[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS _▲THE BOIS ARE BACK IN TOWN// HAIL TO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 130

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS
_▲THE BOIS ARE BACK IN TOWN// HAIL TO THE KANG EDITION▲
▲▲___________________________________________________▲▲
We're on day six of our Trump Watch coverage, what will happen next? Who will be challenged? And no euros we can't stop talking it about it.

>For new people that have never been in this thread:
Most posters in here are just like you, we're miserable, repressed sexual satanists with silk fetishes and an obsession for tractors

>Show more photos NOW, its fall/winter(or just permanent summer) so lets see some festive photos and drawings

>Post as you like, this thread is just a general place to do normal 4chan shitposting and blogging about your day to day life, or vent about what every edgy shit you got going on

>We also have had conducted our first annual "International Drunken Rant De-Tour For the Ashes", you may join if it brings you closer to god, buhdah, allah, xenu, zeus, huitzilopochtli, shango, thor™, or whatever dirty brown god you hail

>Don't get discouraged by some of our our fat arse posts, we try to be friendly even tho it doesn't come off that way

>But fuck is there really any point to this anymore...

>Things seem bleak for this loaf of bread...

>I can see the light that guided me here...

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
>Music Discussion (Post what you're listening to ATM or been listening too, please...I'm tired of listening to barbie world)
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo, it's pretty cucky if you're not but we won't judge, wageslaves...
>Video Games, you've been playing or just your favourite(wait favourite? don't you mean favorite). Post your username(s) if you want.
fucking british puff faggots and their favoruites
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.

Old Thread:
>>24532542
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (3MB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
3MB, 2592x1728px
I found someplace (two places actually) which would be pretty good for astrophotography. They're basically access paths that run parallel to backyards in nearby housing developments. I need a better lens and a tripod, and probably an intervalometer, but I'm still pretty psyched. This isn't a great photo, but if notice, there's a cloud that looks a lot like the Eurasian landmass, which is pretty neat.

>For the Ashes
As you may or may not be aware, on the Last Day in Catholic eschatology, the world will be dissolved into ashes.
>>
File: IMG_20161113_235438460.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161113_235438460.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>Chat General
>Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
If i want to, I never want to. I'm fat ;^(
>Music Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz4gIHyyAjM
just some gucci, mang
>What are you doing?
Questioning my faith in being a chatling, wondering, pondering about anons I'm worried about
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo, it's pretty cucky if you're not but we won't judge, wageslaves...
In that term, what is up or down? You answer that one
>Video Games
kek nothing interesting, nothing new just gundam online on the nippon sever
I need a new game I guess, or maybe not
shit.........
>Films etc.
I saw the new snl with dave chappelle, was okay nice to see his black ass on camera again

>>24568301
Shit I keep forgetting its a super moon tonight, I hope this one isn't going to be a disappointment like the last. The harvest moon this year was bigger than super moon ;(
Wish i had a good camera to take picture in the dark with, but all well sooner or later I'll get a dslr

>dissolved into ashes
That seems a little too dramatic, besides the earth would be more chard than ashy. but I was just referring to The Ashes, which is that cricket series england and australia compete each other in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCQlilOlls

I've been listening to stuff like this while playing Rocket League.

I met up with a girl on okc on Friday. We were talking for a little while then decided to go see a movie and cuddle. The cuddling was good but most of our texting conversations put me off a bit. She was really attached to me telling me to ask her questions for hours, keep her from being bored at work and this overall sense of dependency on me. Now I know that the kind of relationship I would prefer is a more detached one where she can go off and survive on her own through the day but genuinely WANTS to talk to me not NEEDS to. I like to be depended on but not to the extreme a life support.
>>
>>24567103
>I guess
That foreman should had just been there everyday. Probably wouldn't have woke me from his yelling

>weird people
Yeah I guess that anon is weird, very persistent tho. But honestly a thread always needs a shithead to complain about, brings ppl together with a common feeling

>old school teacher passing on old school stereotypes
That would have been 4 times better than what he made us listen too. I want to hear the "real" reason why their called redskins papa

>I will hold you to that
>I will hold
>hold
My balls are waiting and they ain't going to get pampered themselves...

>>24568413
Well anon thats just how alot of people are, some people get into relationship cause they physically can't operate on their own.
I feel you anon I've always been an independent kind of person and would like to run into someone like that too. Someone who has their own life and career going on but still wants to be with you and share a life. Think that stems from having two full- working parents
But hell just be happy you found someone who is physically ATTRACTED to you and WANTS to be with you. Its always nice to talk to someone and wake up with a msg from them in the morning. Even if its you doing most of the talking or just getting weird replies lol
>>
File: IMG_20161112_204916543.jpg (3MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_204916543.jpg
3MB, 1836x3264px
Gonna drop a pic of my liz again

Cause its hibernation time and now I don't have to caught crickets every night
>>
>Zarathustra: "All joy wants eternity. It wants deep, deep eternity" — which is merely another way of saying that it wants itself.

As for the old times...
>>
I swear you normie faggots really piss me off sometimes go die nigger
>>
This must be the end, if pious called it then the cycle has already started
>>
>>24568371
I feel like I've seen bigger moons, and it was supposed to peak this morning when I was asleep, so I'm not too excited about it all.

>little too dramatic
>medieval Catholic hymn about death
Shirley you jest

>The Ashes
Ah yeah I've heard of that, it's an interesting trophy

>>24568413
>I like to be depended on but not to the extreme a life support.
I feel as if that's a bit much for a relatively young relationship. It's okay to chat throughout the day but wanting constant communication is a turnoff, IMO.

>>24568467
>But hell just be happy you found someone who is physically ATTRACTED to you and WANTS to be with you.
Not to be too Chadistic but I think that's an incorrect way to go about life. Generally what I've found out in life is that while meeting people is difficult, the number of people who are out there in the world and might find you attractive isn't so low that you should cling to whatever little bit of reciprocal affection you get.
>>
>>24568784
>>
>>24569638
>the number of people who are out there in the world and might find you attractive isn't so low that you should cling to whatever little bit of reciprocal affection you get.
I disagree. Random internet people and people besides family tell me I'm attractive all the time, and yet I've never even held hands at the age of 21.

It's not like I don't try either. Even resorted to online dating and met no one. I mostly just post in ideal mate threads but even there I meet no one. Sometimes it really is impossible to meet anyone.
>>
File: 1478470577763.jpg (190KB, 2048x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1478470577763.jpg
190KB, 2048x1139px
When will things get better? I'm trying so hard yet nothing gets better, I'm so close to give up and put one in my brain. I'm trying so hard to lose weight yet I can't, I'm busting my balls to get through school and find a job yet it fails. Am I just retarded? I just can't take it anymore.
>>
>>24569638
Lol of course it peaked in the morning, I saw it maybe at 11pm, it was bright maybe brighter than your average full moon but it looked like a normal full moon. Isn't the best place to view super moons in the oceanic like Australia?

>Shirley thouist you jest
Even the shit the preached about in those times was over dramatic. I was just all over exaggerated tales thought by the church at that time to keep the plebs in faith and the money coming

Interesting trophy, not that interesting of a game I guess.

Your right a certain point, I just meant that you found someone that shares a connection with you, don't take for granted. All though you shouldn't jump on the vag/dick of someone whos shows affection, you also shouldn't close your ports completely
cause you don't like they way they express their feelings or whatever you call that. Plus I was being a lonely cunt last night
>>
>>24570011
>It's cus
Its stale ass pasta you copied from a month ago?
>discovered pop culture
more like I found the hatch door to it and looked thru and walked away
>punch dag in mug translates to RIP & TEAR in england
I forgot how closet aggressive you guys get sometimes
>not see
cause your a bitch or something
>not knowing what the superior pasta size is
and this is coming from an merican, you see you fucked up somewhere no joke can fix this
>cow lick
don't you still have a goth scene over there? Nows the best chance you have to get some smeared makeup on your dick
>terrorist weaponry
well shit if could shut down a whole shopping mall with a knife and motorcycle I'd think its terrorist weaponry too
wanting to get shot 19 times cause you had a ratchet in your hands
> shit just breaks and steals your land
Your Land?
Excuses me you sent us(I'm not involved in this cause I'm nig) here cause muh your region gross
Honestly why do I even care about forefather shit
>not even seen them at taco bell
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait you have a taco bell that doesn't serve tacos? I'm mean their crappy but still whats the point of the "taco" in taco bell?
>common man
your hardcore tats and collection of nigger scalps and teeth
>>
File: IMG_20161114_182543858.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_182543858.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Damn harder than I though
>>
File: IMG_20161114_183510004.jpg (918KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_183510004.jpg
918KB, 1440x2560px
Going to hike up in a bit to take better pictures.
>>
>>24571106
>>24571161
Shit this might be the best view of the super moon I'll get over here thank ya anon

Hope you took some more pictures of this
>>
>>24571480
Your compliment made my night. I'll try to take better pics. Share yours.
>>
File: IMG_20161114_210904681.jpg (429KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_210904681.jpg
429KB, 3264x1836px
>>24571526
Kek I try I guess, but I am kinda closet homosexual about astronomy glad that cheered you up. Everybody needs some cheer since its monday

Well I went out and tried to take some, I'm actually surprised I was able to get some decent looking shots just my phone, usually it can't take shit at night
I used this 8x21 monoculars I keep around for a fake camera lens, really helped the photos come out
>>
File: IMG_20161114_211108202.jpg (497KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_211108202.jpg
497KB, 3264x1836px
And heres a blown up one with the phone camera zoomed all the way in. I'll probably take some more later tonight,
might have to get on the roof for some less potato like quality pics.
>>
>>24571711
>>24571719
Skill
>>
File: IMG_20161114_214123306.jpg (617KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_214123306.jpg
617KB, 1440x2560px
Yeah
>>
File: I want to believe.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
I want to believe.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24571766
I wish you could call that skill, its more just dumb luck like russian car maintenance kek

If the camera your using has an exposure option just drop the sitting to the lowest, only way I got my potato cabbage

>>24571781
and mfw this is what I see when I look at the moon cause my gay glasses glare all over the place
>>
>>24571877
Ha no luck on my end. I tried to find a filter, maybe in ~~70 years I'll take a better picture.
>>
File: IMG_20161115_021836138.jpg (575KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_021836138.jpg
575KB, 3264x1836px
>>24571946
Fuuuuc I thought they said the next one was in 50 years, now I don't feel bad for spamming these lunar fag pics

Took this last one at 2am, didn't notice a difference. Muh that's astronomy for you I guess

nite nite ded bread
>>
File: bitter-tears.jpg (160KB, 918x919px) Image search: [Google]
bitter-tears.jpg
160KB, 918x919px
>>24568467
>Been there everyday
If he had the time to do that he wouldnt have delegated the job to a couple soon to be deportees

>United in our hate
Like Generation Kill

>Real reason why they are called Redskins
Weird concept album comin through for the answer

>Balls are waiting
You did do well on the macro, I will give you that. No handjobs tho
>>
>>24572382
They're cool pics
>>
tfw ill and have to revise a fucking ton of useless gibberish to appease some old cunts in office.
I don't wanna be a real boy no more, daddy.
>>24570187
>month ago
...I don't write all these all out, steal pictures of a random guy, find a load of pre-recorded messenges, months in advance then just paste them; in order to deceive you all into thinking I am a guy from England with a soft and clear voice. When in reality I'm a blonde named Gemma from Southwark who lives at home and owns not one but three cats.
>Walked away
of you hehe
>forget how aggrssive
Clearly never been to our bare knuckle matches/ our friday/saturday/sunday/monday morning brawls.
>smeared mackup on dingaling
Yeah but then when they cut too deep the police man come and ask me why I was feeding them my children.
>we have a taco bell
we have one, it's doing okay-ish
>not serve
it serves wraps and fajita and that kind of mexican shit
>crappy
actually quite nice, it's the only fast food place that's served me a "chilli" that'd actually made my mouth burn.
>your summercamp trinkets
ah yes
>>24572382
I stare up at the sky and see a bigger eye staring back at me.
>>24572617
fact dump #2

Dr Zeus wrote Green Eggs And Ham to win a bet against his publisher who thought he could not complete a book with only 50 words!

When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
In just ONE second, Apple makes $1,997, while Google makes $658! Facebook brings in $81! What a lot of money!

In 1811 and 1812 Mississippi river ran backwards!
In 2007, an Easter egg covered in diamonds sold for almost £9 million.

Leonardo Da Vinci could draw with one hand and write with the other at the same time!

Coca-Cola would be green if the food colorant wasn’t added.

Zebras stripes help cool them down!

There is just one native insect to Antarctica, the Belgica Antarctica.

Julius Caesar was pronounced ‘YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr’ in ancient Rome.

Russia has a larger surface area than pluto!
>>
I'm watching Westworld. Strong show.
>>
File: that hat.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
that hat.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=333g_wh5g0s
>>
>>24572617
Is this what white america thinks? This is almost like that same logic how white are a minority now and will become mixraced cucks

Either way whites still rule this country 5 to 1 compared to its darker residents, most skitskins live in the most outerly part of the country like the sunbelt states and lower atlantic, if not otherwise stated. But I think I just noticed that most of them all live in non-land locked states.
Maybe we're just afraid of not seeing water lol. If you live in a fly over state and your writing this I can't take you seriously I guess. Not even sure how many mexicans and muslim you even see in a day. Plus who said they'll be immigrating till 2050 not even the germans during WW1 and 2 migrated to america for that long
If anything buy that time america will find a new war and a new scapegoat to gang up on and throw our hate stew on. This is just what we do, we use to hate japan now our youth wants to be them......like badly, its bretty gross

And besides if your statement is true it won't last. Didn't you hear the FBI's new report on hate crimes towards mulsims? They released that like.........yesterday. You should have read it anon
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/us/fbi-hate-crime-report-muslims/
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/fbi-hate-crimes-muslims.html?_r=0

>The bureau's U.C.R.P.(Uniform Crime Reporting Program) data showed 5,850 hate crime incidents reported to police in 2015, a 6.8% increase from the 5,479 incidents reported in 2014.
>The civil rights organization said it tallied 201 incidents nationwide between Election Day and Friday evening, based on direct submissions and reports on social media as well as in the news.
>Of those, 59.2% were motivated by a racial, ethnic and/or ancestry bias; 19.7% by a religious bias; 17.7% by a sexual orientation bias; and 3.3% by a gender identity, disability or gender bias.

Kek I think your white privileges will stay in tacked. Thought you were going to spam this?
>>
>>24572854
>soon to be deportees
Idk who cares less the foreman or the owner, they should have known what they paid for. Idk why rich ppl can be so cheap sometimes
well I kinda do, but its always quality over quaintly for me

>Generation Kill
kek I forgot about that show, i'd still probably watch band of brothers tho. That show just made me not want to join the marines

>concept album
Did he call it a concept so he wouldn't get butt mad sjw on his tail kek? Why does he look more like willem dafoe from platoon more than anything

>No handjobs tho
What tha fuc, I didn't fap for three days for this shit? WTF m8. If this thread gets anymore trump supporters or race b8 thats how you know the macro worked
Here keep the unmolested version, I think I'm going to drop it on /pol/ so it can go in rotation
>>
File: 1454216638469.jpg (113KB, 1024x809px) Image search: [Google]
1454216638469.jpg
113KB, 1024x809px
Oh my lord the sprites of my ancestors are roaring deep in my bowels right now

I need to go to the oval office and do some brown taxes
Picrelatable
>>
>>24573365
>Rich people can be cheap
Thats why they are rich

>Not want to join the marines
Seems like an easy way to kill time, aside from the whole death part

>He called it a concept album for PC
Nah bro, he thought he was part indian or some shit. Then he figured out he wasnt, but still continued the album.

>Didnt fap for 3 days
Dude you cant let that build up. Get yourself a grill to jerk you off, feelsgoodman.
>>
>>24573391
>Thats why they
They only like being cheap when shits not directly related to them. But don't let me stop them from hoarding up a bunch of classic cars in their garage

>easy way to kill time
Pun intended. But you should go join up then, thats where all the crazy sobs and mexican go
Hell maybe we'll join russia in the fight of syria one day since we're friends now

>Then he figured out he wasnt
Christ I'm glad I stopped listening to him, should have just gotten a dna test before hand. Hell I still want to take one

>feelsgoodman
Oh now we have experience. I couldn't go 1 day tbqh or else anything would give me a boner and I'd have to gorilla walk all day long
Never go to work if you haven't fapped or jizzed for someone. Its suicide if you don't
>>
>>24572940
Thats your own fault for have them chicken scratches you call lettering. Or at least thats what my dad would say then maybe cuss me out for eating the last steak or something ;p

>but three cats
This is like the end of a scooby-doo episode where the baddies spill their beans.
I saw thru you disguise the day I met you Mr. Gemma Bulrigard, now lets take off that mask.......uh...........oh wait.....uhhhhh.....uh oh. its not coming off gang...le-lets just go.
And mfw I've lied before about liking someone's one billion cats
>of you
don't you mean "from you" familing?
>friday/saturday/sunday/monday
Shiiiiiiit is that what an english weekend is that sounds hot. Got enough time to find, fuck, and murder a tranny hooker. Burn down those woerid tranny cloths stores you have. And get drunk and go to work hungover
Where tha fuck do I have to go to see some illegal boxing anway. I hope its not faggy MMA
>cut too deep
If anything the rozzers are going to ask you why theres a dead vampire girl in your bathtube with her wrist slit.
Just tell them she was trying to get....deep one might say
>wraps and fajita
I'm so confused how that business even stays afloat, that sounds more like baja califorina food if anything. You should just make some tacos if you can get tortillas and seasoning
>actually made my mouth burn
Really? I thought thats what curry was for? are you saying chilli is better than curry?
>summercamp
mfw I never been to one, I think my arsehole thanks me tho
>>
File: _20161115_125120.jpg (78KB, 1449x453px) Image search: [Google]
_20161115_125120.jpg
78KB, 1449x453px
Navy ship, cool to be on
>>
File: 21a.png (178KB, 1290x888px) Image search: [Google]
21a.png
178KB, 1290x888px
>>24572617
le and le spam thy shit already le anon this thread needs more banter in it 0.0, for the luz and epic wins xDxDxDxD
>>
>>24573502
One last (You) before I disappear
I wish I knew my classes of ships, but is that a......destroyer or a carrier? I miss living near a military base tho, the skunk works I lived next to always had shit flying in the air
>>
>>24573530
Fully equipped destoryer. Fast too.
>>
>>24573439
>Hoarding up a bunch of classic cars
American Dream

>Join russia and help syria
That would be a cool use of time

>Still want to take one
Go on Maury, get yourself that 15 minutes

>1 day and he taps out
I can go maybe 3 nights, then I gotta do it.
>>
File: Whos calle, whos calle.jpg (7KB, 298x57px) Image search: [Google]
Whos calle, whos calle.jpg
7KB, 298x57px
Who is calle and why does she keep showing up

>>24573543
Ayyyy I'm glad I still got some military knowledge from my youth. Wonder what kind of power train they use form them

>>24573570
>American Boomer Dreams
I get their daddy had one and they luv it that much. But leave some for the youth

>ameica: russia new scapefriend
Depends on your definition of help is, the syrian goverment might just hack your facebooks just for fun

>Maury
But I don't own a babymama or a niglet so that doesn't even work out. Tho i think they still give their LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE free dna tests
Your closer to connecticut than me you should go

> 3 day's load, enough to fill one gallon of milk
Well just lynch me for having nigger genes, nothing much I can do about it.
Maybe I just do some pcp and cut off my dick like that one rapper, kek he said in an interview it was a good idea in retrospect cuz muh double standards
>>
>>24573710
>Leave some for the youth
Our "classic cars" are going to be Teslas dude, aint that dope?

>Syrian government hacking facebook
I dont think they even have the capibilities for that.

>Closer to Connecticut than me
If I was ever considering going on Maury as a subject I would consider myself an absolutely objective failure.

>Nigger genes
Do niggers come more than white people? Is this some meme I have not heard of?
>>
>>24573710
I think simple navigation and operation along with diving. Don't let shore fool you. It's deep there.
>>
File: 1479257584015-1923175420.jpg (982KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479257584015-1923175420.jpg
982KB, 2560x1920px
Xbox one. Quality is kek still. It's painful to use same services everyone else uses. It's like I've never really had an hbo ;)
>>
File: 14792577346231946441036.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14792577346231946441036.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
There you go
>>
>>24573530
Carrier. Wow 7 different ships. As far as training, navigation. I went in to research aha. Ended up learning.
>>
>Anonymous (ID: 19DhfZJs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaSbQ9zWzmw
>>
How are you all
>>
>>24575482
Good
>>
>>24575482
How are you?
>>
>>24575668
Surviving
>>
File: 1437443767225.png (1MB, 1600x939px) Image search: [Google]
1437443767225.png
1MB, 1600x939px
>>24573999
>dis here is my 2014 Tesla fag-é
That'll be the day when teens start decking out the Tesla they got off Craig's. About to drop a ls1 v8 in the bitch when dad says it's cool

>the capabilities of simple sand people
I read and saw a doc about that whole scandal, the whole thing that added fuel to the fire was the gov hacking ppl's facebook. Then I heard they'd just torture them when they find you

>absolutely edge like
Kek I was just talking about getting some tickets and seeing what's up

>nigaloid superior super squirts
Like most black stereotypes that just came off the top of my and didn't make to much sense. I'm pretty sure there's cucks that believe that, and spergs who would rage from this.

