[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to the femelas here: So I hear from all my female friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 25

Question to the femelas here:
So I hear from all my female friends that when it comes to casual sex white guys cant compare to black men and that the always meet black men.

So I wonder if black guys are better in bed than whites and if you were to casually get laid would it be with a black cock or a white?
>>
Go back to comedy central Louis

But it's all in the oral game anyway
>>
As someone who has slept with both races I can say that black guys fuck better. It isn't even really about dick size cuz they were the same. If anything the white guy might have been thicker.

That being said, the black guy fucked alot better,more rhythm and really made me feel good
>>
Yes, they know we fuck better but at the same time would never be seen in public with one or introduce us to their friends. Would never date seriously.

Just like guys and fat girls.
>>
>>23247942
This does tend to be the case in some places/with some people, yeah.
>>
>>23247954
>some

lol
>>
>>23247957
There's always cases that break a norm, and that norm is lessening these days to begin with.
So, yes - Some.
>>
>>23247927
Fuck off Kike.
>>
>>23247942

Well, Yea I guess most white girls are still more dating white men because they are more often than not wealthier and if they would date black guys they might get stigmatized by their racist parents. But yea it seems when it comes to strict sex, black men are way superior to white guys.
>>
>>23247927
This much b& i can't even handle it
>>
>>23247965
Goddamn this post just reeks of inferiority complex.

waiting for the MUH DICK argument to ensue
>>
>>23247965
Thanks for repeating what I pretty much just said.
>>
File: r9k88T6.gif (617KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
r9k88T6.gif
617KB, 250x179px
>>
Black guys are good for a fast and hard fuck, but their race does not have the capability to perform sensual loving sex. They aren't sophisticated enough to be able to tap into a woman's heart and pussy at the same time. When having sex, all they know is rough fucking, like that of an ape or chimp.
>>
Jesus Christ these threads always make me feel embarrassed to be a white washed black guy, I really pray I don't run into anyone in my life who is this obsessed with this shit.

>>23248765
Jajaja its like you know and talk to black people all the time
>>
>>23248871
as a white guy these threads make me embarrassed to be a upper middle class white male, knowing my race of women would rather fuck black guys and then marrying a white guy for money. Kind of puts me off white women all together.
>>
> met a black guy (jamie) via my friend
> he asked me out to go clubbing, i say ok
> his dick feels huge against my ass, and he's encouraging me to grind up/feel up his dick
> gave him head in the car while he took me back home
> he fucked me for good 30 minutes, actually got me off while fucking me (never happened before)
> asked me to suck his dick//balls while he cooled off, and i do~ it was pretty fun
> woke up, wanted to be a fun girl and gave him a tongue bath down there
> even licked his ass for good 2 minutes
> further conversations with him.. he's just a womanizer, not much content
> verdict: fun, animalistic, okay to be wild without being judged, limitless sex.. would never marry
>>
>>23248934
and as a white guy i would not touch you with a 10 foot pole, please stick with black guys
>>
>>23248934
>>23247965
>>23247942
>>23247933
>>23247927
troll harder
>>
File: 1385232316288.jpg (25KB, 246x374px) Image search: [Google]
1385232316288.jpg
25KB, 246x374px
ITT: cucks, and kikes pretending to be blacks.

As a white man who has fucked black men, other white men, white women, and black women, and many of each (among other sex/race combos) I can honestly say that none are better than others.

This post is likely just part of that initiative that started with the /b/tards, where some organized group is trying to convince everyone (on 4chan, no less) that one race is superior to another.

>mfw it's working
>>
>>23248934

> turns 30, why cant i find a good man?
> finds some loser beta with average dick but she is out of options, so she just fantasizes about bbc while being fucked by his beta guy.

Im a black guy with a big dick and i absolutely despise whores like you. I hope you cant ever be happy with your life, i will keep using you for a quick fuck until you age and then i will move to another useless slut.

The good thing is that i will age pretty well and nobody will question my past when i marry to a good girl :)
>>
>>23248966
I append this opinion with my aknowledgement that asian women will do pretty much anything.
>>
>>23248958
i don't understand, you'd never touch girls that had sex with black guys? isn't that kinda like white girls not dating white guys that dated an asian girl before or something

>>23248979
i got a good boyfriend that i love, don't worry about me. have fun being a father to a fatherless child
>>
>>23249008
>i got a good boyfriend that i love
and what's his ethnicity?
>>
>>23248979
Damn dude where did you get that green text from man? And you sound like a complete troll talking like that, wonder how many actual black dudes are posting, maybe I should timestamp my cock.

>>23248881
There are plenty of wholesome white women out there who don't touch monkey weiner. And idk why you want someone to marry you for money, she'll just cheat behind your back.
>>
File: MUDSHARK.png (202KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
MUDSHARK.png
202KB, 600x351px
>>23249008
If a white girl fucks a black guy that means they have no self respect.
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>23247933
>the white guy
>the black guy
Sample size: 2
Probability of error > 98%
>>
>>23249021
no i dont want one to marry me for money, but that seems to be what white girls do, fuck black guys then marry a white guy for money.
>>
>>23248871
Do you find that the women you sleep with have some weird fetish for you, being a black guy? Or do you find it's just cause of you being you? Or, do you not get laid? I ask for science.

>>23248881
How's that kool aid? Also if all you have to offer is your money, then that's really just sad. No wonder you come off as such a pathetic loser.

