[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK kink thread? Introduce yourself, say what you're looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 6

UK kink thread?

Introduce yourself, say what you're looking for

I'm a 21 y/o sub currently in Coventry looking for a domme/sub relationship and to be feminised. Tried fetlife a few times but the ratio on there is farrrr too skewed to ever get anything out of it
>>
>>23200176
Gender?
>>
>>23200464
Male Sorry, should've said in the OP.
>>
>>23200490
you looking for straight or gay?
>>
>>23200658
I'm bi if you wanna chat. 25 m uk. Kik - jamesnoel1
>>
28/f/plymouth/sub

Not sure what I am looking for as I'm not the type of girl to meet random guys off the internet (not saying I'm not promiscuous, I just like to have actually met a person before sex is on the table). More like I am just bored and like chatting.
>>
>>23202859
I'll chat, Kik?
>>
>>23202877
In thread plzzz, I have no interest in contactfagging sorry.

>why did you bother posting then?
This is a good question
>>
>>23202887
so... what's your previous experiences with kink?
>>
>>23202887
Ah well, I rarely post here and enjoy having little sub sluts to chat to but never mind ha
>>
>>23202898
Never been part of the scene in any way. Just like it when a guy is dominant with me. I enjoy the psychological side of it more than bondage and spanking, but that's nice too!
>>
>>23202907
So to answer your question, my experience is mostly in relationships and fuckbuddy type situations over the years.
>>
>>23202912
what's one of your unfullfilled fantasy that you can share with us then?
>>
>>23202937
Got to be MMF ;) That's top of my list. Or getting more outlandish, being part of some kind of harem of a really attractive guy who has women falling all over him competing for his attention.
>>
>>23202948
being sub to both or being sub with another?
harem? but woyld that entail sharing him or just being selected over the others?
>>
>>23200658

After dommes, so straight/bi women
>>
>>23202991
In the MMF, being sub to both ideally. I imagine two good friends. I'd like to be spitroasted and all that fun stuff ;)

With the harem it's almost like a cuckquean thing. I'd get jealous if he chose someone else one night but it would sort of turn me on, and encourage me to try harder and be more slutty for his attention so I get picked more. Have you ever seen the programme The Bachelor? Think like that but more sexual lol
>>
>>23203005
as a male bi dom that sounds less fun then the other alt but ofc still quite fun :p
so powertrip over other women/re-affirmation of your own value and hardwork. wouldn't be interested in pleasing while another woman watches and teasing her and denying her sexual plrasure?
>>
>>23203032
I would be interested in that but weirdly almost more interested in being the girl who is denied and has to watch. I just get off on jealousy sometimes. I've honestly Facebook stalked guys I've fancied who've got married or have perfect type girlfriends at their side or whatever and touched myself to thoughts that she gets to be fucked by him.

Nice one being a bi dom. Do you find it easier to get girls or guys to submit to you?
>>
>>23203048
that's hot thinking about you sitting in the dark corner touching yourself not trying to make a sound...
that's very individual I would say, men know better the role as such I would say
>>
>>23203075
>that's hot thinking about you sitting in the dark corner touching yourself not trying to make a sound...
I know my place haha
>>
>>23203078
would you like to be spanked after they finish for being a bad girl touching yourself?
>>
>>23203086
Oh yes! I could get into that. I like being mocked or made to feel ashamed, in the right setting.
>>
>>23203092
words are better then action?
>>
>>23203005
Spitroasted and... DPed?
>>
>>23203101
Not sure I understand, but I like the mental aspects of being submissive, definitely.
>>
>>23203106
*blushes*
>>
>>23203114
Well that's a yes. How positively filthy, shame on you.
>>
>>23203129
I'm suitably ashamed!
>>
>>23203114
haha, that's real nice. A real slut trying to express herself inside you.
>>
>>23203138
Pretty much! Always had a high sex drive but I'm quite shy and introverted.
>>
>>23203135
Rightly so. Have you tried it before with toys or anything?
>>
>>23203144
you think you would be able to suck 2 dicks at once?
>>
>>23203149
Yes with toys. My ex also used to put his thumb on/slightly in my bumhole when we fucked doggystyle sometimes.