>>24574187
>>24574331
Nah I meant to say what kind of engine or purlpultion system they use.
Yeah and carriers are usually the flat beded flag ships carrying aircrafts and snooks and shit.
>>
File: 1470475632706.jpg (361KB, 1500x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1470475632706.jpg
361KB, 1500x1614px
I shouldn't be awake but I'm awake so here are your (you)s thread off to bed might draw some dumb shit for the thread tomorrow with my free time
>>
File: IMG_20161116_141446.jpg (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_141446.jpg
155KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJa6al8J2o
>>
>>24575813
O lol I get it now. I eyeballed and it can go from zero to many knots in x seconds. That's pretty damn amazing.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyer
>>
File: transfat.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
transfat.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>24575813
>Kids will be decking out used Teslas
Kinda jelly my kids are going to be getting self driving efficiency boxes as their first cars, all I got was a rusty hunk of junk that eats gas like I eat fucking food.

>He heard stories about the horrible syrian govt.
They might be true, but I don't know if I believe them.

>Getting tickets
Maybe. I am not sure what I would get by seeing it in person. I guess I can see the oonga boongas jump and dance in real time. Drive wouldnt be worth it, fuck the c-15. Thinking of that roadway makes me upset.

>Cucks get blacks because they come a lot
It is because of the BBC meme. They want to feel inadequate compared to their melanin enriched bulls.
>>
oswald spergler
>>
I made the decision to quit , I've had enough but turns out a decent lady called to ask about including me in a job and he told her I'm a bad investment
So he made it clear either I stay working for him or he fucks up my reputation
i signed the five month contract
>>
>>24577132
>>
kys
>>
Chamois=Shammy
>>
File: to lure in the boiz.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
to lure in the boiz.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
am grill plz gib me attention
>>
am gill
>>
File: sexc blub blub.jpg (37KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
sexc blub blub.jpg
37KB, 730x500px
sexc gills here 4 u
>>
File: gyill.jpg (42KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
gyill.jpg
42KB, 500x374px
is rly meh k
>>
File: 1355215882134.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1355215882134.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>24576015
>zero to many knots in x seconds
Kek that is pretty fast if we were just talking about variables, and da fuck is up with that wiki link? Its like the site is in college wide rule format.
All I got is that the ticonderoga-class have two petrol turbine engines that produces around 32 knots(37 mph)

>>24576136
> I eat food in
Fuck I don't want any of that, I might just be that hipster faggot kind of guy like will smith in I robot who drives gas powered shit cus "its the only way to experience **it**"
But I can see some wird law about not eating in your car passing some day, gonna need a computer to wipe the ketchup off my cheek

>Believe what you want
Yo sand niggers are sand niggers, they all just ride magic carpets and use flip phones

>You don't need to make an excuse to not want seats near nigs
All I can possible imagine doing at a show is getting ridiculously high And I want to know if that cue card audience thing is real. I heard they just tell the audience when to "ahhhhhhh" and booo shit
marury has always been a white devil. Jerry springer might be your thing jajajajaja

Alright that whole sequence of words you type was pretty disturbing to read. I DON"T WANT TO FUCK YOUR WIFE TIM!!!!!
Shit is gross man, sad part is I've already been asked that before and it'll keep happening

>>24577105
>>24577108
>>24577113
What is this the new technique bumpanon is using now? Or some gay new fangled shitposting coming from that drunk anon?
Just go photoshop my face with fired chicken or something is you really want to bust some gaskets
>>
You know what is really sad?
You come here nearly everyday, expecting someone to care even a little about you. The truth is that they don't. No one really cares for you because they're walking there own path. You come here because you're lonely or you're hurt.
You're pathetic, why else would you come here?
>>24577194
hm?
>>
You waste so much of your time devoting your energy to people you'll never meet who will never know nor care about who you are and yet you continue. Day in and day out repeating the same action and getting the same result.
For what purpose? Does it make you feel as if you have friends, as if you have a connection with another?
You have experienced everything you ever will.
Nothing you ever do really matters.
The world is cold and it is quiet.
>>
>>24577218
Everything matters because everything returns.
>>
>>24577219
A cycle with no purpose.
A cog in a machine that's bleeding to death.
>>
>>24577224
Everything matters.
>>
File: Real people with real lives.jpg (30KB, 661x313px) Image search: [Google]
Real people with real lives.jpg
30KB, 661x313px
It is easy to forget but most of these posts are made by an actual person. Someone like you.
Why are we so sad?
>>
>>24577028
That can't be real right? How can someone fuck up your reputation for wanting to quit, did that guy threaten you with something or take your paycheck hostage? Seriously that sounds fucking illegal
And if you do your five month anon how do you know he'll even let you leave after that deadline is up. Thats some shit but honestly its just one single job if you haven't been doing for a while its not a part of your arse.
If you want to do that job for that lady fine but I'd say put in two weeks after a month and fucking dip. That stress ain't worth anyone's complexion

>>24577202
You sould try reading the op post and try not rubbing ppl the wrong way with your crazy banter and samefagging.
If you give the impression that all your toys are in the attic and you can't even hold a simply convo with out saying something crazy. Other anon are going to think your a little off

>>24577218
>The world is cold and it is quiet.
Whew lad did you just figure this out? I take like an hour or two in these threads out of my life. Did you really need to make this big ass post? Or are you even drunk anon?
You could be pious joshing with the thread, either way I'll probably reply to one more of your posts then I'm signing off.

Tou should practice your conversions skill with someone on kik
>>
>>24577233
Prove it.
You may feel like it does but it doesn't.
You and I will both die, we will fade. People will forget our laughs and our faces. Any action we did changes nothing. The joy we experienced in those fleeting moments of passion are merely chemical responses to stimuli experienced a thousand times before.
>>
>>24577245
If everyone thought like that we all would still be stuck living in a cave afraid of the mountain lion that "might" still be hanging around.
But then again you've been in that cave all your life so what would you know how the outside world worked
>>
By the by your bitching about how ppl waste their lives posting here...

But your attentionwhoring pretty bad right now. First you shitpost then when you got a (you) your start venting. You belong on this board and you didn't even know it ;p
>>
>>24577264
its the palefuck no suprise their
>>
>>24577245
>Prove it.
Except if you had bothered to read any philosophy or even skimmed through the wikipedia article on teleology you would understand that you sound like a retarded teenage nihilist that has gotten a bad mood and now thinks that everything is "le meaningless xDDD i am going to pretend everything is meaningless whilst taking pessimism as axiomatic without any proof to back it up xDDD".
>any action we did changed nothing
Except every action that you have done will cause some other action and so forth. What you just said makes zero senes. It changes everything because the eternal nature of the universe is the change, the *flux*, and this has been obvious far back as Heraclitus or even other ancient civilisation, i.e., Kyballion and so on.

>merely chemical responses
And why exactly is this seen as negative?
>oh it's just the chemicals in my brains, its not me!
BUT YOU ARE THE BRAIN, YOU IDIOT. You are actually your entire body, with brains, every fibre of your muscle. Your whole biological machinery runs if everything works together.

>If we affirm one single moment, we thus affirm not only ourselves but all existence. For nothing is self-sufficient, neither in us ourselves nor in things; and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed.
>>
File: Do you feel.png (136KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel.png
136KB, 462x579px
>>24577242
>try not rubbing ppl the wrong way
Touch a nerv?
>>24577242
>something crazy.
Sanity is a matter of opinion.
>I spend an hour
Is that something to be proud of?
>Even drunk
Are you upset?
>I feel as if I know these people, I even give them nicknames.
Think of all the things you've missed out on by coming to this thread. In those few hours you could of read a few pages, got a job, made contact with someone that could benefit you but no you came here.
>Practice
You come here to talk to people?
You come to one of the worse boards to talk to mentally ill people because...don't you have anyone in your life that cares enough about you to talk to you?
>>24577255
An empty man is still a functioning man.
A dead soldier still fires his gun.
Men of power, though mad and deprived, still move the earth.
>Outside world works
We live in a world where progress is being halted.
We live in a world where nature is poison and destruction and suffering are entertainment.
If you wish to embrace that world and tell me that is good I believe you to be mad.
Children die and we sit at home and watch in earnest and when the screen is off we go back to our lives, we forget about those that are suffering because it doesn't effect us.
>>
File: vargg.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
vargg.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>;and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed.

Actually, this is the only thing I should have quoted.

If you still think that nothing matters, you are helpless.

Wallow in your nihilism, depression or whatever ailment that you have and think that nothing matters, while I shall do the opposite.

You see, to argue with people like you is to argue with anti-natalists. Best way to demonstrate any point, is, to be very bold, tell them to kill themselves. The same result is the same. Nothing is what they want, thus give them nothing.

I've made my point.
>>
>>24577286
>same result
end result*
>>
>>24577270
>read any philosophy
>Read someone elses thoughts because I believe them better than my own.
You probably think school's teach kids how to live happily too.
>>24577270
>without any proof to back it up
Okay, prove me wrong. Instead of insulting me prove that things have a meaning.
>Changed nothing
I drop money> some guy picks it up> buys something for a stranger>stranger has a good day and that helps his life get a little better.

Yes, that's great. But they'll all die. No matter how good he felt, no matter how much wealth he accumulated he will die. We will rot. Nature will reclaim what we took from it. No matter how many people you made smile or cry you as they will die and be reclaimed. Nothing will be changed because ultimately it will rejoin a cycle.
>You're your brain
If that is true than why are no two twin babies the same in behavior.
If that is so then what is the conscious.
If that is so then why are people able to force the brain to develop and act in a way that it didn't previously.
>I'll quote someone without actually arguing my point using my own words
lel
>>
File: 121.gif (27KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
121.gif
27KB, 270x200px
>>24577269
>palefuck
am not tht pale
>>
>>24577274
Ohhhh lol and now your personality disorder has kicked in and you flipped around with this "I ain't even mad" character.

At this point you should start reading all your previous posts and see why you have this reputation here. If you can't see why you have this reputation here then your head is promptly shoved up your own arse.
>but no you came here
Touch a nerv?

Dude the more you do this the less anyone wants to talk to you. And shit have you asked the million dosh question on why your even here since we're all wasting time here?
Your just coming off as a whiny ass kid rn, Idk how you were raised but I'd get my ass beat fro acting out like this, but your white so you have the right to complain. If this thread isn't for it isn't for

But your going to disregard anything anyone says here cause your more of a robot 4chinner than most of us. Go make your own thread in spite of this one or something you'll probably kill of this thread if you did
Case and point>>24577305
>>
>>24577305
You're retarded. You do not read philosophy to acquire someone's elses thoughts, but you read them to be aware of what much greater thinkers have already been going through for the past three thousand years. It's food for thought. It's like telling an artist not to study the other great artists because they will paint exactly like them.

>prove me wrong
You assume that you are right axiomatically, but you are not, idiot.

And what exactly do you think meaning is? Can you even explain it? You shout "Waaah, waaah where is meaning" without even having a clue as to what it is.

>that chain
Exactly, just apply it to all eternity. Everything causes something.

>they'll all die
Why is this bad? Why do you want eternity, while you think it is completely useless?
>he will die
Yes, but whatever happens between the moment you are born and die is what matters ultimately. If you cannot see any difference between the life of Caesar and some bum around your local store just because they both died and their bones, flesh and brain matter rotted away. If you feel like your life had ultimately some purpose, some justification to it, something redeemable about it, something that you found great, it is all that matters. You dismiss feeling, but you guide your principles about everything because they are mired in the feeling of utter *pointlessness* of existence.
>nothing will be changed
Again, you are retarded. I already pointed out that they will affect everything that happens after that and so on. Every action is caused by another action, thus they are a part of a longer chain. What is flux?

>you're your brain
It seems you assume that you are your conscious, no? Do you think that consciousness as such causes your actions? You are more than your *conscious*, I will tell you that.

>lel
XDDDDDDDDD

Kill yourself.
>>
>>24577313
And yet I made this thread lively for a little while.
It seems like you guys just like something to fight against.
>Reputation
U...U
>Own arse
Why do you care where my head is?
>Nerv
No?
>Talk to
And yet...
>Why r u here
same as u fgt lmao
>acting out like
haven't even dumped my spicy memes yet
>this thread, made for shitposting by shitposters...but i don't want the shitposting that makes me feel a lil
oooooo i getcha
>disregard
none of you have gave an original argument you've just quoted people, made strawmen, and claimed your own victory.
If you can prove that life has meaning then by all means...
>make ur own
Lmao fgt
>c&p
cant even aruge back
lmao us a fgt
>>
File: 1479331465916.jpg (65KB, 322x301px) Image search: [Google]
1479331465916.jpg
65KB, 322x301px
I wuv u faceless anon <3
>>
>>24577333
>they will paint exactly like them.
well yes
they do tell artists this...because people will adopt that which they study and focus on
...This isn't even a point how do you not know this? Like holy shit.
>food for thought
like'd it help it
>3000 yrs
and they changed so much?
ah yes someone that constantly told how great they are, someone that is constantly praised and rewarded is such a great man to look too.
No thank you, I'd rather listen to the loser than the winner. The man on the street than the man in the big building.
>assume
prove me wrong
>straw man
you're very good at these, do you use tumblr?
>causes something, ignores
gud m8 gud
>bad
don't think it's bad, just saying that it proves that any action in this life is without meaning because ultimately we fade and become anew.
>All eternity
Can you even try to comprehend that?
>want eternity
Wouldn't you for everyone and every thing?
>matters ultimately
a series of yes/no responses is what makes life worth living.
>ceaser
people will not disrespect the bum by claiming to know there name better than they do
>great people are great because great
Just doesn't do anything for me
>all that matters
okay good, we're getting something.
>Some purpose
We're born to work and die, yes or no?
>Justification
I was shat out me mamas vagoo
>yes/no response
a tree grows and a man sleeps under it, that is something great and it is something mundane and dull to another. Which is right?
If both then...if neither then...
>feelings
I do not dismiss them they're merely reactions to guide us to repeat an action that keeps us alive...but we'll die eventually so...
>>
>being mean
owe wowe
>what is
What do you think a cycle is?
A man helps a boy, that same man dies. No matter the circumstances of his life he will break down into his bases and will rejoin this HUGE FUCKING CYCLE WE CALL NATURE.
If I piss on a tree that tree may grow a little but it'll die it'll return to the earth and another tree will grow then maybe someone will piss on it maybe not. It won't change anything. They'll just be another tree, big chane.
>you are more,. Believe me.
Sorry fraud.

kys

u furst boyo

>>24577360
wub u 2
>>
ITT an anon, a man. Thats seen the truth...the light that all us sheeple are to blind to see...

Comes to this thread to complain about the same shit thousands other anon's have said over a million times before. "why are you guys not like me" the post

>>24577339
>fight against
Mah friend go look at a mirror before your personality slips again. I know this website hosts alot of mental ill ppl. But this is sadly getting funnier and funnier with every post

Its like telling someone that just lost their leg in an accident. But they don't believe you and actually insult you for telling the truth.
>you've just quoted people
Dude your...being funnier than I try to be with this shit. Pls tell me who I cited so I can stop laughing
>Lmao fgt
You do know their are mental illness and depression threads on this board right?
>cant even aruge back
Oh shit that come back dawg. Your coming off like a wall and theres no point in talking to inanimate objects. Your just going to disparaged anything that anyone says

Like I said read your posts and THINK about how your attitude comes off here. Why is a nigger like me able to talk to random ass ppl off the internet even tho I was born half a man
Either way you brightened up my day with all these /r9k/ like posts. These threads need in house retarts
>>
>>24577384
>they do tell artists this...because people will adopt that which they study and focus on
>...This isn't even a point how do you not know this? Like holy shit.
Fuck I could only read this part, its to much. Your just blowing holes in everything anyone replies to you with. Fuck man its like you never even tried drawing before either

If your coming here to talk to grilles(and I've already seen the way you try talking to them) I have no clue what anyone will think if they read your posts. Maybe you can go play the victim and bitch about how we're so mean to you and get some pity convos
>>
>>24577384
They won't. Countless artists have studied others and have created their own distinct artworks.
>like holy shit
k.

They have changed everything. If you can't see how one philosopher, writer or artist has changed so many things that came after them, you are retarded. You keep insistint that nothing will change, but every thing that exists changed something merely by existing. Even your actions have changed something in the flux. In fact, I think that you might be autistic because you keep clinging on the whole "muh nothing will change xD" part while I have pointed out that every action causes some other action, no matter how "insignificant"", but still, changes something.

It is your choice which one you want to be. Whatever fits your character, I guess.

>prove me wrong
You haven't actually argued for anything besides claiming that nothing matters, whah whah, and that nothing will change, while I have pointed out that everything does change from you just existing.

>do you use tumblr
Epic. No, I am just pointing out that you are an idiot, which, as it happens, incidentally happens to be true.

>we fade
But that exactly makes the time between birth and death valuable. It is the scarcity of those moments. If you had all eternity to come and no one would die, I don't think you would sing any different tune.

More or less, yes.

No, I do not want eternity.

>worth living
If it makes your life worth living, then I am glad for you. You have found meaning then.

>great people are great because they are great
I think that they are great because they did things that most of the people couldn't.

>we're born to work and die
You assume as if there was some objective, "inbuilt" teleology that assumes this. I say there there isn't such a thing in the first place. For such a thing would require some external thing to put it in place, be it God or whatever, but I do not believe in such things. 1/2
>>
>>24577385
<3 r u goin 2 btfo these dummies again :D xD
>>
>>24577392
>Thats seen the truth...the light that all us sheeple are to blind to see...
u silly sleepy sheeple, i tried to save u
>every post
oooo o no
>not liek me
am qt u must
>on this board
and you're drawn to the same place as them
o gosh
u must think ur something special
>cum back
ty i wiped it off your mothers chin. It's a little old and crusty but I think it'll do.
>anyone says
u sound a little grumpy
>think
lmao coming from u?
>>24577392
>Why is a nigger like me
The fact you try to base your personality off of being black. The fact that you even have to bring your skin into a conversation shows to me something quite sad about you.

Guy's I'm black, but look I'm not a bad black...look...I'm BLACK but I'm not a bad black...look at me I'm black but i don't want you to pay attention to my nigetry.
You're like someone from tumblr that is so devoid of any redeeming qualities that you have to highlight a physical or mental thing that you have. Well done.
Stop it.
>day
ur welcum babbby

>restarts
clearly, if edgy shit is what get's you lot stirred you REALLY NEED MORE GOING ON
>>
File: bouta fuck dis.jpg (9KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
bouta fuck dis.jpg
9KB, 249x202px
>>24577417
:*
ty ma mascots
>>24577416
>distinct
Actually look at some art.
You'll see that they've incorporated aspects from other artists often they won't even notice it until months down the road.
>actions
fine, i can't think of another edgy point against this.
brava
>1/2
Am waiting somewhat eagerly
>>
>>24577384
>We're born to work and die, yes or no?
>>24577416
And even if you assume this to be true, either out of cynicism or pessimism, you have answered your own question for whether or not there is some meaning or if anything matters.

>I was shat out of me mamas vaggo
Good for you.

>which is right?
Both. Meaning and purpose are entirely self-created. For meaning or purpose to be objective, it requires an external something, as I already pointed that out.

>we'll die eventually
Again I do not understand why do you think of death as something negative.
>>24577385
>cycle
Flux, I already have said this multiple times.
>hur dur I will die therefore everything meaningless
>it won't change anything
>they'll just be another tree
You are legitimately retarded, I am sorry. I already have repeated this same point over and over again, yet you keep insisting that nothing changes whilst saying that something will change yourself. Are you really this stupid or what?