>>23249021
Or, you know, just a regular timestamp... quit perpetuating the fucking stereotype...
>>
>>23249115
Once you realize that 90% of women are whores life becomes a lot more simple my man.
>>
>>23249123
no thats not all i offer, but im just saying what they do.
>>23249127
i know 99% of white girls are.
>>
>>23249148
Really? I have yet to see anything else that you offer, besides much more than the recommended amount of sodium for my diet.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>
>>23249165
yeah im real salty, but it just upsets me that they go around fuck a bunch of blacks then end up with a white guy, its disgusting. Just stick with blacks.
>>
>>23249165
Look at this guy, making observations of someone they've never met. Classic.
>>
>>23249187
Well what am I supposed to do? I'm acting on what I've been shown. Then again, your opinion doesn't hold much weight either, so. Whatever.

>>23249186
So much generalization and bitterness. Makes your opinion pretty unreliable.
>>
>>23248871
I have a friend who's super into black guys; in the way that this thread is "super into black guys". It's fucking hilarious to have her meet black dudes I know, because she biffs it so fucking badly.

Choice quotes:

- "Black guys love washing their chicken with lemon. All of them. Its such a black thing."
- "Black guys are hot because they carry a piece."

It's a weird fucking racist thing. I mean, look at this shit: >>23248765

>>23248881
As an upper middle class white male, that's complete and utter bullshit.

>>23248966
It's a weird fetish thing. A really weird fetish thing.
>>
>>23249186
I think all girls should see what sex is like with different races and people and then find someone they wanna settle down with. What's wrong with that?
>>
File: 1429422984576.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1429422984576.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>23249294
>>
>>23248992
And you've had sex with a total of.... zero Asian women?
>>
>>23249008
>you'd never touch girls that had sex with black guys
This is pretty much what my stance is. I won't fuck non-white chicks, nor will I fuck white chicks that fuck non-whites. I have close friends who aren't white and have no problems with their ethnicity. However, when it comes to sex and dating, I stick to racial lines.

It's not that I don't find some non-whites attractive, I do. But I wouldn't touch them. Likewise, the thought of being with someone who sleeps around with other races disgusts me too much to consider it.
>>
>>23249554
well put i feel the same way
>>
>>23249294
There are a lot of girls like that. Helped me really get back into things with black girls.
>>
File: 1450955055790.jpg (145KB, 825x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450955055790.jpg
145KB, 825x540px
>>23247927

"Oy vey," said the kike.
>>
>>23247927
I'm a white guy who has been w quite a few black women. They tell me that many black guys are selfish lovers and don't consider the woman's needs. Penis size is not the critical variable in determining if a guy is a good lover.
Meanwhile, I've just fell into generalizing,which is as stupid as your post.
>>
>>23249554
>>"I'm not racist, I've got ethnic friends, and I find other ethnicities attractive; but I find the idea of having sex with another race disgusting."
>>
>>23249655
You're trying too hard. I limit my red meat intake. That doesn't mean I hate beef, or that I don't see the appeal in why people like a nice steak, but that doesn't mean I'll cram my face full of it either. You can see the appeal in something and still make the conscious decision that it isn't something you want to indulge in.

If you want to go banging people of all colors of the rainbow, go ahead. But you must be suffering from white guilt if you think sticking to your own race is somehow a problem. Grow up, not everyone suffers from your insecurities.
>>
I can honestly say I've never found a black chick attractive
>>
>>23249715
But that's not really what you're saying, what you're saying is you won't have sex with other races, and that you won't have sex with white women that have had sex with other races. You're not even trying the steak. Don't pretend you're not moderately racist, because you are. You are literally discounting someone purely based on race, it's the definition of racism. And not having sex with someone who has had sex with another race is, while not racism, pretty pathetic.
>>
>>23247933
>>23247933
could it seem better due to the taboo of doing something "wrong"?
>>
>>23247933
>black guy has better rhythm
fucking kek (ok)
>>
>>23249871
Shut the fuck up, just because someone is unattracted to a race or to people who have done unattractive things doesn't make them racist.

I HATE how every race smells fucking weird except for my own (white)

That doesn't make me racist, because that would make my nose racist.

And I don't like people who do things I consider unattractive. Unattractive by association - it's a thing. Doesn't make me racist, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>23251025
You mean you don't like people that smell? Because you could just say you don't like people that smell and voila, not racist. However what you just said is racist.

And the anon said clearly, "It's not that I don't find some non-whites attractive, I do. But I wouldn't touch them. Likewise, the thought of being with someone who sleeps around with other races disgusts me too much to consider it." So literally the only thing is the race. That's racism you blood-boiled neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>23248934
>not sure if total whOre or white cuck
>>
white guy here, girls who are into guys of a different race are, by and large, FUCKING CRAZY. white women ESPECIALLY.

the only outlier is women dating white men, and that is ONLY because they do it for money/status reasons. bitches love status.
>>
>>23249008

it's incredibly common for white guys to not date women who've slept with black men, have been "blacked", etc. it's not so much that they slept with a black guy per se, I'd have no problem dating a woman who slept with a guy like will smith or degrasse tyson, it's more that most black guys in america are violent thuggish idiots and it makes you look like a massive whore to sleep with guys with a better chance of ending up in prison than getting a job that pays more than 20k. you sleeping with guys like this is about on par, in our minds, with you sleeping with a crackhead or a homeless man.
>>
>>23251119
This guy gets it.
>>
Fucked two black chicks in my life, they both told me that I fuck better than most of the black guys they've been with.
6inch here, Latino.
>>
>>23251155
Same here. I'm white, and the black women I was with. Said that black men just. Fucked them and didn't care if they enjoyed it
>>
>>23251119
>>have been "blacked"
That's a pretty racist phrasing

>>more that most black guys in america are violent thuggish idiots
That's a pretty racist generalization.

>>you sleeping with guys like this is about on par, in our minds, with you sleeping with a crackhead or a homeless man.
That's also a pretty racist sentence.

