[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys are drunks or drug addicts or both? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: hank.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
How many of you guys are drunks or drug addicts or both? I'm more of a drunk here, but I wouldn't say no to other stuff. I smoke a lot of weed and have tried just about everything except opiates, obscure shit, and LSD. Not really proud of it, but fuck it.
>>
>>23323970
I'm a drunk with a coke addiction, but that's more self-loathing than a reliance. If you're a piece of shit and you know it...
>>
>>23324012
I think this is pretty much why I drink so much alcohol. It's more effective and cheaper than seeing a doctor and getting medication.
>>
I've been clean for nearly 12 months now but used to be addicted to MDMA and painkillers
>>
>>23324042
I've been two days without any alcohol. I'm trying to go a week to see if I even can. So far it hasn't been so bad. Weed helps.
>>
>>23324046
Weed helps because you're replacing one crutch with another
Youll need to address the addiction as opposed to the substance if you really wish to stop and stay stopped
Some people work a programme with aa/daa/na
You need to find out what works for you though, weed is a short term fix but you may find you use it more and more to replace the alcohol
>>
I can't afford to be an addict, if I had more money I would probably go wild.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 960x960px
>>23323970
I get drunk just tried meth yesterday and scared away the dealer. Pic is me after my first line
>>
>>23323970
Yup. Im a 'weedhead'. it's ruined my life.
>>
>>23324081
My drinking isn't enough of a problem for me to give up weed. I actually don't really want to quit drinking entirely. I just want to cut back on the beer, which is about the only kind of alcohol I drink. I usually end up drinking one or two 24 ounce cans of beer a day. I've never understood the idea that weed is a crutch. I suppose it could be for some, but I simply enjoy it. When I don't have it, I'm alright. Weed withdrawal is bullshit and completely in your head in my opinion. I'm not really using it for anything other than relaxation and fun. You're going to say I'm justifying it, but that's fine. I can live with that.
>>
File: works.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
works.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I use heroin

I wouldn't say i'm a full blown addict because I don't use enough to get withdrawls and I could stop and live without it

but I would be much more depressed without that warm fuzzy pharmaceutical blanket to make me comfy, happy and at peace with the world. whenever I have a shit day(which is often) I find myself craving and looking forward to the next day I can use heroin without risking physical dependance

and over the last month I've been mostly shooting which carries with it tons of risks but I do it anyway because of the rush and the immediacy

I haven't had any missed or dirty hits yet and but I have had pretty bad brusing from sticking the needle in, failing to register the hit(registering is pulling back on the plunger so that if the needle is in a vein dark blood will enter the syringe), taking the needle out and trying again multiple times until I hit the vein
>>
Daily smoker here (after work) and tried about 25/30 different kinds of shit, lots of research chemicals amongst it. I function so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
>>
File: high.jpg (61KB, 447x619px) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
61KB, 447x619px
>>23324218
I have a feeling if I ever try opiates, especially heroin or oxys, I'll be royally fucked. Practically everyone in my family eat pain pills like M&Ms.
>>
I'm addicted to tylonel pm
>>
>>23324283

Tolerance for oxy is insane, gets old really fast imo.
>>
>>23324296
Fuck, man. Be careful with that shit. It's a gateway drug. Next thing you know, you'll be sucking dick for Claritin and Mucinex.
>>
>>23324042

How can you be addicted to MDMA? You deplete all your serotonin at once, this shit needs to build up slowly again. Meaning that you only get sleepless nights from it and no positive effects. Don't understand this at all. Don't you start to heave from the smell of a pill or crystals alone?
>>
File: retardcaps.jpg (112KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
retardcaps.jpg
112KB, 600x538px
>>23324312
My father seemed to enjoy it...at first. First it turned him into a hyperactive asshole then later a depressive asshole. Probably doesn't help that he's pretty much bipolar.
>>
File: muslim.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>23324322
>I'm addicted
People say that about everything these days. People are addicted to fucking My Little Pony and eating couch cushion for Christ's sakes.
>>
speed addict and opiate addict (mostly heroin)

speed is super easy and cheap to get and its fun to combine it with opiates
>>
>>23324324

Maybe if you have a non-stop supply of it it could be fun. But probably not as it clogs your fucking guts, have fun not shitting or shitting diamonds. Only got a really hot rush of it and zoned the fuck out, wouldn't call it special at all.

>>23324331

Agreed. Already said I was a daily weed smoker but in all honesty, not sure if I'm an addict. If I go on holiday or have other responsibilities I don't smoke for weeks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.