>>23203150
I could certainly try!
>>
>>23203154
And how did you find both of them?
>>
>>23203154
and you didn't tell him to put that all the way in there...
would love to see you try. ever been titty fucked?
>>
>>23203157
Very fucking intense and hot
>>
>>23203161
On other occasions yes, I've had his finger and his cock up my arse ;)

Tittyfucking... well this is where I am jealous of other girls and not in a way that particularly arouses me! I'm a B cup so it is not easy.
>>
>>23203164
Then surely you should be seeking a proper dp as it's only going to be hotter and way more intense
>>
>>23203171
Believe me I would do it if the opportunity arose!
>>
>>23203169
You wouldn't be aroused watching a guy worshipping the tits of a girl with DD cups?
>>
>>23203169
are you pierced?
>>
>>23203179
Only my ears! Not really into body modification, I barely wear makeup if I can avoid it!

>>23203178
I would be aroused by that :)
>>
>>23203174
You sound wonderful.

>>23203181
And then if they were to turn on you, mocking your smaller breasts as they both rail you, the girl having donned a strapon?
>>
>>23203181
being fondled in public?
>>
>>23203187
I would probably get off on that, have to admit....

>>23203190
Not by a stranger plz. By someone I'm with yes
>fond teenage memories of pulling a guy at some disco thing and he just had his hands on my arse the whole time

I am enoying this conv btw and pleasantly surprised it hasn't degenerated into heyy bb u want sum fuk yet! I'm just sorry to have derailed the thread!
>>
>>23203197
We seem to be the only ones here and I wouldn't consider it a derailment.
You certainly seem to be getting into the conversation. Any other dirty little fantasies you'd care to share?
>>
>>23203197
yeah of course not stranger. pushing their hands underneath your sweater or pants that people could easily discover
>>
>>23203204
Since you've caught me in a dangerously honest mood, a big one I could tell you about is that I would love to be seduced by a much younger (young as is legal!) and really cocky guy, the type who will boast to his friends about the desperate late 20s girl he had his way with.

Living in a student city as you can imagine I have a kind of love/hate relationships with the packs of drunken 18 year old twats who roam around town. Never acted on this but get pretty tempted to go and get picked up at some student club night. I would die if anyone I knew saw me though.
>>
>>23203224
why not pick up his friend as well?
>>
>>23203228
get that dp action going, think they would definitely humiliate you
>>
>>23203228
Or a whole fucking rugby team, the sky's the limit when you're fantasising right! I would like to think I could go out and just bring home two hot guys, but realisitically that could get a bit scary. The main way I imagine a threesome happening is having some FWB who has an open-minded friend, rather than some drunken exploit. Nice thought though!

>>23203210
I'm up for that :)
>>
>>23203224
Hah, wow, now that is shameful. You'd feel so filthy afterwards, used up and humiliated by some cocky little shit. I love it.
>>
>>23203239
We understand each other :)
>>
>>23203237
;)
spit is that alimit?
>>
>>23203248
Like being spat on? Definitely not a limit, I have experience of that. Again obviously it's got to be someone I am attracted to and giving myself up to,
>>
>>23203240
Apparently we do. Are you currently in a relationship?
>>
>>23203250
yeahm these are all based on the assumption that it is being done by someone that you have agreed to. did you like the humiluaton of that or would you like to tell how that happened?
>>
>>23203254
I've been seeing a guy recently but we are not serious yet. Until a few months ago I'd been in a relationship for four years.
>>
>>23203259
does that guy know about this side of you yet?
>>
>>23203259
Does he know about your kinkiness?
What happened with the ltr? Ended one myself recently after 4 years as well.
>>
>>23203258
My ex just used to do it to me when I was being submissive. He would spit on my face, spit in my mouth, make me thank him, make me swallow it or not let me clean it off. Whatever he felt like. And yes I loved the humiliation.

>>23203262
Only a bit, not the full extent. We have had sex maybe ten times, it is quite romantic and vanilla which I have no problem with, I'm not reliant on kink or into it every time I'm in the mood. He's great but not sure it will work out long term.
>>
>>23203272
Also... Phophon?
>>
>>23203267
I'd say we had drifted apart and got steadily more pissed off with each other. We tried to make it work several times but didn't really work out. The sex was always great, but we've had a clean break now as he moved back with his family briefly and now has a job miles away, so that's that.
>>
>>23203278
>Phophon?
I tried googling but am none the wiser!
>>
>>23203282
Thought you might be someone I'd spoken to before. Apparently not!

>>23203279
Sounds very familiar. I'm the same age as you, was somewhat annoying finding myself single again in my late 20s.
>>
>>23203296
Are you having any luck? Have you joined the ranks of online dating? What happened to your LTR?