To steal the phrasing from >>23251080 - you don't like people with criminal tendencies? That's totally fine. I also don't like people with criminal tendencies, and am not comfortable associating with people who do. I don't automatically assume all black dudes are criminals though.

>>23249715
Projecting much, are we?
>>
>>23251080
You're dense.

Black people smell different from asian people, who smell different from white people, etc etc etc this is an indisputable fact.

This is enough to make your entire argument invalid
>>
>>23248934

I wish we could brand mudsharks with a cattle iron so us white men can just straight up avoid them altogether.
>>
File: 1427083724833.jpg (76KB, 906x769px) Image search: [Google]
1427083724833.jpg
76KB, 906x769px
>>23251259
>>
Its funny how when black guys and sex get into the conversation, white guys get really defensive. Get over it. Some girls just dont think you are superior in ALL ways. And sex happens to be the most "Manly" thing that you cant compare to a black guy at. Gotta deal with it man. So whiny.
>>
>>23251362
Shut and hang yourself degenerate race traitor
>>
File: 1367976837_you-mad.jpg (24KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1367976837_you-mad.jpg
24KB, 550x413px
>>23251482
Funny how you see black guys as such a threat yet you barely say anything in the asian guys thread. Intimidated? Cant handle not being number one?
>>
>>23251282
Seriously, you've never noticed?

I live with someone that is chinese, I've lived with someone from the middle-east, I've met a lot of black people that were awesome people.

Clear, distinct smells.
>>
>>23251491
Because Asian guys (outside of the jungle and China sphere) aren't disgusting savages unlike niggers
>>
>>23251491
Also fuck off unless you're Asian
>>
>>23251517
No you know that their dicks cant compare to yours and so you feel superior in the bedroom. But with black guys its a different story. Blind fold any girl and let you fuck them then a black guy fuck them. I would bet everything in life you would not fucking win.
>>
>>23251239

racism/sexism/classism were invented by the soviets, the words are bullshit meaningless phrases. if you want to call me a bigot call me a bigot.

as for your arguments:

>have been "blacked"

this is a thing, there's an entire fetish website about it: https://www.blacked.com/

>more that most black guys in america are violent thuggish idiots

find me proof that the generalization is wrong and I'll retract my statement

>you sleeping with guys like this is about on par, in our minds, with you sleeping with a crackhead or a homeless man.

because a disproportionate number of blacks are criminals. They make up ~60% of the prison population while being ~12% of the population. If you believe that to be racial profiling, look into the recent bundy situation to see that cops will abuse anyone who gives them a chance; black people simply give them more chances (because they are 5x more likely to be criminals).
>>
>>23251527
I'm sure you'd know all about that, so, are you a massive faggot or a slut with a cunt that's 3 feet wide? Wait a second -- Is that you Tyrone?
>>
>>23251566
Doesnt seem like you would be man enough to take the challenge but then again, i can smell the pizza roll fumes from your basement.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>
This is an incredibly racist thread. What. the. fuck. This thread is full of trolls or ignorant people. Which is ironic because they unite over a hatred of people that they think are ignorant.
>>
>>23251631
Dont think niggers are ignorant, just monkeys.
>>
Oh man! Why are white guys so insecure?
Tips:
Learn to eat pussy (niggas don't do this)
Learn when to be dominate/aggressive in bed
Learn when to be romantic and passionate in bed
Don't be afraid to ask what she likes!
Learn positions to stimulate the g spot
NOT ALL WOMEN LIKE IT SUPER HARD THEIR PUSSIES GET SORE
Thats the basics for great sex. Once you get this down you'll be able to incorporate other shit.
>>
>>23251631

this is how your average guy thinks on the topic of race.
>>
I've had sex with a few black guys. Penis size didn't impress me, neither did their technique, and the last one smelled so bad that he turned me off to black guys completely. I know it shouldn't but it's like not being able to eat sushi anymore because it made you sick once.

P.S. There is absolutely no way to tell how big a guy's dick is by body type or race or anything thing else apart from actually seeing it erect. The biggest dick I've had belonged to this short skinny hipster dude. Turns out getting fucked by a cock the size of a loaf of bread ain't that great.

Don't sweat it man.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
I'm a white guy with a 6.25" dick who's about to fuck a black girl this weekend
She knows my size
Any tips?

Pic related
My dick
>>
>>23251680
Niggas dont eat pussy?

LIES NIGGA!!
>>
>black guys love to say that white guys are insecure
>meanwhile have had numerous black guys try to fight me just because my ex-gf was black
>>
>everyone fighting over white women

More latinas for me famm
>>
>>23251745
>Click here
You good nigga, just get in their deep. black girls love that
>>
>>23251834
nah I'm grabbin some latinas. Sorry bruv
>>
>>23251855
Betta back off, bruh.
>>
File: 1288264349880.gif (226KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1288264349880.gif
226KB, 800x600px
>>23251497
>>
>>23251782
Come on nigga! Theres songs about how they dont eat the pussy lmao
>>
File: bread.jpg (45KB, 590x313px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
45KB, 590x313px
>>23251736
Maybe the problem wasn't so much that loaf of bread but that it was hipster.
>>
>>23249554
>>23249587
jesus christ you guys are fucking insane
>>
>>23249715
lol you are 100% a racist. stop denying it why do you care anyway
>>
>>23251080
i like you dude
>>
>>23253334
how's that insane?
>>
>>23247927
I've dated/slept with 3 black guys. All fine, not the best and not the worst. I know it would upset my parents and exes a little so it's kind of taboo. Guys that I've slept with since get weird when I tell them I've slept with a black guy. That adds something to the experience.
>>
>>23254185
why did you go back to white men?

