[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post pic >favorite album or EP >listen to post abo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-19-11-55-1.png (316KB, 1440x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-19-11-55-1.png
316KB, 1440x1584px
>post pic
>favorite album or EP
>listen to post above from start to finish
>talk about your day and stuff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UeWKi_7ZGA

I'll listen to everyone's, because I'm a slob drinking a tall glass of whiskey and making penne in a wine cheese basil pesto.
>>
File: IMG_7243.jpg (657KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7243.jpg
657KB, 1920x1080px
>>23302823
Honestly, the EP was alright.
My day was alright. Nothing really happened today, as usual.

I'm sorry to whoever posts below me. get ready for some scary-ass black metal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0InWjNDZkQ
>>
>>23302843
>Leviathan
I am damp. It's been a while, but I'm gonna have to make a Between the Buried/Leviathan/The Sword sandwich.
>>
>>23302874
That sounds like a really good sandwich.
>>
>>23302877
With a little J.D. Baizley on the side? My god.

Why was your day so uneventful homecake? Put some talcum powder up ya nose and start some fights man.
>>
>>23302903
>kek
I'm in Mardi Gras hibernation. I've only been out once since New Years, and that was a couple days ago when I went to go see Jucifer.
>>
File: giv.jpg (94KB, 448x527px) Image search: [Google]
giv.jpg
94KB, 448x527px
My favorite album of all time is Björk - Post
>>
>>23302910
I can't blame you, how was your New York? Oh fug, did you snap the G string with the D string? Use the ol' jazz pick-ups?.....KorgTM50 tuner for all your placental instrumentals?
>>
>>23302843
listening now. I'm into some classic black metal like Darkthrone and Emperor but I don't listen to much.
>>
>>23302971
I saw Leftover Crack for New Years, so it was fun.
>what
>>
>>23303359
Woah they're still doing shows, I hope you remember most of that glorious night.

I'm gonna need at least three more meme arrows to answer that question my friend I'm entirely too plastered.

How many Irishmen doe it take to screw in a light bulb?
>>23302962
Extremely enjoyable. The kind of stuff to blast on a road trip.
>>
>>23303416
I remember all of that glorious night, especially when some asshole thought I was hitting on his friend when I was just trying to keep the crowd off her so she could take pictures, and he damn near jumped me and threw me into the pit.
>>
File: thenow.jpg (130KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
thenow.jpg
130KB, 626x720px
You must listen to.......
Emerson Lake and Palmer - Trilogy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzEAiuodApI

My day is so shitty. I'm incredibly depressed.
>>
>>23303483
You'll still try even harder tomorrow, right, anon?
>>
>>23303491
Of course. Nothing can stop me.
>>
>>23303511
Fantastic. You truly are charming. I'll do even better than you, friend.
>>
File: WP_20151103_20_29_59_Pro.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151103_20_29_59_Pro.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Only found this in 2013... But it'll stay with me for life. The most beautiful, romantic album in history. I love how sweet it sounds... It can only be Young Americans.

http://youtu.be/v3SXm49lTik

Also it's only 4am so my day hasn't really started. I have a package to wait in for though
>>
>>23303483
Yeeeeees.

For the album.

What's up with your day?
>>23303436
Ugh, that's never fun. Unless you dragged them into the fray as well. Sounds like you managed to team up and form an effective cockbarrier though?

I went to a rave last year and was rolling balls(stupid times), and this guy slid between me and my girl so smoothly that I was actually stunned for a minute at how fucking efficient it was, like he had done it a million times, and couldn't help but laugh until my buddy tapped her shoulder.
>>
>>23303627
Nah, he was twice my size. I wasn't about to fuck with him.

I hate when guys think they can just get any girl they want, I would have punched him in the eye
>>
File: IMG_20160119_111105849.jpg (625KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_111105849.jpg
625KB, 1456x2592px
https://youtu.be/I2bDvdvxlIs

Unemployed atm, and working in it. Going through gfs and bfs cause I suck at relationships. Staying at my friends for the week so I can help them move
>>
>>23303669
getting rid of that macklemore and losing some weight would help
>>
>>23303641
Oh jeez, that's just pissing in the wind. You go to quite a few shows or nah?

