[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>set my alarm for 6:30am to watch "premier league"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1418278912895.jpg (9KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1418278912895.jpg
9KB, 251x242px
>set my alarm for 6:30am to watch "premier league" game between liecester and man city

>game ends in boring 0-0 draw

Literally could've got another 2 hours sleep now i'm fucking tired as shit and it's 4pm.

How do these soccer fans defend this shit?
>>
worked with some guys from all over the world ukraine, china, poland, england, et. and they kinda described the reason why soccer is enjoyable as a spectator is due to games having highly variable outcomes with low points, so that if only one goal comes from a game, it makes it all the more meaningful since there's a higher possibilty the game could simply end like that

contrast that with football or basketball where performance is rewarded by steady points keeping an audience engaged even if there is a huge blowout in the end
>>
>>64548058
if you some day grow out of the "only plays that end in scores are entertaining" manchild mentality you will understand
>>
File: 09096372.jpg (25KB, 297x325px) Image search: [Google]
09096372.jpg
25KB, 297x325px
>>64548889
>brazil in defense of poorball

color me shocked
>>
>>64548848
that doesn't make any sense at all
>>
>"Premier" League
you have noone to be blame but yourself
>>
How about follow your locals and if you really want to get into Barclays, watch replays.
>>
>>64548058
If you thought soccer was boring why the fuck did you watch it then?
>>
I just record them.
>>
>>64549282
it can be exciting so I do watch it now and then. This was a game between two top 4 teams so I was expecting a lot more. I guess 0-0 means they both had good defense but it's not entertaning at all.
>>
>>64549244
The A-League is LITERAL trash.
>>
>>64548058
>Australias opinion on footy
>relevant
>>
It is theoretically possible to score a goal in soccer, I know it is.
>>
>>64549349
Then why haven't we observed it? Do you have the math to support your theory?
>>
>>64548058
thats what you get for watching soccer, watch baseball your guy's league is starting to look good
>>
>>64549334
I honestly enjoy watching it more than the epl. I've watched 5 or 6 epl games this season and I have only seen one goal. I don't know why I still bother watching the "premier" league.
>>
>>64550120
They call it the "premier" league because goals are at a "premium"

#bants
#rekt

Get em, cuppy

Thanks you've been a gr8 audience
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>mfw australians think anyone cares about what they do with their lives
>>
>>64548058
>to watch "premier league"

yeah, no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>64548848
what kind of retarded down syndrome sports scientists do you work with?
>>
team gets up 1-0

parks the bus the rest of the game
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.