[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be as majestic as cavani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CXlwIPOW8AAdHxa.jpg:large.jpg (38KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
CXlwIPOW8AAdHxa.jpg:large.jpg
38KB, 403x537px
>tfw you will never be as majestic as cavani
>>
>>64610407
How old is that pic? He looks a lot younger
>>
File: file.png (620KB, 624x832px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
620KB, 624x832px
>>64610420
2 days old
>>
>tfw balding in my 20s
>>
>>64615764
Thats what happens when you dont exterminate all the bad genes.
>>
>>64615764

What's worse? Balding or being a manlet?
>>
File: CXQaT6rWQAAFV7D.jpg (108KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXQaT6rWQAAFV7D.jpg
108KB, 768x1024px
>tfw you will never be as dreamy as mario

why bother carrying on ;_;
>>
>tries to take a sip
>misses the glass
>>
>>64610407

>you will never be so fine that other men lose all control and stick their fingers in your ass during a game
>you will never get blamed for it and sent off

Why even live. I'll never be as fine as le offside man
>>
>>64623490
Definitely being a manlet, with balding you can just shave and still look like a man.

>>64623549
You sound jelly.
>>
>>64623576

with manlet you can buy elevator / platform shoes. if you dont have killer facial structure youre screwed when youre bald
>>
>>64623783
>elevator / platform shoes
Don't do that
>>
>>64623783
>with manlet you can buy elevator / platform shoes
Yeah, i bet you will look very manly in that.

>if you dont have killer facial structure youre screwed when youre bald
Just put some weight and lift.
>>
>dad is balding, as are all his cousins
>mom's dad (rip) still had his baby like hairline at 74
>dad's dad literally hasn't lost a single hair and is 84
Could be lucky, could be not so much. Doesn't help that the hair is rare/thin anyway, so with or without it I have not much to win or lose.
>>
>>64624530
Heard that hair genetics usually comes from mom's side.
>>
>>64623492

thanks mr skeltal
>>
>>64624984
>Heard that hair genetics usually comes from mom's side.
Im not a scientist but that sounds stupid.
>>
>>64625970
you're not a scientist but you are sexist. i won't have that in my /sp/
>>
>>64624984
>You may have heard the popular myth that hair loss is passed down to men from the mother’s side of the family and to women from their father’s side. These myths travel alongside countless other genetic theories regarding how hair loss may be transmitted from one generation to the next.

>While it is clear that male pattern baldness, or androgenetic alopecia, is genetically-based and that common baldness cannot occur without the presence of specific inherited genes, we now know that these genes can be passed to offspring from either parent. What is still unclear is the exact mode of inheritance and the relative importance of each parent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.