Nope, don't think we have spoken before, evidently there are others out there as messed up as me!
>>
>>23203304
A little. I met a girl off tinder (lol) who is now a fwb and occasional day out partner, but I'm not hugely into her. Fooled around with a girl from work, but she's 19 and has a boyfriend so there are huge amounts of drama there and I really should know better. Haven't bothered with actual online dating sites. How about you?

Ltr fizzled out over a year I guess. In the end I think we were only staying together out of convenience so we called it a day.
>>
>>23203325
Sounds like you're keeping active then! Lol about the 19-year-old when you're the same age as me. Both of us into the fresh meat lol.

I have so far avoided online dating. Current guy is a friend of a friend.

I would say enjoy yourself for a bit and don't rush into anything serious until you're ready. If anything I should have been more proactive in getting myself out there as I miss my younger days of FWBs and one night stands (only a few of them)
>>
>>23203235
Come back you, I was enjoying that!
>>
>>23203337
Likewise. Spending my mid-twenties in a ltr makes me feel like I have some catching up to do. And yeeeeah, it was a nice little ego boost to bag someone 9 years my junior. Do you have kik/Skype/an email? We've kinda dragged this thread waaaay off topic.
>>
>>23203347
Honestly, I know it's nice to keep in touch, but that doesn't interest me since nothing will ever come of it. Where I have swapped contact details convs have always fizzled out quickly becuase Iam too busy to keep them up. I'm more than happy to keep talking here :)
>>
>>23203352
Of course, I'd never say never but that's fair enough.
Slightly back on topic, I missed out one encounter. She was an American girl who I'd known from 4chan for years, but hasn't spoken to her for ages when one day she messages me out of the blue to tell me she's in London, and did I want to meet up. Long story short, she was kinky as fuck.
>>
>>23203368
Tell me more!

Since you are hanging out in the kink thread, did you get to be kinky with your ltr girl?
>>
>>23203372
Ltr girl had some kinks, yeah. The big ones were being choked, so there was a lot of fucking with my hands around her throat. She was also into me jerkin' it with the tip inside her, so I was happy to indulge her there.
The American, fucking hell. She wanted to be slapped, spat on, spanked, have her nipples twisted and bitten, shouted at, called names.... All sorts.
>>
>>23203386
Oh god, I'm into everything you just mentioned except for the real nipple pain stuff. Lucky girl!

>She was also into me jerkin' it with the tip inside her
Literally never thought of that before but it's now added to my sexual wishlist :P That is really sexy, quite romantic as well. Ex had a thing for cumming over my tummy. Lot of time spent watching him wank lol
>>
>>23203346
sorry, had to take a shower!
think at this moment i was probably enjoying it more.
have you had mint toothpaste on your pussy?
>>
>>23203404
Can't say I have. I imagine it would tingle and possibly not be a good idea.
>>
>>23203398
Oh it wasn't real nipple pain, just in the general scheme of being abused. It was a surreal night. In the morning we got up early as she had to go catch her flight home and we parted ways at the tube station. I could do with more of that it my life.

Yeah I think she liked the intimacy of it, plus the thought of me just coming inside her and the feeling of my hand pumping against her vag.
>>
>>23203409
I can totally understand. I've also spent many a time on my front with my legs spread getting spunked in my arse crack. He liked embarrassing me but Ifound anything involving his cum super intimate.
>>
>>23203407
infectionwise inside? no probably not. outside ont the lips, outer edges of lips?
or just brushing my teeth while you suck my cock and then spit down on your face/mouth
>>
>>23203416
>or just brushing my teeth while you suck my cock and then spit down on your face/mouth
FUUUUUUUCK yes, that's dirty :P
>>
>>23203416
>>23203409
Feel like you two are internet DPing me lol. I'm enjoying the attention :)
>>
>>23203414
Never tried that but now I want to...
Another huge turn on is when getting head, grabbing the girl by the hair and pushing her down on me when I come, so I come right down the back of her throat. Perfection.
>>
>>23203424
Love having my hair pulled. And I swallow. Love it :)
>>
>>23203417
its definitely top kink, strangely enough have not seen anythinglike it on the internets.
just my dirty mind. probably would be fine to engage in some nice assfucking right after
>>
>>23203430

Your fwb is a lucky guy.