>X does Y
>Z is affected by Y
>Z does Q because of that
>Q affects P because of that
>ad infinitum
>nothing changes xDDD dhur dur dur actions do not have consequences and I shall repeat this like a retarded rooster sitting upon a heap of shit out of my inability to process simple thinking :D

>Fraud
So amoeba do not exist because they do not possess any conscious.
>>24577429
I see that you are running out of things to say, which is an improvement given that you do not repeat the gospel of "Nothing changes, but something things change, but it does not mattter, because things did not change the way I wanted them to change or in the way I found it significant for them to change".
Well they did. But to say that there is no difference between cave paintings and Renaissance art or any modern art and that they are all carbon copies of each other is, well, ignorant.
>>
File: Is it a man or a woe-man.jpg (16KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
Is it a man or a woe-man.jpg
16KB, 385x400px
oke well that's me done the thread was a liv 4 a lil bit
ur welcum

let's talk to each other u fucking losers

>>24577403
>Your just blowing holes in everything anyone replies to you
>>24577403
>Fuck man its like you never even tried drawing before either
i have a camera?
why'd i need to draw?
r u gay, jw
>talk to grills
...how does this relate?
>i've creeped on you
Oh gosh
>>24577435
>I see that you are running out of things to say,
What can I say? There's only so much rhetoric one can say
>carbon copies
didn't say that
you said "distinct"
art evolves but just like evolution traces of it's predecessors remain
>ur more than
>do not

How do you know that an amoeba does not know that it is an amoeba

>sorry
forgiven
>it's not negative
then why do people view it as such
>good for you
thank you. i'd like to thank my dad
>>
File: second place.png (71KB, 514x487px) Image search: [Google]
second place.png
71KB, 514x487px
>>24575786
>>24575668
>>24575527
>>24575482
WELL

U tried, i'm so proud of you my sons
>>
File: Such a wonder.jpg (30KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
Such a wonder.jpg
30KB, 730x960px
>>24573710
>Who is calle and why does she keep showing up
is my boo
>>24571106
>>24571161
>>24571711
>>24571719
>>24571781
>>24571877
>>24572382
Can confirm that is the moon
took this cheeky breeki piccy l8 last day
>>
>>24570013
>When will things get better?
am not the only edgy knife in this cumboard
>>24568474
u liz is gay and so is ur brother
>>
>>24577454
Maybe, maybe.

They are distinct, even when compared to their predecessors. Obviously they bear the marks of things that were before them, their predecessors as you say it, but they are distinct. Again, here I can put in my point that everything affects something else to some degree what comes after them. There is some evolution in most of the things. As again, for anything to be, there must have been something else preceeding it for it to happen, thus there is a chain, a flux. Flux is a rather simple concept, I believe, and I think that you have something of that in your mind when you spoke of a cycle earlier.

It is more likely that it isn't conscious than it is. Rudimentary conscious might be the right word, but I do not think that amoeba is as conscious as human is of himself per se. But even at that, I do not think that we are our "awareness" of ourselves entirely. After all, we cannot "consciously" change our body functions for the most part, yet without them we could not live.

>why
I do not know. But the notion seems very alien to me. Premise of much my thought is that death will eventually occur, so I find it valuable. I suppose scarcity of something does give value to me in this case.
>>
Damn man you live the house for a few minutes and you see all these double insanity posts

>am qt u must
More or less "am nuthouse u must watch out"
>something special
Oh yeah I'm a special snowflake I must be. But why are you drawn here?
You came here...just to laugh at us

You made a mother joke, about cum cause you saw come. Well at least you can make jokes
>not a bad black
kekels I don't think I've ever really said that. Thats like saying I've never broke a law this week
That was really suppose to mean if I'm here posting in this thread on 4chan, then anyone even yourself can come here and chat with anyone
But you come here just spamming your problems without any context about them, then you
get self absorbed and start projecting or whatever you call it all over the thread.

>>24577454
I'll see you tomorrow anon, it might be in a different id but that never did matter.
>this coming from the same anon who says this almost 4 times a week.

>i have a camera?
>why'd i need to draw?
Need s to make a joke to get out of a question.
You could have just said no anon, so you wouldn't look stupid

And I guess its creeping when the post below you is this said anon saying something unreasonably dumb.
Then apologizing about it later on

>>24577471
>>24577481
>>24577485
anon your doing it again

And I guess you just downed a bottle of something strong. Your legibility just dropped like the dow lol.
Don't do anything reckless tonight anon stay safe

Goodnight anon you should read the thread when your sober tomorrow
>>
>>24577194
>The only way to experience it
Fuck that. I want road head in a self driving car. Make it happen, Musk.

>Use flip phones
Some of them got better phones than I do, fuckin jelly. They use that new Note 7 as an IED detonator.

>Getting high in the maury audience
Give it a shot man, go to one of those shows that are filmed in front of a real audience. I bet you there are a bunch of companies in Cali that do that. He is a white devil though, I will give you that.

>Ive been asked that before
Someone wanted you to be someones bull?
>>
>>24577471
Lol:)))
>>
>>24577559
>free hand road head
But that defeats the purpose of holding your own on the road during the act. But shit you need to get a chauffeur in some luxury car to get that real life experience. With a double bacon burger in hand

>that was the older model note 7 mah friend, it's trash
Kek that's pretty true for some, arabs take their electronics and accessories very seriously

>give it a shot
I'm trying to come up with some names of shows I could see, I know the Ellen page show films here, Conan, either one of those fags Kimmel or Fallon film here too.
The more and more I say the less i want to go now

>asked for bull keys
Only thru the internet so far I should have stated that. Just makes me think, there's a sex shop near me that always has mysterious crowds of ppl out front. I'd like to go but lol the idea of an old guy asking me to cucks him always comes to mind.
>>
>>24577194
No idea haha
>>24577481
Cool moon
>>
>>24577481
Wonder
>>
Wonder
>>
Why you
>>
You all laughed
>>
At Me
>>
When you all are
>>
Jokes
>>
>>24579451
>>24579458
>>24579467
>>24579471
>>24579476
>>24579480
This anon get's it.
>>
File: tumble.png (55KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumble.png
55KB, 500x480px
why is this thread so slow
>>24573494
>chicken scratches you call lettering
Welcome to the world of the plastic beach.
>>24573494
>.le-lets just go.
the ultimate disguise.
>I know English better than you
No, you know american.
>illegal
...just...just go the town after 9pm
>curry
...curry...
>>24575817
hi
>>24576010
tfw no you but you giving yourself a you
>>
>>24577767
>Getting driven around while eating a burger and getting head
Dude why do you paint me these impossible scenarios? Such a tease

>Arabs take their accessories seriously
They are a people of empty flaunting

>He doesnt want to get high and see chucklefuck Jimmy fallon laugh at everything
Wouldnt he be a good thing to enjoy high because of all the positive energy?

>Asked through the internet
They are either robbing your or legit, roll the dice boyo
>>
>>24579467
I thought it was laughed with
>>
Im gay now lol
>>
Rest in peace thread.

Btw who is palechan?

...Someone should make a board of people with their nicknames underneath the picture
>>
>>24580607
go suck your moms balls
>>
>>24577202
>>24577218
Why are you sperging out so hard?
>>
>>24580674
>>24580669
>>
>>24580669
>>24580679
>>
>>24580680
>>24580669
>>
Thread is ded, but we're in the phantom realm so death is irrelevant. I'll drop (you)s in a second. And London post your cuck face so I can draw it.......you to drunk anon

>>24580669
>>24580679
>>24580710
Hello drunk anon, how was your day today?
>>
>>24580726
>>24580669
>>
Hi
>>
File: 1468396516081.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468396516081.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>24579834
>why is this thread so slow
Cause your mum got her cankles stuck in the modem again. But nah I guess there was no one to feed the troll earlier today

>plastic beach
Yo Gorillaz has been gay af since 2006, and you know it
>disguise
well we'll just see what out lawyer says about this. Shaggy has a jewish relative whos in a law firm
GET READY FOR THE JEW DOWN FAGGIT
>you know american
Which is the far better version. Even your english bands use merican accents when they do volcals
What does that tell you my good sir
>after 9pm
I'm talking about real illegal fights.
Seeing two drunkard hipsters fight over some twitter beef at mcdonalds is not what I meant
>curry
Whats wrong with curry, isn't that like a staple of english food now
Its your guys fault for taking india under your shoulders for so long, their diarrhea pudding is just a after product

>hi
fuck off, shit took a turn yesterday. POST YOUR FUCKIN FACE
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Ok
>>
File: IMG_20161117_205018.jpg (63KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_205018.jpg
63KB, 375x500px
>>24580901
>shit took a turn yesterday.
Can't be bothered to read through the shitpost
>post face
tell me how to draw a room first
>what's wrong
nothing it's just not spicy, well not the ones at morrinsons anyway
>poopoo in your shoeshoe
...But tea
>what tell you
We're marking america as our next land to bring culture too.
>jew down
My lips will show them i dindu nuffin
>2006
You...you shut your mouth. They'll make a come back...just like Korn...and SOAD.
>feed the troll
Just one you >>24580669
>>24580890
hi
>>24580710
R U oke?
>>
>>24579907
>Such a tease
Kek you know some chad with rich parents had that happen to him during prom. Honestly that would all probably run for $500 including the burger

>endless empty flaunting
This is how you know they are directly related to blacks, tho they know more about the dosh.
You'll only see arabs carrying around gold and blue silk, with leopard print so it doesn't look "too" over the top

>enjoy high because
>positive energy
Whoa lad theres nothing positive about watching a man blow every line he gets but chuckling like a cuck. I'll never be able to not stand him idk how he even got that show.
If you never laughed at his jokes before getting high won't help, itll just be a waste kek

>robbing your or legit
If their not going to rob me and just want the cucking experience. They'll still be robbing my self worth and my appetite

>>24580607
isn't palechan the old name I called our in house jihad?
Either that or someone called the spergloard pale

>>24580910
>thumb is not extended upwards
>not enough force to actually "GTP"
If president elect was in office by now he'd send you to the gitmo

B.Y T.HE W.AY
U
I
L
D

T
H
E

W
A
L
L
>>
LMAO
I can here my boss's daughter getting fucked. What do?
>>
>>24580939
>house jihad?
BUILD the Build of names
>>24580946
Get a raise ;)
>>
>>24580948
board*

Edit button please.
>>
>>24580948
I just got one and I'm leaving the job in like 2 months anyways. Really can't do much though since I have to go to my second job right fricking now but people should close their damn doors.
>>
hi these threads always seems kinda intimidating but fuck it right
i'm procrastinating doing schoolwork
what do you guys talk about
>>
>>24580928
>Can't be bothered
Well just tell yourself and the other oldfags to stop bitching about "muh my shitposting"
>darwing a room
Well I have no idea how your trying to set it up, but depending on the set up just try the inner cube look, thats the easiest way to set everything up
Will have picrelated in a sec, cause I'm not uploading pic from my fone to my pc takes too long
>not spicy
I will never understand what curry really is. Theres like 40 nations that make it, maybe it was spanish curry kek. I thought curry was just meant to be spicy, da fuck
>...But tea
that reminds me, while I'm wasting my time with this post I could have had the kettle going
>bring culture too
whoa whoa whao slow your boat, pump the breaks kid.
H-hey man we don't need any of that right now, I hope your royal mail likes shit getting forwarded back ;^)
>my lips
Well i'm sure you could get a backroom deal going with them
>i dindu nuffin
Is guilty in the eyes of the court tho
>Korn
fuck stop giving me flash backs anon, what a gross/weird time to be in sixth grade.
WHO!?....MIKE JONES......WHO!?....................MIKES JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES
>>
>>24580946
Go walk in the room acting like you need more toner for the printer. Have your camera ready

>>24580948
>house jihad?
in house jihad you nonce, theres like one muslim who ever posted here. think
Whos got the archive of anon's pics on their computer? It'll literally be like four or five names right now

>>24580972
This thread does come off like that, especially with all that shit posting the other day. But we try not to anon ;p
Usually we just talk about anything funny/stupid thats been happening. Shit on our minds, food, etc

You could always follow the format in the OP post if you want
>>
>>24581023
>Music Discussion (Post what you're listening to ATM or been listening too, please...I'm tired of listening to barbie world)
https://youtu.be/WqBSLQMHaB0
>What are you doing?
watching house and procrastinating
i have a part time job but it's all online and i never see or talk to anyone except over email (finances)
and i'm in school
>Video Games, you've been playing or just your favourite(wait favourite? don't you mean favorite). Post your username(s) if you want.
my new laptop sucks so nothing
i'm re reading zodiac by neal stephenson
>>
File: IMG_20161117_135014545.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_135014545.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24580928
Here's my room doodle

Learn from me

Learn from my mistakes and crappy french window
>>
>>24581046
What exactly kind of homework are you procrastinating from right now? Is it hard or anything, idk if i could help but then again no one likes helping anyone with homework in here lol.
Have you found out what you wanted to major in, in school?

And shit sorry about your laptop, that doesn't mean you can't emulate any older nes or snes games. One of the reasons I stay on that PC cuck train unfortunately

Not the biggest book fag here, I still need to finsih the last wish. But is that book a good read? I read the synopsis on google, not sure if eco-terrorism will reel me in.
>>
File: IMG_20161117_144826.jpg (112KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_144826.jpg
112KB, 500x666px
>>24581061
Here is face
My window was fucked from the beginning it seems.
>>24581046
>school
What're you studying?
>>24581023
>like one muslim who ever posted here. think
How do you know that I haven't converted?
Sahib sa rah, allah akbar.
>anons pics
I found the archive but the pictures can't be enlarged/downloaded...which is good...i think.
>four or five
Been here far too long tbqh.
>>24581003
>"muh my shitposting"
Fine.
>not spicy
I think it depends on the kind, we mostly just have tikka here.
>kettle going
The cravings begin.
>We don't need that
>Kids are literally shitting on the streets
I see.
>backroom
I don't know what that means but I think it's something racist about my 100% white ancestors so here is a song in retort.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YeLuDgzxCM
>guilty eyes
>Fat sacks of cash
I rest my case.
>6th grade
Is that year six? Why were you being an edgy kid at 12? Don't answer, I do not wish to know
>>
>>24581100
I'm just writing an essay on science fiction and war
It's easy stuff i'm just brain dead right now
I'm studing biology, chemistry & environmental science

and yeah i actually just got a snes as a gift so i'm pumped about dat nostalgia
gonna play some fuckin secret of mana

It's actually really good imo if you like the kinda cyberpunk stuff Stephenson writes. i'm into that eco shit though

are you in school for anything?
>>
>>24581123
bio/chem/env. science
are you in school?
>>
File: IMG_20161117_223716.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_223716.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>24581193
College/School.
I'm doing A-levels if that means anything to you.
Nice choices tho. You enjoying it?
>>
>>24581208
What subject are you studying?
Is A-level like honors?
Your art is cool btw
It's alright i guess, right now i'm mainly getting the intro level stuff out of the way.
hopefully it'll get better as i get more into the specialized shit i'm interested in
>>
>>24581123
Post face, post with hand on face
Fuck welp let see if my hands skills are on point still: starting

>I haven't converted
if that akbarer has a puss you best start converting
>is good
that just means you can't fap to them now, tho idk how thats goingto work out drawing a thumbnail
I'll go check the archive later on and get a list
>Been here far too long
I have no clue why your still here, I can supply the same content as they could. Once it was 30-20, now its maybe 4 maybe 3
makes it easier to draw tho
>fine.
I should fine you just for saying that
>tikka
had to google it, just makes me want some kebabs now. Always thought indain curry was suppose to be spicy as lava
>cravings begin
and now my mouth is dry as fuck, such as it goes with tea
>shitting on the streets
thats what happens when you let all those brown ass indains in. Tho they been there longer than mohammad
>retort
Enjoy this CNN prank call when it was the based 90s and call ins were the norm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_F9QD92Ng
>my case
this case has been wide open since the day your mom opened her legs
>is that year six
was this a pun?
What did he mean by this?
Most likely I was 11 in sixth grade cause my late bday. Wait what are you suppose to be 9 when your in 6th grade? Fuck you baka

>>24581126
Kek thats actually one subject I could help someone with, I know some cause I'm a mecha fag. Just add in some "can love bloom on the battlefield" and allegories for mechs
and ships being embodiment of the human soul.
Hey britanon is studying bio, you two could have alot to talk about.

Did you get an actually snes or those new $60 emulation boxes they just started selling? Super ghouls and ghosts could have your name on it. That game is very very.......hard
I'd have to read a bit of it, I'm never really sure how cyberpunk sits with me sometimes.

Atm I'm just waiting for a job to get back to me, I have to wait till the 25th to get a call back since they have a slow season.
>>
>>24581277
eyy thanks i'll keep that in mind
i'm just being lazy
who's the brit?

it's a real boy
i could check that shit out
i'm actually awful at vidya i have awful hand eye coordination but i love it anyways so i mostly just play rpgs
cyberpunk is cool for me unless it's just one of those "everything is the same except everyone looks like a scene kid and everyone just does renamed versions of today's street drugs"
i'm more into sci-fi really
i guess its a pretty thin line

what kind of job stuff do you do?
>>
File: IMG_20161117_152135718.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_152135718.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Here's where I am

Your index finger pushing your cheek up is killing me tho. But I'll soldier on and prosper
>>
File: really shit construction lines.jpg (114KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
really shit construction lines.jpg
114KB, 500x666px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N0IyL0CuVv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0&index=11

https://www.rt.com/uk/367296-mass-surveillance-bill-law/
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/news/snoopers-charter/
http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/17/snoopers-charter-just-got-passed-so-government-can-spy-on-your-internet-use-6264411/
https://twitter.com/hashtag/IPBill?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/snoopers-charter-2-investigatory-powers-bill-parliament-lords-what-does-it-mean-a7423866.html
http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2015-16/investigatorypowers.html

>starting
...okay just don't get it in my eye
>start
those 72 virgins gon feel so good...not knowing what the fuck to do and shit.
hell yeeeh
>still here
honestly?
I think it's because this is the only place I can unrestricted...you people are also not as deranged as some of the people I'm with.
>fine you
...I'll give you two toenails
>had to google a tikka
get out
>dry as fuck
what low quality shit tea was that
probably over milked or under milked
>Indians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMOS9K0fzs

b the special snowflake
>dsl
noice
>my mums a cripple
you disrespectful
>pun
no? I'm english...we have a different system
>6th grade
DIFF SYSTEM GET DOWN WID EAT
>>24581219
Bio, socio, and psy.
Don't do socio.
Don't talk to anyone that does socio.
They're all tapped.
>Like honors
Think of it as a stepping stone between normal school and uni
>cool
oh ty
>intro
what'd you want to do with those?

>>24581328
I was wondering why it looked weird the angles off.
I tried to do the angle thing
>>
>>24581327
Kek I probably got to into it from the way you responded, you'll get over that writers block
Brit, or londonfag or britbong or whatever his name is rn, is the other anon your talking to

If its real then those "muh retro game" prices are going to be real as well. Just don't be surprised when you see a $70 game cartridge.
One of my friends went to a non game-stop game store in a mall, they were charging $60+ for ps1 games like they just came out. Think he said FF7 was $70

I use to be pretty damn uncoordinated, not sure if playing vids fixed it or getting older, but I'm a little better now. But rpgs are still m fan fav
And yeah I guess that whole "scene kid" aspect is what makes me wary about it. But if blade runner is labeled as steampunk then I liked their version. Its probably classic steampunk now kek

Atm nothing right now which is kind of depressing, before that I just worked at a mercedes auto shop for a few years.
I guess I'm gay for working with my hands
>>
>>24581367
oh shit cool
are you going into psychiatry or neuroscience or something?
i've taken socio classes the people are weird
no offense
the professors have just been "you seem smart :,) i totally don't diddle my students at all" types
i mean i guess ideally i'd want to curate a natural sciences museum
but i'm super into the actual science aspect for now so i want to be able to get into technician stuff then worry about the works well with others part later
i'm mostly into raptors and pollinators

>>24581430
lmao sry it was helpful i'm just too wiped to really think too hard about it ya know
and yeah probably
i have goof troop so
what else do you really need right

yeah i mean i like girls in black leather as much as the next but if that's the only interesting thing then id rather do classic sci fi
but shadowrun is cool
in concept
not to play

that's cool though auto stuff is cool
it's something that i know absolutely nothing about but i've always been interested in
i've had some friends who worked with cars and it seems really interesting

also is everyone here a drawfag
should i post shitty art or make a request or something or is that too forward
>>24581328
>>
>>24581367
Lel so it finally reached apon across the pond

As an american who's probably been spied on a few times all I can say is: delet your history every month and don't search up any key words your government will pick up on.
i.e. don't every search up any muslim related words for now one lol

Your report sounded solid, didn't go into that much but also didn't leave off that much. And if anything since you included "social media" in it your sure to catch some eyes during grading.
No care about much until it hits them right in the feels.
Maybe you need a conclusion with a hard hitting question like: is soical media really freedom or does it just shackle us to the wall?"

