[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEE THREAD Open to everyone. Talk about wetting, desperation,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: 1434022196978.png (139KB, 625x514px) Image search: [Google]
1434022196978.png
139KB, 625x514px
PEE THREAD

Open to everyone. Talk about wetting, desperation, domination and more. For such a tame fetish it's wildly unpopular
>>
I'm going to say that it's wildly unpopular because people are prone to avoiding anything that could cause diseases. Me included.
>>
>>23228902
How so?
>>
>>23229050

Well, pee from the bladder is harmless. But the urethra, which it passes through, is teeming with harmful bacteria. So, generally unwise to get on fingers or near eyes or ingest.
>>
Ive always kind of liked the idea of girls peeing, and im not totally sure why. i think its because as a kid boys werent alowed to go into the girl's restroom (and they still arent) but as a kid i just always really wanted to know what was going on in there, and i think that eventually developed into me having a pee fetish.
>>
>>23229137
I can explain it for me perfectly. I had a girl piss on me, fetish established.
>>
>>23229137
Same exactly.

>>23228902
>>23229095
By your logic no one would like sex either.
>>
File: omo.jpg (26KB, 368x604px) Image search: [Google]
omo.jpg
26KB, 368x604px
I'm a girl and I'd like to explore this kink. I'm kind of attracted to the humiliation aspect of it. Doing the 'pee-dance' in public, finally wetting, having a boyfriend help me clean myself up and comfort me afterwards...

There's something about that loss of control, that loss of adult status, needing help from a 'real' grown-up that appeals to me. I suppose it plays into my submissive tendencies. Any dom guys into that from that angle?
>>
I've been interested in having a chick let me piss on her or drink it while she's sucking me off. During the times that you need to piss during sex but don't want to stop.
>>
>>23230361
Where are you located?
>>
>>23230378
Stockholm, Sweden
>>
>>23230386
Damn. Las vegas, nevada, usa

I was hoping i could help you fulfill your fantasy
>>
>>23230393
Well, not sure I'd be brave enough to actually do anything in public... but the it's an exciting fantasy.
>>
>>23230398
Just have you need to pee while in public and by the time we got back somewhere private you run to the bathroom and just barely miss making it and piss in your pants. Help you wipe up and put you in the shower.
>>
>>23230406
That could work... not confident I can hold it for very long though. Chances are I'll have an accident before reaching privacy.
>>
>>23230434
Ah. Then probably a nature hike would be worthwhile. Trails are usually pretty crowded. But then you can rush into the forest for the privacy.
>>
>>23230361
kik me and we'll think how to do it well
kik: velrase
>>
>>23230361
I was with agirl who was totally into that aspect as well.

I loved denying her to go to the toilet.
>>
>>23230361
You can kik me if you want and we can talk about my experience with you and what you expect from it

Kik Fit4ndfri4ndly
>>
>>23230434
It would fun to watch you piss yourself just before making it inside. I come from behind and wrap my arms around you and pull you tight. I say it's okay let go get you cleaned up, as I run my hands into your pee soaked pants
>>
>>23230438
>>23230443
I don't have kik, but I made a skype account:

alice.c8887
>>
File: protection.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
protection.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>23230445
That would be so nice. Maybe for further humiliation you could put me in a diaper (not into the whole baby thing, but as a 'punishment' for wetting my pants, I think it would be kind of hot). I'll be all reluctant and ashamed, but you'll remind me that I obviously need them. You could make up some rules, like, every time I have an accident I'll have to wear a diaper for the rest of the day an the day after. Something like that.
>>
>>23230581
Even before we get you cleaned up Ican take you over my knee and spank you too. I tell you to go get those damn pants off and as you get them about halfway down, I pull you over to the bed and spank you. The snap of my hand hitting your bare ass echoes throughout as you whimper without trying to cry.
>>
>>23230581

