[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women enjoy degrading themselves on this board and constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sN9PyJc.png (291KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
sN9PyJc.png
291KB, 680x680px
Why do women enjoy degrading themselves on this board and constantly post explicit images of themselves and even face-shots?

Do women not know the men on this board only view them as pieces of meat and want to pump and dump?
>>
Because they have such low self-esteem that they need validation from randoms online.
>>
>>23212805

women get off on being degraded and used.

but not by broke, tiny dicked ugly guys so you're SOL you stupid virgin
>>
>>23212814

Interesting, more interesting when you see all those females complaining how men view them as nothing more but sexual objects and that every guy ran out on them after they had sex.

Guess the females here have no one to blame but themselves. They don't even think twice before posting nudes or a face-shot here. Hell you don't even have to beg them or anything and they do it.
>>
>>23212805
Because it has no consequences. Diferently from doing it in real life. Also for the experience, attention, and >>23212814
>>
>>23212805
Did you miss the dick rate threads, skinny/chubby guys threads and every other thread with guys posting their explicit pics?

lol
>>
>>23212814
i love giving girls with low self esteem conpliments.

low self esteem is p hot
>>
File: Chosen_one_bait.png (40KB, 380x378px) Image search: [Google]
Chosen_one_bait.png
40KB, 380x378px
>>23212805
I mean, I'm not a woman here but I can speak as someone who is friends with an ex-camgirl.

In the same way that a dude would feel awesome if he could post nudes of himself and have 20+ girls fawning over him. Girls can feel the same way too.

It's not so much degrading as much as it is a person enjoying the attention. Because that's what it really is. Some people don't like to be seen. That's ok. Some people love to be seen. That's also ok.

Get away from the mindset that nudity and sex is somehow this reprehensible thing that degrades people when they involve themselves in it.

And the women on the board DO know that men only want to pump and dump.(Despite the fact that this is not only the case, plenty of people on this board who are honestly just lonely and enjoy the company of other anons in a more personal level than other boards.)

Hence why the majority of activities on this board are not meetups/hookups. But rather rate me threads and threads where girls can get a confidence boost by knowing that regardless of how fat you are, you have a place in a bbw thread. Short/tall? Guess what, there's plenty of guys for that.

And guys get to basically do the same thing on the countless dick pic threads. So it's basically a win-all on this board.

Either way you're a faggot OP.
>>
>>23212837
They'd like to lie to themselves and tell themselves that it's not nearly as bad as it is.
>>
>>23212837
What is your point? A group of people doesn't represent an entire gender. Also valid for feminists and other women "who complaining how men view them as nothing more but sexual objects" they only speak for themselves, some care, some don't.
>>
File: hg.jpg (95KB, 644x585px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
95KB, 644x585px
>>23212843

Not nearly as bad, those threads are majorly filled with homosexuals who are lusting over each other and usually just giving a quick rating. While all these threads are basically about hooking up with women, horny threads, and women with boobs, ass, thighs, fat women only posts etc..

But it seems so, this board is nothing but a huge heaven for whores after the attention and validation from lonely men.

No self respecting women would post explicit images on the internet for everyone to see, take requests, or ever show her face.
>>
>>23212805
I'm just an exhibitionist.
>>
>>23212899
So basically an attention-whore?
>>
I would advise all men who post here to be castrated but I already am and I still love this place.

If Hitler won maybe we wouldn't have reached this low.
>>
>>23212908
That's one way to put it I suppose. But I think people use attention whore for people who don't get off on attention sexually but just crave the ego boost.
>>
There aren't any grills here you melon
>>
>>23212805
>Do women not know the men on this board only view them as pieces of meat and want to pump and dump?

Have you ever spoken to a woman? They like this.
>>
>>23212816
Lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.