And get ready, what tech the goverment makes it all trickles down to local law enforcement. You'll have them searching phone and social media records in do time

>my eye
kek funny thing about that
>feel so good
either that or their pelvis is going to rube on your dick
thumbnail drawing should just become a new meme art
>not as deranged
Well that pretty nice, tho this is 4chan and everyone who posts here has something wrong with them. And its only unrestritcted now cause we don't have any sjw in here
.....or active ones right now ;^?
>toenails
speaking of that I should trim mine soon
>get out
what is a wet burrito. Bonus points for NOT using google
>milk in tea?
No no no.....no thats not me. Thats insanity all I need is some sugar and its all gucci
>special snowflake
Fuck that was funny, couldn't tell if that was a grille or a mang. But by the movment of those bowels I'd say it was some lib girl
Plus why didn't he/she pee before doing this? Plus are they drunk, who just openly rubes shit in with their bare hands?
>noice
thats what I meant from the back room deals
>different system
apples and ladders?

Fuck your system wey, and fuck your couch bitch
>>
>>24581478
>drawfag
he is >>24581328

I just kinda doodle and steal aspects of his stuff.
>pollinators?
Don't know if you're about plant reproduction, ecology, or gmo's...
>raptors
The dino's?
>Natural
Really? That's pretty cool, hope that works out dude
>diddle
Haha, my teacher (s) are just crazed, emotionally unhinged, feminists.
Although my old drama teacher was another story.
>no offense
None taken. I know.
Believe me, I know.
>Taken
Was that mandatory?
>Something
Originally I was going into criminal profiling or something with law/criminology but now no idea...
>>
>>24581496
I'm into ecology and bee conservation
and i just love fruit bats and botany and it's a convenient way to mix all those together
raptors as in birds of prey not cool enough to study dino's
but kinda related i guess

and eyy thanks
no i took it because i was interested
i also took a criminal intelligence class and did a short forensic science internship project thing what a coincidence!
i love forensic science and criminology in concept and i'm good with plants/bugs/psych but human gore freaks me out too much so i never got farther than intro level shit in it
i've always had trouble with nailing down an exact thing too i just know what fields i like
>>
File: Blep.jpg (122KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Blep.jpg
122KB, 500x666px
...I need so much practice, ehh.

anyway imma sleep
>>24581485
>across the pond
It's the end of the world.
etc.etc.etc.
>keywords
so 4chan, cheese pizza, mlp, cookie cutters, and salmon slappers?
>muslim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKHOBG9CCq4

get indoctrinated soyn
Soon, soon, you will see the wondrous sight,
A fierce conflict. And you will see,
There will be battles in the heart of your abode.
To destroy you, my sword has been sharpened.

>too much
is just opening but thank you for listening
>nuffin to lose but our followers and our chains
i'll see
ty again
>law
we already have imsi's and shit
can't wait for the legal breaking and entering on the grounds of suspected terrorism because you bought one too many kitkats.
>plow through the second gate of heaven and flood the lands of the lords
there's only way to break through that door
u kno what it is
>Something wrong
True but at least we're aware of it or at least don't glorify it...as much
>trim
y? become a gladiator
>no milk in tea i drink it pure
no wonder it's shit
>gucci
stop it anon.
>by the movement
Nope do not want to know
>I was watching to see the trickle of the golden stream
Please refer to above.
>bare hands
They're progressive.
>fuck your coach
settee*
>bitch
Not a nice thing to call your cousin.
>>
>>24581478
Nah anon your all buneo, I just like joshing around and breaking walls ITT. But I won't joke about writer's or drawers block....cuz dat shite is real
>goof troop
At first I said what the fuck is he even talking about. Then I say this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7--zxXXKQ
I have no clue how I forgot all about that damn show, that was all of my childhood right there. Idk why the disneychannel had some many likable shows back then

I don't think we'll ever not see black leather spandex in our lifetime, theres to many fetishist out there to stop that lol. And shit thats pretty true about shadowrun
its just one of those games that was better as a concept. Having a big bull monster with a katana getting shot at is only looks good on paper

If anything when it comes to car repair it depends on how well you are with solving problems and wrapping your mind around mechanical systems.
My old coworker said its alot like solving a puzzle, finding the solution by checking one issue and moving to the other.
I liked it, but it was a stressful job sometimes. Atleast your friends actually work on their cars, mine just talk about it but they never do anything. Not even changing their oil

And meh its just really me and brit who draw here(he does draw well, don't let him fool you)
Depending on the request I'll see what I can do, but hell your always welcome to draw shit here, this isn't /ic/ we don't blatantly shit on things for the sake of shitting
>>
File: IMG_20161117_163125634.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161117_163125634.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Does this look done to you? Go look at a mirror and tell me.

This is the hardest part for me when drawing faces, never know if I really did the job

Once it's done you'll get your 1200 dpi scanned version
>>
Shit my friend showed up unannounced so guess I'm signing off, tho we're probably just going to smoke. So there might be a (you) with a rouge ID at some point.

Later yall
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (2MB, 1788x2397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.jpg
2MB, 1788x2397px
>>24581564
fucking good troop man

lmao yeah i love shadowrun but trying to play it is so arduous
making a character sheet alone takes a fucking hour

And yeah, basically I started reading zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance and got really interested in the whole self sustainable engineering aspect
and i just have a lot of respect for that career in general
although I have friends who work at auto shops and they're all snobs
respectable snobs though

And shit cool
Do you do portrait requests? getting drawn is like the single most satisfying vain feeling

and here's something i have on my phone i'm really not this edgy though i swear
i just like drawing people but i can't draw faces
>>
You all come here thinking anyone cares what you have to say, everything anybody does means nothing
>>
No one in this shitwhole cares if you die they just want their egos stroked
>>
>>24580957
You think I care?
>>
All you fuckwitz make me want to drink. Goodbye thread u faggots don't know how interesting I made this fuckinj thread
>>
Why is it so hard for a lonely introvert to meet a qt introvert and do introvert things?
I'M NOT SHY!
>>
https://youtu.be/1xe-cyUQp1c
You all should end like this
>>
>being this mad no one gives a shit about you
Lmao @ ur pathetic life
>>
>>24583047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBRxM5yq2NU
>>
Too full/tired to give a decent reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0
just listen to that on repeat in my absence

>>24583038
You don't?
>>24583046
Some people just aren't meant to party.
>>24581575
Yes, and it looks like you're improving.
>Scanned
Sounds like something a robot would say.
>>24581526
>Animals
That's cool, I'm too full to think of anything else to say but that's cool
>>
>>24580939
>Some chad with rich parents
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Arabs are related to blacks
We
Wuz
Kangs
And
Shit

>Nothing positive about watching a man chuckle like a cuck
Oh. I thought le weed made everything better

>Robbing my self worth and appetite
That is true I guess.
>>
>>24580972
It isnt supposed to be intimidating but some fuckhead is ruining it by shitposting a lot. Just talk about whatever man. Do you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AltjBNZOjek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awUP6Axt-2Y
>>
bumping because of fags
>>
File: Bumping with shit.jpg (67KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bumping with shit.jpg
67KB, 400x500px
Bumping with shit
>>
>>24581602
If things it tedious like that its really hard to even have "fun". Even before the game starts ;(
But I guess you can say that about alot of games.

I'd say I'd have to say the same out maintaining an engine, its something that you are keeping alive mainly with your own hands.
One the other hand as a career it can turn you into a sleazeball in certain ways. And kek car enthusiast are snobby af, guess that comes with the title. I try not to talk about my entitlement here

There use to be alot of draw threads on this board, its mainly just anon's posting their face for drawfags to doodle.
If your still here just post your face and I'll do my best. I just drew brit's face to catalog his ass since he's one of the last oldfags of this dying thread

I honestly envy ppl who can draw with these lines, I was always garbage with that type of shading. Good work mr anon
And nah I know your not edgy, this kind of art is bretty damn popular on 4chins

>>24583492
>frog screams
>What brah you mad cause I got my m///5 and your bitch ass is walking? My dad owns a dealership.

>Kang of your lands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
A classic

>le weed made everything better
le only when le rights have been le trampled on
>>
>>24583982
I think your getting to that point where your going need to stop using line paper jajaja
Not sure if lighting in pic was deliberate, but it makes it look spooky.

I'm going to finish up that last rule 34 drawing and post it. And think of something else to draw I guess
>>
File: london2.jpg (1MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
london2.jpg
1MB, 1400x1812px
>>24581123
>>24581123
>>24581123
KING OF ALL OF ENGLISH 4CHAN

So I can blame you for le haker group anonymous, since their all britbongs
>>24581123
>>24581123
>>24581123
>>
File: IMG_6307.jpg (72KB, 417x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6307.jpg
72KB, 417x746px
man it's kinda nice how long this thread lasts
does anyone have thanksgiving plans?
http://youtu.be/wRajkqmZLdU

>>24584119
do you play any tabletop games like shadowrun or mainly just vidya?

And yeah that concept is really neat, i'm awful with mechanical shit though so i try to approach gardening with a similar mindset. so snobby

and thanks!!
>>
>>24584423
Oh hey, it's the bioshock girl?
No plans since I don't celebrate it and don't really have anything to thank for anyways. What about yourself?
Nice song btw, if only I could understand it kek.
>>
>>24584484
>the bioshock girl?
?

It sucks that you don't have anything to be thankful for, tough year? 2016 is kinda shitty
I don't have any plans, i have to write some papers though so the break is kinda nice. i'll probably bring my grandparents a casserole or something.

and lol yeah it sounds nice at least
>>
>>24584423
Yeah this thread usually id suppose to last a good week or so, unless theres a buttload of ppl posting or theres another toll tries to kill the thread
It gets weird like that sometimes

I just heard we're doing thank you givings at my aunts house, which is a blessing. But I think I might find an excuse to not go.
And if anything you should at least get yourself and your gramps a honey ham. Festive food is always a good vibe booster

No not at this moment, I'd like to but my friends don't want to go that far into nerdom. They'd rather keep playing anime fighting games.
And it seems like D&D is making a come back, theres been alot of anon who lay with their friends ;(

Meh it took me a good couple of years even before I starting working there to get my knowledge, I really can't blame ya. But shit gardening is another thing I do too, but I know less
about it then cars. Never been bullied by a snobby gardener tho lol

I'm going to start this in a few after I help my "brother" out with his gosh darn car
>>
File: bootyfly.jpg (80KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
bootyfly.jpg
80KB, 400x533px
I fucked it up but oh well. Here is a bump with a fat ass bee.

ID might of changed, not sure, internet has been really buggy today.
Is me:Britcunt
=)

Musik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LVO4TnnGlU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPzQh8ml900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIwA88Ivrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OAbKk-2bZ4 (omg i wanna go see him so bad but no job means no car means no movement fml u.u
)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRetOqzLgY
>>24584195
Looking good.
You're definitely improving dude, maybe some day you can draw those lewds for me, eh,eh?
>>24584125
>line paper jajaja
I only use lined if I'm practicing something.
The blank paper is for established ideas or if I'm just bored.
Shit's kinda expensive.
>Deliberate
Y...yeah ofc...
>something else
Well I tried to copy caitlin_hackett with this bee.

Instagram...it's not just for depression, attention ,and arabs.
>>24583982
>too high off ground
dayum...

>>24581526
>bee
That's pretty call, you hear about the extinction thing tho?
>Fruit bats
...Why?
>Birds of pray
...Are you a fish...are you trying to avoid being eaten?
>cool enough for dino
You're less cool than an eight year with a pop up book.
*Thumbs up*
>interested
was this before you knew about the people that take it?
>internship
Oh tell me all.
>gore freaks me
...You're on 4chan. You won't be a wussy forever, haha
>I like
Seems like you have a general idea though.
>>
>>24584534
Elizabeth? Whatever her name was, you look like her.

Recently it's been kind of tough I suppose.
Nice because you have to write papers? Kinda strange but anything to be occupied right. Lucky grandparents, casserole though, are you Italian?

Real nice , I want to hear more or more music in general but working rn lol
>>
I would love it if it was like earlier
>>
Alive?
>>
I'm still here and alive, butt my cuck of a brother is eating up all my time with this oil change. He didn't even look up how to do it

I'll try to (you) from my phone.....wish me luck
>>
>>24584900
Kek do you guys even get bees out there now, I kinda see them on occasion but apparently their on the endanger list now.
GLOBAL WARMING IS TOO REAL RN

Slap day modem, or change the signal

>opening jewtube links on the phone is gay with all these apps will do after I'm done

Kek I wonder if I'll be good enough to bring back drawthreads. To bad these still take me about an hour now
Post that Tumblr so I can finally see how pink the rabbit hole...... really is

>established ideas
I should start telling myself this when I was a kid. If anything don't make the mistake of getting carried away and doing a true art of work on that lines.
I did that, it's impossible to Photoshop out lines mang
>ofc
Yeah you know just watch for my style
>instagram was only invited for arabs to post cheetah print products
Well kek that seems pretty accurate tbqh but all social media leads to some kind of butt pain or depression
>>
File: 14795324746581480015182.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
14795324746581480015182.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>24568178
Nice Hats tho
>>
File: Snapchat-8973030615332561573.jpg (568KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8973030615332561573.jpg
568KB, 1080x1920px
MAGA boys.
>>
>>24568178
right hat, sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUwSOIJKdz0&index=13&list=RD7HULs2bwPgo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuck.
>>
>>24585641
Make it?!

Jk.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs&index=21&list=RD7HULs2bwPgo
>>
File: oh.png (94KB, 1695x934px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
94KB, 1695x934px
>>24585053
We have tons of them. Miner bees and honey are the most common tho.
>Global warming
Raising co2 will is just beneficial for plant life. What you don't like nature, you don't want plants to grow?
Naturist...
>Slap it
UM
>Signal
I can turn it on and off...that's about the extent of my knowledge.
>Drawthreads
If I get a pen I'll use my old, OLD, tablet and that sketchpad app I used time ago.
>post tumblr
I'm gay...but not THAT gay.
>WoA
>Woa
You overestimate me greatly.
>I tried to photoshop out lines
Hahahaahaaaa
>butt pain
But...but the beautiful pictures I'll take on holiday are worth the pain...
>depression
gotta get me some validation yo
>>
Hello
>>
BRUVS! I NEED HALP
im at the deli and the qt cashier is talkimg to me, what does!?@??@?? Am spaghetti-ing hardcore x(
>>
>>24586948
>>
File: how to flirt.jpg (14KB, 720x456px) Image search: [Google]
how to flirt.jpg
14KB, 720x456px
>>24586970
While waiting write phone number on paper, give it to her with the money...legally this is not a bribe.

When she texts.
Send this.
It is vital that you text her this after you got the food and you still have it.
>>
>>24587059
dont scare me with those teeth

that filename lol
>>
File: gis a kiss.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
gis a kiss.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>>24587094
I can't help being british
>>
>>24587137
contain yourself at least o_O
>>
>>24587164
Just like this whale;I cannot.
>>
>>24587180
i feel sorry for those people who had to clean it all up

imagine the stench
>>
>>24587211
If you're been to a strip club, back ally, a ceo's office or McDonalds then the stench wouldn't be anything new, they're experienced. in the ways of the fish floppers
>>
I'm watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75QJa9m6-dM
>>
File: 1479583439730.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1479583439730.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>24587060
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM YOU TOOK TOO LONG AND I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY SO I SAID " ID LIKE TO PUT MY MAYO IN YOU BEEF SAMMICH KNOW WAT AM SAIYAN BB" AND SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS LITERALLY RAPING HER THEN I RAN OUT AND FORGOT TO TAKE MY ORANGE JUICE SO I DIED OF STARVATION. NOW IM GOING TO BE A VIRGEN FOREVER LIKE YOU NORMI POS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 4CHIN ANONS RUINED MY LIFE REEEEKEKEJDBUSOSKDBSKANSBDIEKWOQIEJDNWJWJJEJDNDNFKFKFMNDN
>>
Bumping with a "not a " cock pic
>>
File: Snapchat-148504431.jpg (186KB, 1080x1812px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-148504431.jpg
186KB, 1080x1812px
>>
File: IMG_20161119_195059.jpg (3MB, 3120x3900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161119_195059.jpg
3MB, 3120x3900px
It's a tower
>>
>>24587779
haha benis xD
in bagina :DDD fug her in bussy :-DDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: IMG_20161119_202128.jpg (1MB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161119_202128.jpg
1MB, 1944x1944px
It's Richards tower.
>>
>>24587795
w2c penis like that
>>
File: Not a whore.jpg (737KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Not a whore.jpg
737KB, 1564x1564px
Final le shit pic to keep this bread rosen

>>24587785
My ears. D:
>>24587626
Shoulda just fired your pocket baghetti at it
>>
>>24587798
It'll be in your dream 2night
>>
>>24587824
so its like one of those freddy kruger films now
cant fall asleep since i might be in a bad surprise
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9uaWB73ppg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVIAbsfSQc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC5MXtgruDs
>>
rouge bump for later posting and art later on after later hours of latness
>>
What's up, /chat/?
I'm super bored and want someone to talk to.
Sittin' here playing wow like a faggot.
Watchin' USC/UCLA
What're y'all up to tonight?
>>
Good morning.
>>
File: 1357379057649.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1357379057649.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
Back from my one day vacation from ("wasting my time") this thread. Don't hate me, tho then again I know you ain't me

All I can really say is: if someone asks you to help them change their oil but they don't even know how to do it themselves. Just walk away and don't waste your time.
I spent too much time doing someone else's job with their dumb over engineered german car. If you want someone to help you at least look up the tutorial before hand so you can help your sleazeball garage monkey friend.
>mfw when owner manual says take car to dealer for oil changes
>mfw oil filter has a drain plug???

Either way enjoy that mirco-rant theres a (You) I have somewhere probably crumpled up in my pocket. Let me see if i can find it ;p

musica:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=050S0bhGKD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPvJYZUSuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwATF5dnfq4
longest time I thought prince made this
>>
File: IMG_20161120_011056175_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161120_011056175_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24586914
Around in this area its usually just euro honey bees and sometimes those big fat black carpenter bees if your lucky
It feels like they all left/died off cause of the constant heat here, its The Happening all over again :^{
>beneficial for plant life
yeah then we go back to co2 enriched earth with ungodly man eating huge plants. I don't have time for that, do you?
if some naturist wants this they should be ready to chop a ***"plant"*** with a machete
>um
yeah your mother as well
> extent of my knowledge
then your knowledge is flawed...
If yiu guys truly still have free internet theres should be a html address on your modem
IF your not a pleb you'd sign into and fuck around with the settings. Your modem is prob just old as a baby boomer tho
> tablet and that sketchpad
you could do that and bring my inner spreg lord out so I can tell you not to use it. But there was a drawfag last night doing tablet "drawings"
>I'm gay
is gay enough for insta
is not gay enough for /I'm a robot/umblr.
Ur gay
>haaaa
you laugh now but then you'll try it and know...
>worth any kind of pain
woman taking chrismas postcards of you, tim and the family dag is a pain for everyone, just STOP
>validation
Vaildation that kaitlynn the bitch is having a better time than you cause here mum and da give her money for blow and dick

Yeah I just dropped some edge in the joint

>>24586970
>>24587626
LELELELELELELELELELELELELELE
Thinking any reply from 4chins would get to you quick enough to "get the lay", especially when your looking right at them.
Kek next time just ask how that BITCH's day is going and bitch about the weather, Just cause she has a baby spitter doesn't mean she'll ruining just anybodies life

>>24587806
time to upload this to tumblr so you can make all the robots rust from the moisture
>>
File: 5Zqm5Y0W.jpg (1MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
5Zqm5Y0W.jpg
1MB, 1400x1812px
Annnnnd I actually did some art earlier today, finished this anon's super professional 4chan exclusive VIP PASS portrait
>>24584423
I have that feeling that I fudged up your eyes in this, but day late a dollar short
>>
>>24589411
Guess no one was up to to much last night, that happens alot here anon
All I did last night was hang with a friend then we snuck into our local skatepark thats been closed for a few months, tho that place was pretty packed when we got there.

>>24590004
good morning from the land where its 1:43am

But then again
nite nite thread
>>
File: DUDE.png (775KB, 811x1021px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.png
775KB, 811x1021px
>>24584119
>Hes got an m5
Dude! We will take that to the old mall parking lot, then we will see whos boss!

>Black Israelites
Once met a black person named fucking Israel. Wtf kinda name is that. We wuz promised lands and shit?

>Le rights have been trampled on
You have a right to weed?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU9KyXsDn0I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1erjP1P8FCY
>>
>>24590157
>time to upload this to tumblr so you can make all the robots rust from the moisture
got banned again
>>24590157
>constant heat here, its The Happening all over again :^{
if you get wild fires then yah
enjoy your dead flora
>time
is man made, nothing is real, etc.etc.etc.
buy me an icecream
>old
Got it about 7 years ago now I think
>tablet
techmology is good
>robot
b-but i'm a unique snowflake
>ur
my boyfriend is not me sir
>stop
y stop when you can pots
>money
not having your own collection of cuban children and coca plants.
pathetic
>>
>>24584645
Why wouldn't you go? I guess it's kind of a hassle, that's why I'm not participating farther than bringing food. Honey ham sounds solid, but I'll probably try to cook something easy.

D&D is fun, you should try it out. I'd recommend Pathfinder, World of Darkness or 5E.

