[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I thought /soc/ would be the best spot for this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: panda.jpg (32KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
32KB, 400x266px
Hey guys,

I thought /soc/ would be the best spot for this.

So my ex and I have been kinda talking since we broke up.
We broke up over some kinda bs a few months ago.

Lately, and this weekend, shes been texting me a lot to hang out. As soon as I respond she'll change her mind or just not respond to me the whole night.(shes also been recently introduced to coke, and I believe shes been doing a lot)

Now this morning she says she sorry. Shes been trying to contact me today.

I haven't responded.
Should I respond? if not when? How do I handle this so I can eventually get with her in the future.

I feel like if I respond it will just make more cuck.
>>
>>23177295
Do you want her back?
>>
dont be a cuck and dont fuck with a chick doing coke. shes an ex for a reason
>>
>>23177302
yeah at the moment I do.
>>
>>23177310
Yeah, learn to subdue that feeling.
A chick doing coke will fuck you over with no hesitation if it's over something involving coke.

If you're incorrect and she's not stuck on coke, ask her what she wants.
>>
>>23177320

so I should just text "what do you want?" ?
>>
>>23177320

so I should just text "what do you want?"?
>>
>>23177339
Be insanely coldblooded with whatever you say, you want her to sense that you're not fucking around.
>>
>>23177348

I just cucked. She called and I answered. I tried to say as cold, and "whatever" while I was on the phone. She just asked me what times I was doing shit today. She gave me the impression she wants to hang out with me tonight.
>>
>>23177360
Did she actually ask though, if you did want to hang
>>
sounds to me like she is just stringing you along just in case she has nothing go on.Hence when she does have something you dont hear from her.

i would just fuck her till you get a new chick lined up.
>>
>>23177376

No she just asked me what I was doing and specific times, and that she would text me later. I just "okay"
>>
>>23177386

I think its more than that, I think she wants to know she has control over me.

She has enough friends and is good looking enough to not have a problem with finding something to do or someone to fuck.

I do think I'm the only person that can make her cum. Last time I did ~month ago she started crying.

>>23177386
Already fucking other chicks. Just not really into them.
>>
>>23177401
Alright, I don't know the circumstances of the situation but if she does ask to do whatever later on either decline or you trash her plans and tell her to come to your place. Following her terms won't actually work cause like other anon said, she's stringing you along.
>>
>>23177412
>>23177412
well she clearly isnt into you any more. Just with the way she acts and the way you perceive her to wanting to control you.

Just move on from her. You are wasting your time and it will be harder the longer you play these games with her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.