[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't seen a drug thread in a while. I just ran out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hank.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Haven't seen a drug thread in a while. I just ran out of weed, and I'm getting sick of alcohol. I have been seriously considering just buying a big bottle of Robitussin and tripping balls like old times.

>age
>sex
>drug(s) of choice
>frequency of use
>>
I'm going to smoke bud for the first time in a few day's time.

What should I expect of my first experience?
>>
>>23275483
Don't smoke a shit ton right away until you know what kind of effect it'll have on you. Smoking too much will sometimes make you paranoid if you're new to it. Other than that, enjoy. Remember: You can't overdose on it. So no matter how weird you feel, you're goin to be okay so just enjoy.
>>
>>23275490

Shit, can I get paranoid for smoking weed? I didn't know that. I thought that such thing could only happen with a stronger drug.

Btw, thanks for the advices.
>>
>>23275518
It's nothing mind melting or anything, but it's possible to get a little paranoid from weed. It's effects are mild, but they're still effects. So many people underestimate it and are shocked when they take their first puffs. It's rarely a bad experience though.
>>
>>23275483
Bring water, drink water. You'll probably get cotton mouth.
If it's your first time you'll giggle a lot, probably go off on a tangent.
Have some profound thoughts .
Forget said thoughts
And just have a good time.
As the other anon said, you can't OD so don't freak out.
Start small.
>>
>age
>sex
Male
>drug(s) of choice
Weed, nicotine,cocaine, MDMA.
>frequency of use
Weed once a week, if that.
Nicotine once or twice a day
Cocaine twice a week.
MDMA, when ever there's a good party. So..once a month.
>>
>age
>sex
Male
>drug(s) of choice
Weed mostly. Don't mind alcohol and nicotine.
>frequency of use
I'll smoke a few times a day.
>>
>>23275696

Got it! Thanks for the advices, anon.
>>
>>23275727
My advice would be to have fun desu. Also, look up how to smoke whatever you're using on the internet, don't let your friends try to tell you. Stoners suck at explaining how to smoke lol, especially when there's a few of them all telling you different shit at once.

Just start slow. It might take you 5-10 minutes after a hit to feel something. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. Good luck bro!
>>
>>23275727
Oh!
And if you want to feel weird tilt your head forward or back.
But...be warned it'll feel odd.

Oh and one tip I taught my friend, once you take a hit breath out a bit and breath back in trying to keep the smoke in your throat as you breath out.

TL;DR Try to inhale twice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.