I'm pretty bad at gardening, but I'm improving slowly. Last year my pumpkins never made pumpkins. Just big ol' vines.
But this year I got squash and shit.
>>24590164
oh shit this is really nice thanks!! Finally I feel like a VIP
i like the feet

>>24584900
Yeah bro bees are disappearing it's freaky shit. It's all about those neonicotinoids yo

Fruit bats are cute and interesting. And yeah probably less cool than an 8 year old. But at least I can find a job unlike anyone who wants to study dinosaurs lol

And yeah I did this thing in DC with a museum. I mostly just learned the life cycles of maggots and how to use them to find out how old a body is. And I got a flash drive shaped like a turtle for being a good boy

And I mean obviously I'm good enough with gore to be here, I just don't prefer seeing dead bodies irl every day as a career.

>>24584913
Oh lmao I'll take that as a compliment I guess.
I mean at least I have a bunch of free time to write those papers is what I meant.
I'm not Italian, I'm German. The food there isn't actually as bad as most think, but I still prefer casserole.
Where do you work?
>>
>>24590173
Yeah, it seems Yurotime has far more lonely /soc/ialites than Americantime
Glad to see someone is still having super cliche early 2000s teen adventures, though
>>
bored af
>>
File: Hai new neighbor.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hai new neighbor.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
CBA to revise.

>>24591353
Same.
>>24591006
>neonicotinoids
Careful..they're watching
>cute
sp00ky
>study
Someone's offended by that statement
>Insect dating
Wild.
>Turtle
...Bastard.
>I'm a necrophiliac
Your secret is safe here.
>>
File: 1470456482792.jpg (87KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
1470456482792.jpg
87KB, 1024x620px
>>24590690
>we'll see who boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuMPy-yB3H0
I just found this vid and I think I'm in love rn, fuc

>israel jamal washington
I could only assume he was some kind of caribbean noger, cause israel sounds like a pretty gay merican black name tbqh

>my god given right to bare the weeds
nah I have more of a right to alcohol, black cat nip is still illegal federally

>>24590730
>banned
>again
Are you stretching out your whole too wide or something? Didn't know that could happened
>wild fires are bad for muh environment
You are most curtainly a well defined cuck if you belive this.
>Never having a chance to watch to burnt ass feild grow back in 2 months
>......
>.....being a cuck
yeh
>etc.etc.etc
You waste so much of your time devoting your energy to people you'll never meet who will never know nor care about who you are and yet you continue

t. drunkanon

You only get my half finished rocky road cone, your just my gf dumb ass son
> I think
is that even going to run on win7? Sounds like some pre-war winxp tech
>techmology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KKgvRw1rrU
>unique white snowflaks
but you'll just melt away like the otheres when you leave your safespace
>when the boyfriend twink is chiller than the bottom
Well tim sounds like my guy, now I go someone to hit up the club with
>pots?
wat id dis?
>not having my own coffe plantation
Cause the whole god dang industry has gon dead bust. Uions killed all di good money
Ha yu'd have betta luck I reckon gettin the dank ol rubber out dang amazon pommy boi
>>
>>24591673
>Oy vey the smoke in my eyes
Jews are so easy to fuck with, haha

>Carribean nigger
Them jews be the devil in disguise, man

>Black cat nip
Thats an interesting word for it.
>>
>>24591006
I guess I just feel like I've been going to every holiday event while my other siblings just bail most of the time. I just want a whee holiday vacation.
baked macaroni are kinda simple and festive, but those honey hams are pretty easy just leaving it in the oven

Maybe I can cox my friends into trying it, maybe persuade them with some drinks. I'm going to have to write those names down tho

Its a weird thing to get a hold of, its like simple things like soil type and how deep you plant it. But hell at least you got vines to grow, hopefully they grow back next season.
Kek was that squash any good? Do ppl eat that raw too? I've only ever had it cooked

Ay and glad you liked it, your only VIP as long as you keep that pic.
>i like the feet
heheh tanks "sniff sniff"
kek nah any time I see hands and feet I force myself to draw them since their a bitch to do

>>24591090
Shit I think theres still more foreign posters in this thread at any point of time. Butt then again theres like 6 ppl total who still post here, I just thank der lurd we have that much.
kek I don't think my friend and me were having the adventure tho, there was some dude with his mum encouraging him on the side line. Pretty weird since it was near 11pm and in a sketchy area

>>24591746
>easy to fuc with
Does a mere 300 horsepower scare the chosen people? but then again orthodox jews don't drive

>devil in disguise
but money does make ppl talk

Thats probably the most interesting one I could think of thats tv friendly
>>
>>24591673
Draw me a cracked out pony
>>
>>24591868
> Butt then again theres like 6 ppl total who still post here

That's true, it seems like every time I come here it's the same few people. Nothing wrong with y'all, but you'd think there'd be more than half a dozen folks who want to do something besides post pictures of their cock.

> there was some dude with his mum encouraging him on the side line.

Sounds like something my mother would do desu
Do something cool like break the law but somehow manage to make it embarrassing as fuck
>>
File: nice_melons_6969.jpg (83KB, 887x1103px) Image search: [Google]
nice_melons_6969.jpg
83KB, 887x1103px
What else do you guys talk about anyways?
how was ur day

>>24591386
pic related

necrophilia is pretty well accepted here.. right?
probably more accepted than insect dating
badum tss

>>24591868
Oh yeah that makes sense. I don't have siblings but I'd probably be sick of their shit if I did.
And you should try it out! If you need a DM I can help. I know pathfinder and 5E like the back of my hand
And I cook my squash. I think it'd be kinda like eating a raw pumpkin. Just fucked up.
I'm keeping this pic 4ever
Totally don't have a foot fetish
>>
>>24591868
>Orthodox jews dont drive
I think they are scared of BMWs, man. German engineered steel has never treated the jews well.

>Money makes people talk
And suck dick

>TV friendly
Dude this is /soc/. There are a dozen dick rate and boy pussy threads. Dont hold your tongue.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtSf0PzqKac

then watching other side of the moon
>>
damn I guess I got some (You)s to make
>>
File: horse-teeth.jpg (182KB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
horse-teeth.jpg
182KB, 793x800px
>>24592387
I mean I guess I can do that
but I'm still waiting for that pic of you in thos panties I sent you

>>24592391
Yeah thats just how it turns out here i guess, most ppl seem to just want to post when their feeling bored or need to vent and then dip. Thats just how most of the chat threads on this board are. I suppose this thread is an oddity
>besides post pictures of their cock
Nah man ppl need every hour on the hour to post their dicks and kiks

Fuck man your mom sounds like she's cool....but not the cool you want in public. But i can see my mum doing that shit too so fuc
>>
>>24593019
Thats kinda hard to answer, we talk about just about anything but I guess it only works out if someone brings a topic up.
I think most of use were talking about the election, I posted some shit about the protests here

My day was pretty dole, the heat here finally died off and now theres a rain storm shitty on us. Which is nice cause I can't remember when it rained last. Started a new drawing as well
How did ur day gone did?

thats kinda of a cures and a blessing being the only child, I guess the worst part is being their shadow. "mum I don't know where that dude went, just let me hot glue!!!"
I think my brother's bandmates might have played, think next time I see them I'll bug em about it. kek I guess DM is checked now I need four more bodies, how long have you played btw?
Ehhhhh I still remember eating raw pumpkin as a kid.....not a great feeling. Shit you should try potatoes next time
Print that drawing and make your wallpaper
And I pray you don't your you'll be shunned like the rest

>>24593098
>German engineered
Ahhhhhh fuck how did I miss that one? They never forget

>tha suc
and it'll make them kill right after doing the act...madmen man

>don't censor the dick
not even sure how vulgar they talk in those threads, but then again I don't want to know
>>
>>24593345
Yeah talking about the election on here sounds like hell.
Rain storms are cool, my area has been getting insane wind for the past day or so, it's great. Leaves swirling and grey skies, good stuff.
And yeah i'm kinda glad i'm an only child just because my family is already too much.
I've been playing since forever, my dad played when he was a kid so we talked about it and I started a group in high school. I was that kid, the one who went to friday night magic and shit.
i've never eaten a raw pumpkin, whats it like? did you get the flesh or that nasty stringy junk
it'll be my profile picture on the foot fetish dating site
jk feet are kinda gross desu
i'm an ass man
>>
>>24593403
meh these thread doesn't get as much attention as you think, seemed like a lot here were pretty natural about it. Which is refreshing,tho I thought the macro I made would attract /pol/arks
High winds are always a gosh darn trip, we get hit by the santa anas here pretty hard. But fuck have the leaves over there yellowed yet? I think the season are broken here
Kek if your family is nuts that all the better reason to take a vacation from them. Guess I lucked out having a small family
But damn D&D is actually in your blood, thats cool you and him share the same hobby or passion I mean don't bully. Kek tho I don't even think my hs had a d&d group. But we had a bayblade and yugioh group
Yup it was that nasty stringy alien stuff, not fun or good tasting. I think tho I had the baked flesh, but baked pumpkin seeds are pretty damn gosh, think all you add is salt.
lel senpai only true greater-form wizards cruise those foot fetish dating sites....I-I would know
asses can be asses and they stink, then again its 2016
>>
>>24593554
Yeah the leaves over here are all orange and red and allover the streets already. You haven't even had yellow leaves yet? jeez

Having a small family seems nice. Mine is kinda big but I don't have to see them very often. They aren't all bad though, mostly just my mom is hard to be around.

lmao yeah I grew up doing that kinda stuff, not so bad. It wasn't an official school thing, just kinda built a friend group around that stuff. fun stuff desu i remember when i actually had friends

That sounds gross! I've never eaten any part of the pumpkin, although I do love sunflower seeds so maybe I should check it out.

o shit add me i'm sole_daddy_420
I don't like anything related to assplay desu it's nasty I just like how they look aesthetically
assthetic
>>
>>24593609
Christ man I haven't seen one orange, yellow, or hell even khaki colored leaf out here. Idk whats the deal here its been weird like this for two years almost.
If your into not seeing them half the time yeah, but we've had holidays where two ppl show up so its a little depressing. But nah fampie I know that feel about m.m.m.(mean mad moms). Mine can bit a bit of an asshole when she drinks

I was on the fence between skate rat and nerd then, I kinda wanted to get in on that bayblade but I played that as a preteen not a teenager. THERES A DIFFERENCE
But fuck ever since hs my actually friend list has delet, now all mine are the ones that still use 4chan funny enough. Sooner or later you'll run into some peps then theres this thread to fall on

I wish I knew why I even ate that pumpkin like that, then again I was a kid. And kids gonna kid. But next time your at a liquor store or st go look for some. They have a good roosted taste

>sole_daddy_420
So simple yet it still made me laugh lel
For aesthetic purposes I'd agree with you, butt thats encoded in my dna since birth. Are cuban baseball butts more of your thang?
Aye man puns are my thing here, stop seal my shtick mate
>>
>>24593780
That's pretty weird man, maybe i just have weak leaves around here.

I mean it's nice seeing them all at weddings and stuff. I'm just not a very day-by-day family involved person. do yours live pretty close to you?
moms r mean they just dont understand bro

lmao i don't think i've ever known someone irl on this site except like one person i met on here. i'm bad at meeting people though after hs and when i got a remote job i've been pretty secluded. it's kinda hard to make friends when you aren't basically forced into a social setting with them.

I honestly don't believe i've ever seen a cuban baseball player's butt. i'll take your word for it.
>>
>>24593836
Meh when you can't explain things like this here we just blame the smog or el nino ;^)

Seeing your family members everyday isn't very healthy m8, least if their problematic, I really don't blame you for feeling like that. And yeah most of my senpai lives around the same city, but not close enough for surprise visits thank allah
I just want mumsie to knock before she talks

I really don't know how that ended up like that, its pretty funny. One of them told me about it and the other knew from his brother.
Meeting ppl is kinda like a skill, I'm still pretty shite at it but you get better with practice or being forced too. But that job does really fuck things, if you really want to you could try visiting a cafe spot or some normie shit like a vidya arcade spot if your area has them. Or a "safe" meet up with a 4chinner
But fuck I can't even really give gosh advice about this I'm in that seat too srry anon

Think I saw it in a documentary about the hardships of cuban baseball. I guess you'll be seeing more of them soon now kek
>>
>>24593967
I mean yeah blaming climate change usually works.

Yeah i'm glad we live pretty far away. i have to get on a plane to see them. i'm going down for xmas tho

I used to work at a starbux, was pretty nice. decent amount of nice people. i'm just bad at staying in touch, i always feel like a bother when i try to.
it's cool tho i appreciate it
if there was an arcade nearby i'd prolly do that. the only places that are social/hip hobbies like that now are fucking vape shops kill me.

i'll be here preparing for cuban ass i guess
>>
>>24594005
Thats all I ever hear any media scientist say. Doesn't seem like any news channel talks about our weather but I'm just paranoid

I guess I'll never never know that feel of flying to relatives, but shit man I hope you don't get caught up in any late flight holiday shenanigans for xmas

Well damn starbotts is about as social as it gets for fast food style restaurants, your lucky yours didn't have a hipster over growth. But yeah I feel the same way about keeping up with ppl, honestly i just force myself to bother who ever that person is. I've ghosted to many peps in my lyfe ;^(
Shit thats a bummer, theres a place my friends and me go to usually everyone is chill I hope you can find something like that some day. But yo........fuck vapes don't waste your lungs and braincells mang

As long as I can legally buy cuban cigars, its all beuno papi
>>
>>24593345
>They never forget
Never forget the 6 gorillion, goy

>Make them kill right after the act
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0
Thread theme?

>How vulgar they talk
Go check, buddy :)
>>
>>24594834
Thanks
>>
Bump :)
>>
Bump (:
>>
Bump ÷]
>>
Bump ;')))
>>
File: waiting.jpg (170KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
170KB, 1280x854px
>>24593246
>I can do that
>>
>>24594050
It's a pretty nice day out today tho
Yeah i have a direct flight and it's pretty early before xmas, so hopefully it'll go smoothly.

I ghost everyone it's such an issue desu. There's nowhere cool around here & vaping is too gay for me

fuckin
what else is up
>>
File: IMG_20161121_182841.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_182841.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
I'm at that level of boredom where I don't really wanna talk but I don't wanna do nothing but I also don't want to work.

Have a heavly edited picture
>>
File: IMG_20161121_180354.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_180354.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Dumpa bumparoony
>>
>>24595218
Boredom? Then go draw something, something different like an animal or a tree.

I still need to do your family portrait of your aunty strung out on coke
>>
File: 1479689653381.jpg (634KB, 575x804px) Image search: [Google]
1479689653381.jpg
634KB, 575x804px
>>24595218
Btw I think you should head back to the docks before your foreman notices
>>
>>24595089
I slept in like a stowaway today, but it looks like that rainstorm has finished up. It's just overcasty atm birds are still singing and whatnot.

I just hope the TSA don't shit up your plans or anything, if so all can do is apologize for my cousin Tyrel kek.
But shit do you usually fly by yourself? Never done that not sure if balls are big enough

I'm telling you, you have to fight that urge, sometimes I just write out a msg or whatever days before just to make sure I don't forget. But fuck it sounds like you live in my boring ass home town, I'd say if your old enough to drink go hit up a bar, but I wouldn't even do that alone.

Fuck senpai idk how my day is going to be, rn now there's some workers next door complaining about the stinky garage filled with raccoon shit.
Lol I was in there last week, I want to tell them about the ded raccoon I saw in the abandon English car
>>
>>24589226
Don't you fucking bump in rouge's name.
>>
>>24595218
btw tell the caterpillar under your noise it's shift is over(muffled girls laughter)
>>
File: sex.............png (245KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
sex.............png
245KB, 480x386px
>>24595429
I have a feeling I already know who this jajajajajaja
If not rouge one sucked and I didn't even have to watch it to know senpai
>>
>>24595218
dis nigga look like he bout to evade his taxes then rape my virgin and tight boi butt
>>
is rouge a trigger word or some shit around here
>>
>>24595555
I'm not much of an oldfag here, but I think it makes a few old timers a little unhappy. Kek I wish I knew why
>>
>>24595642
what makes me unhappy is that you didn't check my digits
>>
>>24595653
Fuuuuuc wey my bad with those quad-fivers. I think by know ppl should know I never check digits anymore, idk what happened
Do you want a cookie or a lap dance?
>>
>>24595675lap dance
>>
File: Cold cuts.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cold cuts.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>24593019
>right?
...Anon.
>More accepted than dating
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Pic related
That is terrifying.
>Day
Found out my teacher has bipolar, my class is full of morons (not really a surprise but yaknow...toot toot) and facial hair is a pain.
Wut boat ur dey?
>>24591673
>whole too wide
Well it started like this
>Have preference
Got banned st8 away
>believed
Not everything likes to get lit yo
>Never meet
Sum truth
>rocky road
get yo bitch ass outta here i only fuc wid vanilla and ice pops.
>pre-war
is ski. is b4 the war was a war was not war
>just my son that i make wear heels
...daddy...dad no...get help...please papa
>check his website
Ali g was so good
>melt away
i have a seasonal members pass to the church of euthanasia , i'm fine.
>getting road
yo! Relax my gangster. Everything is good within your respective hood.
>>24595472
You should of expected this.
>>24595434
>it's shift is over
It's November which it's cold and and... ;_;
>>24595429
ROUGE BUMP
>>24595386
You mean the one we k- the one who went on a surveying trip to cuba?
Na he's cool.
>>24595373
>draw something,
Such as?
Honestly too tired to bother making anything good and/or creative.
>tree
u
>strung out on coke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql49F7mCuss
is rreeeel bad mane
>>
fuck you
>>
>>24595678
All I can give you is my interpretation of "me" getting lap danced on.

>>24595752
Calm down love
>>
>>24595772
i didn't expect this man kek
>>
>>24595699
>should of
Now that is unexpected
>>
>>24595699
>started like this
thats what all the daddy's little girls say m8
>str8 away
I see what you did there ;^)
First rule to tumblr is think the same way as everyone else
>not not wanting to get lit
Its like you never even had a wall of timber smoke fuck your face bitch
>Sum
Truth in the pudding is no one here could hold a convo irl
>vanilla and ice pops
Dis is gayyyyyy
Its like you want to die of boredom, quit being a vanilla edge lord
>...please
more like please can I have some more
I make that bitch film me ploughing his mom, I'm kang here
>was so good
define good especially the british good
>respective hood
That was suppose to be a southern entrepreneur, no one says reckon here you tosser other than cowboys. G-g-go read some mark twain

>It's November
Oh yeah your hipster swine ass is doing no shave november
Guess what........I shaved last night HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!

>surveying trip
oh you mean that one guy the coast guard picked up in cuz bay?
Yeah well we got our report and are starting our forward investigation. Have a good day sir...

draw a dick dragon, someone asked me to do that once. Mild effort, idk where I put that drawing tho I hope no one finds it
>>
>>24595778
You get what you get when you go for it mang

I'm a wild card you never know what you get
>>
>>24595847
Life is a box of chocolates...
>>
>>24595840
>drawing tho I hope no one finds it
I remember that
Draw a dick lamp
>Draw a
But what if god sees
>investigation
am but a lost lamb in this big lonely world
>hipster for being lazy
we got one month to donate to male cancers AND get validation for it.
If that makes me a hipster then I'm not a hipster because I'm just being lazy and cancer research is a scam..
>shaved last night
o...oh no
>no one says
>says
If you can talk you ain't working hard enough
>define good
didn't make me slightly more depressed
>am kang
am calling the bacon wagon
>it's like you want to die
wouldn't THAT be a conundrum (plz end this, i have a test i can't revise because i'm too tired. death is the final call. I'm up off my knees. can i celebrate)
>hold a convo
oddly you're right.
I can talk to people WAY older than me fine but people my own age either bore me, sadden me, or piss me off.
>I got fucked I'm a b0ss
Where'd he touch. It's okay. We're your friends.
>that's what all the "littles" say
don't d8te /b/ait m8
>>
>>24595419
Fuck yeah sleeping in is great. Tomorrow is my last day of class before thanksgiving break im gonna sleep all day.

Yeah I'm used to flying alone I've done it since I was a kid. And yeah I've tried going to bars and stuff in the city with friends and it's not really my thing, the loud music and sweat and stuff. I wouldn't do it alone that's how people die senpai

lmao gross poor raccoon

>>24595699
That sucks. Most people are stupid in my classes, but I mean i'm at a community college right now so idk I probably am too.
What class(es) are you taking?