Its kind of off putting as a white guy that a girl would want to sleep with me thats been with a black guy.
>>
>>23249008
the real reason white guys don't want girls who fuck black guys is in OP's post : they're insecure and feel like they could never measure up to (no pun intended) her previous lovers, so it makes them feel bad about themselves.

lots of men like to feel dominant, in control, etc during sex, and it's hard to think way when in the back of your mind you're thinking this girl has already had her brains fucked out 10000x better than you ever could.

The whole "girls who fuck black guys have no self respect" thing is just mental gymnastics, lying to themselves because they know black men make them insecure.

It's stupid, 100% based on retarded stereotypes and painfully obvious to the rest of us. Hilarious to see all these ppl in denial in threads like these though. Keep searching for your Snow White pure little angel, autists
>>
Jesus the amount of cucks here
>>
>>23254233
Its not insecurity, i'll try to explain my logic.

Basically Im nothing like black guys, you don't ever see them doing the things I do. Black guys on the golf course or skiing? 99.9% no. Black guys in computer science classes or in the field? barely any. I was raised in the upper middle class of America and was educated in private schools, I do not speak like black people and certainly do not act like them.

Physically, Im pale skinned and brown hair with a fit body, I in no way look black or have any of their features. Yeah I'll admit my dick is small, 6.5", sure what you say is true i cant measure up in the bedroom for a girl thats been black, but im not looking for a girl thats been black.

Im just being honest here.
>>
>>23254227
I didn't exclusively date white guys and I've slept with an Indian guy since then. I go out with guys who interest me at the time.
>>
>>23249097
its funny because i get it
>>
>>23254263
so basically you're only ok with your girl having fucked people that look like you and have similar interests/hobbies?? how is that not a sign of insecurity?
>>
>>23254292
Because i fuck girls that are of my race and that have similar interests and hobbies... considering how i meet women is through my interests and hobbies

You're dead set on proving how guys like me are insecure aren't you?
>>
>>23254313
nah, I just don't see the logic in this

>I only have sex w people who like the same things I do, were raised the same way I was, and that look like me

Seems archaic as fuck to me.
>>
>>23247927
>>23247927

Here's the deal:

The best people in bed are athletic/fit people. That's just the way it is, they're stronger, faster, flexible, have way more endurance, and tend to go harder in general.

In terms of how this translates to race: it doesn't. Obviously there's more athletic white guys in the world, and black people aren't generally more athletic relatively. That said, most of the black dudes who didn't grow up in the absolute ghetto are usually somewhat athletic.

Real simple solution: fix your fucking lifestyle. Stop being a cuck shitposting on 4chan and go for a run. A swim. Lift some weights. Combine that with eating healthy for a whole year and I promise you'll have the capacity to fuck like an allstar. Then it comes down to practice...
>>
File: keypic.jpg (70KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
keypic.jpg
70KB, 800x586px
>>23254233
I think he gets it, white boys hate it
>>
>>23254356
This is nice but so is >>23251745
>>
>>23254313
>>23254333

also, I forgot to mention another point: we're talking past tense here m8. why does it matter if a dude your gf once fucked liked fucking ice hockey vs football orwhatever fucking random hobby? lmao nobody who has any confidence in themselves even bothers to think about arbitrary shit like that
>>
>>23254387
idk i just dont fuck girls who fuck black guys.

Its pretty simple. Why does that mean im insecure?
>>
>>23254411
See >>23254356
That's why
>>
>>23254411

It's okay bud. If everything I just explained to you still isn't clicking, then it sounds like you'd just rather keep your head in the sand. Keep doin whatever makes you feel best
>>
>>23254468
no its clicking, its just inaccurate.
>>
>>23254528

ok let's break this down..

>I refuse to have sex with any girl who has had sex with a black man prior to meeting me
>This is "because i fuck girls that are of my race and that have similar interests and hobbies..."
>black guys do not have any similar interest and hobbies as me
>therefore, I will not have sex with a girl who has had sex with someone who does not have similar hobbies and interests as me
>Never mind the fact that there are many other ethnicies who may not typically share my interests; I only have a problem with black guys.

Do you have any idea how retarded your circular logic sounds? It's insanely obvious you're just trying to avoid admitting to yourself that you can't compare to a black guy in bed
>>
The majority of chicks posting this garbage response wouldn't know a great fuck if it raped them in their asses. I bet they are all in their early to mid 20's talking smack that blacks have better rhythm or bigger dicks.... Really, LMFAO. Grow the fuck up people. size and rhythm don't mean shit now a days. That was nonsense that was put out there in the 80's. If you girls prefer the bigger, fatter cocks maybe you should stop fisting ur selves or playing so much with ur twats so it can get back to a normal shape. Stop being prude and give up the tang damnit!
>>
>>23254967
>this guy
>>
>>23251631
I agree with you for the most part, but you are a nigger so I don't really want to admit that
>>
File: 1435429041275.png (287KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
1435429041275.png
287KB, 368x469px
>>23249655
No one ever gives two fucks about that argument you shitbird.
>>
>>23255371
LOL.. great ss
>>
This is the stupidest question. There are way more factors in enjoyable sex. I myself have studied it, and its more to a mans personality and not dick size or skin color. So dont be so nieve.
>>
It's all personal preference. Most girls I know don't find black guys outside of idras elba to be attractive at all. I've never been with one because I think they smell funny and have generally ugly facial features like lips, jaw line and head shape.
>>
why are white boys so insecure
>>
>>23256587
you would be too if you constantly saw your race of women with other races of men. Don't tell me you're cool with being a cuck.
>>
File: 1453508027688.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453508027688.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>23249554
My cousin who dates non whites only cares about getting attention it's sick. Her father turned into an alcoholic because she's a mudshark. She wants the family to give her attention. Say the obvious. That her nigger ape pet and her both deserve to be shipped off to a mudhut. That he is not human. But the family ignored her so she spouts off thinking we accept her on kikebook. Saying it's normal ect... but the whole family avoids her as much as they can. She ruined the family Christmas party. My uncles did not want to be in the same room with her black souled nigger so they left early. After trying to avoid her as much as possible.
>>
>>23257303
I'm a white dude. I don't give a shit who "my race" dates, because I don't really give a shit about races and because it DOESN'T AFFECT ME. Even outside of that, I am still slightly bemused how people seem to be talking about how "white women are everywhere dating black dudes".