Scumbags. He was a lot more fucked up than I, like pitifully so, and something about mdma really puts the violence out of my hands. A little more sober, habeeb it.
>>
>>23303678
Well you're not wrong
>>
>>23303689
I go to shows fairly often
I think you should have kicked his ass, but oh well, it happened already
>>
File: 1450050685203.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1450050685203.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>>23303690
>>23303678
Fuuuck.
>>23303669
Reminds me of early Guster and Modest Mouse had a love child. How's the move goin? Sorry to hear of love troubles though, the universe is no doubt unfolding as it should.
>>23303546
Timeless.

Kind of package?
Skol!
>>
>>23303724
My friends are a complete mess, far as messes go. I've done a bulk of shit but they want to wait till the last minute on a mountain of clothes and they won't clean the kitchen, but I can't really say shit since they both work 9-to-5s

That, and the city is buying the property but the landlord failed to tell them, then requested a month's rent. They sent a letter about it but he hasn't answered. Theyre maybe gonna try for small claims to get their deposit back

Some real fuckery
>>
>>23303695
Typically punk? Been dying to see a Japanther set.

Really should have, but a month or so later made up for it. Guy wouldn't lay off, got dragged through a lot a bit bloody, but she doesn't know about that. Passive ladies eh?
>>
>>23303770
Metal, mostly. Sometimes punk and noise. I'd love to go to a shoegaze show one day.
>>
>>23303627
Ugh, this is a long story.
I broke with my gf of 5 years 2 days before Christmas 2015. She basically said to me randomly that she never loved me, and I immediately lost it. At first I didn't think it was serious, but then it just became apparent and things started to connect. I'd recently thought for awhile that maybe she had just been seeing people throughout this 5 year period. I've still been living with her for the last month or so because I had some difficulty finding a place in Chicago (not anymore). Last night/this morning, I come home from a rehearsal and she and this other guy are fucking on the couch. It wounded me, it was incredible. I stared for about 5 seconds before she noticed that the front door was open. The guy immediately got off of her and sort of ran for his clothes. He was completely red and embarrassed, ashamed maybe even. I didn't fight him or kick him out or anything, it was silent and he ran past me shirtless pulling up pants, running outside. She started crying and sobbing crocodile tears and saying that maybe she could fix us and all this other bullshit. I just told her to shut her mouth because nothing she says is valuable to anyone. It was like stomping on the head of a venomous snake. She left the house and I haven't seen or heard from her all day, not that I really want to. I thought I had felt real pain before having been abused, accosted, and hazed multiple times, but this beat everything. I'm just sitting here in pain. I can't really feel my body anymore. I've been on this website and watching Vinesauce but just unconsciously while contemplating my life and what is going to happen next.
>>
>>23303743
Suppose it would be tough working full time but even still. That landlord deal is just fucked, not too familiar with U.S. legalities, would small claims be to for security and insurance deposits or rent? >>23303781
Noise, noice.
Never had a chance to check out any shoegaze, got a recommendation?
>>23303801
Man, there's a lot there to deal with, and you've no doubt put so much effort into being a good man throughout all this time. To have that taken for granted and to have it acted out is a deep wound, and it would do you no good to hear empathy from me, but you are immeasurably strong to be able to identify her faults and call her out without putting yourself in the same grave. I know it's hard to pull yourself up, like there is an ever-crashing wave grinding you down, but even if you don't want it the tide will drop. Pic might give you a little clearance to your fog.
>>
File: desiderata.gif.cf.gif (185KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
desiderata.gif.cf.gif
185KB, 400x550px
>>23303801
Woops
>>
>>23303927
>>23303958
Thank you for the kind words anon. It's an intense feeling, it reminds me physically of my grease burns but just all over my body. Mentally, I don't even know yet. I can't comprehend just how angry I am. I've never felt this in my life.
>>
>>23303927
Yeah, because he's ceased all contact with them. Some folks down the road already moved out a month ago, and their neighbor lady was the one told them that the properties were being bought by the city. So the landlord was looking for another 600 even though he doesn't own the property anymore

And about the universe and all that? I dont know if I'd agree with you. Maybe this is how my lovelife is supposed to go, and fate and all that BS, doesn't make me any happier about it
I even tried dating someone 6 years younger than me, 18, and all my friends thought it was a bad idea. They were right, only lasted a few weeks before he said I Can't Do The Whole 'Relationship' Thing
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo167.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo167.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
Living meme Death Grimps fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK24rifXWQs

>>23303546
>David bowie
this will be enjoyable

Work, /soc/, shitpost, repeat
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.