[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who else is alone this February on soc? and why
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4
Who else is alone this February on soc? and why
>>
>>23250950
What if you're not certain?
I'm fairly narcissistic and don't find other people that interesting. I might have something though.
>>
>>23250950
Op's story

>meet this guy who was cute
kept trying to cheat on his bf with me. he ends up breaking up and i give him a chance, and he ends up dating someone else and calls me a "temptation" even though he kept trying to cheat with me and i kept saying no.

>meet other cute guy
tried to rape me

> another cute guy
gave me the clap

>yet another cute guy
He was clingy and thank fully got a man

My biggest fear from all of this is ill have to take my suicidal ex, or my suicidal ex will find someone and ill never get the chance to tell them how I feel about them and that I want to be friends with them because I've been in love with them for 8 years and every time I get sexual with them I just get hurt.
>>
me. socially awkward, ugly. bad luck with women
>>
>>23250966
not certain is okay. as long as you're single.
>>
>>23250950
too lazy to try
>>
>>23251024
I broke up with my girlfriend like 3 weeks ago so I suppose I'm the one to blame for this. She's a pretty girl though, she'll manage to find somebody in due time.

You say you might have to use your ex, is valentines important to you? Isn't it better to just be alone then?
>>
>>23250950
Nothing new

I've been alone since my parents died when I was 12.

I enlisted trying to get order and meet people. I ended up meeting amazing people, one was so awesome turned he turned into my best friend. In the end I watched him die. I got honorably discharged and got a medal, that I haven't seen since returning home. I cant hold a job, I cant hold a relationship, I hardly go to school. I drink too much and I hate everyone.

I've tried committing suicide multiple times, but I'm a total pussy. I'm not brave, and all these other words people describe me as. The only person in the entire world that understands me is my grandfather that served and went through this shit, and hes about to die.

Valentines day is just another day to me.
>>
Been alone my whole life, and there isn't a girl out there for me. I'm not good looking enough to get by on looks alone, and not rich enough to make up for it, and my standards are too high for most women, and the ones that pass don't pay me any attention.

I also apparently use run-on sentences.
>>
I long since broke up with my last girlfriend (it's been 5+ years now), been single since. Initially it was because I was not over her, but at this point the thought of a relationship just sounds so annoying, and I don't really care enough to meet anyone new.
>>
Broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago, still not feeling ready to date anyone, live alone.. bleh
>>
>>23250950
I actually am enacting a great plan...before next month, I'm going to try and land this girl I've known awhile. I just have to go back to my hometown for awhile.
>>
>>23251106
I am so sorry that you have had to lose so many people. It's not fair and I'm mad for you. And I want to hug you. I hope things get better for you and I'm glad you aren't able to go through with suicide.
>>
>>23251063
I'm just bummed because i've been with tens of guys, dated hundreds, and I still can't get a guy on valentines
>>
my husband decided he wanted a divorce after we bought the house. We are both still living inthe house but there is nothing between us... don't want a relationship... just want casual sex, but thats a little hard to do when you still occupy a space with someone who can't stand you.

why the divorce? i make him feel inadequate because I make more money...
>>
I've been single for a while. I'm just a weird looking girl and my outward appearance is really off putting to most people (but I enjoy my style sort of) but I'm holding out hope there's a guy out there that likes small, damaged, sleepy, pierced goth girls.

I dunno. I'm tired. Valentine's is just a commercialized nonsensical 'holiday'
>>
me, most likely

last girl i was with, if i can even say that, left recently

don't really see another person popping up in my life within the next two weeks
>>
>>23251230
I get the 'weird looking' thing. I have been told that by other people, but meh. As long as your comfortable with yourself that's all that really matters.
>>
>>23251229
That sounds ridiculous. Him being upset over you making more money, that is.
>>
>>23250950
What are we talking about, alone during February, or alone during Valentines Day?

I will not be alone during February. I will probably be alone during Valentines Day because that day tends to prove super fucking irritating and I go out of my way to do nothing on it. That being said, I am a massive whore, so, we will see.

I don't really have a primary partner, the closest I have to my 'primary' has a fellow she's primary with. So she would ~likely~ spend Valentine's Day with him, but they also don't believe in doing shit for Valentines Day.

Valentines Day is silly.
>>
Dallas TX male who lives by himself and family moved away
Any grills in my area want to talk?
>>
>>23250975

You should be thankful u didn't get fucking aids lol
>>
I've been alone on every Single's Awareness Day, for a quarter of a century now.
>>
Probably me. I dunno, we'll see. But I definitely won't be spending it with a girlfriend, that's for sure.
>>
>>23251146
Its ok, I dont think I'm alone when I say some people just draw the short straw in life. I appreciate the nice words though.