Interracial couples still aren't something hugely common. Maybe where you are your demographics are crazy different, but I would doubt it. You're not a cuckold because a partner at one point slept with a black guy. Cuckolding isn't about race at all.
>>
>>23257356
I'm sorry but this was really funny
>>
>>23257356
that's white women in 2016, hate to see how they get to in 2050
>>
>>23257623
Where I find a big nigger buck to fuck my kosher Jewish gf? I told her I'd let her try it before we got married.
>>
>>23247927
You wanna know the difference? White guys listen to what women say they want, black guys just treat them rough and they actually like it.

>"treat them mean, keep them keen"
>>
File: Elin Krantz.png (511KB, 551x387px) Image search: [Google]
Elin Krantz.png
511KB, 551x387px
>>23257623
Like this one.
>>
Black men basically fuck hard and don't give a shit about the woman which some women like. No real difference in size from what I've seen
>>
Don't know anything about black dicks, but I know black women are fucking atrocious in bed.
Source: have banged two sudanese chicks in my lifetime, both experiences were basically the same. Had smelly pussies and they just lay there.
>>
File: 1449977702316.jpg (88KB, 1280x696px) Image search: [Google]
1449977702316.jpg
88KB, 1280x696px
If you had to pick - would you rather date a woman who had sex with one black guy, OR two white guys at the same time
>>
>>23247927
Op, i cucked alot of black men and every single time the girl ends up dumping her black bf for me. If black men are so much better than at least a handful of the girls i fucked would go back to their black bf. But none did.
The color of your skin got nothing to do with your performance in bed
>>
>>23259002
oh and btw, i am average looking, average dick, and no money.
>>
>>23258985
none
>>
>>23258985
the one that had sex with two white guys, at least I know she likes white dick, apparently she likes it a lot.
>>
>>23254528
You realize most women aren't going to give you the details of every dude she's slept with, and lots of them have probably slept with black men.

I hope every girl you've ever slept with has slept with black men, and I hope it continues that way in your future, you tiny, pathetic man.
>>
>>23247942
This is pretty accurate. I have fucked girls who can't stand black people or black guys but the curiosity got the best of them. Gets me diamond being that forbidden thing and seeing their curiosity turned into me fucking them senseless.

Most of these chicks always have white boyfriends that they lie to about getting the pipe. That part is true.
>>
File: 2mZaWVu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2mZaWVu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>I won't date a women who's been with a black man
>I automatically lose attraction for women who are attracted to black men
>I cant' see my self marrying a woman who's dated a black man at some point of her life

You guys do realize that this may all stem from your low self-esteems and lack of self worth. Bottom line, you may be overly concerned about your penis size. You have heard that black men have large penises (total stereotype) and so once you find out that a woman has been with a black man you automatically feel like you can't possibly please her sexually so in order to protect yourself from any possible inadequacy or rejection in that area you reject them as a potential sex partner.

tl;dr: You are subconsciously feeling inferior in some way, to black men. So much so that you believe you can't satisfy a white woman once she's been with a black man.
>>
File: jew12.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jew12.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>23247927
go to europe where you can get gang raped by ahmed and tyron
>>
>>23260200
no im just racist
>>
>>23260184
see reason why im put off to white women. So confused here.
>>23260200
yeah i cant compare, but its not low self esteem. My dick is 6.5"x5", if a girl likes bbc, i cant offer that. Im not hood, im not loud and obnoxious.

Understanding your capabilities and knowing what you can or cant do is not low self esteem. I can't do astro physics, Does admitting this mean i have low self esteem? No, it just means i study computer science because I can do that.
>>
>>23260200
I can only speak for myself, but I really wouldn't care all too much if she had one black bf (ie no tattoos, doesnt speak in ebonics, etc). But if I all of a sudden have a chance with her after she's come off of relationships with only blacks, or if she's dating gangbangers that's obviously a no for me as it is pretty telling about what type of person she is. I feel like asian men, as an example, feel the same way about Asian women who ride the white cock carousel and then all of a sudden once they hit their late 20s want to settle down with an Asian man.

