[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar thread v2.0 A thread where you can find your sugar baby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

Sugar thread v2.0

A thread where you can find your sugar baby or sugar daddy/momma. Don't forget to leave contact details!
>>
File: IMG_20170822_094904-02.png (564KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_094904-02.png
564KB, 600x800px
19m looking for a daddy to buy me toys and help me out with bills and stuff in exchange for pics, videos, shows, maybe even meetups. I'm a nerdy IT student who works a part time job and struggles to make ends meet. It'd be awesome to have a few nice things.

Kik: no_ctrl
Email: [email protected]
Hangouts: [email protected]
>>
Apparently gays decided to hijack this thread right off the bat. Time for separate gay threads? And make a hetero sugar thread so faggots won't ruin it too.
>>
File: IMG_1306.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East TN, though I travel all the way to Charlotte NC once every two weeks or so.
>What are you looking for?
IRL encounters, lavish girls with gifts
>What are you NOT looking for?
Strictly online relationships
>Pic?
available on request
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I guess I have a load of disposable income now so I guess spending it on a girl that I hope would come to like me is as good a thing as any. Also I can pretty much make free Starbucks food and drink a thing with 24hr notice, would not mind brighting a few cuties days :D
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.

Discord Flamenco#7590
But will also find the time to check back on this thread, let me know if you have a good way to contact you
>>
>>25614409
You still haven't found anyone?
>>
File: FrNKciH.jpg (483KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
FrNKciH.jpg
483KB, 2000x1300px
1) Age 27

2) Male

3) Straight

4) White British. I live in Asia, I move around a lot as I work building educational franchises.

5) looking for?
Sugarbaby 18-22, around that age, I don't mind if you're older.
I want a feminine girl, a submissive girl who might be in need of advice with how to make a business, manage money, move abroad or even just find the right man. You must be 100% discrete,I don't mind if you're seeing other men but I don't want to hear about sex unless they're a girl. Bi girls are fine

5) What are you NOT looking for?
No traps, no gays. I don't want girls that're the feminist type. If you're not looking for someone who is a older than his years and has had a lot of experience with both women and responsibility in life then don't bother. I hate man-children so if you're looking to squeeze cash out of some blue-balled beta then look elsewhere - I've had my share of women, I want something specifically online.

6) No pics until I've seen and know about you due to the nature of my work and personal life. I'm no goblin, don't worry.

7) Is there anything specific we should know about you?
I'm a traditional man. I'm a very patriarchal person who spends a lot of time around children and female teachers so I assume a very 'father figure' like role in my life. I've been on 4chan since I was a young teenager and have grown a taste for developing online relationships. my previous sugar babies are now in happy relationships, I no longer stay in touch with them but I enjoy supporting girls and getting what I want for it. My work means I lack the connection of female intimacy at times and I would never pay for sex - picking up women in bars got boring in my early twenties.

Contact: email me with some information about yourself and a photo with your face in, I will respond when I know I can trust. My face and name are out there so I will need assurance. Let me know what you need from a sugar daddy in terms of gifts/money.
[email protected]
>>
>>25614416
Not someone who hasn't disappeared :/
>>
>>25614431
Sucks, you seem sweet. I would talk to you if I was willing to meet up.
>>
>>25614452
Feel free to hit me up, maybe talking to me might change your mind ;)
>>
File: received_342721462838504.jpg (94KB, 1278x1278px) Image search: [Google]
received_342721462838504.jpg
94KB, 1278x1278px
Kik/Snapchat: SnowWhitesSin
>>
>>25614431
90% of girls in these threads will disappear after the initial conversation, the other 10% before meeting up.
>>
22 / m / nj
kik: donark23

I'd love to find a sugar daddy who will help me get some more clothes for crossdressing, or some toys to play with~
I'd love someone in person, but I also love sending pics, and I can do videos as well and even video chats :3
>>
File: 20170814_150511.jpg (106KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_150511.jpg
106KB, 1280x960px
Looki g for sugar daddy to help me pay my school and other things

Im not shy i can do anything

Kik: vgarciagallegos8
>>
File: IMG_3123.jpg (300KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3123.jpg
300KB, 1280x960px
looking for either a long term sugar daddy or just someone looking to buy pics and vids kik me faerietaledreams
>>
>>25614424
What are you wanting sexually?
>>
File: unf.jpg (74KB, 434x397px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
74KB, 434x397px
18 m tx
Looking for a sugar d to buy me cute clothes for me (will dress up for you)
Kik is dressparty
>>
31/m

looking for a female sugar baby lets talk!

kik - xcbx24x
>>
>>25615831
What kind of sugar baby? IRL or online?
>>
>>25613099
36, male, Jacksonville Florida
Only interested in an actual relationship, in person
I do well, I'm handsome-ish, but could lose twenty pounds.
I would really like an honest relationship with a much-younger woman, for whom I could provide in a way that would fulfill me both sexually and familiarly. I don't want kids and don't have any. I kinda don't even want friends.
I really like my life of pretty-good-ness. I would like someone to maybe bring into it.
But it has to be an actual person, in person. And she also has to accept anal sex regularly. That's a deal-breaker.