This website is the only place I feel normal and can vent.
>>
I'm a weird person who doesn't get along with most people, and that severely affects my dating prospects. It's a shame, as I'm not too ugly a dude. Oh well.
>>
old, jobless, doesnt drive, and lives in parents attic
>>
tfw you didn't know people went out of their way to do things on valentine's day

I couldn't keep my eyes off of this girl who was visiting my cousin's house today. God, she was so cute and her clothes fit so tight on her body, which was slender and fit. She smiled at me when she held the door open for me while I was carrying things into the house. Sadly, she's in high school and I'm 21. Also, I'm still really pessimistic about dating. I figure I can't deal with a relationship and making someone happy while I'm struggling to make myself happy, so I've avoided any relationships during the past 2 years, including with this one friend I made who told me she had a thing for me. I told her the same shit, but I meant it. Even now, I look back and think about how if she and I dated, it would have become extremely depressing. Our friendship got depressing anyway. We still hung out but it was like there was nothing to talk about. Now we don't even talk. It's not that there was anything bad between us. I guess we had nothing going for ourselves and ran out of things to talk about. I sometimes have sexual fantasies about her, but even that gets depressing when I think about how she would have probably been open to that. Except she's really submissive by nature and she could never say no so I would've felt bad. I've gotten off to her facebook pics several times and I probably still will in the future. She kinda starves herself (not bulimic though) yet she has huge natural tits. I'm still addicted to porn so I bet at one point I would've coerced her into sex, although I'm submissive too, so it wouldn't have been violent or anything. All the chads can laugh at me now for being a pussy, I don't care that much. Just enough to bring it up.

God I need to just jack off and go to sleep...
>>
>>23250950

>tfw dating this girl since new year's

>our dates keep evolving into things that last 10 hours+ ending with "breakfast" at her place

>haven't even done anything real intimate because we're laughing like idiots and can't stop talking the entire time

>I actually think it's better we stay just friends and don't do anything for valentines'

actually I don't know what to do. she's so different from all them other girls.
>>
>>23250950
I am. Some girl in school has been hitting on me, I looked her up and she has a boyfriend. I really don't feel like being a home wrecker. She's really pretty but I don't want to do anything with anyone, I like being alone. Just got out of a 3 year relationship and it was the best decision to end it.
>>
>>23251842
Most likely she wants the D and to be more intimate but is finding it too difficult to make the push to do more. It was the same with one girl I was hanging out with
>>
>>23251752
why dont you try talking to her?
>>
>>23251229
>why the divorce? i make him feel inadequate because I make more money...

lol I just know there's so much you're leaving out
>>
I'm a relatively attractive femanon, but I'm socially awkard and have no flirting skills so I have a hard time meeting someone IRL.
> meet someone off kik thread
> keep talking daily
> soon become overcome with feels
> feels not really reciprocated
> anon lives really far away anyways

:(
>>
>>23252454
That's always annoying, it's happened to me as well talking to a girl over e-mail for about a year, then when I expressed my feelings she stopped talking to me lol. Wasn't too devastating because of the distance, but still as much as I find relationships to feel annoying, there are times that I feel like it could be nice again.
>>
>>23252454
same, except im male and ugly
>>
>>23252465
I hear ya anon. Just kind of sucks because he really made me think that he liked me in a more-than-kik way. We still talk. I'm just becoming aware that my hope of a future meeting/IRL romance will probably never happen.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (24 KB, 402x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (10).jpg
24 KB, 402x366
>>23252454
>be awkward male
>never had relationship irl
>kissless virgin
>femanon meets me
>likes me
>tfw different country
>tfw I found out she's flying here for a holiday this year

d-did I get lucky
>>
>>23252503
Good luck anon, I'm happy for you. I hope that your time together is everything that you're hoping for!
>>
>>23252489
That's exactly what happened with me, I thought me and this girl really clicked and it was awesome, and after a year of talking I mentioned it. So, I tried not to be weird about it. But, life goes on.
Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I can understand how you feel, really. Life is a strange thing, though, so you never really know. I have a hard time, even still shutting the door entirely on the romance side of life, because at some point I could find the right person.
>>
Was out of town this past weekend celebrating my best friend's engagement and one of our other really close friends bailed cause "work." Got home today to him and my now ex fucking in our apartment. And the kicker is apparently they'd been doing it for the last few months but she didn't want to break it off with me because she "loves" me and it was just physical with him. So as it stands its too soon for any sort of romance for me
>>
24/female/virgin

i've been single every day on valentine's day for the past 24 years and i have nobody to blame but myself and my crippling insecurities and social phobia. i leave my house for work and school, that's literally it. food i have delivered to my house.


i still don't know if the rates i get on here are just people being nice, or not. shit sucks.
>>
>>23252503
i think you did. enjoy that holiday.
>>
>>23252540
ill rate honestly. have social anxitey and other problems, just not to that extent.
>>
>>23252540
I dealt with agoraphobia for like 3 or 4 years, though that might be entirely different from what you deal with, but I do understand to an extent. Even if people are being honest, the way we see ourselves tends to supersede that, unfortunately. I only mention this because you said you had crippling insecurities.
>>
>>23252538
ouch... thats rough... hopefully things get better for you soon
>>
>>23252589
Eh, it just hits hard yanno? Two and a half years together down the toilet because of this. But thanks mate I'm hoping things get better too. I mean my buddy's getting hitched in april so I guess I have that to look forward to yeah?
>>
Single cause i don't put out and ain't gunna
>>
>>23252599
yeah. cant say i have any love interests at the moment myself...
>>
>>23252623
youll find someone better.
>>
>>23252509
>>23252547
Thanks guys
I used to get mad at people when this happened to them but it's humbled me now and I'm not jealous of relationships anymore.