>>23203422

Interesting way at looking at it... I don't have a problem with this, you filthy thing you. How about a physical description of yourself? All we know is that you're a B cup.
>>
>>23203459
Oh fuck yeah, you have really pushed a button here lol
I'd want to be part of his morning bathroom routine: brush teeth, get blowjob, spit all over my face, empty your load in my arse. This is fucking dirty
>>
>>23203464
5'2", chubby, long brown hair, glasses, pale, blue eyes. You?
>>
BN2, 26, M
Looking to be dominated over text/email by anyone.
>>
>>23203466

That's something I could get with. Head off to work and leave you with a huge load of jizz dripping out of you.

>>23203468

You're tiny. 6'2, slim build, pale, short brown hair and brown eyes.
>>
>>23203476
Leave me fingering myself on the bathroom floor like a filthy bitch

You're my type provided you're quite toned. I like athletic guys. I like your height. I am a little pixie yes!
>>
>>23203481
...fucking cum pixie...
>>
>>23203495
I like that name, that could be my name
>>
>>23203481

I don't think I've ever fucked someone quite so short. I bet you're just the right height when you're on your knees.
>>
>>23203500
I think so! I like looking up at a guy (and looking up to him in the metaphorical sense), whether standing or on my knees. I like being cuddled up to a guy's chest if we are standing or lying down.
>>
>>23203474
then bendover bitch!
>>
>>23203513
Do you find girls you're with are intimidated by your bisexuality? I would worry that I'm not going to know what to do with a cock compared to another guy.
>>
>>23203509

D'awww, looking up with watering eyes as you struggle not to gag?
>>
>>23203524
Yes please! I have been known to cry during sex.
>>
>>23203527

That's a little... unusual. Anything specific that tends to lead to that?
>>
>>23203522
well, thats kinda OT but yeah some women feel that way.
but then again some men feel that way
>>
>>23203536
Sometimes physical sensations will make me tear up, like your example, but also intense feelings and emotion. Sometimes I've got tearful during really romantic sex which is probably a big turn off.

What seemd to bring out the sadistic streak in my ex though plus another guy I was with before is being insulted or teased and it getting a little close to home. The first guy was in a time when I was very insecure, and when our relationship was in trouble I would try to win him over with sex. Sometimes we would have a furious row and then he'd expect sex from me. The more I begged him not to leave me the harder he seemd to fuck me. It was borderline abusive and I'm a bit ashamed of how I was back then, but it tapped into something I get off on. Sexuality is weird.
>>
>>23203549
have you ever been forced to mastrubate in front of someone?
>>
>>23203582
Not forced unless you mean playfully forced
>>
>>23203556

How about exhibitionism? You mentioned going into town and picking up gobby 18 year olds. You'd have to be flashing a bit of flesh for that, surely.
>>
>>23203586
;)
ever done that in a place where you really shouldn't? ie at work or school/uni?
>>
>>23203596
I seem to pull off short skirts and dresses well provided whoever is looking doesn't mind chunky thighs. In my fantasy yes I would dress slutty for an adventure like that.

>>23203597
I've done it while driving but not to the point of orgasm. There have definitely been times when I've slipped away to a toilet somewhere to get my self off if horniness ois really interfering with whatever I'm trying to do, but not very often.
>>
>>23203609

Can you pull off some good cleavage?
>>
>>23203609
flashing oncoming traffic?
>>
>>23203611
Nothing special :(

I do have some low tops though that show part of my boobs.

>>23203596
Talking of exhibitionism I do have a nice memory of going home with a guy I barely knew (sort of a drunken pull / one night stand thing) and in the morning feeling like a tease so I got up and just walked around naked, made him a cup of tea and stuff all totally naked. He was well impressed with me!
>>
>>23203616
Never done that, I'm a classy girl!
>>
>>23203616
road head?
would be a best/worst scenario for me
>>
>>23203625
Wanted to do it with my ex but it always seemed impractical when you actually get down to it, so no, not yet anyway!
>>
>>23203618

Low cut tops are good. Excellent for slipping your hand up underneath.
>>
>>23203632
yeah to meit's really like just a good fantasy that doesn't pass the reality test
>>
>>23203644
I do like a hand cupped around a boob :)
>>
Well this was not how I had planned to spend my morning but here I am at half 2 so be proud!
>>
>>23203652

Not a bad way to spend your morning. Got yourself a little worked up?
>>
>>23203657
As in I will need to change the bedsheets and the room stinks, I am gross.
>>
>>23203652
well me neither but hey.
(what you really should be proud of is how you really got my brain racing)
>>
>>23203659
haha, pruny fingers?
>>
>>23203661
And the same to you, you sound like fun ;)
For putting the idea in my head of being spat on by a guy brushing his teeth some guy who has never met you is going to owe you one, that is so fucking hot I don't understand it.

