[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESPN has nothing on the front page about Peyton Manning's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: brady laugh.jpg (15KB, 240x288px) Image search: [Google]
brady laugh.jpg
15KB, 240x288px
ESPN has nothing on the front page about Peyton Manning's scandal. Instead they choose to publish an article under "top headlines" about how the Miami Dolphins decided to bring extra staffers to Gillette to watch the equipment from OCTOBER. Miami bringing extra staffers to Gillette two months ago is a top headline but this HGH story is not.

Still think the >le Patriots cheater meme isn't the result of obscene bias and butthurt?
>>
>>64553774
>ESPN has nothing on the front page about Peyton Manning's scandal.

but m8 the accuser already stated they made the story up.
>>
File: 1449188681161.jpg (30KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1449188681161.jpg
30KB, 500x380px
>>64553774
He dindu nuffin patsfag, whereas the bastard child created by Belicheat-Brady has been caught multiple times pooping in the bathwater.
>>
>>64553808
This argument is retarded. The guy got caught admitting to selling PEDs to player on hidden camera, and then when the story broke he read a statement recanting everything he got caught saying. And ESPN is reporting this as "he made it up." Did he also make up the drugs he was offering to sell in the video?

Fucking bullshit media blackout. What bugs me the worst is that it will probably succeed in controlling the narrative.
>>
>>64553808
If I were secretly taped admitting that I sold HGH to professional athletes, I would deny it too.

I'm sure it's just a funny coincidence that Manning's wife received shipments of something from that same clinic in the time period claimed. Manning just doesn't want to tell you what it was! It wasn't HGH, of course. It's just a coincidence that everything lines up exactly with what the documentary claimed.
>>
>>64553889
And the first thing Manning does when the story breaks is hire a crisis manager. Now Manning is acting like a politician.

Initial reaction to the story:
>I am outraged! The story is false, complete trash! I'll sue the reporter!
Reporter clarifies that she didn't accuse him of anything, she just published video of a drug dealer naming him
>She's backtracking! Flipflop! Amirite?
>>
>E!SPN breaks the HGH story at 3 am after various sources break the story at 9 pm the day before
>No false facts leaked to the media to slander Peyton Manning
>No word on an official NFL investigation
>Unlikely the NFL hires an "independent" (league crony or otherwise) arbitrator to file a report
>Unlikely the NFL hires a pseudoscience firm to forge data framing Peyton Manning
>Unlikey Goodell gives Manning (and the Broncos or Colts) a fine above and beyond the preceedented fine
>Unlikely the E!SPN puts out little trash pieces meant to further implicate Manning as a cheat who got away with one

bias/10
>>
It's already been proved a fake you silly little bitch
>>
>Patsfags are this mad that their cheating ass got caught while Manning is cleared of the false allegations
>>
>NFL destroyed all the evidence and told everyone that they should trust them and the cheatriots didndu nuffins
>Aikman and Brees saying yeah I would've known if the balls were deflated but that's just me
vs
>Some guy making wild claims who has recanted all statements about Peyton
I swear you're the most cancerous bandwagon
Worst Peyton has done is give a hot physical trainer a dutch oven
>>
>>64553774
I hate Brady but I have to admit it's appalling how differently they're treating this story compared to how they cover anything about Brady. If it were Brady who were accused of HGH ESPN would constantly be pushing it and lobbying to kick Brady out of the league and having all of his records rescind
>>
>>64556514
>Living in Old England not New England
>>
File: 1451450427611.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451450427611.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>64556514
You might need to calm down, my britbong friend
>>
>it's da joos in da medias fault dat tom cheat and peyton didn't
Wouldn't expect anything else from the highly intellectual pats fanbase. A bunch of trump memers who have never been to new england.
>>
Why is Peyton the Golden Boy while the Pats always cheat

Brady never did HGH, Brady never did anything but maybe deflate the footballs by such a small amount that the refs who touch the balls 75 times a game never noticed... meanwhile Peyton could possibly have done HGH for 6 years and no one in the front office cares.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.