Facial hair has always seemed kinda awful to me to have, like the feeling of little hairs growing out of your face seems uncomfortable. I guess you'd stop noticing it after a while though. or does it feel like armpit hair or leg hair, like barely noticeable? it seems thicker tho

My day is fine I'm just watching house. I was outside for a while and it's pretty calm and blue compared to recently. Which sucks but at least I don't have to freeze to death.
>>
>>24595885
>remember
Really? did someone ask for that here or have you been stalking me?
just tell me you've been stalking me
>draw a limp
well that should be easy for you, YOU ARE ONE le kek
>god's warm open eye
god sees you jack off while your dag watches. Do you think he cares what you draw?
Oh oh wait go draw allah or mohammad and make photo copies and leave them around town
>lonely
Well the print of your size 7 boots beg to differ, only thing that'll be lonely is your prison cell
>one month "to"
Or what? isn't cancer research a ponzy scheme even aids research has done more over 5 decades of anal testing
>working hard enough
well if you just jam it down your throat with out thinking then damn
>slightly more
implying all old comedy doesn't make anyone feel depressed for laughing at it years ago
> bacon wagon
thats a good way to disperse arabs in england, or cause a riot
>conundrum
your taking the asian approach to school, not the most healthiest way to live mind you
>oddly you're right
I don't like being right
How do old ppl not do the same to you as ppl your age? All they like to do is complain and lie about the past and then say, "things are changing"
but maybe you just need to go out your way to find like minded youths....tinder maybe?
>your friends
No your lying to me right to my internet face. All I need is Mashiro-san

Lel that just reminds me of the stories my friend would tell about his jailb8 coworker fucking the 30yo manager
Actually thats just depressing
>>
>>24595925
I think I've been doing it for too long now, shits fucking my shit up least I'm not waking up a 2pm anymore. Tho your arse has a far better reason sleep in after tomorrow.
Order a pizza and eat in bed, thats living right there

Fuck man I feel like a bitch boi not wanting to fly by myself, guess I'll get over it sooner or later. Well shit i can see why that's not your cup of tea, those are good places to run into fuck bois and drugged drinks. kek even tho I've been to music shows loud music still
isn't something I like being around. Kek I meant more of a bar bar rather than a club. Club lyfe is a fukt lyfe wey

I think that coon had dreams of owning a convertible, pretty funny when I heard those worker's reaction when they pulled the car out
>>
File: 1479766410783.png (278KB, 582x630px) Image search: [Google]
1479766410783.png
278KB, 582x630px
Fuck man I guess its round two for japan's western coasts, guess god wants more radioactive molecules in the pacific

>A magnitude 7.3 earthquake struck Japan off the coast of Fukushima, home to the nuclear power plant badly damaged in the March 2011 triple disaster, triggering a tsunami alert.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-21/tsunami-warning-issued-as-quake-strikes-off-fukushima-in-japan
>>
>>24596012
Eh it's not like my classes are that stressful, I'm just burning out because I don't care about them at all and the semester is almost over and I already got accepted to a big boy college for the spring. it's like senioritis all over again. Ordering a pizza sounds pretty good though, i'll do that.

I only started getting freaked out about flying very recently, it's always been no big deal for me. Concerts are cool though, I lost my metalhead buddy to another city though so I think the last thing I went to was like a year ago. Are you into that stuff?
Clubbing is nasty desu I just like those bar/cafes with live music. Anywhere I can get coffee or beer and hear some weird acoustic indie girls has my seal of approval.

At least he died a rockstar rip
>>
>>24596710
Idk if there is a cure for senioritis or there will ever be one. But when does one week of laziness really effect anything ever...anyways. Just don't bring it in tha big bois collage

Can't blame you for getting spooked, other than jihad stuff I think the plane vanishing is still my top pick of spookyshit. I've never been to any metalhead shows but I use to tag along to hardcore shows, kinda the same thing but I'll get beat up for saying that.
Last show I went to was a few months, but I don't actively hunt out those shows my spreggy friend told us the day off

>acoustic indie girls
mfw when I've been to places like that and still never seen this. Wut am I doing with lyfe?
Theres has to be some kinda bar/hipafe around you, their like the ipa of beer rn their trending
>>
>>24596858
yeah i have some time until i have to really focus and do things that are applicable to my major and future career. i've got time to ignore my work and dye my hair a stupid color and sleep all day etc.

I used to be so cool with flying i dunno what happened. i also used to like roller coasters though. i think im just getting more anxious with age. like a fine, reclusive wine.

I think the last live music i saw was a 311 tribute lmao
there's a nice coffee/bar place like that nearby that i go to once in a blue moon, mostly cause i get a free drink from the cute hipster waitress like 90% of the time it's pretty tight.
>>
>>24597150
You said till spring right? Kek thats like already six or eight hair dyes in that time, you should just start off with deep red, the ultimate red flag.

Maybe its just all the bits of radiation you pick up from all those xrays, but I'm sure the media plays a part in that. And kek desu I think everyone should grow out of rol-errrr I mean fruitbooting. Just don't leave that wine out in the sun though

I'd just tell you to tell ppl you just saw the real 311, unless they were better
No one is going to decline free drinks especially from 11/10 qt hisptorian waitress. Now I'm wondering what that 10% is like tho, how many bad trips has that place had?
>>
>>24597384
i think i'll go blue desu
why not
i'll dye alone anyways
get it
dye

The media is definitely freaky but i think it's just this dream i had about being in a plane crash. & yeah i never get sun anyways so i'm good. i'm physically incapable of tanning and i hate the heat so at least i'll die without wrinkles. at what cost though

Nah it was just some dumb thing that my friend did with his band. The 10% isn't much, just when i went with an old family friend that was in town and i think she was miffed that he was a dude.
>>
yello
>>
>>24597430
If you wear the color blue
you'll surely lose
not to anything new
most likely from that butch girl sue

I tried and I think I died........bu-but rhyming is kinda gay tho

Man that sounds cryptic as fuck almost, thats why I don't like dreams. Idk what you should make of that, either its just anxiety or some final destination foreshadowing of things to come. At what cost? Probably skin cancer and chronic bitchiness, thats a by product use califags deal with. But shit sunlight gives you wrinkles? I need to buy bulk sunscreen from cosco

So it either sounds like his band dressed in drag or they did some of that rare on stage dick wagging, I'd like to think it was the second one kek. Or your friend was just one cute ass looking boipuss

>>24597451
>>24597487
Anon what are you doing, don't force the bump

It brings back bad memeories
>>
>>24597519
bump
rouge

what other trigger words are theere
>>
File: 1479431990389.gif (591KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1479431990389.gif
591KB, 500x213px
Ayyyyyyy I made 300

I'm actually doing things with my life now

>>24597524
smash(multiple reasons)
lads
cuck
can't be bothered
boipussy
white
american
caucasian

The list could certainly go on ;^)
>>
>>24597536
give me tl;dr on drama itt lol
>>
>>24597626
Only like two or three of those are real drama related here, rest were for funzies

kek tho you made some tl;dr posts here talking to our in house retart too
>>
>>24597747
i did, but i was really bored
>>
>>24597756
we're both guilty to fanning the flame
tho I wish that would happen more often
>>
So good news it turns out my class today was canceled so i have thanksgiving break a day early. Bad news i found out after i'd already gotten all the way to campus kms i'm just sitting in my car moping

>>24597519
good rhyme anon
I have a lot of weird dreams it kinda blows. But at least it's better than never dreaming at all. Thanks for that reassurance tho i'm sure it's a foreshadowing of my death.

God i fucking hate California. So much.
And yeah sun is real bad for your skin. "At what cost" because i'm a pasty fuck.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
H-hi

I'm taking this opportunity of non of my sisters being home to post, as I cannot post unless I lock the door because my laptop is vegetable and has to remain resting on a wall in order not to break.

How is everyone.

Been fucking shit for me, and just signed my life away cheaply earlier today
Would love a bottle of whisky about right now.
>>
File: hot buns coming through.jpg (14KB, 406x116px) Image search: [Google]
hot buns coming through.jpg
14KB, 406x116px
>>24598672
>car moping
Do some work you hippie
>>24597536
>with my life now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjblqE3xHk
>>24597451
yello good fellow are you feeling mellow, perhaps a little yellow?
>>24595981
>stalking me?
Draw thread, probs.
>just tell me
I cannot
>you light up my world
U must get all the boiz
>Projecting
...It is time to stop. Where is your adult?
>He cares
Those witches, jews, muslims, blacks, white, hispanics, asians, etc etc etc...didn't die just because someone was a little mean...it was gods intended plan...god told them to krill
>prison cell
you're never alone, not really. They can keep you in isolation but they can't keep out the voices.
--T.G.Miller.
>or what
i don't know.
>I think before putting things inside of my body
Never gonna meet Ron Jeremy with that attitude.
>police cars disperse arabs
...W...who do you think funds the police here?
>not the healthest
I will not dishonor the warlords.
>people my age
Because people older are more self aware, they're aware of their shortcomings for the most part and there's a a distinct difference between individuals.
"Things are changing"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtaaCZAS_o
>Tinder
You've seen the kind of people that use that, right?
I mean I know some of the people that use it and they're weird.
>fucking manager for "free" drinks
Lmao
tell that shit
>>24595925
>stupid in my classes,
That's mean to say
>Community
?
>Probably am
Hey...hey now....
>growing out of
Fun fact: We have hair on most our body
>seems thicker
>November and not having a prepubesnt stash growing
honestly anon, your father and i r very disappointed.
>watching house
as in watching A house or the tv or THE house?
>>24595852
You'll get fatter the longer you live/the more you eat?
>>24595791
I am actually quite the wildchild.
>>24595752
That's a service you can't afford hun.
these buns are too faboo
>>
>>24591006
>compliment
Well its not ;)
Ah I see, free time is good after having to deal with stress and etc. Sorry you probably already answered this but what are you studying for?
Oh shit, you are a Nazi, fyi I love what Germany did in the 40's and I am not Jewish...
I've not tried any German food save sauerkraut(?), but I heard they have fantastic sausages. Also I'm not really sure casserole is Italian lol, just said it because it sounds like it.
I work in a trade and have a part time job in a gas station on the evenings, what about yourself?
>>
bump...
>>
>>24598888
8 bumps for 4 lol
>>
>>24598675
>right now.
The funk so?
>Been fucking shit
Keep your sex life private pls...
>signed my life away cheaply earlier
Show the McDonalds uniform
>order not to break.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
...pft
>hi
yello good fellow are you feeling mellow, perhaps a little yellow?
>>
buump
>>
File: 29980_030.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
29980_030.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
>>24598888
u kno u wan give me those 8's
>>
>>24598896
their is a new bump newfag
>>
>>24598903
tell me the new bump oldfriend!
>>
>>24598906
is called le rouge bump zoz
>>
>>24598907
Whats a rougw bump?
>>
>>24598907
Someone is taking that joke a little to much to heart.

inb4 it's /b/yards who is doing this
>>
>>24598910
dis
Bump
>>
>>24598899
if u know how to make a new bump ;)))))
>>
>>24598917
glub glub
>>
>>24598913
Its your joke and its serious
Rouge bump
>>
>>24598922
eeeeeeeerrrrrr wrong answer faggot try again
>>
i go cri now
>>
>>24598933
Only priests and white samurai take things this seriously

Not knowing that real nigga bump spamming is a ded art. But if someone wants to drop some dosh on a 4chan pass, be my guest ;'^}

>>24598937
The correct answer was for 100 points: why is there so much faggotry in my genes?
>>
File: IMG_20161122_102456262.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161122_102456262.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
YOU FAGGOTS ARE THE REASON WHY I HATE THIS THREAD.
I H8 IT SO MUCH YOU FAGS MAKE ME WANT TO ROLL OUT OF BED A CUT MY BEAUTY SLEEP TO PUT YOU TROLLS BACK IN THERE PLACE

JUST LOOK WHAT ONE MORE HOUR COULD HAVE DONE

btw typing in all caps on a fone is just wrong and hard, who thought of this
>>
soooooo many newfags itt
le rooge bump
>>
Bump are gloryous
>>
File: image.png (385KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
385KB, 600x645px
>A/S/L
28/M/US
>Height
5'8"
>Body Type / Weight
>General Interest
/a/, /co/, /mu/, /tv/, /vr/
>Sexuality
Bisexual
>What you're looking for?
Learn Russian.
>Contact Info
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀███▄░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░ ░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░ ░░░█░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░ ░░░█▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░ ░░░█░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░ ░░░░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▄▄▀▀░█░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
>>
fuck man

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀███▄░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░ ░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░ ░░░█░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░ ░░░█▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░ ░░░█░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░ ░░░░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▄▄▀▀░█░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
>>
>>24598672
Brah it sounds like your campus couldn't give a fuck about if your classes are on or off, they just want you there. But kek what are your plans going to be now?

I still have those dreams where I'm talking to ppl from high school that I haven't seen in 5 years, and know the new meme is having dreams with my ex-boss in them. I remember when I started smoking weed I couldn't dream at all, now their just semi-realistic with no morals.
Well fuck fampie we all gonna die one day. Least you know yours is good enough for a hollywood screenplay

Pls don't come over here, you'll just lose yourself, get caught in traffic, get hit by a car cause they were texting, or just lose money. But hey our mexican food is alright ;p
Theres that whole meme about blacks not needing sunscreen......tho I've been sun burnt before but only like twice

>>24598675
U-uh hey there

Sounds like that laptop has seen some pretty crzy butt rage in its time before. But I didn't even know your sister even thought about leaving the house. How medium rare

>How is everyone
impatient about waiting for this job. Other than that I feel alright day is sunny and clear after raining like frogs here

But fuck man your really going to be working for that fag till march? Did you your arse even get a pay raise, I assume your fagb0ss had a malicious grin after you sighed
Kek I have like a quater full bottle of jack, you can have it since the rest won't even get me tipsy........i'm getting irish whiskey next time
>>
>tfw didn't get it right twice
:(
>>
>>24598751
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8 [Embed]
Is this movie like your favorite or something, and why is it NOT shark tale?!

>Draw thread, probs.
w-we-well......you should be more careful then
>I cannot
then just dump all my nsfw pics from the sissy thread I moonlight in
>bois???
yeah more like the ones you find on a playground you gay faggot
>your adult
buried in the wall next to my bed of course
how else would I retain his power?
>god told them to krill
thats just the age old excuse for being schizophrenic, way easier to get away with when you carry a sword and have the ability to kill ppl
>voices
not retaining every song you listen to in your head like in the green mile
like ha, like come on dude are you even trying? mfw when I'd smash my brains in cause my ears ring like ex-wives in quite places
>Never gonna meet Ron Jeremy
thats kinda a good thing right? Least I won't have to tower over that beaver now. Its more of him putting things in others
>warlords
can't you all see it?! the warlords want us to die here like sheep. They are afraid of us
>the older you get.....the better
Thats kinda true but that can really be said about alot of ages. And take this advice or blow it out your ear
Hanging out with older ppl is gay as hell, you have to close your mouth every time they want to talk about "your generation" and they can be very very bias. Thats my experience from work, plus it dosen't help when said old men have a better sex life than you either ;(
>seen some
thankfully no but I assume I walked past them since all LA fags use it. I'd say their just the normie version of a thirsty ass /b/tard cross poster fuckboi

>You'll get fatter the longer you live/the more you eat?
lel speak for yourself and your crappy non slave genes
>>
>>24599034
>>24599122
>tfw didn't get it right twice
▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█
▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▄▄ ░▀▀▀▄▄
░░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█
>>
>>24598751
It's a two-year college, mostly for trades/certification or getting a more affordable first 2 years of uni

And yeah lol but most of the hair is really fine and tiny and unnoticeable. Not like stubbly and thick like facial hair. so i guess it weirds me out.
the tv show house

>>24598846
>Well its not ;)
That's fair.
I'm studying bio/chem/environmental science! And I work for a consulting firm doing finances, all remote online shit thank god. I do not miss customer service.
What trade are you in?

>>24599079
Yeah they're jerks. I'm probably just gonna keep watching House ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dreams with your ex boss sounds really shitty. I assume. It would be for me.
I mean I basically already know how I'm gonna die senpai my great grandma, her sister, and my grandma's sister all died of tiddy cancer and my grandma on the other side of my family had it too. It's a mixed blessing because it means I can just pull the plug at like 50-60 and not have it be a whole mess.

Don't worry, California is really the last place i'd go. I only used to visit because I once lived in Arizona, and even then it wasn't worth it.
& yeah I guess it's figured that extra melanin=extra UV protection, but it'd still only be like 5 or 10 natural spf points higher than whitey so it's just like equivalent to the same level of sunscreen people use to tan so its hard to notice unless you burn?
idk bruh i took an anthropology class once but i don't remember much
>>
yearly ruoge bump
>>
>>24599254
monthli rouge bump
>>
>>24599268
weakly rouge bump
>>
>>24599271
daily bumpy of rouge
>>
>>24599275
hourly?
>>
>>24599281
dis is what the average normei like yourselves and itt would think but no its

BIICEENTEENIIAAL ROOUUGEE BUUMP
>>
>>24599289
Your crazy dude lol
>>
>>24599292
lol i know lol
>>
>>24599295
Lol xD
>>
>>24599302
lol bump lol
>>
>>24599193
You wanting to watch house makes me want to watch nip/tuck idk why

There just weird I guess, theres that recurring theme to letting them down and said boss being mad at me. I need a dream journal
Fuck man thats depressing, you made me feel it senpai. But who knows you could just croak from some unrelated cancer from some burger king clone meat. Not sure if I want to get past 60 tho not to many black males do anyways, butt if big boobas run in your family I'd blame those things.

>last place i'd go
fuck this isn't the first or last time I'll hear that ITT

It sounds like you went to southern california when you came here. This place always leaves a bad taste in ppl's mouths, well except scandinavian vacationers they seem to like it here
I think when I was younger I had a better chance of fighting UVs, that and I grew up in the desert(idk how you survived in arizona lel) Kek I think all the times I been sun burnt I noticed the day after, its hard to spot reddish skin
Shit you know more than me, I just always though melanin for black mericans was a meme
>>
>>24599254
>>24599268
>>24599271
>>24599275
>>24599281
>>24599289
>>24599292
>>24599295
>>24599302
Take heed in these words

▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█
▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▄▄ ░▀▀▀▄▄
░░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█
>>
>>24599326
looks like its says

B U M P
U M P
M P
P
>>
>>24599333
>>
>>24599317
I've never seen nip/tuck, is it good/worth watching?

That's kind of a bummer but having a dream journal seems fun go for it! And yeah, I mean it's honestly not too bad it's always come in my family in their 60s and that's a pretty good age to die. I guess of all the the things to kill you, boobs are pretty good. I never want to get very old, like needs-assistance-to-pee old anyways.
And there's always the random death wild card. Piano falling from a roof or whatever. The fun stuff.

And yeah well scandivanians are fucking weird. I was in northern az, not like phoenix, so it wasn't toooooo bad. I definitely couldn't live in that heat my whole life though, sunburn aside I just prefer the cold.
And I mean the whole race-specificity part is a meme, but the science behind the amount of melanin in peoples skin is real
>>
thou hast rogue bumpe?
>>
File: I_think_I'm_wanting_now_too.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I_think_I'm_wanting_now_too.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
>>24599357
Its a pretty good show tho it is pretty lewd, most of half of the time. But I think they mad alot of seasons so its kinda like a friend telling you to watch madmen

From all the talk and memes I've heard, having a dream journal is one of the first steps to lucid dreaming. I'd like to try it but I can't remember shit after I wake up ;p All I know is that my gmom has a heart murmur but I don't think the rest of her siblings have it, oh shit thats right diabetes runs in our blood but only a few have it.
I think my dad's genes kind of balanced it out for me. Don't think his side gets fat. Killer boobs still sound scary but not as scary as uterine cancer tbqh

And fuck I live with my gmom, she's 75 not sure if I want to be that old, can't tell you how many times I picked her up too

Never been to arizonia and kek I know not to hang out in phoenix with the wrongs colors, but I just assume northern arizonia gets as gold and stormy as nevada. I use to like the heat but its getting bretty old now
Shit at least I can get some unbiased info about that subject on 4chins, but then again different race's skin is almost like evolution in a way

>>24599366
yeah i guess....
>>
>>24599473
Aight I'll check it out, I've never seen madmen either.

Lucid dreaming seems cool, I can usually remember my dreams but I hate journaling desu
Diabeetus sucks, so do heart problems.
I think 60 is a nice age to die, for me personally.

Arizona sucks ass I wouldn't recommend it. Northern arizona can be really nice, like Flagstaff, all the mountains and dry heat instead of humidity like east coast. I hate humidity but it's worth it for the cold and the deciduous trees.

And yeah I mean its def natural selection but there are also some weird cultural things that are kinda interesting
Like did u kno there were so many populations of eastern euro jews hiding in shitty cramped quarters in tuberculosis ridden squalor during wwII. and now there's evidence that carrying tay-sachs disease can actually prevent getting tuberculosis. so thats why tay-sachs is "the jew disease" and that was like naturally selected to protect this specific populous from dying of tb its cool shit
>>
>>24599473
>>24599550
i mean obviously having tay-sachs would suck too but it's cool how a population can adapt to be more susceptible to a disease that protects them from another
>>
>>24599550
>>24599574
I haven't watched it either but my friend tells me to watch it, but it has 12 seasons soooooo....

