[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
Was it autism?
>>
>>64561138
"chip kelly voice"
I don't understand the question, what do you think it was? anything else you have to add, anon?
>>
>>64561138

I dont get why a bunch of nerds on 4chan have the views they do about this guy

He looks like the step-dad that would sigh at you all the time and barely acknowledge your existence unless you were a great athlete. Or the gym teacher that would bully the typical 4channer and make snide comments at you as you change for class.

Nothing about Chip Kelly says "autistic" or "meme lord"
>>
>>64561227
>no friends
>no family
>socially awkward around black people
>>
>>64561227
>Fat fucks are bullies in the land of freedom
How? Are you guys dwarfs? Because only in the race of dwarfs you see fat fucks being able of bullying others
>>
the eagles are stupid you don't fire a winning coach without letting them see their plan through

did anyone see how bad nick foles was this season with the rams? he was like the worst qb in all of football.

i guarantee you they would have been torching teams next season.

chip built a good team that some other bum is going to lead to the owl they just need time to build chemistry

continuity is the most important aspect in the nfl that's why the eagles keep sucking

chip made moves for the future and now the jew ownership will just hire some cheap bum to reap the rewards
>>
File: 1450221881603.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1450221881603.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
"Memes were a mistake" - Chip Kelly
>>
He crashed the iggles on purpose. All part of his memester plan

He's a real hero
>>
>>64562095
Howie Roseman is gonna get the GM job back and, just like when Joe Banner was around, they're gonna find a coach that agrees with Roseman and Lurie, regardless of whether he is any good.

Eagles are gonna be stuck in mediocrity land. Never really bad to blow everything up, but never good enough to get past the divisional round, with MAYBE 1 NFC championship appearance.
>>
>>64562095
>was
>>
>>64562588

Howie always WAS the GM. Didn't you hear Chip say that? Chip was in charge of player personnel.

Who signed Nmandi? Who signed Maxwell and Murray? Howie did. That's what Chip was alluding to.
>>
>>64561448
>no friends
>no family
how do you know this?
>>
>>64561448
He has friends back in New Hampshire and a wife that nobody knew about until a few months ago

He's very secretive, though that could just be a NH thing
>>
Without a doubt
>>
>>64561138
No, just racism.
>>
>>64561138
Was getting fired part of the plan?
>>
>>64564130
The Philly media
>>
File: chipkelly.jpg (27KB, 598x189px) Image search: [Google]
chipkelly.jpg
27KB, 598x189px
>>64561138
Yes, pure autism.
>>
>>64561465

Because he's old now and already put in his time.
>>
>>64561138
I think his Philly experience is just what happens when shippers try pretending they're actually good storytellers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.