Not going anywhere just yet btw!
>>
>>23203664
You're so graphic and disgusting. My fingers smell like cunt :P
>>
>>23203674
but what do they taste like?
>>
>>23203674

Why only your fingers? Surely you have something else to hand.
>>
>>23203679
They taste of cunt too. I have just checked. I'm a sweaty mess.
>>
>>23203670
yeah,it's been in my head for couple of years now to be honest.
btw, brushing teeth and then spitting on your hard cock and jerk off with that is real nice
>>
>>23203685
I have a vibrator but I don't want to use it at the moment. I'm all natural :)
>>
>>23203686
since you haven't included your asshole it can be that intense yet
>>
>>23203687
It's a great one.

That sounds hot to watch. I could watch that on my knees if the guy didn't feel I was worthy of giving him a blow job while he got ready in the morning. I'm a bathroom slave after all.
>>
>>23203692
I only finger my arsehole on special occasions.
>>
>>23203689

Then I hope you're using both hands to good effect.

>>23203697

What counts as special?
>>
>>23203694
and clean up afterwards?
sounds like a great sub
>>
>>23203710
I have to type!

More like, when I can be bothered to go to the trouble of lubing up and taking it very slowly. It's not a common occurence but it's dirty-hot when it happens :P

>>23203714
I've mopped up plenty of cum before, so yes.

And I am a great sub! Thank you!
>>
>>23203722
Well don't let us stop you. Plenty of time to clean up later.
>>
>>23203722
makes me wonder what your limits are?
hard pain seems to be one, or do you like when exploring this?
>>
Fuck, did I really make my first post at half nine?!
>>
>>23203737
HArd pain is a limit, yes. I like being spanked until my bum is red but I don't like fucking welts and bruises. Scat would be a limit, although (should I admit to this?) part of what turns me on about the bathroom fantasy is waiting in there patiently while he takes a shit, and trying not to gag on the smell. I don't want it anywhere near me, just the idea of being in the room gives me that degraded feeling. Other hard limits are usual stuff like children and animals. I am also very averse to having pictures taken of me.
>>
>>23203755
yeah I would put that as part of scat since its not really the stuff itself.
so do you include piss in that or?
if not on your body or swallow?
>>
>>23203762
Piss I can just about cope with but nowhere near my face. No need to hold back with cum, sweat or spit :P
>>
>>23203755

Heh, you really do like the idea of being completely taken for granted and treated like crap, don't you?
>>
>>23203769
I'm sorry. I know it's disgusting.
>>
>>23203775

I wouldn't say that. This is a kink thread, after all.
Have you actually managed to get out of bed yet?
>>
>>23203775
I think you mean exactly like it should be
>>
>>23203786
No, I had a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee earlier but I'm sitting in bed now like a lazy fucking bitch, running down my tablet battery.
>>
>>23203788
I like being a disgusting shameful little girl. I like being used :s
>>
>>23203797
of course a little cocksuckingcumpixie
>>
>>23203806
I'd love it if someone called me that to my face. That's something to be proud of, not ashamed!
>>
>>23203793

That is pretty fucking lazy. Running down your tablet battery and leaving gross fingerprints on the screen?
>>
>>23203808
i'd fucking scream that to your face and spit on your face afterwards
>>
>>23203811
I'm revolting. I stink from going on a run last night and I need to shave my legs. I need to brush my teeth.
>>
>>23203812
I'd say thank you
>>
>>23203818
that's lovely. I'd fuck your throat and choke you as thank you.
>>
>>23203814

Shouldn't you be in the shower right about now then?
>>
>>23203814
Sometimes with my bf if I had some reason to be home all day I'd have a lie in, then would keep intending to get up and clean myself up but never maange it. Then I'd hear the door and think oh shit, he's back and I am repulsive. He would get into bed and fuck me anyway but he was amazed by my laziness.
>>
>>23203840
No, I'm talking to two guys on 4chan who turn me on a lot, and I'm enjoying myself. The day can wait, I'm so fucking horny.
>>
>>23203846

Sticky fingers again?
>>
>>23203864
Always ;)
>>
>>23203836
I'd gag on you but I bet you'd like that.
>>
>>23203867

What a disgusting mess you are, still in bed, soaking in your own filth.
>>
>>23203890
Wish you were here to sort me out!
>>
>>23203890
My armpits really smell
>>
>>23203899

If only.

