[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bik/ - Bikini and Swimsuit Thread >females only >do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: bik2.jpg (187KB, 1200x1208px) Image search: [Google]
bik2.jpg
187KB, 1200x1208px
/bik/ - Bikini and Swimsuit Thread

>females only
>do not try to contact anyone who posts here it is rude, against the rules, and you may be banned
>please timestamp if you are a new female poster

>>
up
>>
bikini bump
>>
bamp
>>
Yo
>>
This was the last, great thread alive, with a hot girl.

Now, also /bik/ is ded. RIP soc.
>>
>>25284719
our goddess will be back

>>25281111
how the hell did nobody check these quads? checked
>>25283677
checked
>>
>>25284719
What? Athena is leaving too? :(
>>
>>25285259
No
>>
daily reminder that hairfags and all-naturalfags are the WORST
>>
>>25285700
Return to your dick threads you fag
>>
>>25285700
because reasons. lmao

Anyways, thanks for your "daily reminder" as telling us this seems to be really important to you.
>>
>>25285700
I don't like hair on females, but I'm here for Athena, the hottest girl on soc. So Idk if shs'e hairy or not.
>>
>>25285722
Well, she definitely is in some places, but that's just one of many reasons why I like her. She just seems like a cool person to me.
>>
>>25285722
Same. Pubesfags are insufferable, but I tolerate them for Athena. I wish there was a way to filter all the text and just get the pictures.
>>
>>25285732
What's a "pubefag" anyway? Like what's the definition and how exactly is that a bad thing.
>>
>>25285753

I am one of the prototype 'pubesfags' on /soc/. It basically started with a few people saying "wow you look nice, but you would be perfect if you had a little bush".
Over time it just became a sort of movement, and now shaving is almost frowned upon on /soc/. It's a good laugh to be honest.
>>
>>25285732
>>25285700
I'm not a pubesfag but want to be. All this shaving what is naturally hairy has rewired our brains to prefer shaved pussies, and I don't like that. Nowadays everyone is "dom" or "sub" or "daddy" or a "little". Whatever happened to just tapping into tour primal desires and foregoing all of that shit, the sex being fluid and fluctuating? Everything to do with sex seems so structured and unnatural these days.
>>
>>25285764
>It basically started with a few people saying "wow you look nice, but you would be perfect if you had a little bush".
That's it? lol
That's just people giving their opinion. I think people judging someone elses opinions and telling them they're "the worst" over and over again is way more insufferable.

Some people have just become tired of seeing completely shaved girls. And, contrary to popular belief, there are no hygienic reasons for removing your pubic hair. If someone prefers to shave because she just prefers the way it looks, it won't change my opinion but I can totally respect that.
>>
>>25285732
There is. Don't reply to obvious bait. This thread was okay before everyone took his dumb b8.
>>
up
>>
I need to fap to Athena's dirty soles and hairy butthole, so BUMP!
>>
>>25288222
so much this, and nice trips
>>
>>25290485
Im on a vacation sry bump
>>
>>25291162

Enjoy your vacation! Make sure to enjoy all the sunshine you can get.
>>
>>25285764
>and now shaving is almost frowned upon on /soc/.
Which is why we now have /bald/
>>
>>25285764
>Over time it just became a sort of movement, and now shaving is almost frowned upon on /soc/.

lol wtf are you even talking about. there's maybe a few dozen people who lurk all the camwhore threads (few dozen is a pretty generous overestimate) and some of them like pubes. some don't. but there's no "movement" and it isn't "frowned upon" it's just the same people arguing over the same thing over and over again.

>>25285765
>Everything to do with sex seems so structured and unnatural these days.
maybe, perhaps, you should try and learn about what kinks are before you say truly ignorant things like this
>>
>>25290485
are mods just randomly deleting posts now? it was a legitimate question.
>>
>>25291793
>which is why we have yet another niche threads with no camwhores will ever post in
ftfy
Do people not realize that having 30 different camwhore threads is bad? The threads always stay dead because no one is posting, and no one is posting because they are dead. /SMA/ had a ton of posters years ago, before retards starting making so many niche threads.
This thread is a great example of a failure. It depends on one girl to keep it alive.
>>
>>25291871
You're at least half right

Sma/chub/feet/legwear/sbt are fine, they all serve a distinct purpose and can survive independent of one another

Boob/pee/hgt/pubes/bald/bik are all pointless and should be absorbed by other threads

The idea that threads are "different" enough that one place is nicer than another is a joke, this board is slow enough that the same pool of lurkers will go anywhere a naked girl is
>>
>>25291949
>Boob/pee/hgt/pubes/bald/bik are all pointless and should be absorbed by other threads
If it wasn't for some of these threads, some girls here probably would have never posted at all. Take /hgt/ for example.
I revived /hgt/ for 2017 with the intention of letting female lurkers of /soc/ know there are still guys out there that like girls who do not shave *at all*. If it wasn't for that thread do you think some of the girls would have casually shown off their hairy armpits and legs other threads?
Doubtfully, cause it's a very niche preference. Same thing with /pee/. These threads have resulted in girls posting content we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. I think it makes sense to have threads for sexual interests that are out of the ordinary.

Furthermore, /gwp/ was started by guys who are just into pubes but not other body hair. We actually had /hgt/ before /gwp/.