Basically there's generally a "type" of girl who dates black men and I happen to not like that type of women even if she hadn't been dating/sleeping with them. Obviously there are loads of exceptions, but I'm just basing this off of my experiences
>>
My GF had sex with 8 black guys in her life. One time, it was 3 in a gangbang. She really loves bbc and shit, but says my sex (i'm white) can be both rough or sensual, depends on the moment, and she prefers it. But she says the black dicks she had were amazing too (yes, we 're cool about talking about this things). She believes color has nothing to do it, just the man. and his personality.
>>
File: 1454376930469.jpg (49KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1454376930469.jpg
49KB, 330x319px
>>23260335
>>
>>23260335
110% cucked
>>
>>23260335
Nigga, you goofed
>>
>>23260286
6.5" is more than enough lad
>>
>>23260354
monogamy is fucked up anyways. its better to have an open relationship and sex be wild as fuck.
>>
>>23257667
this is fucked up dude. elin krantz was beautiful. its insane that someone could do this to her
>>
>>23260379
lol, yeah ok. When white women stop seeking black men i'll believe it.
>>
Threads like this remind me why I stopped dating.
>>
>>23261048
They like the taboo of it mostly
>>
White guy here. Latinas for me only. White women are fucking worthless.
>>
if I were a woman I'd definitely sleep with some black men just to check it out
>>
>>23262654
Not to say they're worthless, but ya Latinas are pretty great. More traditional (generally) and not caught up in feminist sjw crap
>>
God fucking dammit i expected this shit on /b/ not here
>>
Okay this is fucking weird and I feel this is out of the norm of the typical cuck fetish threads. But, I've been getting close to non-stop attention from white girls who "only date black guys." If the girl is hot then that's cool I don't really care who she's been with. But these girls are like... still in committed relationships with the bf. I just find it weird that, according to the internets, the exact opposite is supposed to happen. I'm cucking black dudes and they're completely clueless to it. A lot of white girls are whores and it's like these guys fall in love with them and shit. But they should know... idk man this shit is weird
>>
>>23262874

that's no different than being a white guy and wanting to sleep with a black chick "just to check it out". I'm a white guy and I've never had that urge
>>
>>23263376
White guy too and never had the urge.
>>
>>23254233

define measuring up because I haven't seen a black dick bigger then mine. also way to contradict yourself with claiming a stereotype and then accusing white men for stereotyping.

for me personally it's all about statistics and a way of judging their character, which looks poor to me if you're having flings with black guys for sex, you want that exotic taboo which you could only achieve through fucking someone, which tells me you're not that imaginative and you're easily swayed by status (look at my black boyfriend #lookatme)
>>
White women who sleep outside their race go into the trash pile.
I'll never understand why people enjoy beastiality. Specifically niggers, they are like the missing chain between ape and man, at least with Natives or Asians or middle Easterners they look human.
>>
>>23263376
>>23265597
That's because black chicks are generally peetty gross
Asians or latinas would be a better example
>>
>>23257637
KFC
>>
>>23266037
Which is why black guys are so desperate to get with white girls. I can count the number of attractive black girls I've got to know on one hand.

Personally I wouldn't date a girl that had only dated black guys before. As was said by;>>23260298 it's usually a certain type of girl that "only dates black guys." A slut.

Not a prune, and not bothered if they don't differentiate about ethnicity (I don't), but the type that have a fetish for black guys in my experience turn me off anyway.
>>
>>23251155
As a fellow Latino, can confirm. We are the silent heroes my man.

>>23251680
The thing that is funny is communication is necessary during sex but most men were taught to suppress feelings, dont talk much ect. Society is weird like that.

>>23260298
Agree 100%
>>
>>23249294
Your friend sounds like one of my exes. It was constant "I didn't know black guys like ___", "Black guys dont do that". Shit got old. And she was the type that only liked black guys because they tend to be less judgy about girls being fat asses, i.e. settling.

That hog used to camwhore here too.
>>
>>23247927
Individual variation is much greater than any racial tendencies. Don't listen to stereotypes.
>>
>>23266536
If you're white why date girls like that ? If you're not white please ignore this.
>>
>>23247927
I'd rather cut off my own toes than fuck an ape.
I'm not even kidding. I think I'd be scarred for life after having some subhuman stick their dick in me.
R A J A T K I I N N I
A
J
A
T

K
I
I
N
N
I
>>
>>23266394
niggers + jews = bad news
>>
Sigh. Okay. All of this is just a bunch of generalizations, so don't get butt hurt, wonder bread. Alright, black guys just generally have smoother speech, walk, actions. They're more confident which is sexy. They will go straight up to you and talk to you and make their intentions clear which is way sexier than white boys creeper staring at me in Walmart for twenty minutes, or pulling the friend zone card and guilting you into pity affection, ick. If you make it clear to a black guy that you're unavailable they usually move the fuck on, they know when to quit. White guys just hang in the wing like pathetic puppies (except waaaaaay less cute.) Also, confidence translates in the bedroom. Not to mention in my experience, the shittier the childhood you've had the better you are in bed. And everyone knows Aidin's mom went to all the PTA meetings and baseball games. Dre's momma was on section 8.

Purely physically? Not that much of a difference. I mean I prefer black cocks because they're usually just jet black all over, and I've seen some white boys with some gross discoloration down there.

White boys: step up your game. Don't be a lil bitch.
>>
>>23269038

Yeah, this makes sense. confidence is sexy.

shitty childhoods work great for girls too, by the way. Love messed up girls.
>>
Out of all the guys I've been with, white guys are statistically the worst. Black guys are way better than white guys. But Hispanic guys are better than black guys.
>>
>>23269237

You been with any indian asian guys?

(I suspect not. Worst than that if you have I imagine they were terrible) :(
>>
>>23269286
I've been with a few asian men, though I've yet to collect enough data to determine if they are worse or better than white men. What I've gathered so far, they are.
Never been with an Indian man.
>>
>>23269296
Give us a try, I'd say we're pretty good.

What's your required sample size before you can make a determination? :)

Studying stats right now. Textbook answer is more than 30. Could be fun...!
>>
>>23247942
Black male and can confirm this. Only white girls I've smashed that wanted to get serious were big girls.
>>
>>23259002
You dont even believe you
>>
>>23247927
Well because of the suppression of blacks a black dude is always really appreciative of sex from a white 'goddess' like myself. They are willing to work harder to please. They also don't kiss and tell and smear shit all over social websites or to your friends. They aren't afraid of pussy and they wont make fun of you for your fetishes. They also always eat pussy. And lastly of course they have bigger cocks. It's not a myth. I've only casually fucked one black guy but I imagine these are the reasons women do it. Also, because of racism cucks like it more because they think black people are animals and that it's equivalent to bestiality. They also never feel intellectually threatened by the guy. Thank racism for literally all the reasons why white guys think women love black cock. It's THEIR fantasy. Not really ours.
>>
>>23269237
This is true I've been with a couple of hispanic guys and they are the most appreciative as well. They are also pretty much willing to do anything in bed.

