[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booty eaters appreciation thread! Mainly girls who like to eat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (25KB, 406x305px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
25KB, 406x305px
Booty eaters appreciation thread!
Mainly girls who like to eat booty and guys who like to be booty eaten come talk, I cant be the only one.
Male booty eaters welcome also!
>>
>>23291155
Giving and receiving, honestly it's incredible and I keep coming back to it. I don't really know what to say about it! But I'm sure this will be a hot thread........
>>
Bumpì
>>
>>23291155
What is it with OPs who create a thread and then contribute nothing, never even check back to reply? I was looking forward to hearing all about rimming :(
>>
>>23293220
ok ok im sorry i got busy.
I got into booty eating when my ex boyfriend wanted me to lick his balls. He used to have e.d and would have to tense his legs and wank to come (if i wasnt blowing him). So anyway hes on his tippy toes tensing and im kneeling in front of him licking his balls and he kept pushing my head lower. I get the hint and licknhis taint and he immediately comes.
So the next time i ask him if he wants me to eat his arse and hes all worried and kept saying its gay and i eventually convince him to let me try.
Apparently with me eating him out its the best and hardest hes ever come and it spirted up on his cheek.

So thats how i got into booty eating.
Anyone else?
>>
>>23293539
Oh, wow, your story was worth the wait!

Slightly similar with me, but I was the instigator. I hadn't been seeing this guy long and really wanted to impress him and not let him get bored of me, so one day while I was blowing him and he was on his back I said "get your legs up", and just went down on his arsehole. He squirmed and moaned like nothing I have ever seen, and it became a regular thing with us, where we'd start off with a blow job then he'd wank while I licked his arse, then he'd cum over my face :D

I never asked or expected him to return the favour but he was good like that ;)
>>
>>23293557
>>23293539
Suppose I'll add my first story from a guy's perspective. Was fairly young and had never done anything anal at the time past fingering (on her - nothing ever to my ass). I was hooking up with a submissive girl and after a bit she told me she liked being humiliated and degraded. So that night when she's blowing me I order her to crawl around behind me and lick my ass. Didn't expect it would do anything for me, just be embarrassing for her. But then DAMN it gets me hard as a rock immediately and I have to pull her back around about 2 minutes later to bust on her face. From there I was hooked. Made her rim me all the time.

With other partners they've mostly never tried before with a few exceptions, but (especially in the last year or so) are open to trying and usually get more into it when they see how much it turns me on. I love eating girl's ass too, great foreplay for anal. Getting pegged intrigues me because I've never had a prostate orgasm but have never had anything bigger than a finger in my ass so would definitely have to work up to that, until then I'll love getting my ass eaten whenever possible.
>>
>>23295280
Nice! :D
>>
>>23295441
Haha I agree. It's still rare to see girls who are openly and enthusiastically into rimming though, so you and the other gal in here are a treat.
>>
>>23295555
Huh apparently I switched IDs.
>>
>>23293557
From another guy... I love how wet it makes a girl when you put your tongue in when shes not expecting it.... The best was one that it shocked, so she jumped away, but then backed into it after some thought.
>>
The thought of this turns me on so much but I have never met a guy (or girl) who would let me eat their ass. My boyfriend just calls me a pervert and makes fun of me. At least I have received once, felt good man.
>>
>>23295843
I have never received (I really want to though) but giving is great.
>>
Guy here, I'd be down for it but there's no way in hell I'd actually ask for it. I don't mind giving either, provided she's showered before hand at least, and I usually do tongue the girl's ass while giving oral, I've never had any complaints or been told not to at least so there's that.

I have been pretty interested to know receive, but yeah like I said I'd never ask, and it's pretty rare to find a girl that's enthusiastic about that kind of thing. Even the girls who say they love sucking dick generally only enjoy doing that for a minute or two before they want actual sex so, yeah. I can't see it being likely that it'll ever happen.
>>
M/28. Big, big fan of eating ass. It's one of my main moves. Never been on the receiving end because all my exes were unadventurous, but I def. want to try.
>>
>>23295843
Why would you be with a guy who shames you fit perfectly normal and really pleasurable sexual things? He sounds like an asshole. Don't fuck assholes.

>>23295909
Dude, it's probably never going to happen if you don't ask. Why wouldn't you? Sure not all girls like it, but plenty do, and if they're into you a lot will at least give it a try (assuming you're showered and hygienic etc).
>>
>>23295979
Because typically the women I've dated or hooked up with have not been into anything I have asked about, they just want to do what they're into.

Besides, I don't really want to have a hook up do something that she's not actually into.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.