german male here,
I'd love to put a girl in diapers

your're kind of describing a perfect scenario for me.
it's a shame that this fetish is apperantly quite rare, especially the diaper part.
and especially especially if it's not in an adult baby context.
>>
>>23230467
I have a feeling this is a guy. Prove me wrong though.
>>
>>23230581
Dirty girl! I was hoping it was you when I saw Sweden. Msg me tc
>>
night bump
>>
late night bump
>>
>>23230361
That is exactly why I like it, I love making the girl struggle to hold it in. There's something about controlling someone else's ability to piss that really turns me on
>>
F/22, I've let my dog piss on me more times than I can count
>>
>>23235966
great story
>>
>>23235966
thats hot :) any pics?
>>
>>23235966
Kik? Velrase, add me we cant talk about
Or skype or mail?
>>
>>23235996
Added you ^.^
>>
>>23236784
>>23235966
Have you ever done anything else with your dog?
>>
>>23236794
What do you think? ;P
>>
>>23236802
Post your kik. That is my fetish.
>>
>>23236802

I get letting the dog have sex with you. That's hot. That's understandable.

But why not find a human to pee on you...?
Does your dog treat you ... differently than when you first got it? Uh... ?

What the fuck am I reading. I can't tell if I want a boner.
>>
>>23236816
My dog's pretty dominant with me. He's the master of the house :P

>>23236807
kayleigh_h_92
>>
She's fake guys.
>>
Bum
>>
I sure do miss when these thread had content. I guess I could make for webms of me pissing in places again, if and ladies and gents want it. I was that black guy pissing outside if anyone remembers.
>>
>>23236841
lel shocking
>>
>>23236869
there used to be a guy who always posted something like "sprg-brk.gif" in every thread
>>
When I'm alone I like to wait until I have to really pee and let it come a little but then stop it at the last second, kind of like kegels. I've been doing this for years and I think it's part of why I stay so tight even though my boyfriend is pretty big. It feels so good and it's starting to make me think that it would feel amazing in bed, as I've never had a vaginal orgasm.

When I have sex with a full bladder it feels amazing. I've also been craving more degrading sex and have been considering asking my boyfriend to piss on me, I know he's done it to girls in the past. I'm too scared to bring ask though, I don't want him to judge me.

20/f here.
>>
>>23238946
just as him

how about you post some pics of yourself for us? maybe some peeing?
>>
>>23238987
*ask
>>
>>23236816
Come on man, keep that shit to yourself

But in all seriousness, I've peed on and let guys pee on me. I prefer when I do it, because it's cuter. On the other hand, I get a little rush being peed on because it's like being territorially marked.
>>
>>23239007
Also, from my experience, I do not like the way men's urine smells. It's so much stronger than mine.
>>
>>23238946
I guess I feel you in a sense, I usually like to fap while my bladder is full, usually get a more intense orgasim that way. Never bad the chance to do it during sex cause I hardly get any. But it should be pretty easy to get your bf to do it sense he's done it to other girls. Just bring it up before sex and see what he says.

>>23238622
Hmmm don't think I've ever seen his posts I just posted a couple webms
>>
>>23238987
>>23239029
Thanks anons, I just texted him because I'd be too embarrassed to ask in person. We'll see what he says. I would probably love if he pissed on me then took pictures.
>>
>>23239230
I have a feeling he will
>>
>>23239230
He's probably been waiting for you to ask him, I really don't think I would deny an offer like that. And if you two do take pics don't hesitate to share them.
>>
>>23239394
>>23239327
He agreed to try it in the shower, like he did with the other girl(s?). I think he's doing it more for me though, he never talked about it as if he particularly enjoyed doing it.

What part of doing it (or the idea of it) do you like?
I think I like that it seems degrading and like it'll somehow make me feel like I belong to him.
>>
>>23239440
Hey well look at that, and yeah I guess the shower is good place to try it out the first time, and idk if I'd enjoy it as much as you would. Think I'd have it the other way around Tbh.

I do dig the degrading part of it, and the ownership part is pretty hot too now that you bring it up. Think just cause that fact that its pretty naughty and primevaly nasty gets me pretty hard. But that fact she wants to
get pissed on by me is probably 70-80% of the turn on for me.

