[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ I have been at community college for a year and a half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: KCL-box-red-pin-rgbHD.jpg (330KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
KCL-box-red-pin-rgbHD.jpg
330KB, 1000x762px
/soc/

I have been at community college for a year and a half and have literally no friends. Does it get better when you go to University?

I'm an American international student who just got into KCL for Neuroscience.
>>
pls? :'(
>>
>>23244905
No, it gets better when you get better anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>23244905
I'm at university in Bongistan and I've no friends either m8. Feels bad being a kissless friendless virgin but what ya gonna do huh.

Besides if you're American you'll probably have people interested in you for your accent alone, so that should be enough.
>>
>>23245460
>>23245439
I dont want to be a foreveralone 4chan troll. I'm not even ugly. Why was I even born?
>>
>>23244905
I go to community college as well and I've heard that it's typical. I have a lot of that same problem, but it's getting better.

One thing I have found is that it's my 4th yr in CC (yeah I'm slow to decide where to transfer) and now that I'm in upper classes in several subject areas people are closer because they've taken more classes together. Add to that usual lack of shared classes the fact that community college students a) live off-campus and b) are from all ages and stages of life. They just usually don't spend enough time together or get to know each other well enough to get very close.

Of course, the more outgoing you are, the easier it is to meet people. But in general there are also more activities in which to meet people at a larger university.

I also know that UK universities function differently, and you take all your classes with the same group of people in your major or something similar (?), which sounds promising for making friends. A good way to get close to people is to work together in groups for projects and to form study groups. People bond well that way. If you get close to someone who has a large social group, they may also be able to pull you into more friendships and activities. Good luck, anon! It'll get better! (:
>>
>>23245655
I'm average looking too m8 and I often wonder the same thing. Something clearly went wrong in my development for me to be such an autist. I often laugh thinking if people can tell I'm a KV just by looking at me. Nothing gives it away (not fat, ugly or badly dressed) but clearly something puts people off just by looking. I'm close to just giving up and hiring a prostitute.

I'd be terrified of having a relationship anyway. I'd have no idea what to do (which is a death blow for a man) and the thought of having kids make me freeze up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.