Indians are my fetish mainly because they are adorable as fuck. I really like their culture and how they are submissive. I also just plain like their features and the color of their skin.

Lastly Asians are okay but the ones I've encountered really did have smaller cocks. Again I like their culture a lot though since I'm half weeaboo.
>>
Lol as a white guy I love seeing threads about white women talking about how shit white men are for sex or dating.

Makes me wonder if our own race doesn't like us who does ?
>>
>>23270861
Asian
>>
>>23270881
Too bad I don't have s fetish for Asian girls then
>>
>>23270881
wouldn't mind me some asian
>>
>>23265666
I meant measuring up performance wise. How often do you and black guys compare dicks anyway?

As far as stereotyping goes, how many people in this thread saying they won't touch a girl who dates black AREN'T white? Don't be a fucking idiot.

Ironically, you're still doing exactly what I described in my original post, because you automatically assume the only reason a girl would fuck a black guy is because it's "exotic" or affords them some kind of social status. You just can't accept that they would be attracted to them as a person.
>>
>>23271083
well if they grew up with black guys around then they would be attracted to them as a person. But the ones who didn't are not fucking them because they like them as a person.

I wont touch a girl who fucks black guys and yes im white, but ive heard latino and asian men and indian say the same thing.

After seeing a lot of white girls do fuck black guys, im turned off to white women all together. Which is confusing because i find my own race the best looking, but if a girl is a 9 and she fucks black guys, she is now a 0 to me. Idk probably end up with an asian chick, no i dont have a fetish nor do i like asian culture.
>>
>>23247927
This post right here is the epitome of everything wrong with this board. Pathetic cuck fantasizing weirdos making these loaded posts so other cucks can jerk off in one hand and write fake replies from the other about how they're a chick and its true that black guys do it better.

"Question to all the females. As I hear from my *beep boop* female friends" If you refer to them as females like that odds are you aren't actually friends with a single one because normal people don't talk like that. Christ. You people are all an embarrasment, you should all start a /cuck/ board and go there so other people don't need to witness you degrading yourselves.
>>
>>23271111
i think cucks are disgusting and i wont even fuck a girl thats been with a black guy because im in no way a cuck.

White women in America is the race of women who mostly date/fuck outside their race. most interracial couples are non white men and a white women.

But I would like to know what is wrong with white men that they do this. Maybe its something i cant change, but id still like to know. most other races of women are very loyal to their men. I dislike being white for the simple reason our women dont like us like other races of women like their men
>>
>>23271108
>well if they grew up with black guys around then they would be attracted to them as a person. But the ones who didn't are not fucking them because they like them as a person.

How can you not see how retarded this statement is? You have to grow up around an ethnicity to be attracted to them? How does that make any sense at all? People are people, skin color doesn't make the person. Not everyone is as narrow minded as you m8.
>>
Why tehy got dat big peepe tho ?
>>
>>23269038
>if you make it clear to a black guy you're unavailable they'll usually move the fuck on
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>23270459
>every girl in this thread has fucked blacks
>it's only in your mind white men
>>
File: 1454522750752.jpg (714KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454522750752.jpg
714KB, 1080x1920px
>>23271111
Quads of truth. Guarantee that the OBJ look alike was behind this thread
>>
>>23271169
well generally people are interested in people who have similar life styles to them.
>>
>>23271149
"most other races of women are very loyal to their men. I dislike being white for the simple reason our women dont like us like other races of women like their men". You must not spend a lot of time around black women, bringing home a white guy to the parents is basically like a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory golden ticket.

You've at least partially bought into the cuck narrative if you honestly believe this. For every one white girl that won't date white guys there are 9 other white girls that won't date anyone BUT white guys.

The reality is that there is nothing wrong with dating outside of your skin color but there is also nothing special about it, people with agendas just try to push a narrative that doesn't exist. Some chicks prefer black guys, but that is just personal preference at the end of the day. Is there a bucket list thing where a chick wants to hook up with a black guy to try it out? Yeah, but as dudes we have bucket lists just like that too, that doesn't mean anything in the context of serious relationships.
>>
>>23271312
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Adding onto my post with actual statistics. As you can see, white people barely every marry outside of their own race.
>>
>>23271320
ok fantastic, so white guys can marry a white girl thats been plowed by a bunch of non white guys?

Lol yeah ok, no thanks. Not going to be the beta provider, fuck that noise.
>>
>>23271312
I don't get why people get so butthurt about this
Asians and Latinas have much tighter pussies and generally treat you better and fuck better, but that doesn't mean I cant also enjoy fucking white women
Same goes for dicks
>>
>>23271331

Again, your reply shows that you've bought into a racial undertoned cuck narrative where skin color actually matters.

The reality is people are going to have sex, the average person is going to have sex with multiple people, your girl getting fucked by a black dude is literally no different than getting fucked by a white dude unless YOU buy into some retarded cuck fantasy bullshit where black guys can satisfy the white wimminz and you can't.
>>
>>23271361
what if i just find it gross?

What if it seems like you are advocating this interracial bs and you are the actual cuck and perpetuating such things?
>>
>>23271377
"what if i just find it gross?"

Thats just a personal problem, your own attitude towards something doesn't change the reality around it though, and the reality is that unless you're looking at it from a racist perspective interracial dating / sex is just two humans doing what humans do. The fact that you actually said you wish you weren't white is both funny and sad.