Given that? I can provide a happy, comfortable life in the low, six figures.
>>
>>25616165
what about a much younger guy who'd love anal sex as often as possible?
>>
>>25616201
I'm not homophobic. I've tried it with dudes. Sorry, but you just don't get me going.

I'm vain and self-obsessed, and bringing a cute guy to an office party just doesn't do anything, for me.
>>
>>25614745
>90% of girls in these threads will disappear after the initial conversation
Glad I'm not the only one. What is weird is that even the online only girls disappear that I talk to. Even if we have a great conversation the day before.
>>
>>25615114
I typically let things develop naturally and see what girls are comfortable giving. I feel it goes without saying that there will be lewd and nude involved at times but really it's more about how the relationship manifests.
>>
File: received_1300990533341695.jpg (157KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1300990533341695.jpg
157KB, 1080x1920px
18, submissive female looking for a daddy to spoil this precious princess. My kik is babylyle. Online or irl if close/willing to pay for transportation.
>>
File: image%3A46689.jpg (127KB, 1499x2157px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A46689.jpg
127KB, 1499x2157px
Hey guys~ I'm a 19 year old "trap" looking primarily for IRL stuff, but can can. I'm in PA and can travel/Host. I am expecting some compensation for my time, feel free to hit me up at [email protected]. more details is better thanks!
>>
>>25617039
>irl if close
How would we know if you didn't post a location?
>>
>>25617039
Never responds or reads, likely fake.
>>
>>25617086
This makes me angry.
>>
>>25617131
How do we solve the gay problem? They post their disgusting pics everywhere. They create gay threads when there are already 5 others up. Create a /gaysoc/ and tell them to go there instead?
>>
>>25617195
exactly. they have their own lgbt board and yet they have to come here and swamp us with their filthy perversity and deviant lifestyle choices.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-29-17-45-35-1.png (897KB, 1080x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-29-17-45-35-1.png
897KB, 1080x1004px
Hey everyone
Add me on insta
@svetaortman
Dm me that u came from 4chan..thnks
>>
>>25617531
>>25617195
>>25617131
>>25613618
So much complaining. I don't really disagree with your sentiment b/c I'm a straight guy into slender young women myself. But in every thread, there's a group of you guys that complain but never appear to do anything (like start a straight-only sugar thread).
>>25614745
>>25616215
The idea of this sort of relationship/interaction is titillating, and prospective SBs and SDs alike usually cannot follow through. Think of this like fishing; sometimes they nibble but don't get hooked, but you don't stop trying.
>>
File: Lefty Bollocks.png (237KB, 498x740px) Image search: [Google]
Lefty Bollocks.png
237KB, 498x740px
>>25618454

>Implying there wouldn't be queers and trannies in a straight-only thread.
>>
File: IMG_20170829_112304418.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_112304418.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Trans sugar baby, open to sugar daddy or mama

Can be in person or online. The more generous you're willing to be, the more I'm willing to give in return. Full disclosure: I'm in a power exchange BDSM relationship, and my Owner will always be my Owner. I'm strictly looking for someone to pay my bills, and I'm very happy to be lovingly grateful for the help. If you're cool with that, we can talk. If it bothers you, I'm not the girl for you.

Kik: TalkingPanties
>>
>>25618518
Should mention in in the PNW, if you want physical gratitude.
>>
>>25618489
Nevertheless,

Straight Sugar Thread >>25618504

>>
>>25617107
Kind of defeats the purpose of being fake if it never responds though right? Can I be catfished just a little bit? Geeze.
>>
>>25614745
And sometimes daddy can disappear:/
>>
How/why are legit like 2/3rds of the posts trannies?
>>
>>25621204
Daddy'll never disappear, don't worry darlin'
>>
22/m
Looking for a sugar daddy (or mommy) to buy me toys, outfits. If in Benelux I can spoil my daddy too

Kik: StretchQT
>>
19/f/uk/sugar baby, i want substantial amounts of money in the form of amazon gift cards and/or bank transactions in return for whatever the fuck u want idc personal camwhore/companion whatever. bored of bullshitters n timewasters and splenda daddies. don't bother hitting me up if u don't have the expenses (i mean it, don't fuckin insult me with a 10$ card dickhead) and DON'T expect ANY booty before i see some $$$ (obv i'll prove i'm real tho)

skype is [email protected] don't waste my time get straight 2 the point of what you're looking for
>>
>>25621264
But it happens
>>
25M/Alberta
Ideally looking for an IRL SB. Must be open-minded.
Substantial allowance in the realm of up to $2k/month available for the right person.
Kik: m o e x r (remove spaces)
>>
>>25621385
Should also say, I might be able to settle for something online.
>>
>>25621356
Honey, unless you are ready for irl meetups, you are no better than those splenda daddies you so hate. Don't expect anything more than $10 cards if all you will do is camwhoring.
>>
>>25621459
where did i say i wasn't down for those