>>23203901

Fortunately not a problem when you're being railed from behind.
>>
>>23203914
Really good answer :D

Hope you don't mind a sweaty arse then
>>
>>23203871
maybe a little bit, if you're good at it.
>>
>>23203921
I'm told I make nice noises. And my eyes would be tearing up as I looked up at you.
>>
>>23203919
>>23203925
would like to hear those noises while he's railing you from behind
>>
>>23203930
If I could just magic you two here now to spitroast me I would do it. I've revealed a lot to you here and you get me. I need a guy like that (or two) to treat me how I need to be treated, and put me in my place.
>>
>>23203919

Definitely not a problem, would probably make a satisfying sound when it's slapped hard.
>>
>>23203939
I love the noises of sex! I do get some good slapping noises during doggy ;)

My moans would be muffled though if I was being throatfucked at the same time.
>>
>>23203934
I want your cum in me from both ends. I want to feel like I've been used for my warm holes.
>>
>>23203939
And I'm glad you don't mind a sticky and probably smelly arse crack. Maybe you're as filthy as me lol.
>>
>>23203943
hey, I don't mind sloppy seconds as long as you all the cum from your dirty cunt in the end
>>
>>23203945

It certainly seems that way. Also seems like you could do with paying your fwb a visit.
>>
>>23203957
I would love to have a threesome with guys who didn't care about coming into contact with each other's cum. The idea of sloppy seconds and making a total mess of me sounds incredible.

>>23203962
I know! He's away for the weekend. And he's more a casual boyfriend than a fuckbuddy. He also knows I'm a horny sort of girl but he sees me all made up and wearing matching underwear and all that. He hasn't seen the filthy, smelly disgusting pig side of me yet. I don't know how he would react.
>>
>>23203970
Oink, oink little dirty cumpiggie.
>>
>>23203970

Well that's unfortunate. He really doesn't have a clue just how much he could get away with using and abusing you, huh?
>>
>>23204002
I'd crawl around on all 4s and oink for you. I could imagine doing that for a dare or something in front of a whole room of guys who didn't realise I was getting off on it.

>>23204004
He either will, or he'll be turned off by it and run a mile. He could do a lot more than he's done, let's say, yes. I'm not sure how much kink does for him but he is good in bed.
>>
>>23204012
playing truth or dare would be quite fun
>>
>>23204022
Yes! That would be. I think you would come up with really good dares and questions.
>>
>>23204026

Dare you to post in the /boob/ thread :^)
>>
>>23204028
Never camwhored and not about to start! It'll have to be a truth then!
>>
>>23204035
how many fingers can you fit in your dirty cunt at most?
>>
>>23204054
Four :)

I went quiet because I went and did a shit, and got some crisps, and now I am back in bed, feeling as filthy as ever while my bumhole relaxes.
>>
>>23204101
thought your battery died.
relaxed bumhole is good
>>
>>23204101

Four isn't bad. How about the other hole?
>>
>>23204128
Makes it nice and accomodating ;)

And I put my tablet on charge while I was on the toilet. What is it with you that makes me tell you revolting intimate stuff about my toilet functions?
>>
>>23204135
Only ever tried one but the vibrator I've had in there is more cock-sized :)
>>
>>23204128
>>23204135
Love that you two are still around btw. Today has been a total write off for me but a girl needs to relax after a long week.
>>
>>23204139

Accommodating, huh?
>>
>>23204157
Like it's been stretched a bit by doing a poo and now maybe it could take a willy......