But then again I'm black and I don't really want to give off that R. Kelly vibe lol.
>>
>>23239493
Where would other places to try it be? I don't want to ruin my bed by doing it there.

Do you piss on their faces? I was thinking about mostly my neck and tits to start with.

How many women would you say have actually been ok with it if you asked? Or how many asked on their own?

Have you even pissed in a girl's ass? I read a conversation that he had a long time ago with someone and he said he would do that to me. Since I saw that I've been thinking about it nonstop, like he secretly wanted it but didn't want to ask even though I constantly tell him I'll try anything.

I don't get the R. kelly vibe from you, don't worry lol
>>
>>23239536
That's the one thing I've been a little iffy on doing, and sorry if I came off like I've done any of this before, but I've never been asked ;(, just a fantasy of mine. I'm kinda of a custodian so anywhere where it would be easy to clean up afterwards, maybe on a hard surface with a towel or blanket or in a pool or lake.

But I would only piss in someone's face if they told me to and if I knew my urine didn't stink. Just always wanted to do it on their chest cause I like eye contact.And pissing on someones ass sounds incredibly hot especially if I could slap my cock on their booty afterwards.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>23239640
Well I've never done it either obviously, but talking about it makes it a little easier to think about.
I think I'll just stick to the shower or maybe outside, I would love to go hiking and have him piss on me then fuck me.

But what about in a girl's ass? Does that sound hot? I don't know, I'm torn on that.

Thanks for replying :3
>>
>>23239787
Sheesh I think you might have the same dirty mind as me, I would love to go on a hiking trip and do that with someone, you can try bringing that up with your bf after you try this for the first time.

And I've always wanted to try pissing in some girls ass, its defiantly hot to me butt I feel like that's something you got to look into idk if you can catch an infection from it. Pissing in someones ass and having a girl piss out my creampie have always been some of my secret fantasies I'm to afraid to talk about.

And no problem really enjoy talking to someone about this.
>>
Bump cuz why not
>>
bump for actual girls
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454178791575.jpg (30KB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454178791575.jpg
30KB, 450x448px
Tfw Trying to find that person that kinks like you kink
>>
>>23228888
I have multiple orgasms whenever I hold my pee
>>
>>23230361
>>23230581
this made me hard
>>
>>23243149
you want to talk about it?
>>
death bump
>>
>>23239924
>piss out my creampie
You realize there are two holes, right?
>>
>>23230361
Sweet Jesus I need a new sub like this.
>>
>>23230361
Pee isn't really a fetish I have, but that turned me on
>>
Requesting the femanons to take a photo of themselves peeing! Let's see some OC in this thread.
>>
File: 1450288795293.jpg (6KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1450288795293.jpg
6KB, 240x255px
>>23244995
>not cumming up a girls pee-hole
>>
>>23239924
>Piss out her creampie
>>
Elizabeth Marissa Cox...post your stories pls
>>
Please some kind femanon post a vocaroo of themselves peeing into a toilet.
>>
Can girls see themselves pee? Or only the flexible ones?
>>
>>23249661
we can. you dont need to be flexible. if youre just sitting on the toilet you can just look down between your legs and see the stream of piss.
>>
>>23249700
Thanks for the reply. :) Would love to see a point of view photo or something like that, but I don't think any femanon on here is brave enough to do it, sadly.
>>
>>23249700
Do this >>23249722 please
>>
Female bisexual dom checking in.

I love begging. I love having my partner beg me to finally let them go. For me it's not so much about the humiliation as it is the begging to be released. Super into edging as well.

For me it's also important that my partner enjoys it as well. My favorite subs are those who enjoy it like I do and get that near orgasm state when they finally let it go.
>>
>>23228888

pee is tame?

It's fucking disgusting. Almost on the same level as scat fetish.
>>
>>23251803
On the same level as a scat fetish? I beg to differ, dear sir.
>>
>>23230386

Vart i Stockholm?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.