[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi B/, I'm 22 and i'm falling in love with a 30's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hi B/, I'm 22 and i'm falling in love with a 30's years old woman (at work). We speak as often as possible and she looks really interested.
My question is: does she have to make the first step (kiss,...)? (since she is older)
(she is as attractiv and beautiful as in the picture)
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM FRENCH.

I know i have to wait a few since i speak to her since 3 weeks....
>>
Soc/ sorry, Nobody???????????????????
>>
tu veux du pain ?
>>
I thought the French had this kind of shit figured out. You're the man son, take the lead.

P.S. I am very jealous
>>
>>23188625
et pourquoi pas du boudin pendant que l'on y est; sérieusement personne pour me donner son avis?
>>
>>23188616
Either just take the lead or give her the opportunity to take the lead.
>>
>>23188629
this is what i think i have to do, but, friends and family say to me than it's her to go first. Other opinions?
>>
>>23188616
make a move breh, And post pics here later :)
>>
>>23188638
this is what i want (my heart go faster since it doesn't matter to her to be great next to me (in cm))
>>
>>23188667
i will wait a few time again (because it has gone fast) but never stop "eye contact", "smile", questions and analyzing. In addition i have to hide and be quiete (it's at work, and i'm here until july).

NOBODY THINKS IT IS TO HER TO MAKE THE FIRST STEP? or is it just an old way of mind...
>>
>>23188684
Just kiss her on the face, it will be fine :)
>>
En d'autres termes , met toi bien
>>
>>23188705
tu veus me dire qu'il faut que j'attende le bon moment, d'avoir une bonne posture (être sur de ses désirs,...)?
>>
THANKS!!!!

Merci de m'avoir répondu!

And if you think something different REPLY please!
Libre à vous de me répondre même après cette réponse!....
>>
Just ask her to go out for drinks
>>
>>23188616
>I am French
>Just surrender to her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.