*looks down at the ground forever*
>>
>>23204160

Such filth. Shame on you.
>>
>>23204160
have you ever tried to gape your butt or have someone tried to gape your butt?
>>
>>23204174
I'm a repulsive dirtly little pig

>>23204176
Not exactly. If i get on all fours though and relax it though my hole will sort of open slightly, not gaping. It's hard to explain but i can feel it happen and sometimes hear a little wet noise..... this has got to be TMI now
>>
>>23204184
your body knows what it needs:D
>>
>>23204188
It needs a penis. I'm craving it. I need to be used and abused.
>>
>>23204194
and here I am with my dick in my hand
>>
If anyones up for a chat, my kik is nohope16 I'm from Wales, 32, male, Gay.
>>
>>23204219
Good :D
Not good that you're not here though
>>
>>23204233
Still touching yourself in dirty places?
>>
>>23204233
tell us what you're doing to youtself right now
>>
>>23204239
>>23204241
Two fingers doing my G spot :D
Love that you two are talking to me like this at the same time. Threesome fantasy on overdrive :D
>>
ive enjoyed reading through this thread. i hope you two get to abuse this whore like she deserves one day. nothing sicker than meeting two ugly nerds from 4chan just for sex. hahahahaha
>>
>>23204256
deep in then, cicrle motions
>>
>>23204267
I like deep :)
>>
>>23204256
Knuckle deep?
>>
>>23204272
Fingers are all sticky :)
>>
>>23204275
Pics of fingers, go.
>>
>>23204285
Stop asking for pics!!! I don't post my disgusting self anywhere
>>
>>23204289
Even fingers?
>>
I've loved your chat u really are a dirty girl I love that !
>>
>>23204275
showertime?
>>
Well you three, I've gotta say I'm impressed.

I'm not much use to any of you I don't think,
23 Bi male in Birmingham. Pretty sub, I like femdom. I can take a fair bit of abuse, even CBT is okay by me, but I enjoy the softer things more, being tickled, teased etc.
>>
**ASL 18 m uk**
**bi everyone accepted**
**vers**
*Kik sherrifftoast85*
>>
File: DSC04250.jpg (3MB, 3408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04250.jpg
3MB, 3408x1920px
Oh and I like a bit of exhibitionism.
>>
File: ore.jpg (39KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
ore.jpg
39KB, 640x426px
44/M/London

I'm a Daddy Dom.

I love little princesses

Kik: flyer200
>>
>>23204344
>>23204437
>>23205313
It was a lot of fun ;)
I've had a much more productive day today though!
>>
>>23209564

Well done you utter piece of filth. This has been most entertaining.
>>
>>23209624
Quite proud of my horny self re-reading all that!
>>
>>23209670
sore?
was quite fun
>>
>>23209928
Not sore now. Must be good at repairing myself! Hope you didn't snap your nob off :D
>>
18/F/London
Don't quite know exactly what I'm looking for yet but I am open to experimenting, still very vanilla though
building up my confidence
Snapchat: pinkey123a
>>
>>23210057

Got something else other than snapchat?
>>
Anyone fancy a smoke tomorrow round guildford?
20/m
>>
>>23210057
Added on snapchat
>>
>>23210264
My Skype is pink12345a
>>
>>23202859
I think the hottest part of all this is that being in plymouth myself I could quite easily know you
>>
>>23210046
another plymouth here, kik: drhugedong (20/m)
>>
>>23211680
Love the idea of bumping into you and you somehow know everything dirty about me :P
>>
File: 20160105_233309.jpg (88KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_233309.jpg
88KB, 480x640px
wow long convo! good on ya all!
37 m bi my kink is obvious from my pic
oh and im in peterborough
>>
>>23200176
26 male birmingham got nothing to do today, anyone wanna hang out? don't use kik or whatever, just mail me at [email protected]

I have a sexy romanian accent
>>
>>23214300
What area?
>>
17/F looking to talk to other girls round my own age and see where it goes!

Kerrystar1
>>
kik: youandmeletsmakeit
>>
>>23215159
B8
>>
24/tarp here. Leeds and the surrounding. My kik is jescykar, and if I like you I might give you a link to my fetlife too ^^
>>
>>23216133
Oooo, B19.
>>
>>23202859
I'm in the Plymouth area and wouldn't mind chatting at all
Hopefully you see this
>>
>>23216152
I don't get why area code matters... birmingham is one single area for me. I just take the bus to the center and get a 2nd bus. I used to go to work daily from wolverhampton to shirley (35miles) and sometimes we waited 2-3 hours for the car to pick us up
>>
File: DSC04258.jpg (2MB, 3408x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04258.jpg
2MB, 3408x1920px
>>23216204
It matters to me because I don't drive and I'm frugal (haven't used the buses here in the whole five years since I moved down). If I can't get to it on the bike, or train and bike, it's nothing.
>>
>>23216101
31/m/bi and see above convo
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.