'honey' lmfao what a cunt
>>
>>25621472

you sound delightful
>>
>>25621529
Considering how condescending the person was being and the fact that they were literally wrong, I can't blame her for calling them out.
I love how when someone's a cunt to someone and that person responds accordingly, they're the ones you comment on, not the fact that they were justified and someone else was a cunt first.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25621472
I appreciate your candor, and >>25621459 was clearly mistaken. You and I are ill-suited, but best of luck nonetheless.
>>
>>25621356
Sugar daddies spend a huge amount of money on a charming young woman who has lots of beauty (and can be intelligent; up to the SD).
But you seem so ungrateful, rude and ugly. Unless you turn that attitude around, no matter if you are okay with meeting IRL or whatever, you're not worth more than a $10 card you're complaining about.
Fix your attitude and you will find someone that gives you what you want.
Tip: Make sure you type like an adult and not be so lazy. Swearing is looked down upon. Have some tact and class, honey.
>Super duper experienced Sugar Baby out.
>>
Get a job, whores.
Learn to gain affection without money, beta predators.
>>
>>25621747
I have a job but it only makes around $40k. Should I not be a sugar baby?
>>
>>25621779
>Should I not be a sugar baby?
Do as you wish. Play safely, and beware of unexpected emotional entanglements.
>>
I'm just looking for a personal camwhore I count on whenever I want to rub one out. I'm a college student, but I could def give someone like $20 for some pics or something.

I'm just being real here, I don't have a 100k+ job yet and when I do I prob wouldn't be looking for sugar here anyways lol.
>>
>>25621783
>unexpected emotional entanglements
What do you mean by that?
>>
Hi :3
I'm a pale chubby busty little redhead from Southern California.

I'm more than willing to meet up irl as long as our personalities don't clash (I am a little shy but sassy) and I like to think I'm fairly attractive so I'd like to be fairly attracted to you. I'm a horny girl with a few different kinks and I'm willing to experiment. Otherwise we could have an online only relationship if you'd like. I want you to have an idea of what you want before going in. I'm a full time student, I volunteer, and jobs that fit my line of work don't match my current school schedule.

Please no doing the old "pretending" to buy me items off of my amazon wishlist. Seriously... don't try to screw me over. Thanks :3

Pictures will be provided after talking. You might recognize me.

[email protected]
and from there we can move it to like because i know how much of a hassle emailing is.
>>
>>25622208
KIK** not like

thanks autocorrect
>>
>>25622128
>What do you mean by that?
Really?

I have had people fall for me romantically in sugaring relationships. Feelings can get hurt if you are not careful. I think the advice should be "play in your league," and even if the SD is filthy rich, if he's going to be a creepy stalker or an hero on you, it's just bad karma.

In my case, I've had a few lightly-sugared SBs and all but one ended amicably. But the one that went wrong was a mess. A gorgeous, skinny, teen-aged, eager cumslut, but a mess nonetheless. Lesson learned.
>>
>>25622422
Sorry, had to scroll up to see if you were the SD or SB.

So what is your advice? Keep them at arm's length? It seems like, in my experience, the guys prefer to feel as if they're in relationships. If you're too stand-offish, it causes problems.

What did she do? Threaten to off herself?
>>
>>25622208
You sound really cute. Any pic you mind sharing on here you could post? I love pale girls and a redhead to add, even better
>>
>>25621860
Kik?
>>
A question to all the men in the thread:

How are you actually this fucking incapable of the actual fun pursuit of a woman?
>>
>>25622826
>actual fun

Yeah... well.. youknow.. thats just like your opinion man

A lot of people just don't have the time and prefer to skip the chase.
>>
>>25622819
AisForAnonA
>>
>>25622645
Not on here but if you email me, then perhaps
>>
>>25623315
Same person, different ID. Sorry
>>
19 M Houston Texas here

I'm at a fucking shelter and I'm going nuts. Looking for someone to let me stay with them.

I'm straight but I'm pretty fucking desperate. Maybe just cuddle, no sex?

please

kik: harveytookmyhouse7717
>>
>>25624133

Sorry but: a femanon is certainly ok, and strongly preferred

there are buses going to dallas and austin too
>>
>>25622826
>incapable of the actual fun pursuit of a woman
It's all fun.

I enjoy being social and meeting women in all the usual ways, and this has been an interesting sojourn as well. Rule 34, Anon.
>>
>>25622537
>guys prefer to feel as if they're in relationships. If you're too stand-offish, it causes problems.
I dunno, my advice works for me and each person's experiences and proclivities play a great role in how any relationship unfolds. Your point is well-taken that SDs and SBs often wish to assert some deeper emotional/personal bond than is rational in a primarily financial relationship. I would say that SD/SB relationships are not good for anyone that NEEDS them. They have worked for me when it's just been for fun, and I have always let a prospective SB know that up front.

>>25622537
>What did she do? Threaten to off herself?
Suicide threats. Stalking. Contacting my family and workplace (not so bad since I own my own company, but still!). Extortion, basically. And sad because she was convinced that I actually ruined her life. She had dedicated herself to me, which I had said upfront that we would not do. She's a couple of years behind me now, but it was indeed scary.

Never give or take more than you can afford, either financially or emotionally. If you cannot walk away with happy memories, then run away immediately from a SD/SB relationship.
>>
>>25624963
>divulging that much personal information about yourself to your SB
anon pls
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.