Writing in a book right after I wake up isn't something I put on priority in my defense your honor
I'll tell you what its like in a few more years
I'd say maybe early 70s maybe, but I have met some oldfags in their 80s that could still function. Pretty sure they were mostly straight edges back then tho

I do like good scenery with the desert, well kinda guess the sand would be a different hue. But fuck humity is not my thing and honestly(don't tell anyone) 40F below fucks my shit, I'd like to move out of state but I'm to yella to be a easternbong

Fuck man I never even heard about that whole disease with yurojews was a thing, and the fact its resistant to tb thats pretty cool.......in a scientific kind of course. Just makes me wonder if it mutated or if tay-sachs was always dominate
Nah famfag evolution like that is always fascinating, don't let that filter you. THIS IS A SAFESPACE
>>
>>24599129
>like your favorite or something
>like

>more careful
tried make illusion thing
probs didn't work tho
canne even upload webm dayum
>playground
Now now herbert
>i have a living wall mount
you make a good point
>sword
i don't like what you're implying. maate.
>Not retaining
>Retaining
>Aret thou a fag or has thou ran out of the ol' drink?
In all serious tho, fuck catchy songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

;)
>good thing
...S...sure
>putting things in others

Never gonna meet Ron Jeremy with that attitude.
>out of many;one people.
r-right. the guns don't work if we belib.
>old guy gets laid more than you
just gotta "make it"
>crappy non slave
boy you seen me right?
You can pretty clearly see I ain't 100% white, British.
>>24599193
>weirds me out.
awwww
>House
How?
I remember watching it on at least every two or so eps the main "problem" would just be autoimmune because it's soooo scary.
>>
File: ugly_sweater.jpg (85KB, 515x916px) Image search: [Google]
ugly_sweater.jpg
85KB, 515x916px
Yo fuck these stupid early sunsets I hate how dark it is out already. Makes me feel like I've already wasted the day

>>24599734
12 seasons is too fuckin many. I think the longest show I watched was futurama, and that's easy to step away from for awhile or watch random episodes. I wouldn't want to follow a single drama plot that long.

I've never been good at journaling, it's good for you though. Helps your mental health and shit. I guess it depends on how you're feeling when you age. Some people age really well and others fall apart and have million pills and tubes in them. I just want to live as long as I can physically function comfortably. I don't do much drugs or drinking so fingers crossed i can hold out until cyborg bodies are available.

Deserts are pretty and interesting, but I hate them. Humidity sucks but that's the only way you can get good foliage so I deal. I'm pretty good out here but the fall/winter has been very disappointing so far.

I mean yeah I meant scientifically interesting, i ain't no nazi

>>24599827
It has pretty good acting and it's not aaaaalways autoimmune..
What kinds of shows do you watch?
>>
>>24599882
>What kinds of shows do you watch?
I don't really watch TV tbf.
I saw black mirror when that first came out.
Mostly just watch documentaries if the tv is on.
David Attenborough just has the best voice.
>Not always
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U989j62g20

is good tho
>>
>>24599902
Black mirror was cool, I think there's a new season out.
I love nature docs, you should check out Joe Hutto he's really good with wildlife interactions
My go-to is always ocean stuff. I love sharks islands and deep-sea shit it's super cool.

And ...ok fair point pls no bully i love hugh laurie
>>
And also just found this guy Charles Bukoski :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVR4CB78IOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULbQ8N7OCZM
;

>>24599922
>Joe
Am lazy, pls post link and/or recommended videos
>Ocean stuff
You seen the giant squid thing that was on a few years back?
>deep sea
I remember writing about the angler. There's some really weird things down there.
>huge
He's attractive+a good actor.
I just got bored of the show tis all
>>
>>24599827
So more like you are a fanatic because your dad beat your mom and this movie helped you cope

>tried
>probs
>canne
You could too
>always judging me cause I live diffrent
you guys always laughed at me
but see who laughing when those bodies wash up in the tahmes
>mount
can't be a mount if I don't want it to be seen
>implying
>implying I'm not just referring to all saxons and their "work" for recantation
>implying I didn't bring up swords just as a sper of the moment with no motives ;P

>retaining
Ay looks like you caught on to that. Now only if you could do that with half the shit I post
>catchy song
open link, didn't know what song it was till it played. Closed right away
I'm not trying to have that song run my week

Have this catchy yet crappy song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IJ2CpTafVE
>wanting to let ron jermey insert any kind of rod in you
you know he probably doesn't shave his dick, then again alot off ppl don't do that
>r-right
yeah sure sure know go run coup on the capitol......w-we'll wait
>"make it"
make what? Some of those dudes used social media to buck, this is my folly

Lets see the birth certificate, your big nigger lips won't trick any black grilles they know.
>>
>>24599882
Day light savings just makes me feel like I walked into the wrong neighborhood. Sunset at 4pm is dumb, thanks bush
That sweater looks ugly kinds but it looks warm as a womb

Yeah thats how I feel and told mein friend. Trying to catch up with a mellow drama(I think) for that long is exhausting, got has already hit that point too. I've been watching x-files and thats still a show where you could skip a episode

I think my older brother use to/still does journal, writing about myself is not my strong suit. But if it helps your mentality then shiiiit, if I knew what to do and not do to not fall apart in the future I'd drop bookoo money to know I already try no not eat alot of frozen foods.
kek I guess the same can be said about the long term effects of vappin. And either its cyborg augmentations or that dumb elysium "cure all" bed thing.

Ugh I hate to say I feel that way about the desert, but then again i miss it at the same time. Plus theres no smog over there too. Shit tho your right about good flora, lot of ded grass over here, only cool trees grow in more rainy areas like mountains
Shit these past two years the weather has been a disappointment

le bretty sure a top nazi scientist has said that phrase before
>>
>>24600047
>cope
HE WAS THE BEST BE A BEE COULD BE TO ME!
>you could
show me a site that works.
>laughed with you
haha
>see who's laughing when you guys new coats washing up on shore
Certainly not those silly neat freaks and moralists
>Don't want to be
Just "turn off the light"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veV4EdTb344
back when doctor who was decent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veV4EdTb344
>i remember that
"show me the way"
>shave
>shaving
I don't see the appeal with looking like a lil kid again
>make what
that's just it you see
>birth
...Mane. We sold that shit time ago to get stamps.
I'm kidding. It was only worth £4
>trick
who says I need to trick?
I got my seasoning guide book
dem gon have sum rl spicy bread
>>
>>24599366
You spelt my name wrong you heathen fuck.
>>24599357
>>24599473

Hey y'all never been to Southern AZ, 60F Winters and 126F Summers. Perfect,
>>
Spotlight is a strong film
>>
>>24599946
He has one where he like hatches a bunch of wild turkey eggs and spends over a year with no human contact just like living in the forest with these wild turkeys and documents the whole thing idk it's kinda boring but it's a cool project

And idk, which one?
There's some crazy shit, especially near hydrothermal vents. Giant tubeworms and stuff
>filename
solid

And yeah there are like 8 seasons I get that.

>>24600161
Yeah daylight savings is fucked up. I know seasonal depression is a meme but geez its a bummer when its pitch black by 5 pm
also ouch senpai this sweater is comfy as fuck though, that's what matters in a sweater more than looks anyways.
X-files is good shit I started going through them all but I burned out. I should get back to that.

I just know like every therapist I've ever met has tried to make me keep a journal so I assume it's good for you! Frozen food is solid too tho lmao
good thing vaping is for losers
And I just want a legit metal robot body desu.

That's true, it is really nice having all that open space. I used to own a horse out there and it was pretty peaceful desu just blue skies and trails 4 miles
I love the rain too much though.

And fuck I mean you're definitely right but I swear i'm not a sociopath
>>
I'm planning to murder someone. I'll murder them by strangling them (using leather gloves of course), then putting them in their car inside a garage and leaving the engine on, so that it looks like a suicide.
>>
Bump :))))))
>>
bump?
>>
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
>>
i said bump hello
>>
>>24600207
Thats BEECUASE dreamworks pandered him towards like minded white cis cucks
Wheres the rule 34 btw?
>that works
uhh what are we bantering about anyway, weebms?
>laughed with me
yeah thats all you can do
>new coats
is the water really that corrosive over there? sounds like it eats through bones like coca cola
>that doctor who
Its still ridiculous how far that show has gone down hill. Least they actually try writing decent episodes instead of pushing liberal stuff
>show me
Well first off I have to see if you have what it takes................get on your knees and don't laugh
>dosen't see the appeal of looking like jailb8t for cougars
I'm not talking about shaving your glorious crouch, I'm talking about shaving your literal dick. Stop being gross
>that's just
if by make you mean pay for said old ppl's retirement and social security then yeah
>only 4 quid
does england not value and jew the life of a person, pretty sure mine says it cost around $25
>seasoning bread with cis cream
just be careful which pot you soil, some of those jungle bunnies have craziness written in their dna
>>
>>24600212
Thats a little bit more far than where I grew up
25F winters and 110F summers in the antelope valley CA

>>24600991
nah fuck that if that shit makes me depressed and want to get in the fetal position than its real goddammit.
But I said kinda ugly, th-that was a fair unbiased review. But it just seems like most clothing now cares about looks more than anything, thats why kool kids where jeans with pre-rips in them. Well thats just a theroy
fuck man your right about that, after season 6 things just take their run. Tho I still love that show its not something you should "le bendge"

Well you can tell someone its good for you but if someone doesn't like writing(ie blogging) then their not going to do it, fuck senpai I'd probably just write my loli boy fanfic instead. I know your right, I've been paranoid for a while now just don't make me eat tyson
Brah your just a h8ter, and h8ters don't understand i-swwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo(bomb cherry apple intensifies), its a lyfe style
by then I'll finally be able to get those robo knees.......for business reasons

The place I live now has alot of horse owner and ranches tho being in the outskirts of LA theres no muh trails 4 miles. What kind of breed did you own btw

>sociopath
implying ensuring deutschland's right to superiority is psychotic, but jokes aside I lieve you
>>
>>24601003
Well if anything you should always remember that if the glove don't fit you must acquit.

You do know they can tell in an autopsy that the choke marks around your bitch gf's throat weren't cause by her civic right?

>>24601280
>>24601285
>>24601286
>>24601287
Ahhhhh copy cat bumpanon sorry I couldn't join in on the banter with you
>>
>>24598892
Keep my what life , fight me

I wear far more degrading uniform

Are all Brits dr Seusses.

>>24599079
Don't tell anyone about my porn stash
I sent her to lecture related to her seminar so it's not all self motivation

Still no job eh
What you doing today

Well I'm looking s different place but till then I'm a slave
But I did yell at him in middle of an exhibition in front of everyone and he got pretty pissed but didn't fire me yet

I got 200$ extra but that's it

Please send it
>>
File: IMG_20161123_024223640.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_024223640.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>24602002
fuck man I had a greasy pizzeria burger that put me to sleep prematurely =_=
Woke up at 3am which is gay but least I can reply at a decent time

I don't think they count the high school drama hentai as real porn, and you know race play porn is "my guy". I won't be jewing you over today.

I didn't even know you had power over her like that famdino. How did her said lecture go if you told le truth

Eh nah wey, they told me to wait till after thanksgiving, which is pretty homosex imo. That white devil boss asks to much of me....could have lied
As of rn I might just stay up today(tonight?) Plus I still have to do a drawing for the bread, and I know I have backlogged house work too

What's your plan with your very rare free time today. Got any new projects your on or just mas filing?

Even nigger slave moon crickets had time fo dancin and sangin on their off time. I hope you find st better than this job and it's not beneath either
baa baa based attitude towards that, the fact he didn't fire you too says alot. Seriously why does he still rival with you so hard?

>throw sum extra sheckles, she'll come around
That foundation sure has its ways, is 200 even worth the stress prob not

I bet I'd have to brib customs to send this kek. Wat were u sipping on that pic?
>>
bump thread is dead
>>
bump it to da limit
>>
bump dis thred ded tho
>>
bumping for more whores tho
>>
whore bump!
>>
Fuck why does everything I type here looks so long winded and ugly looking?
I blame my phone firstly and then my personal trainer. Sorry everyone ITT for my shitty posts

Now it's time for me to flyyyyyyy
https://youtu.be/tZr4XHlHP1c
>>
bump xD
>>
weres the sluts at?
>>
>>24602193
There's only one so far here.
>>
>>24602202
were?
>>
>>24602193
Ha I know right, post your dick and they'll flood in. You know these broken whores want it.
>>
fuck
>>
>>24602206
Someone link it to me so I can send them my Kik and skype, 4chan whores are easy
>>
>>24602214
Fag
>>
>>24602214
Uber faguloite
>>
Damn so damn close

Capcha said close street too
>>
>>24602224
nice cope
>>
post sluts now you beta fags
>>
>>24602230
check em
>>
le palefuck gets le memey dubs le wow so amazing
>>
but were is le bumps
>>
>>24602236
i like your singles
>>
idk bumps no one knows becuae they are newfags
>>
>>24602241
.........................................................^
>>
how do you change your ip everytime you post.
>>
also it is easy to get dubs on this board

why is this place so slow
>>
>>24602168
I don't think I have the aprtite for anything these days, been eating only when necessary, I'm losing weight like crazy
Where I work every time is gay time so don't really matter

But still don't think the foundation would approve of certain "anime" forum

Not power really, her seminar is on related subject so I told her she should go and see it, which she surprisingly did

And so I got the space to post here and be hated

When is thanksgiving and are you planning somethibg domestically
I didn't hear anything from my grandma so probably nothing for me not that I feel like gatherings or good or any pleasant time at all
What kind of housework , you mean for the draw thread

My free time is non existent these days
Trying to sleep cause I couldn't last week or any of those days even tho I work over time and come home exhausted, I keep tossin and turning all night , I'm worn out desu

I don't care what type of job so long as it doesn't eat my life or you know involves homosexuals
He knows he needs me because I'm the best he find and both tolerate him but he hates me for that too and because I don't hesitate to point out his vanity
And of course jealousy

Hardly but I'm staying for December still undecided about January
He did start shittalking about me when I was about to quit telling everyone how uncertain working with me is despite being very good but I do t care he can do it I don't want anything to do with him or his friends I'm just waiting for the right moment so it causes me less damage

Double the bribe and have me shipped to whiskey location
Just some stale tea that's been there since yesterday
>>
Le red bump
>>
red bump get
>>
rouge bump pls
>>
>>24602366
checked
>>
how do u spell rogue
also bump
>>
red bump for id of the red color lol
>>
my divine powers are low i must wait for red to cum into me
>>
bumping in nigger
>>
bumping in aussie m8
>>
bumping in chink
>>
bumping in
>>
rogue
>>
i think its red enough for me ill buy this id pls my good senpai
>>
>>24602265
If you keep that up you'll be a skinny husk of yourself like me, but shoot work stress usually turns me into inner fatty. I'm surprised you don't have aids from all that gayness

Forum? At least you have a good rebuttal for it, most schools just ban 4chins anyway

Guess shit really is changing, she followed your advice. Maybe it's cause of your "real nigga" job she take you seriously now

Hated, more like ignored
Blocked

It's on a thursday, and unfortunately it's happening at my aunt's house. Shit even if your gdad pulls one out at the last minute don't bother, you just say your working.
I just want to disappear for thanksgiving, I was talking about this with my friend.

I know I need to garden, like rooting and trimming shit since it's winter, and clean the gutters since it rained two days ago. Plus those damn coon literally ripped a whole plant I planted, I need to clean that ish up.

Nah famling just meant this thread, I was drawing the few anons that still post here and brit asked for a coked out horse. Bretty sure I still owe you a drawing too

Fuck senpai I'd really like to know how much shit your doing to make you "sleep" like that. I don't want to recommend sleep pills tho, camomile tea maybe?

Can't vouch for the soul sucking part but homosex shit shouldn't even be a thing.
I always thought having a faultpointer was a necessary but idk you two have too much history. You sure he's no trying to buck?
But fags gonna fag

Just wait till new year's and make resolution for what you want out of it, idk if they'll treat you any better if you stay longer.
I was thinking about this the other day, why is he treating you like a dag, your possible leaving the country anyways? Non of that isn't really going to matter when your over seas other than experience.

Kek is that how much ***they*** value pale life. One day tho
Hey aged tea has flavor, usually from mold
>>
feiry bump
>>
firey turd bump
>>
buuumppp
>>
Bump for the night
I guess I'll reply tomorrow

Goodnight.
>>
File: P_20161121_182853.jpg (511KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
P_20161121_182853.jpg
511KB, 1920x1080px
pervs wet dream

not to solve the battery problem...
>>
File: IMG_20161123_205907.jpg (110KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_205907.jpg
110KB, 499x665px
I
>>
File: IMG_20161123_214620.jpg (86KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_214620.jpg
86KB, 499x665px
drew
>>
File: IMG_20161123_220951.jpg (54KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_220951.jpg
54KB, 400x500px
but am still shit
>>
File: IMG_20161123_202041.jpg (105KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_202041.jpg
105KB, 499x665px
Like poopoo in the looloo
>>
i bump
>>
File: 2 girls 1 cup.png (384KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2 girls 1 cup.png
384KB, 640x480px
Update: Spend three hours or so hours talking to shithead parents about there over grown, tumorous, jizzums achievement, aspirations, and making the college look decent.
Flim flammers, flip floppers.
I know I shouldn't judge since I was once, probably, like them but some people can be so dumb and blind.

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
...No.
>tired of
OP you're a faggot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-HtGCJKY54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJa6al8J2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4la_IBvFgng
>What are you doing?
Honestly waiting for the caffeine to leave my system.
> fucking british puff faggots and their favoruites
Suck my nuts
1984, Plato, revision shiz etc etc etc
>Films etc.
Killeries sex tape on repeat
>>24602002
>fight me
WHEN WILL YOU GET TO LONDON YOU TEASING VOLATILE LITTLE GOAT. I will slap you
>I wear far more degrading
...Subway?....red heels?
>Are all brits
Even asking this
>>24601469
>rule 34 btw?
Here u go
>anyway
I can't make them
>all you can do
>not knowing i'm white
>not knowing i'm lone
>not knowing i'm troubled
>not watching me go in my bag for my "sandwich"
Cheese.
>corrosive
It's the weather really. Funny thing..maybe...
>At bus stop
>Girl in front was shivering.
>Legs wobbling, jaw chattering, the works
>I'm pretty warm in my jacket.
> Take off jacket, just in shirt.
> Haha, I think, I am the warmest.
>Get on bus with just shirt, still warm.
>Girl still shivers
>I am the warmEst

>Dick
...Are you an arab? Actually i don't wanna know i've heard stories...
>not value
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oj3__6qomo
no
>have crazies
I'm down for crazy, it's the sane one's that frighten me tbqh.
>>24601287
U
>>
>>24600991
Draw fish
>>24600991
>hatches a bunch of wild turkey eggs and spends over a year with no human contact
Sounds like an a'ight and sane chap.
>>24600991
>living in the forest with these wild turkeys
Perfectly sane, rational, and socially stable.
Sounds like a variation of Lorenz
>Which one
I don't know, I just remember it being on a slab in a warehouse and the eye was all wobbely and the size of a plate.
>Vents
I like them but I find the other ones more interesting.
Covering inorganic stuff to organic is interesting but there's a fish that's literally got a fucking fishing rod on it's forehead.
>Solid
._o
>>
File: 143.gif (23KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
143.gif
23KB, 300x168px
going to try and cook after I watch, the pledge

worked from home, worked on my own stuff

wished everyone marry christmas and cut off my phone

got invited to a diner but nah

pretty sexy blog http://fadedbits.com/2010/11/the-laser-cutterengraver-part-1/
>>
is dream possible?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
>>
File: IMG_20161124_000515.jpg (4MB, 3120x3900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161124_000515.jpg
4MB, 3120x3900px
Born like this
Into this
As the chalk faces smile
As Mrs. Death laughs
As the elevators break
As political landscapes dissolve
As the supermarket bag boy holds a college degree
As the oily fish spit out their oily prey
As the sun is masked
We are
Born like this
Into this
Into these carefully mad wars
Into the sight of broken factory windows of emptiness
Into bars where people no longer speak to each other
Into fist fights that end as shootings and knifings
Born into this
Into hospitals which are so expensive that it’s cheaper to die
Into lawyers who charge so much it’s cheaper to plead guilty
Into a country where the jails are full and the madhouses closed
Into a place where the masses elevate fools into rich heroes
Born into this
Walking and living through this
Dying because of this
Muted because of this
Castrated
Debauched
Disinherited
Because of this
Fooled by this
Used by this
Pissed on by this
Made crazy and sick by this
Made violent
Made inhuman
By this
The heart is blackened
The fingers reach for the throat
The gun
The knife
The bomb
The fingers reach toward an unresponsive god
The fingers reach for the bottle
The pill
The powder
We are born into this sorrowful deadliness
We are born into a government 60 years in debt
That soon will be unable to even pay the interest on that debt
And the banks will burn
Money will be useless
There will be open and unpunished murder in the streets
It will be guns and roving mobs
Land will be useless
Food will become a diminishing return
Nuclear power will be taken over by the many
Explosions will continually shake the earth
Radiated robot men will stalk each other
The rich and the chosen will watch from space platforms
Dante’s Inferno will be made to look like a children’s playground
The sun will not be seen and it will always be night
Trees will die
All vegetation will die
Radiated men will eat the flesh of radiated men
The sea will be poisoned
>>
>>24603916
Are these shitheads effecting your course of life? But thats a great "far and balanced" view of them I totally will call them faggots with you now ;p
Tell your folks to go to a class with you, what would they say now?

