[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more time I spend on the internet, the angrier I get over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 0_294.jpg (246KB, 768x1177px) Image search: [Google]
0_294.jpg
246KB, 768x1177px
The more time I spend on the internet, the angrier I get over all sorts of stuff. People taking conspiracy theories seriously, anti-vaccers, edgy atheists, holier-than-thou religious fags, politically correct people banning stuff, marxist loving lefties, edgy alt right "muh white culture race war now" faggots, "we wuz kings" nig nogs claiming ancient egypt for themselves, furries, bronies, douchebags who keep insisting how much pussy they are getting, feminazis, historical revisionists, "you like y, I like x, x is better than y" kids arguing when it comes to video games, consoles, cars, musical bands and whatnot....

...honestly, have you become a happier person since you got sucked into the internet or do you actually wish to get off this place and back into the real world?

Or is the real world so gray/boring/pointless that you prefer it here, despite all the things like this?

Tell me your personal take on this whole shitposting internet arguments and stuff that gets your blood pressure rising thing, or whether you're a chill as fuck bro who never gets into any of these rabbit holes in the first place.
>>
What's your political ideology?
You seem pretty interesting.
>>
>>23276410

Its complex. I spent time listening to what all sides have to say, and I have found that each side has good points and bad ones.

I tend to think of myself as a centrist and consider both political extremes to be inherently dangerous.

I do place great value on freedom of speech and am against censorship of all kinds
>>
>>23276404
most things are silly and everyone is wrong
apart from me
>>
>>23276404
I tend to avoid places that are hotspots for complete retards (FOX news, CNN, /pol/, /r9k/) and stick to saner places that are for more concentrated interests. My blood boils pretty easily so if missing out on a new meme or a hot topic means saving me some stress, I'll gladly do so. Most days I wish I wasn't so easily affected by these things and could just laugh it off, but when this shit carries so much weight in the world it seems impossible to not be bothered by it.
>>
>>23276404
Lack of sex. People trying to fill gaps in their lives with bullshit.
>>
I think you pose some big questions there. Now if that is you in the picture..and you were to spend a day or two..on my lap in front of my or your monitor. I think we could figure out a few things. We cold figure it out scientifically that way.
>>
>>23276404
I've been happy with it so far. I don't pay attention to the arguing cause it's usually a waste of time. I've only been exposed to the internet for a few years now but I've found that it's best to look at the things you enjoy on here while also paying attention to global events and what's going on in the communities you follow as well.
>>
>>23276404
I stand with OP on most of this stuff. Hence the use of 4chan. Total anonymity, but same bullshit content.
>>
>>23276410
Seems like the typical contrian channer
>>
>>23276404
i feel the same OP.
I don't know honestly. i think i like being an internet attention whore on social sites,usually im quiet.

and all honesty. i might hate all of the things u listed and etc.,but once in awhile ill see school shootings on the news or trump. and i remember memes and it makes me smile on the inside. that fucked up or what?
>>
>>23276404
I personally like the idiots, gives me a giggle every now and then
Not that i don't like being in the real world, i just like having my safe laughs here
>>
>>23276446
do you like high taxes or low?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.