Incidentally we won't meet for valentine's day, more so middle of the year.
>>
Because I'm an unattractive NEET :^)
>>
Forever alone reporting

Don't give a fuck about valentines day, it would just be nice to have someone I could trust to talk to, but I don't really trust anyone as far as I could throw them
>>
Nothing new for me, just another year gone by single. Brings the total to 26 at this point. I'm just not an attractive dude I guess, hard to learn or begin anything really when no one will give you any shot.
>>
I am, because the guy I really want lives too far away and our relationship is too complicated

I want off this ride desu
>>
Well my girlfriend lives half way across the world. I'm too broke to afford a plane ticket. If I had the money I would go to her in a heartbeat...
>>
I have a bf, this will be our second valentines together. I could really give no fucks about this holiday but then again I don't celebrate most holidays. We don't do anything for it or really acknowledge it at all and I prefer it.
>>
>>23251260
op is thankful they only got the clap
>>
File: 1428375066158.jpg (41 KB, 584x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428375066158.jpg
41 KB, 584x328
>>23250950
Me, I'm socially retarded, have trust issues and ugly basically.
>>
Would kill to have a grill, but not really. I'm not that edgy. Still, 18, single because I'd literally had maybe 4 hours or less of direct interaction with women in my life but I'd like to think that's not my fault. Not entirely at least. I know I've got life ahead of me but I've been locked up trying to keep my insane family from literally murdering each other or committing mass suicide. I'm a smart cookie but most of my social interaction skills is literally listening to people whine (in whiny tones, which I've developed legit intolerance issues over). That and telling them lies about why they shouldn't kill each other. They never do but it makes life easier trying to keep their egos content because they legit don't really know or care about legality or why breaking my door down and stealing my money and invading my privacy is really fuckrd up. Could never bring anyone home to my hoarding mother's home so I stopped trying or caring, too.
>>
I have trouble talking to people that I don't know and who intrest me
I don't think I'm good looking, might just be the hairstyle though
>>
I'm alone bc I'm ugly and can't walk up to girls and ask them out.
I had a gf once, first it wasn't really serious, she broke up but I didn't really care, then a couple of years later we got back together and actually made out and cuddled and mutual-masturbated. Of course, the serious part was in 8th grade.
I fucking hated her when she broke up with me. She didn't even give a reason, yknow, a thing that I actually might have will to improve. I think I was too clingy though, and ever since then I've tried to work on that. Not that it matters anyways, I'm clingy because I'm insecure and there's no way in hell that's ever gonna change.
>>
Me. Total lack of social skills coupled with emotional fragility and no friends means that won't change any time soon. I don't have anxiety. Most of the time I just feel dead inside.

I'm thinking back over whether any girls have ever actually liked me. If any did I was too awkward to ever pick up on it, and I never understood why they didn't just say something to me. I get that men are expected to initiate but that's terrifying to me.
>>
because valentines is a big fucking scam
>>
>>23252617
The right one will wait
>>
Was a little TOO genuine with the last few people I went on dates with is why I am.
Guess I just gotta' be a little more reserved, from here on out.
>>
>>23250950
Work, laziness, lack of real drive. Fairly certain I could get a gf if I tried but not up to it right now.
>>
Broke up with a girl of my life half a year ago.. and for the first time in my life I can't deal with face to face interaction no more.
>>
>>23250950
Not really on /soc/, my home board is /r9k/
If I knew why I was alone I wouldn't be alone
>>
gonna be alone, because fatass.png
>>
I'm ugly but I'll be your fake girlfriend for a day anons. I'll tell you happy Valentine's Day and message you throughout the day so we all feel a little less alone
>>
>>23255832
Could be nice
>>
>>23255832
plz post face
>>
>>23255832
I wouldnt say no to that actually... ._.
>>
>>23255851
>>23257109
>>23257152
Have kik?
>>
I'm going to spend it with my sister and her daughters, because I'm socially awkward and have average at best looks.
>>
>>23257167
No, but I guess I can make one. What's yours I'll add you when I do.
>>
>>23257167
>inb4 faggot name
it was from when i was a leddit memer

lolepicness
>>
File: Bear-Hug-l.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bear-Hug-l.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
I just got out of rehab. I'm old and overweight. I have a bunch of weird tattoos. All my hobbies are extremely autistic.

I'll probably go to an AA meeting and have dinner alone at IHOP on Valentine's day.
>>
I am, but it's nothing really new for me. I'm pretty use to it at this point

>awkward, lanky guy
>weird speech impediment
>really shy
>lots of unpopular opinions
>kissless virgin
>eclectic tastes in music and other art

Eh, oh well, at least I get discounted candy the next day and I still have deadpool
>>
>>23257167
Yes. Perpetual.loop
>>
>>23257167
Just made one, anak1n91
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 483880



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.