More 2D Viacom/dreamworks related tv programming you may or may "not" have jacked it too
You should have just linked the real video, haven't seen that in years. Haven't came good in years either
>can't make
Whats wrong with your computer m8, are you lying and you actually have windows vista, and its just a digital signature issue. Which chachacha is a n00b issue btw
>I'm lone
>I'm angry
>And I'm armed
sounds like daily american life to me
>dairy mold
Y-yeah I bet you do
>doesn't give shivering girl on bus your jacket
>doesn't force her to take it
>doesn't follow her home and offer her lunch
>doesn't hold a tab for all the quid you spend
>doesn't take her back home
>doesn't tell her she need to pay you back
>doesn't tell her with the D
And here I thought you were a chad like us
>arab.....maybe?
Are you implying arabs have trimmed up hairpies? You know I wouldn't know but you sound like an expert ;-)
>old white man complains
Wasn't everything about 55% cheaper back then and the medical system wasn't inflated?
But hey I'm just sayian
>down with crazy
you say that know when she's not going thru your phone and following around like a fed
OH AND BY THE WAY

YOUR THE FAGGOT.......F-FAG.......
▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
>>
File: 3.jpg (48KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
48KB, 640x345px
>>24604197
That late soviet aerospace technology was crazy back then, maybe we could have made it to mars if the wall never came down. Or been able to make commercial flights thru the exosphere.

>>24604405
Why does he get slowly more insane the closer you get to the end?

More babybomer shit about how nuclear power crushes the foundation of our being. Maybe this is what the recession back then made ppl feel.

FillaFilp Trump is our true god king savior
>>
File: Rawback night in the NY.jpg (1MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
Rawback night in the NY.jpg
1MB, 1400x1812px
Oh......yeah hey heres your cracked out horse from a month ago

I-I......hopeulikeit.....
>>
>Busy for a few days and the thread is almost at bump limit with some newfriends joining in
Nice!

>>24598675
>How is everyone
Excited about the prospect of a new position at work, and excited about a new gf at work, too.

>signed my life away
What did you do?
>>
>>24601539
I mean yeah you're right it is super ugly. I'm waiting for functional stuff to come back into style I have too many comfortable ugly clothes

Yeah it's a great show but it's hard to binge.
I hate writing desu, i'm more of a reader. especially loli boy fanfic

I had a buckskin quarter horse, she was cool but I moved across the country so I gave her to some disabled kids camp.

>>24603930
I mean i'm not saying he's well adjusted. just interesting

Yeah anglers are super cool but I'm more geology-focused recently I guess
>>
Movie I am watching is called magnolia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWUQg0bqhVw
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 135x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 135x144px
>>24602394
Well that's good we'd get to share our wardrobe, you might even wear my beat them jacket and become hated for being both black and anti Muslim
I think if I come to America if become a fatty as well, I have the genes for it
Might get AIDS if I keep doing things "his" way

Well o say forum to divert attention, why would they ban 4chins, I'm sure gay porn isn't banned

Relatively true as she knows I know shit about what's going on, but she hates gl type of people I work with as much as I do, cept on a serious note she doesn't tolerate any unorthodox ways like mine eg she was butthurt when she seen my Quran verse twisted

Some of you guys are alright ...

Coon world problems
Better get that shit over with before winter, what's the weather like over there
Cleaning the gutters does not sound pleasant at all

Shit missed the thanksgiving lines
Well to add a pale flavor turns out were having a diasporic thanksgiving this year
Gmom at uncles house
Gdad at other uncles house
And us at my aunts house with the cool ex-murican kids , I'd skip but I like turkey
Crept were doing it tomorrow instead of today cause we have our day off for everyone

Here's a picture of my boss's Jewish nose for artistic inspiration

I think I won't sleep until I quit , it's my curse

I'll continue this when I come back , boss is out and I'm taking this opportunity to go collect my 200 bucks from the insurance company.
>>
>>24604566
Are you new Anon ?

That's me but different ID

What is your new position
And congrats on the gf , at least one of the people coming here is fortunate

A work contract for closeted fag.
>>
Inbound (you)s on the way

Pretty damn late, but better never late than never ever...
>>
File: butlers only bitch.jpg (7KB, 298x58px) Image search: [Google]
butlers only bitch.jpg
7KB, 298x58px
This capcha should be a new clothing line
Bitch your mistaken, I only rock, Butler's Only™

>>24604566
Now if only the other anons would stop going crazy over the word "bump", baby steps tho
Good looking on that work gf if tho, bathroom breaks just meant a whole different thing now

>>24604574
Its ugly but functionally ugly, I'd still wear something in that tv static design. I wouldn't not hang out with you cause of it, "uhhhh she's wearing "that" one again?"
I was going to say maybe the 90s sense of fashion will come back again.....but overalls are not cute, and no mum I did not look cute in them

Its probably that mixture of comedy and serious episodes that does that, guess I'll find out
Yfw you could be making bookoo dosh writing loli shit on the internet, like bookoo

I do like the color of their coats, but hopefully their not riding your horse to hard at that camp. Or some kid just spooked her with a rouge petting session
>>
>>24605349
Hated for being both a blacker and anti-muslim? Well if I ever wanted to be trending on buzzfeed this would be a good time. I'm bretty sure you could wear my shit with ease, but I'll prob look like a high-watered hipster in your pants
Maybe, depends who you surround yourself around, you are a semi foodie. You should look up pics of white girls getting fat after dating black dudes
Thats what condoms are "supposedly" for.

I can't even remember why, other than "muh time stealer" and le hacks lulz. Maybe some teacher got caught on it, same school where a teacher got caught watching horse porn

>gl
This means gaylord right?
Meh I guess you two are like yin and yang when it comes to views like that. I still think it was funny but I'm an corrupt merican warmonger, I guess shes the more conservative sister cause mum love her more.
Kek did she roll her eyes when you showed her it?

But its a jewish holiday tomorrow, no one going to school

Those coons just keep on taking and taking god dangit
Its actually feeling more like fall and winter now, tho the leaves still haven't yellowed here. We a rare rain storm that lasted a whole day this week too, its around 60F daily now(thanks zues) Hows the weather on your end
Kek the problem is theres a huge pine tree that shits up the gutters. Your suppose to clean them before it rains cause that black muck...but whoops

Your nomad thanksgiving is thy blessing in disguise, least it won't be a full-full house. And shit no grand parents too your lucky
And kek I just helped out with the turkey tonight(like every year) and I never ever eat any. Not a turkey guy my dear
I wish I was cool enough to brush outdated holidays aside. Get ready for that TG belly

I thought you said he was a Spaniard or something? That looks pretty jewy, I think I can do something with this lol

alright famfaggot get your paper, but shit I thought they gave you that 200 in cash what fags
>>
good morning
>>
>>24605355
>New anon
I guess I am the newest regular. Started in early september

>Whats your new position
Possible merchandising lead spot. Would have me moving around and doing a fair amount of merch related shit at work. Would get me off of cashier, a position I am really bored of working.

>At least one of the people coming here is fortunate
I know soc is a weird board of cockposters, but there are some good people here. I am sure I am not the only one with a gf.

>Work contract for a closeted fag
Is that the fag boss you mentioned a couple threads back?

>>24605504
>Going crazy over bumps
The end justifies the means, I guess

>Good work on the gf
Thanks, boss
>>
>>24604574
>I guess
Cool too.
>>24604555
I may or may not have splooshed violently to those succulent nipples.
>Elephant with scuba and holy hat
God bless america.
>>24604513
>course of life?
Well considering I was high af today due to caffeine getting out of my system I'd say yes. Out of everything I've done caffeine is the fucking worst.
>Unified faggorty
Woot woot
>Go to class what would they say?
"We're going to get some cigarettes, we'll be right back..."
>wrong
ya nan nanbread
>daily amer
... ._. -._.- .-.
>Expert
http://www.orijinculture.com/community/masculinisation-dehumanization-sambia-tribe-papua-guinea/
not being man
>thru phone
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=846159339
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph571ea5f820364
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2016748089

The title alone should make her go wild.

>you're the
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1921065659

actually....

and again
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph558e9f4615a37
>>
File: $_35.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
Been looking for a new massage table lately
>>
File: Thanksgiving-Day-Images-1.jpg (522KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving-Day-Images-1.jpg
522KB, 2560x1600px
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

To all in the greater states of america who celebrate this honorably holiday, have a blessed and mostly sober holiday.
To all out foreign friends here and there, to the ones that don't and the ones that oddly do celebrate this joist holiday. Have a SAFE and happy day.

Thanksgiving comes only once a year, and once a year do we come together and celebrate this outdated pagan holiday.

Its been an odd year this year, its almost over but we have two more family holidays to suffer.
Suffer through our uncles chronic ranting
Suffer through that one side of the family thats just not right
Suffer through under cooked macaroni
Suffer through our drunk relatives ramblings

Yah its one of those kinds of days, just keep your mouth shut until dinner is ready. Politics is going to be a very powerful subject this time around.
>>
>>24605935
Morning mysterious anon of my dreams

>>24606203
I think I said before its nice to have someone throw in some free bumps. But then again this "rouge bump" is a faggot who takes a joke to seriously

Just don't get anyone preggers family, don't even bother with that pull out game meme either
>>
>>24606962
>Dont bother with the pull out game
Well, that bell is already fuckin rung. She says shes on the pill. I really hope this shit has a 100 percent effectiveness. I can't fathom running after some half blond kids in a year.
>>
>>24606603
I may have or may have not laughed the entire time I drew this one. I need to do more of these
MAGA hat and a pack of military grade rubbers is all a patriot needs now
>fucking worst
Only libtards and soccer moms(football mums) think that, if you want to try a real body effecting drug get heroin, I know its easy to get over there.
Take a hit, loss high try and take piss/shit
Nothing comes out

Enjoy that urinary retention
>get some cigarettes
BAAASED
Your parents sound like my kind of people. Thats some true black dad tactics
>-._.-
0_0
>some dumb article tl;d.......whaaaaaaaaaaat!?
>Additionally, the act of performing fellatio and the act of ingesting semen is seen as an integral part of manhood because boys are unable to mature into men unless they ingest semen and they adhere to the notion that all men have, “eaten the penis”
Sounds like some gay old war chief just likes jizzing in little boys mouths and it just become a thing.
That sounds pretty gay, surprised Uganda hasn't sent their military to kill all those homosexes
>pornhub fake porn
>sanic has TAN FUCKING ARMS!!!!!!!!!
TAN ARMS FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5753a6f7cc2de
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5721c8b0a5588
Yooooo how did you not fapped to this yet?
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5751b6800bd40

>>24606993
Man you better fact check her ass man, thats way to soon to be going raw tbqh. You should always be cautious until you two get to really know eachother
I had at least two or three ppl I knew or still know this month find out they were going to be fathers, and their all younger than me.
>>
File: food_fact_farm_3_crestview_021.jpg (234KB, 1770x1146px) Image search: [Google]
food_fact_farm_3_crestview_021.jpg
234KB, 1770x1146px
Slavery is still a real thing in America

We put ourselves on such a high pedestal, our heads are to far up in the clouds to see we are the real "masters"

Don't believe these words?
Why don't you go have a talk with our turkeys then?

THE TURKEY IS A SLAVE
THE TURKEY IS A COMMODITY
THE TURKEY IS A VICTIM
THE TURKEY IS A PRODUCT
THE TURKEY IS A POW
THE TURKEY IS A GAIN
THE TURKEY IS A LEGACY
THE TURKEY IS A OUTCOME
THE TURKEY IS A CONSEQUENCE
THE TURKEY IS A OMISSION
THE TURKEY IS A FAUX PAS
THE TURKEY IS A PROFANITY
THE TURKEY IS A MALISON
THE TURKEY IS A BY-PRODUCT
THE TURKEY IS A ARTICLE
THE TURKEY IS A BELONGING
THE TURKEY IS A SUBSTANCE
THE TURKEY IS A PHENOMENON
THE TURKEY IS A FABRIC
THE TURKEY IS A GOY
THE TURKEY IS A CONCENTRATE
THE TURKEY IS A MASS

BUT DOES THE TURKEY EVEN MATTER? DO WE EVEN SEE IT AS MATTER OR JUST ANOTHER DISH TO STUFF OUR EVER HUNGRY APPETITE OF TRADITION
>>
File: turkey-stomp.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
turkey-stomp.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Three hundred million turkeys are killed in the U.S. each year, many for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

>Wild Turkeys
2. Baby turkeys are hatched in large incubators such as this one.

>turkey-chicks
3. They will never see their mothers. Here, they huddle around a heat lamp for warmth.

>turkeys-heat-lamp
4. After only a few weeks, turkeys are moved to large, windowless sheds …

>outside-turkey-farm
5. … which they share with thousands of other turkeys.

>turkey-warehouse
6. They’ll all spend the rest of their lives there.

>really-crowded
7. At many farms, workers can treat birds however they wish.

>beat-with-rod
8. And they do.

>turkey-stomp
9. To keep turkeys from killing each other, parts of their toes and beaks are cut off—without painkillers.

>beak-clip
10. Turkeys are bred, drugged, and genetically manipulated to grow as large as possible as quickly as possible.

>crippled-turkey
11. In 1970, the average turkey raised for meat weighed 17 pounds. Today, turkeys average 28 pounds.

>crowded
12. Because of this artificial manipulation, turkeys’ legs often break beneath them.

>crippled-turkey
13. At 5 to 6 months old, turkeys are sent to the slaughterhouse. In the wild, they can live to be 10 years old.

>turkey-truck
14. The trucks that take them to slaughter sometimes crash.

>turkey-truck-accident
15. When that happens, the turkeys who aren’t already dead are loaded onto another truck.

>reload-truck-crash
16. When they get to the slaughterhouse, turkeys are hung upside down by their legs, which often break during the process.

>shackle
17. Then their heads are dunked into electrified water …

>electrified-water
18. … before their throats are slit.

>throat-slit
19. Then they are dunked in scalding-hot water to defeather them.

>52gcm
20. Many turkeys aren’t stunned properly and are scalded to death.
>>
...hmmm I think thats all I got rn
>>
File: beat-with-rod.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
beat-with-rod.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Oh wait no I lied
>>
>>24607007
>Fact check
Well I have seen the pills myself, and short of watching her take the pill in front of my face I have to go on her word. It was really stupid but I can't suck the cum out so I will have to wait patiently until she gets her period.
>>
File: bad hand writing the drawing.jpg (1MB, 1400x1444px) Image search: [Google]
bad hand writing the drawing.jpg
1MB, 1400x1444px
>>24605349
Here's my artistic inspiration of your inhouse fag

Enjoy my shitty hand writing too
>>
And I think thats all the post and shitposts I have to make right now.
"Bu-but why does no one shitpost in here anymore, I miss the old days ;-P"

>>24607020
Kek trust is going to be one of those defining features I guess, I'm a paranoid sob so I'd probably just ask a bunch about her pill till I'm educated about her schedule.
But wtf you two just need to practice and watch AAA baby oil porn and help her push that shit out afterwards
>>
File: reload-truck-crash.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
reload-truck-crash.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Nah no heres another
>>
File: 1479143124421.jpg (25KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1479143124421.jpg
25KB, 520x390px
>>24607045
>Trust is going to be a defining feature.
I trust that she is taking them, I just dont trust the math. I know this shit can be like a one in a million chance, but goddammit I do not want to be that one out of a million. I have asked about the pill and learned how it works. Again though, I am just patiently awaiting a scheduled and on time period for her.
>>
>>24606962
>of my dreams
didn't know you had taken it so far already :c
>>
Cache is a good film
>>
File: IMG_5826.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5826.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Speaking of pulling out, I developed this new hobby of red light roulette where I sometimes cross on red lights without checking if a car might JFMSU
Turns out my mother is passing by yesterday and she gave me a decent yell, I lied saying that I thought it was green.

>>24607026
Top kek , I'mm hanging this in "my office"

>>24606951
So how did i go.

>>24606604
Why.

>>24606203
Me again Anon.

Welcome a-board, been here for some time myself but been on hiatus for things were a complicated irl for me, they still are but figured they might stay this way for a while so might as well come back, despite fact I can't post often cause like I mentioned laptop is falling into pieces.
I shitposted more often but currently not in a mood for anything funny tbqh.

That's good I guess, if you like moving around, congrats.

Most of the people ITT are good but it's not a matter of how good people are
Some times the circumstances are fucked up.

Oh sorry if I repeat myself a lot, yes that's him, he's the one I always mention cause he's taking over my life.

>>24605935
Morning.
>>
File: IMG_5875.jpg (755KB, 2352x2352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5875.jpg
755KB, 2352x2352px
>>24605546
I might have the right pair of pants for you, and if you decide to wear em here you know we love fags.
I'm surrounded by cunts who do not hesitate to eat my food despite being under paid and them being over paid.
According to this I need a white fuckboi.

I think they once caught the dude at the workshops in university watching porn.

Uh y-yeah that's what I meant
I think they secretly like me more which is why they're more disappointed with me, I did not show actually, she found it while looking through my stuff and came yelling like an retart

Muslim holiday* on Friday , well it's not like a total celebration we just do it for the sake of cooking that damn turkey.

Kek I would love to have coons friends, so Pocahontastic
Have you ever painted with all the colors of the wind.
Its freezing in terms of temperature here but no rain yet.
Can't you come up with a contraption that doesnt allow pine leaves? in.

My grandparents think Im annoying as is, Im not a favorite, the dead grandmother liked me but shes long gone.
What , not a turkey guy ? what did you have then.
Sweat pants it is.

We had a spaniard, but not this one, they have the same first name tho.

Went there and turns out my money isnt ready and fuck I paid for extr transportation to get to their damn building, its all cause that son of a whore guy told me my money is ready when he didnt hear shit from the insurance company.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBayUpAsHwQ&index=7&list=PL0O4hK3C5ZP_tGU55tUILaroPUpGvw-t4

>>24602394
I'll fuck him one day, with a drill...
Nags gon' nag.

The foundation itself is not bad, the CEO is a old man with white and pretty respectable, he doesnt like the fag so thats tells you something, it's just the fag that is faggy you know, I hope they fire him one day.
He likes to "contain" potential rivals and tame them, not me sir no.

Well less effort than actually making some new tea.
>>
>>24609189
The table was a joke. They are too pricy but ya I proactice massages when I'm bored enough
>>
>>24609361
Practice on people ?
>>
>>24609595
I believe so
>>
>>24609632
Friends or professionally
>>
>>24609681
Well i dont have a table yet so theoretical
>>
Drozzy as the Dickens and woke up with my glasses on :-|

Give me like 15 more minutes for my beauty sleep to kick in then ill bother the thread
>>
what he fuck
>>
after a nice turkey dinner coming home and having sex eith one of my gf le bump :)))))))
>>
le turkay baster bump
>>
le whore bumps
>>
le butthurt bumpses
>>
Any of you faggots have any idea what you want the next macro for the new thread should be?

I'm open for requests as long as their not homosex
>>
le anons get btfo by me a literal god bump
>>
>>24609828
a le bump
>>
bump bump
>>
^snooze...
>>
zozzle bump
>>
'''''''im i the only literally intersesting person here?''''' bump
>>
bump of ages
>>
itt betas and whores
>>
>>24609848
lol bump
>>
so true bump
>>
definetly not samefagging bump :^)))))
>>
why im i so based bump
>>
bump bump bump
>>
go bump
>>
>I think I have underlining psychotic issues the posts

Bump anon if you need someone to really talk to and really listen to your problems, just call me I'll be there:

Five five 5, five five five, 5 five 5 four. Carrier fees may apply in some areas
>>
Someone made new thread >>24609895
>>
>>24609911
>>24609911
>>24609911
Lel you need to hit the delet key for this thread

Cough cough, I'll make the real new thread
>>
>>24609978
That's fine.
>>
Heres the new thread:
>>24610241
>>24610241
>>24610241
>>24610241
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 130

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.