[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re-enactors get in here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Re-enactors get in here.
>>
File: kingston_63_568817391.jpg (77KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
kingston_63_568817391.jpg
77KB, 1024x683px
I'm more into the drum corps.
>>
>>23263283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVdnMAGIt8
>>
>>23263407
Were you in the thread where I posted that exact video a couple days ago?
>>
>>23263535
no
we have independently discovered their genius and take opportunities to share it where possible
>>
>>23263283
>>23263407
tfw u will never have a qt drum corps bf
>>
>>23263568
>>23263599
Shit niggas this is a drum corps thread now. You guys ever do any drummin or horn/fife blowin?
>>
>>23263617
Did marching band in college. Play the saxophone so no DCI. Friends tried to get me to play mello and i said FUCK NO. Woodwind for life!
>>
>>23263617
Nah, I just watch the vids. I didn't even know what drum corps was in school, I was a choir nerd.

That being said, obv I think it's pretty cool. Hoping to see a local event sometime. Were you in??
>>
>>23263638
To each their own I guess lol. I won't judge. Drumsarebestthough. Do you regret not doing the DCI thing though? I've heard it's a blast.

>>23263641
I'm envious of anybody who claims they were a choir nerd. Singing is the one musical thing I couldn't do to save my life. But yeah, I joined a marching band on a whim after college and got really into the whole rudimental drumming thing.
https://youtu.be/rDQwyVVLTs0
I'm the one rockin the cowbell.
>>
>>23263708
That's awesome! Lovin the drum rolls, but of course the cowbell is the star.

Yeah, choir was really fun. The closest I came to something large-scale like DCI (I guess??) was being part of a statewide super-choir event with several hundred singers, that was rad. I wish I'd kept up with it but you know how life is.
>>
>>23263708
Yeah, i have seen the shows live and i know how much fun it is traveling with such a large group. So yeah i would have liked to do DCI.

But i got to travel on the NCAA's pocket so i had my fun. Even got to go to Japan and do some parades and festivals.
>>
>>23263765
Tbh our rolls usually sound pretty shitty but we happened to have our best drummers out that day haha.

That's pretty rad though. What kind of songs did everyone do? Were they well-known ones or was this something that was planned ahead?
>>
>>23263837
It was a while back so I don't remember exactly. I remember we had one song all together and that was the most amazing experience, because I've never heard a choir that loud and overwhelming. I think we sang 'If music be the food of love,' iirc. There might have been other songs as well, but it was like a workshop slash performance of all the people who were selected and I don't remember that much else.
>>
>>23262202
Civil War Re-enactor here

75th Ohio (Florida Based.)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.