Admittedly, a bikini thread makes more sense in seasonal context, but it was kept alive because there is a girl posting great content pretty regularly. And now that summer is approaching having a bikini thread makes sense either way.

If we had less threads, we would have less female posters, that's just the way it works. All girls posting here want their share of attention, nobody wants to post in a thread that's full of other girls already and get lost in the crowd. That's why every thread has just a few regular posters.
>>
>>25291949
>feet and legwear are necessary
>pee and hgt are pointless

>>25291849
Sure seems that way
>>
>>25291949
>Boob/pee/hgt/pubes/bald/bik are all pointless and should be absorbed by other threads

/bald/ started as a joke in response to the incessant shaming of girls that shave by the pubes/purityfags. They can say what they want in their defense, and certainly some of our CWs have pretty thin skin, but dissing a woman's vag and shitposting endless discussions about how bad shaving is is just a boring bonerkiller for man and women alike.

You have not lost any precious CWs just b/c /bald/ exists. You probably lost CWs because /bald/-tolerance (in the form of good moderation) did not exist several months ago when the pubefags gained momentum.
>>
File: Untitled Diagram.jpg (46KB, 602x551px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled Diagram.jpg
46KB, 602x551px
>>25292063
>We actually had /hgt/ before /gwp/.
still doesn't make sense to have two threads. you're *literally* splitting hairs by having two threads

>If we had less threads, we would have less female posters
/hgt/ has ALWAYS been basically one girl propping the thread up, viz Highlander, Omega (both of whom started elsewhere and figured eh what the heck) so no, that's not the way it works. and surprise surprise, it's basically the same thing here with Athena

>>25292190
picture related

>>25292220
just because people are too stupid to ignore trolls doesn't mean that balkanizing /camwhore/ is right
>>
>>25292411
How do you reconcile feet and legwear being two necessary threads? That's splitting hairs imo
>>
>>25292411
That picture is dumb by the way
>>
>>25292411
>still doesn't make sense to have two threads. you're *literally* splitting hairs by having two threads
Well it's not like I had a problem with letting /gwp/ die, as /hgt/ already covers girls with pubes. It's the people that *just* like pubes who keep making these threads.

>/hgt/ has ALWAYS been basically one girl propping the thread up, viz Highlander, Omega (both of whom started elsewhere and figured eh what the heck)
Those girls you mentioned haven't posted anything in a long time. At the moment Athena posts a lot there too and as of late there's that cute slightly chubby brown girl.
>>
>>25292438
People pop in an out of all the threads all the time. There is no problem with the amount of threads or thread topics. The problem lies solely in the quality of anons and this constant retarded metaposting and terrible memeing between the resident autists
>>
>>25292417
/feet/ is a containment thread for footfags and requests that cater specifically to them and their fetish. There isn't that big of an overlap between people who like feet and people who like legwear, despite the fact that they're similar.

>>25292438
>Those girls you mentioned haven't posted anything in a long time.
That's the whole point. They stopped posting, no one else really bothered to keep those threads alive, those threads died, and by your own admittance you "revived it" just in time for basically one girl to keep it alive.
>>
>>25292411
>just because people are too stupid to ignore trolls doesn't mean that balkanizing /camwhore/ is right

You are being dull

You argue against me with "just because (X is true) it does not follow that (Y is true)," which is rightly answered with "just because you say so, that does not make it right either."

We get nowhere this way.

This fellow >>25292461 gets it right. Shitposting and meteposting (like my own post here) is the boring cancer/problem.

Also, "bump," and wtf is Athena?
>>
>>25292528
>containment thread
Except that it is always empty, so footfags request feet in literally every and any thread with a live girl.
Kindly Stop shitting up this thread now
>>
>>25292536
A user who posts here. Stop posting now.
>>
>>25292546
>wtf
I should have written out "where the fuck" instead of just "wtf."

You were clearly well-meaning, Anon, but you now seem to be triggered. I have no need to post further here, but if you are going to over-react then you should expect to be the target of more, aggressive shitposting instead of the voice-of-reason that quells it.
>>
>>25292556
see >>25291162
she'll be back, we should all stop arguing now.
>>
Athenabump
>>
fyp10
>>
>>25292411
>posting Off-Topic cringelord content
>>
>>25295392
>gAYh3WHX
>gAY

Hah. You're gay
>>
>>25295462
hah. how old are you?
>>
fyp9
>>
>>25295869

Far, far too old to be here.

Athena is my niece and I am just looking out for her.
>>
>>25297212
Good lookin out, unc
>>
>>25297212
>Schizofagging at its best

Take your medication.
>>
>>25298149
You're still gay
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-19-08-42.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-19-08-42.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
Taking selfies on the third coast today lmao
>>
>>25299745
Cute top. Are you there right now? Slip your tits out and show me your mouth pls.
>>
>>25299745
That bikini looks goddamn lovely

needs a frontal standing pic of it for science
>>
>>25299745
>third coast
Wat
>>
>>25299745
PNG gives me cancer. :(
>>
>>25299172
cool story bro.
now take your pills
>>
>>25299745
Keep posting please
>>
>>25300853
Lol
>>
>>25299745
You're cute, post more.
>>
>>25299745
Nice melons
>>
>>25280318
Athena butt stuff bump
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.