>>64625747
made me kek ,well done
>>
>>64625747
im not an autist
>>
>>64625674

Bale vs Neymar could be good, assuming that Bale ever lives up to his price tag. I don't think either of them will be as good as Cristiano or Messi though
>>
>>64627257
Neymar already is better than Cris you dip.
>>
>>64627318
this

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
There was never such "rivalry". Messi couldn't care less about C.Ronaldo, but he's obsessed with Messi
>>
>>64625674
>buying the media hype for the Penaldo vs Messi rivalry.
Good goyim.
>>
>>64627318
Ronaldos prime you illiterate nazi
>>
>>64625674
it's not really a rivalry lad
>penaldo shits his pants every day over making sure he looks as good as messi
>messi plays some football cos he likes football
that's literaly it t b h
>>
James Vardy v Harry Kane
>>
>>64628006
>looks as good as messi
Please,Ronaldo sama is a movie star,has a clothing line,most popular football player ever,a statue made for him,do i need to say more?and besides all that
>3 golden balls
>4 golden shoes
And im not even gonna mention the fact messi definetly stole the golden ball in 2010
>>
>>64627914
I'd call you a burger or something in retaliation but I actually love America and Americans.
>>
>>64628180
>looks as good as messi
as a footballer you retarded pikey fucking gypsy cunt not as a celebrity
>>
>>64628249
that would be performing as good as messi,you tea sipping cuck
>>
>>64625674
Forced ass rivalry because they are spics.
>>
>>64628202
I actually like Germany too m8
>>
Can someone bring me up to speed, i don't follow this semen slurping sport outside of the wc. Isn't messi an autistic barca babby with no NT, and rinaldo is a tap-in babby who is latently homosexual?
Anything else a casual fan should know? There is also the tsu meme about rinaldo but idk what that is about.
>>
>>64628308
I was kidding though. America is a goddamn shithole and you morbidly obese fucks make me want to throw up.
>>
>>64628295
not my point. my point is penaldo tries really fucking hard to beat messi while messi just likes a kickabout and happens to be the goat at it. which isn't a rivalry at all is it, it's a goat and a tryhard statpadding fraud.
>>
>>64628357
Sort of like this whole Italy -> Germany situation.
Or Germany -> Netherlands for that matter.
>>
>>64628332
>the tsu meme about rinaldo but idk what that is about
i'll bring you up to speed lad. he said tsu and is a massive statpadding bender fraud t b h
>>
>>64628202
>>64628335
Was about to call you a retard, I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
>>
>>64628357
and how exactly do you fuckin know what's inside messi's head you retard,its obvious these 2 motivate each other,they said it themselves
>>
>>64625674
I dunno, my dick against your mom is a nightly battle
>>
>>64628410
Why? Can't get it in?
>>
>>64628335
>>64628391
Not me, this is some different autist, I still love America
>>
>>64625747
TSUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
mahrez & vardy when playing for barcelona and madrid respectively
>>
>>64628381
fritz gets it
>>
>>64628393
come on vlad, climb off the greasy one's surgically enhanced cock for a minute and admit i'm right
>>
>>64625674
they are no rivales, even they said their rivalry is something the media invented
>>
Real Madrid v Barcelona is the great rivalry here
>>
>>64625674
desu they're both great players(Messi is the better, the GOAT) but it's not a big rivalry. They play for different teams and that's pretty much it. They don't shit talk each other and you can even see some moments of them sharing some nice fair play. Ronaldo's son for example it's crazy about Messi, would be difficult that to happen in Ronaldo didn't allow it.

It's a media thing, yeah they want to be the best one, who scores more goals and wins more trophies but just. At the end they don't give a fuck.

Spergs will rant and defend the one they like better and criticize everything in the one they dislike, normal people who just like the sport will just enjoy both even though they can like one more than the other.

Plus we have to admit they both have a low tier personality. One is the arrogant, ignorant and homosexual inside the closet, the other is a shy, enable to form an opinion, one lifetime sexual partner, sprite lover. They don't have the type of personality that would say something that you would reflect and care about, maybe even making you change some opinion. No, they're both flavorless football players.

If you and other think that's the cocktail for a great rivalry you know nothing about sports and even less about life.

/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.