I've fucked almost every ethnicity and wouldn't put up with a chick trying to give me shit because I fucked a black girl or an asian girl or whatever. I fuck whoever I want, I'd just be a hypocrite if I decided that a white girl fucking a black guy is icky.
>>
>>23271406
thats you, im not you.

Thats like you smoking and saying you dont fuck girls who smoke.

WeLL
I dont smoke and dont want a girl who smokes.
>>
>>23247927
If my daughter would introduce a black to me as her boyfriend I would disown her.
But in good old Europe people are still sane enough
>>
>>23251745
beat the shit out of her and call her 'nigger' when you're fucking her and brand your name on her tits with a heated coat hanger
also, cut off a chunk of her hair for a souvenir

also, white dudes don't want to be with a woman who has fucked nigs becasue they don't want to be with some polluted whore who has no self-respect
>>
>>23271296
that's true. I'm a guy who works 9-5 mon to fri., i enjoy making music, the occasional joint, and good movies. Guess what? there are women and men of literally every ethnicity that have the same interests and lifestyle as me. Has nothing to do with the way they look. Not all black people are thuggish or loud or whatever other stereotype you want to attribute to them. Thinking that everyone is equivalent to some kind of archetype based on their ethnicity is incredibly misguided and narrow minded. You can say "well all the ___ I've met are ___" and that doesnt change anything - it just means you're limiting yourself to seeing things only from your own perspective.

I swear, stereotypes and prejudices would be nonexistent if people just got out and experienced the world a little more.
>>
>>23266394
Damn, we surely got something. I was told the same thing.
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (13KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
13KB, 600x450px
>>23247927
kill yourself
>>
>>23269228
Fucked up girls fuck the best too, I don't know why.
>>23271184
Oh they might still compliment you, hit on you, say they wanna fuck you, but it's waaaaaay better than what white guys do (pretend to be your friend, play the white Knight, threaten to kill himself when it doesn't work, etc)
>>
>>23251239

>implying that most prison inmates are not black

you must have been hit by the white guilt stick
>>
>>23251554

Keep on speaking the truth!
>>
>>23251834
as a Hispanic male, I am strangely not attracted to Hispanic women. I mean there are few that are attractive, but I would never want to marry one. It's not reverse racism, I just don't find them appealing. white women are just a lot more attractive.
>>
>>23272356
I feel the same about black women. It's like a family member. Mixed chicks are A+ tho
>>
>>23271981
What kind of white dudes are you hanging with? I have a black coworker who I've literally told him to fuck off and he """accidentally""" sent a shirtless pic of himself to me yesterday
>>
>>23270861
Can easily be things like sample bias. When someone posts that black dudes have always been better, its quite possible they've fucked 10 white guys and 1 black dude.

Honestly though it really fucking doesn't matter. Stop obsessing about race so much, and get personally butt hurt about ANY woman deciding that she doesn't feel required to stay within racial lines.

>>23271149
That's not how cucking works. Seriously, the fuck is with 4chans inability to know what cuckolding is.

White women like white men. Fuck off with that. Even if they didn't have a preference that would be perfectly fine because race doesn't fucking matter.

>>23271188
>>Thread is asking for women who have been with black dudes. Shocked responses are from women who have been with black dudes.

>>23271331
Alpha/beta terminology is fucking stupid.

>>23271420
That's a shitty analogy. People aren't like smoking in the first place, and your analogy would require you to never date a woman who had ever touched a cigarette in her entire life. If she had a puff once, boom, undateable. Which is stupid.
>>
>>23273200
>question to all females here
Read the op
>>
>>23273216

Question compares white guys in bed to black guys in bed. If you haven't had sex with a black guy, its going to be really fucking hard to compare them in bed.

It might say to "all females" (awkward fucking as that is), but its specifically asking a question to people who have slept with black dudes.
>>
File: 1367432882.jpg (64KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1367432882.jpg
64KB, 600x360px
>black with a thing for blondes
>they like me too for some raisin
>sex is always particularly bomb
>don't know who's fetishizing who
>>
>>23247972
Bamperson?
>>
Soc is so goddamm retarded that the people trying to not be racist come off as more racist than the ones who actually are. People are still endlessly caught up in this ancient racial stereotype shit. Jesus.
>>
Black males seem to rely on their hype of having huge cocks. They are as average as any other color cock. Not worth the inevitable drama a black guy will give you. I swear, they are mostly crazy.
>>
>>23272998
Oh they'll hit on you. But they'll make their intentions. Like one black guy at work kept on hitting on me after I made it VERY known I was engaged, etc, but he wasn't trying to manipulate me with that white knight, pussy bitch shit.
>>
File: 1444925242170.jpg (146KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
1444925242170.jpg
146KB, 400x538px
>>23249008
You got a good boyfriend??? LMAO ok guess he is a white guy that you suckered into helping take care of your bastard mix baby cause the nig nog left you nice one.
>>
>>23251119
This desu
>>
>>23251631
Found the Jew!
>>
>>23247933
Enjoy dying early of AIDS!
>>
>>23247927
I don't bottom very often, but when I do
I prefer black
>>
>>23247927
My fellow friends, let me settle this question once and for all.
It does not matter (for most people) what the colour of your skin is. You as a man is what matters, and that includes the equipment.. Be more primate and vicious, do as you what you want( most people are kinky in someway, you are not alone). Don't have sex if you are not prepared to go for at least an hour and if you can't last that long then use your tongue since that's all you'll be good for. also foreplay is important and condoms is a hoax.
>>
>>23249294
>"Black guys love washing their chicken with lemon. All of them. Its such a black thing."
Top kek, what?
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.